Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

tumblr_nqib00NmMr1uzn3v5o4_1280.jpg

Please do NOT save account name/password/secure code when you play from a shared computer AND remember to ALWAYS log out after finishing what you wanted on the website. Using shared computer to play this game is very dangerous. Because even if we logged off on website, but we have saved the id & password on the browser, someone using the same computer still can log in to our account because the browser offer id/pw and even secure codes up when we want to log in.

This is a guide about one of the rTO website features: web-compounding. You can only use this feature if you are Member, Super Member or VIP. I will copy-paste some basic information about Maturing Compound from the official wiki so if you are a total newbie you'll understand too. LINK

"Compounding refers to adding additional stats to equipment. Compounding requires a preset amount of an item that can be used for the stat you would like to add. The equipment you want to add the stats to also needs to have one or more slots open, and must accept that kind of stat compounds. After the compounding, the slot will be used.

Also, the item you use for compounding can not be over the equipment's level. For example, the item Copal is for level 50 equipment. This means you can use this for compounding on any item with a level requirement level 50 or above, but nothing lower than it.

When compounding, remember that each compounding item has its own stat range. The formula for compounding is currently unknown, but most believe it is based slightly on the stat LK or DA; however, most would agree it is rather random, based off of real luck."

On the website your character's DA and LK has NOTHING to do with the compound results. It's based off of real life luck BUT you have higher chance to get nearly the best stats (similar to web-tempering). Sometimes your real life luck is being a total b---itch and you get the minimum stats (sometimes even with elixirs). Examples:

All stats comped with White/green and Amethyst elixirs

Spoiler

Comp Item: AC stone 140 on all slots, basic range: 5 ~ 14

Withouth any elixirs

Spoiler

Mosquito Coil Head + Guardian Robin's Hat: DA stone 125: 5 ~ 13

Tenterpaws' Sword: Electric Crystal 140: 23 ~ 58%

"Why should I use web-compound instead of in-game compound?" you might ask

• It costs 50 000 galders/ slot even for ultimate/requiem equipment
  • You have higher chance for higher stat result even without elixirs
  • You can use same type elixirs together (white and amethyst elixirs are the same type = they increase the maximum compound ability by X %)
  • If you have a very important EQ and you don't want to mess up the stats because you will use it for a LOOONG time (example: kitty sprint 190, legendary swords)
  • It's not based off of your LK or DA so there's no need for an additional fox character on your account

Here are what you need for web-compound

• Membership: Member, Super Member, VIP
  • 50k galders/slot
  • An equip with slots on it
  • Compound stones or items
  • Extra: elixirs

Elixir types

Elixir = increase an item's maximum or minimum stat range on ONE SLOT!
There are 5 types:

• increase the minimum stat range: black elixir by 20%, pink elixir by 25%
  • increase the maximum stat range: white elixir by 20%, amethyst elixir by 25%
  • increase the rate of a higher result: green elixir 
  • Mix No.1.: increase the rate of a higher result AND increase the maximum stat range: white/green elixir
  • Mix No.2.: increase the rate of a higher result AND increase the minimum stat range: black/green elixir

Side note: I haven't had any luck with the green elixir alone, the result was always near the minimum so personally don't recommend using it EVER.

Elixir EV

These elixirs are originally can be bought from MyShop for MyShop points. During the events in eTO we got some EV versions of the elixirs so we could recognise easily which one is from the MS and the in-game events. We have some EV versions here too. This means the website accept the EV versions as different type of elixirs so this leads us to the best option: we can use White/green + White/green EV elixirs together. 

You can use the same type elixirs on the website together which means:

• Black + Pink
  • Black/green + Pink
  • White + Amethyst
  • White/green + Amethyst
  • White/green + White/green EV
  • White/green + White
  • Green + White/green
  • Green + Black/green

Best combinations:

1. White/green + White/green EV
  2. White/green + Amethyst
  3. White/green + White
  4. White + Amethyst

Why?

First of all, if you chose to use web-compound it's probably because you want the best results. You have to keep in mind: you WILL get higher results even without elixirs so following this thought you figured it's best for you if you choose those elixirs which increase the maximum stat range: white/green, white/green EV, white, amethyst.

• Kheops, Bongohead, iSkadi and 1 other like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Examples

Note: All of my EQs listed below were tempered on the website, this is why their basic stats look so suspicious.

Note No.2: I didn't have any Whitegreen EV elixirs left so I couldn't show you guys the best of the best

If you understood the explanation above you can just scroll through this section I guess, I just wanted to show how it works

I will show you some examples on my lv150 equips with the following stats:

• AC
  • HP
  • AP
  • attr - I have a picture only of the results, sorry

On the first EQ - Entertainer Cat Halo - you can see how the stat range changes with each elixir type of elixir (except black/green because I didn't have any >.>) You should know if the max stat range is for example 17.92 then maximum stat you can get is 17, it will never be rounded (is it the correct word? lol) to 18.

Basic stats + basic AC stone 140 range: 5 ~ 14

Spoiler

How elixirs change the range (except black/green):

Spoiler

I chose White/Green + Amethyst combination because this way I got the highest maximum stat range (and I didn't have any White/green EV left):

Spoiler

Ok, now some AP and HP examples. You have probably one question in your mind: since you can choose from white, white/green, white/green EV and amethyst and you can pick 2 why I EXACTLY chose white/green and not simply white. This is why:

Spoiler

Now the attr picture. The Dark Attr Stone basic range is 30 ~ 40%, with white/green and amethyst it's 30 ~ 62% (if I remember right), the results:

Spoiler

• Kheops likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

What if I didn't like the results I got?

You can decompound the slot you don't like either on the website or in-game. You'll need a Nate%27s_Bottle.gif Nate's bottle for each slot you want to decompound.

Keep in mind: you won't get back the compound stone or item nor the elixirs you used for that one slot.

tumblr_nqibjhoDS41uzn3v5o3_540.jpg

Note: it looks like on the picture if you decompound 1 slot it will use 9x Nate's bottle but that number just shows how many bottles I have in my inventory.

After re-compounding again on the website I got the following result:

tumblr_nqibjhoDS41uzn3v5o4_1280.jpg

• Kheops likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

tumblr_nqibjhoDS41uzn3v5o5_1280.jpg

Please do NOT save account name/password/secure code when you play from a shared computer AND remember to ALWAYS log out after finishing what you wanted on the website. Using shared computer to play this game is very dangerous. Because even if we logged off on website, but we have saved the id & password on the browser, someone using the same computer still can log in to our account because the browser offer id/pw and even secure codes up when we want to log in.

It's called Pet Reinforce in-game. Some basic info from wiki:

"et Reinforce refers to adding additional stats to Pet. Reinforce requires a preset amount of an item (hardant) that can be used for the stat you would like to add. The Pet you want to add the stats to also needs to have one or more slots open, and must accept that kind of talent. After the reinforce, the slot will be used.

When reinforce, remember that each hardant has its own stat range. The formula for reinforce is currently unknown, but most believe it is based slightly on the stat LK or DA; however, most would agree it is rather random, based off of real luck. Then again: on the website your character's DA and LK has NOTHING to do with the reinforcement results, it's based off of real life luck AND similar to the web-compound you have higher chance to get nearly the best results.

Also, the hardant you use for reinforce can not be over the pet's level. For example, the AP Hardant 60 is for level 60 pet. This means you can use this for reinforce any pet with a level requirementlevel 60 or above, but nothing lower than it.

Currently are hardants for these talents (increase basic stats): 

• APACMPMADALKHP, and HV;
  • and for these levels: 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 240, and 270."

You can find this system on the website as 'Pet compound' it works similar to the web-compound, almost the same but instead of compound items we have hardants here which can be bought in MyShop (or from other player in Auction House). In short you can get higher stat ranges just like at web-compounding.

Requirements to be able to compound a pet on the website:

• Free for all member types
  • A pet with available empty slots
  • Hardant 
  • It costs 50 000 galders / slot
  • Extra: elixirs 

The best elixir combinations:

1. White/green + White/green EV  new!
  2. White/green + Amethyst
  3. White + Amethyst

Example

Base: 52 AC, 2slots

Spoiler

Result: 91 AC in total

Spoiler

Remove a hardant

If you don't like the result you got on a slot then you can remove the hardant in-game at Pet Trainer Shara (Paradise, Megalopolis, Carbigal shops).

To be able to do it you will need a Shara's Bottle Shara%27s_Bottle.gif for each slot you didn't like. You can get Shara's Bottle at MyShop for 1.9k points / each OR maybe from other players through Auction House OR from Mileage boxes. By removing a hardant it will destroy the hardant you equipped and also the elixirs you used. 

Example

tumblr_nqibjhoDS41uzn3v5o6_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_nqibjhoDS41uzn3v5o7_r1_400.jpg

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Happy Compounding!

tumblr_ndj43exLBH1rmoy1jo1_1280.gif

• Oreos likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

blank

9l0zUv3.png

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

-

• Nariann likes this

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Ah, really, I wanted to mention it but I forgot in the end...

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Thank you very much for the reminder, I mentioned white/green + white/green EV as the best option

9l0zUv3.png

Hayley Williams

Hayley Williams

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • IGN:HayleyWilliams
  • Class:Primadonna

This was a little confusing to read, compounding doesn't really need pros/cons, or as much explanation, maybe it'll look better to someone who doesn't understand the concept of web-compounding but really all you need to know is what elixers are best to use, and combonations, how to remove, the rest is self-explanitary 

Non-of-the-less good guide, i hope it helps new starters in the future, but imo i think it needs to be tidied up a little, it's a little over the place

Posted Image

I've walked for miles and I haven't even got that far
Told you my secrets and I
promise you won't leave this scarred
Now I've got nothing but an
empty heart

Michelle

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Hmm, edited a little

9l0zUv3.png

Hayley Williams

Hayley Williams

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • IGN:HayleyWilliams
  • Class:Primadonna

That looks so much better =)

• Nariann likes this

Posted Image

I've walked for miles and I haven't even got that far
Told you my secrets and I
promise you won't leave this scarred
Now I've got nothing but an
empty heart

Michelle

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

I consider it completed

9l0zUv3.png

iRegret

iRegret

Pokédex

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationJust a wanderer
  • IGN:iRegret
  • Class:all 8
  • Level:a-z

you can't do w.g and w,g ev with pet comping, unless they fixed it???

I don’t think you want to get rich you don’t really want it
you ain’t really trying to get rich you don’t really want it
I don’t think you wan wan wan get rich
I don’t think you wan wan wan get rich

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
Oh, didn't know about that

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

added the missing whitegreen + white combination >.>

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

updated with the W/G + W/G EV combination at the pet compound guide

9l0zUv3.png

Pupu

Pupu

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationStarbucks
  • IGN:Ratera
  • Class:Basic

You can't use W/G and another W/G? or i has to be one EV

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: web, compound, web-compound, maturing compound, pet, pet compound, guide, elixir