Liliana

Liliana

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • IGN:Seren

I like this guide alot, so much to read, so much information *o* <3

Btw, am I the only one who can't see the pictures on the top of the posts?

Thank you!

I cant see them either D:

Hmm, they keep disappearing. They should be the titles in nice word art. I have changed to the standard fonts.

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen • Khloë
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

Light Witch (hybrid)

Light witches have great shields and supportive spells for you and your party. The best spell is the shield of heaven which pretty much nulls your need for charm stats as it increases your DP based upon your MA.

Advantages

• Shields and supportive spells mean you don't die easily
  • No need for HP pots

Disadvantages

• Lack of offensive spells
  • Little risk of dying can make the game less exciting for some players

Shield of Heaven might more accurately be described as increasing your HP based upon your MA, as the shield has its own HP bar. Rechargeable too lol

Also, I'm not sure if you meant "HP pots" (every sheep has Cure) but they also don't need many (or any) HP equips because of SoH.

Finally, "little risk of dying can make the game less exciting." Lol, were you stretching for another disadvantage there? Generally not dying all the time makes the game more fun I find xD

Oh, and I think the Elec/Water combination is pretty common too, at least if you go to PvP (didn't wanna quote another post).

Good guide though overall c: Can't wait to see Light Witch Skills! >:3 Muahahahaaaa!!~

Edit: Oh, and AC does affect some non-Blessing sheep spells (Razor Gale, Raging Storm) as well as LK (Shard, Deadly Fen).

Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Elements

Seal_of_Earth.jpg Ground/earth

(Earth skills are unlocked with the seal of earth)

• One AoE, one single target and supportive skills
  • 1 to 2.5 second cast times
  • Medium to slow cool down times
  • AoE is good in PvM
  • Not good at PvP
  • Best skill is cleaving terra
  • Only one decent skill
  • Works best with air

All of the 2nd earth skills are AoE except the Earth Shield, also I have no idea what Botulism Cloud does, never learned that glitched skill

Element combinations

Earth and Air 

• A popular combination
  • Medium power
  • Great for PvM
  • Not as good for PvP
  • Good AoEs
  • Lack of single attack skills
  • Variety of cool down times
  • A build which is AoE orrientated
  • Acceptable for witches, good for soul masters

Earth/wind is the best combination against bosses as a Soul Master according to speed, they will die in a moment *o* 

I wanted to add these

9l0zUv3.png

Liliana

Liliana

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Shield of Heaven might more accurately be described as increasing your HP based upon your MA, as the shield has its own HP bar. Rechargeable too lol

Also, I'm not sure if you meant "HP pots" (every sheep has Cure) but they also don't need many (or any) HP equips because of SoH.

Finally, "little risk of dying can make the game less exciting." Lol, were you stretching for another disadvantage there? Generally not dying all the time makes the game more fun I find xD

Oh, and I think the Elec/Water combination is pretty common too, at least if you go to PvP (didn't wanna quote another post).

Good guide though overall c: Can't wait to see Light Witch Skills! >:3 Muahahahaaaa!!~

Edit: Oh, and AC does affect some non-Blessing sheep spells (Razor Gale, Raging Storm) as well as LK (Shard, Deadly Fen).

Thank you for your feedback  :)

1. Shield of heaven does increase your DP (or at least creates a 'barrier') but I will also add the separate HP bar
  2. I will also add the HP equips. I used pots more than cure as a sheep because I found it much easier to spam pots than to spam cure.
  3. I personally find the game easier with little risk of dying. However, some people have said it takes the 'fun' out of it. So I included that one.
  4. I thought the most popular were electric/fire and air/earth. I haven't seen as many water/electric.
  5. Thank you, it's a work in progress but feedback helps me improve the guide  :)
  6. I added the AC part for a soul master as I believe it is needed more for their skills rather than the bard or witches. I will add a section on LK equips in the equips section. I just meant that soul master needs all four stats whereas witches don't need AC as much and light witches don't need HP.

Liliana

Liliana

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

@Narann

1. I meant to change the aoe part, I will do that now. I haven't learned the cloud skill either, but I didn't know it was glitched, can anyone else confirm this?
  2. I thought water/electric was best against bosses due to the increased power. Isn't it only once you get the blessings that air/earth sheep are good at bossing?

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

@Narann

1. I meant to change the aoe part, I will do that now. I haven't learn the cloud skill either, but I didn't know it was glitched, can anyone else confirm this?
  2. I thought water/electric was best against bosses due to the increased power. Isn't it only once you get the blessings that air/earth sheep are good at bossing?

1. Let me refer here: http://board.playtri...ide/#entry21938  check the earth section, although he said he needs someone to confirm this too

2. Nah, they are good as soon as you get the space skill Gnome's Domain

9l0zUv3.png

Liliana

Liliana

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

1. Let me refer here: http://board.playtri...ide/#entry21938  check the earth section, although he said he needs someone to confirm this too

2. Nah, they are good as soon as you get the space skill Gnome's Domain

1. Thank you, that was helpful. As soon as I have some spare TM points I will test that
  2. I meant to say blessings and space skills. I will add that the to elements and soul master sections.

Please let me know of any other changes you recommend  :)

• Nariann likes this

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Types and stats

Power_Icon.gif Power

AP or Attack Power - This is how high your damage is when you melee attack

AC or Accuracy - This is your chance of successful melee attacks and your chance of melee criticals. It also determines how much gun damage is done. This does not affect spell or skill accuracy. 
DX or Dexterity - This is the delay between melee attacks (the lower the better). This does not affect spells or skills.

Bonus points

Every time you level up you will receive an increase in your stats. Depending on the build you have chosen is where you receive more stats. E.g. those in 4 stat will increase at a much higher rate than those in the 3,2 or 1 stat. You will still gain points for these stats but not as much.

You will also receive four bonus points for each level you gain. You can put these bonus points into whatever you choose but two popular choices for a sheep is magic attack and luck.

Magic attack

MA is how much damage you do so the higher the MA the better. Putting all of your bonus points into MA is what I highly recommend.

Luck
LK is how accurate your spells are and how likely you are to dodge a critical hit. This is ideal for PvP characters. For a PvE character isn't not really needed unless you have a 1414 build, but even then you can compound lk instead. Recommended for PvP characters but not for PvE.

Magic attack and luck

You see the advantages to putting your bonus points into both MA and LK and are thinking of adding points in both? This choice should mean you still have good MA but also good LK as well. However, it will ultimately mean you do average damage and you are average at dodging and critical hits. The best thing to do is to choose either luck or magic attack and compound the other.

Health points

HP is how many health points you have, the higher the amount the more damage you can take without dying. Some 1441 sheep put their bonus points into HP to balance it out. This is helpful for not dying but you won't hit as hard. You will also need a lot of high MA and LK equips. HP is easy enough to comp anyway.

Images used from http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/

Soul master, light witch or dark witch?

Soul Master (pure)

Soul masters have domains/spaces spells and blessings. These increase your resistance and decrease your enemies resistance to your chosen element. Due to this they are the most powerful (element wise) of the 3rd jobs.

Advantages

• High power
  • Great aoe skills

Disadvantages

• Lack of shields/debuffs mean they are need high HP
  • You need MA, LK, HP and AC (meaning lots of compounding and decent equip hunting)

It would be good if you could explain the mysteries behind the stat: AC. This stat gives some power to some skills BUT you'll need this extra stat on your equips ONLY if you are a Soul Master. SM's blessings' damage depends on AC and LK. It comes naturally from your equips (for example some of the bard lolbox EQs) so you don't have to bother comping anything for AC (I'm not sure about PvP, I only do PvM) so every SM should carefully pick mage EQ which has AC on it.

I highlighted a few parts of the guide where it would be necessary to mention something about it. Or if you planned this for the 'Equips' part of the guide then sorry to bother you xD 

9l0zUv3.png

Liliana

Liliana

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Thank you for highlighting those, I will change the AC stat explanation.

I will be adding more details for AC in the equips part of the guide  :)

• Nariann likes this

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald
Nice guide here...

I wish though many of the skill descriptions were translated a little more accurately; I've always wanted Deadly Fen to do damage overtime or nullify sprints + Dash, and for Botulism Cloud to increase skill/magic skill cast delay.
Tornado Blast should stop enemies near it from escaping its delay, and Razor Gale should deal two separate blows of damage. I wouldn't even mind if Botulism Cloud worked by siphoning HP/MP from targets overtime.
  • Khloebunni and LuckyFox like this
Posted Image

-PolkaMocha-

-PolkaMocha-

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA
  • IGN:Okaasan
  • Class:Librarian lel
  • Level:16

This guide is amazing and very informative. Great job so far. 

TheXyxao

TheXyxao

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Elements

Water and Electricity

• A very uncommon build

Hello ..

I don´t think Water/Elec is uncommon build. I saw (i have one too) a lots of Water/Elec/Light Sheepies :)

But nice guide .. Good job  ;)

yardenhaviv66

yardenhaviv66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i open sheep and in CT with the first boss the ice shackls every time miss and i dont see the ice if i boost my lk its help pls help guys

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Witch, Light Witch, Magic, Soul master, Liliana, Sheep, Guide, Dark Witch