Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3661 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

I would like to attract players' attention to the following rule:

Rule No. GR/02a

Players are requested not to name their chars similar to names of existing chars in game. This is to avoid confusion and any unwanted consequences. For example, if a char whose name is very similar to yours got banned, the system may also end up banning your char as well. The Game Masters may change chars' names that are too similar with each other without notice. [Added September 20, 2014]

Earlier on in the server, players were able to name their chars using non-alphabetical, non-numerical characters such as <blank space>, <, >, ^, etc.

The naming system has been changed a while back whereby a minimum of 4 characters are allowed for names and non-alphabetical, non-numerical characters are no longer allowed. Subsequently, we have found that we have problems looking for chars in our players' database if their names contained non-alphabetical, non-numerical characters. Thus, if they needed our help, we may not be able to help them.

Therefore, for players with such names, you are advised to change your name to full alphabet/number system.

Thank you.

• Alecat and CATHERINE like this

CATHERINE

CATHERINE

Cure Peace's Girlfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • IGN:...
  • Class:Depressed.

The naming system has been changed a while back whereby a minimum of 4 characters are allowed for names and non-alphabetical, non-numerical characters are no longer allowed.

No wonder why it let me put my cat named "KNN" which I was curious why it didn't let me on other character.

I would like to put names like /Vivian/ on other character if that's okay.  :) 

Goodbye Trickster...

rukay

rukay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Making usernames require 4 characters instead of 3 is unnecessary.