Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

sorry.. Is the 20% bonus activity already started?

By now it has already started, but I would like to remind everyone to check the amount offered first before buying. For example, normal MS offered for US$50 is 125,000 MS points, but during bonus time (20%), you will see an amount of 150,000 MS points = US$50. If you see this amount being offered in the donation list, then you know the bonus is on.

Please remember, when the bonus time end is near (on Oct 17), take care again to check the MS amount offered before you buy just to be sure whether the bonus is still on or has ended.

• Khloebunni likes this

fandaniel

fandaniel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

can anyone tell if the accessory in Danihen Gacha is timed or is it permanent

I haven't tried Gacha yet

Gacha

1. Town 3 is changed to Young Master Danihen Set

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Young_Master_Danihen

2. Town 4 is changed to Cletta Set

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Little_Cletta

Ciel

Ciel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • IGN:Himeko
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:37x

can anyone tell if the accessory in Danihen Gacha is timed or is it permanent

I haven't tried Gacha yet

I managed to get one of the accessories and it's timed

b29ab44d06.png

Not so sure about the other one, but I'm guessing it should be the same. 

• fandaniel likes this

Himeko Lvl 37x Thief Master l Miyake Lvl 36x Soul Master l Clariel Lvl 33x Duelist 

Miori Lvl 20x Witch l Ichiru Lvl 14x Scientist 

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Danihen's silver chain (other acc) and Danihen's Vest are also timed and they also labeled as 'use period ended' (at least in my MS inventory)

9l0zUv3.png

MystoganX

MystoganX

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • IGN:MystoganX
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:252++

Cletta's acc are timed as well, gotten both of them.

DH1oU75.jpg  Ze9SNzk.gif

Gojumahojin: Mikagura

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald
Gacha accessories were always timed from what I remember.
Posted Image

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

Regarding Dark Nyxx/Dark Noxx item issue, there is a problem because it seems that the JP boxes for Dark Nyxx/Noxx share the same codes as the eTO boxes for Dark Nyxx/Noxx that were offered last year. This is why when you try to temper or comp them on website, they show stones or CF that are of different levels. For example, the codes for JP Dark Noxx/Dark Nyxx level 300 are the same as eTO Dark Noxx/Dark Nyxx level 160.

In one case, a player who is wearing eTO Dark Noxx helm level 160 ends up having her item totally changed to JP Dark Noxx hat level 300, although her stats & comps remain the same. 

At this point in time, we'd like to advise players to consider very carefully if you still want to buy the JP Dark Noxx/Dark Nyxx boxes. The stats for level 300 would still be level 300 stats; they don't change to level 160 stats, and vice versa. But the levels may show as if they are of different levels, i.e., eTO item level 160 may now be labelled as JP item level 300 (but stats remain level 160 stats).

We apologise for this issue; we realise too late, only now, about the code-sharing problem.

We can't refund or do anything about boxes that have been bought but we would like to warn players who want to buy these boxes to please be aware of this problem. You may not be able to use web temper and web comp to work properly on items from these boxes.

If players are not comfortable with the JP Dark Noxx/Dark Nyxx boxes, please let us know now and we will pull off the boxes from MyShop.

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen • Khloë
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

Common items:

·      White/Green Elixer Ev = 3 pieces

Oh, and I don't think anyone noted this yet but I've only opened the normal versions of the White/Green Elixirs as opposed to the "Ev" versions.

Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Oh, and I don't think anyone noted this yet but I've only opened the normal versions of the White/Green Elixirs as opposed to the "Ev" versions.

Yep, I was just about to post about this. It'd be cool if they could be changed or something.

Also, about Dark Nyxx/Noxx stuff. If web tempering and compounding don't work, them being lvl 300 equips is useless. Why not just take those back and bring the unbuggy eTO versions? That'd also let us get Accesories and Guns.

• Khloebunni and Poohtan like this

Naughty

Naughty

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationCandy store.....
  • IGN:RoyMustang/Twinkie
  • Level:290/392

Hey Aran, I was wondering if boss hats could finally have 3 slots instead of 2 slots. I think since equips like Crimson can get 3~4 slots it is not asking to much, nor harming the game, to make all the boss hats 3 slots. Thank you~

Aran's edit, 2014-11-05: Ok, I'll propose this; not sure if GM could make it; idk about coding for these.

• Nariann likes this

Neptune-PP_04-09.jpg

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

eTO does not have Dark Nyxx/DarkNoxx level 300. 

And, I talked to GM about the White/Green Elixer not being Ev; I am not able to convince him to change it to the Ev one.

Hmm.

Haha. He says, "keep it for next box".

That's GM-speak for "next time." 

Next time, in future maintenance, we'll put white/green elixer ev in the box.

• Khloebunni likes this

MarkMM

MarkMM

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Think its best to pull the nyxx and noxx boxes as they are buggy, saves ppl who dont know wasting money on them. I think in the nov update they could make up the buggy boxes with a few more halloween boxes aswella s what they already have planned like corvid and batty bats boxs.#

Still thx for the good update and love the drill event, got the blue hat i wanted :-).

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

• Members
  • 369 posts

And, I talked to GM about the White/Green Elixer not being Ev; I am not able to convince him to change it to the Ev one.

Hmm.

Haha. He says, "keep it for next box".

That's GM-speak for "next time." 

Next time, in future maintenance, we'll put white/green elixer ev in the box.

Lol, sounds like a plan! c:

Posted Image

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

eTO does not have Dark Nyxx/DarkNoxx level 300. 

I meant the 230 ones.

Ciel

Ciel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Also, about Dark Nyxx/Noxx stuff. If web tempering and compounding don't work, them being lvl 300 equips is useless. 

I agree with this, and personally feel that they should be removed and replaced with the old eTO versions (minus the lv 300 one). That way people who want these items as fuses can still obtain them, and those who want them for stats won't end up stuck with items they cannot web temper/compound. 

Also, what's the difference between the non-EV and EV versions of the white/green elixirs? 

P/S: Is anyone else able to purchase the cross tattoo face accessory? 
I receive the following error whenever I attempt to do so. (already tried relogging) 

Himeko Lvl 37x Thief Master l Miyake Lvl 36x Soul Master l Clariel Lvl 33x Duelist 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

GM disabled cross tattoo atm; he's fixing something on it; will enable it later.

• Ciel likes this

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

• Members
  • 369 posts

Also, what's the difference between the non-EV and EV versions of the white/green elixirs? 

They stack separately and they can be used together when website compounding.

• Ciel likes this
Posted Image

Ciel

Ciel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

GM disabled cross tattoo atm; he's fixing something on it; will enable it later.

They stack separately and they can be used together when website compounding.

Thank you both for the response. c: 
I will try purchasing the tattoo again when it is fixed. 

• Khloebunni likes this

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

By now it has already started, but I would like to remind everyone to check the amount offered first before buying. For example, normal MS offered for US$50 is 125,000 MS points, but during bonus time (20%), you will see an amount of 150,000 MS points = US$50. If you see this amount being offered in the donation list, then you know the bonus is on.

Please remember, when the bonus time end is near (on Oct 17), take care again to check the MS amount offered before you buy just to be sure whether the bonus is still on or has ended.

On the topic of donating, does anyone know why I get these random numbers instead of the neat and tidy numbers Aran mentioned?

Spoiler

Also, when I try to donate, it doesn't allow me to pay in my native currency (GBP) even though I've selected it, and forces me to pay in Euros, so I end up having to pay extra for PayPal to convert the amount from GBP to EUR.

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

• Members
  • 369 posts

On the topic of donating, does anyone know why I get these random numbers instead of the neat and tidy numbers Aran mentioned?

Spoiler

Also, when I try to donate, it doesn't allow me to pay in my native currency (GBP) even though I've selected it, and forces me to pay in Euros, so I end up having to pay extra for PayPal to convert the amount from GBP to EUR.

Well I mean, I think that's just it, isn't it? It's probably all the currency conversion. Aran's numbers were all neat b/c that is USD, which is also likely the intended Myshop purchasing currency (5.00 flat, 10.00 flat, etc.), or at least how it's currently set up.

As far as Paypal and the GBP -> EUR, no idea o.o

Btw, [maybe you noticed] keep an eye out when purchasing points from your provided image's list :o 92,473 doubled is 184,946 but 31.61$ doubled is definitely not 63.23$ lol. The whole list is interesting that way.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, 2014-10-12, March voice pet