• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • IGN:Shadow10
  • Class:Warrior
  • Level:109
Hello to every one!

Im Shadow10 (ING) and im here to show you this beatiful job with skills and more

Content

A - Basics

- What is a buff?

B - Stats and the Build Graph

- Stats
- Build Graph

C - Skills

- Skill Build
- Skill Mastery Items

D - Training

- Training Locations

E - Job Changing

- Second Job
- Third Job

What is a buff?

In my opinion he is a person who can kill more than 1 monster at the same time with Atrributes (feel like "Avatar: The Last Airbender") You will control fire,air,water,soil, electr, darkness and light!.

Stats

Power: This is locked you cant change it, is important because this is where appear Ap (Attack power) ac (accuracy) , more acc, better for you becaouse you will kill with out the "miss" and DX (dexterity/agility)

AP:you will kill more if you get more ap
AC:more acc, better for you because you will kill with out the "miss"
DX:lower nomber... you will kill faster!

Magic: Dont worry about this, the persons who will need this one is the Dragon and... the Sheep too.

Sense: Here... you will see... Lk (luck), DA( Detecty ability) and WT ( weight).

LK: affect you block and critical
DA: you need this when you use a drill... but we dont care it.
WT: determines how much you can carry.

Charm: over here there is HP, DP and Hv.

HP: Heal points
DP: Defense points
HV: evading an attack.

You must concetrate in hp and DP-

The recommended (and classic) build is 4 (power) 1(magic) 1(sense) and (4 charm).

Dont worry about WT because all you need is pots, pots pots pots and more pots, you kill monsters, they drop items and money, pick up the money, complete the quest, and sell the items when you dont need it anymore, with that... you can buy the drill's items.

SKILLS

I LOVE THIS PART!!!!

1st job

Shockwave lv 10

Bull eye lv 10

Burning rave lv 10

Pumping heart lv 10
Hyper Beat lv 10.

2nd job

Faint: Passive skills, it help "Shockwave"

Now do "master": Pumping heart, bull's eye and hyper beat.
Piercing Wave: Master (really, it must be master).

Aura of Haste: you can use this one with hyper beat and be "Sonic the Hedgehog" (VERY FAST) lv master

Blazing strike: based on DX, lower number... better results. (lv 10)
Now we must talk about attr... and AoE skills (AoE= kill more than 1 monster at the same time)

What attr will you use?

For example: A golden sword (tut's sword) have soil... well you must learn "Earthquake blade", because that skill have better results with soil attr or a sword with fire attr.... you must learn "inferno blade" or a sword with air attr.... the skill you need is "tempest strike" and the pre requisite "lacerator".

So be carefully with your attr because you dont have infinite tm points... when you get the tm lv very high... you will be a real avatar!!!! you will be able to learn all skills of 2nd job: Tidal Slash (water attr), Earthquake blade (soil attr), Inferno blade (fire attr), Tempest strike (air attr) and the last one Lightning strike (electr attr)

A tip: The lightning strike is the best skill than the others... the description say that and... Did you see the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" before? XD, in that cartton the electr element was the BEST.

3th job

Shadow: Not me... the skill :P... its a powerfull skill... this remember me the jutsu "Shadow Clone Technique" of "Naruto". lv Master

Sonic Slash: If you have tidal slash, you will need this skill too. lv master (because you must have water atrr)

Gale strike: This skill have a pre requisite skill: Tempest strike. lv master (because you must have air attr).

CHI SWORD: With this your sword will be very huge and kill with distance!!!!!!! lv Master

NOW you can learn BERSERKER (2nd job, lv master), use chi and berserker with pumping heart( lv master), bull's eye(lv master), hyper beat( lv master) and aura of haste (lv master)... you will get very fast new lvls!!!!!

Last one... Chakra balance... this skill is something like a magic skill called "cure", you get hp and... well cure yourself xD. Lv master.

Training

You must complete coral beach, desert beach, caballa town, oops wharft and now you can go CHAOS TOWER.

See this guide about the quest of CHAOS tower... http://wiki.ggftw.co..._Chaos's_Quests

Get someone to help you kill mimic and anothers... after that go to 2nd floor of that tower and train there every time you want, wait... you CAN train there all the time...really... get lvl, tm and money to buy better equips (what will be better?).

I started the tower in lv 90 now i will get lv 100... but remember if you cant kill a monster with a hit go back 1 or 2 floors!
Do the quest of the warroir and the kid to get MORE EXP AND TM EXP

Job Changing

Check this

2nd job

http://wiki.ggftw.co...ickster/Fighter

3th job

http://wiki.ggftw.co...ickster/Warrior

remember,: Im here to help you, so if you have a question, ask me here!.

Sorry for my limited english... but i want to...transfer my knowledge :D
  • krloxvj and kenji360 like this
My personal ingame shop

http://board.playtri...ill-items-1k3k/

Dingo

Dingo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Jerky
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:158

When you get lv 200 go to "snow mine" and kill the Silver beetle..then the golden and finally the ICE BEARS... i love them because they will be respawn in the same place where you killed seconds agoxD, with berserker and chi sword you will get exp very fast!!!!

Where's this place? i searched everywhere and i can't find it, the monsters always spawns somewhere else when i kill them i even went deeper and still can't see anything that you've said...

wbt9uf.gifwbt9uf.gifwbt9uf.gifwbt9uf.gifwbt9uf.gifwbt9uf.gifwbt9uf.gifwbt9uf.gif

krloxvj

krloxvj

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Where's this place? i searched everywhere and i can't find it, the monsters always spawns somewhere else when i kill them i even went deeper and still can't see anything that you've said...

Hi Dingo.

The place is called "1st Closed Lot of Precious Jewel".

a link

http://wiki.ggftw.co..._Precious_Jewel

My personal ingame shop

turdanc

turdanc

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationLithuania
  • IGN:LeaveMyCookies
  • Class:Cyber Hunter
  • Level:232
There are NO spots in mines on this server,it has been said numerous times. + my eyes were bleeding while I read this, sorry

krloxvj

krloxvj

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationArgentina

There are NO spots in mines on this server,it has been said numerous times. + my eyes were bleeding while I read this, sorry

Man... This si just a game, relax

Well, i changed That part and in a few hours i will try to explain about the attr :)

What is the best attr and combination?

And Just That because the equipment... It may change over time
My personal ingame shop

chorong

chorong

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

The golden beetles in snow, caballa and swamp mines have instant respawns all in a location where chisword and beserker will cover.