RestartingAgain is a scammer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Randgris

Randgris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I plvled RestartingAgain from 107 to 117, he told me he was going to pay me 500ms ea lv, I was going to plvl him until lv 125 but I had to go so I told him to pay me 5k but he never answered me, after some minutes he left the party, I whispered him and he didnt answer, when I saw him yesterday he was trying to buy plvl and I knew he wasnt going to pay so I wrote a message in the bulletin board saying that he was a scammer, then he escaped but I found him in Caballa Relics selling some stuff and I continued telling everybody that he was a scammer, after he closed his shop he went to Megalopolis and continued selling his stuff so I opened a shop called <<scammer and this what he told meAttached File  Scams.png   66.09KB   0 downloads 

• Proxy likes this

Samaniego

Samaniego

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA, CA
  • IGN:Samaniego
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:400

It seems like he's a scammer.

I never saw the point in scamming these small things like powerlevels. Stupid thing to do.

IGN:

aibXX.gif                                                                              
Forever & Always <3

Nocval

Nocval

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationNagoya Japan
  • IGN:Nocval
  • Class:Gladiator

Oh that person. He pmned me too when I'm selling P-level but when I said Pay First he Log outs and never came back

2zjdpna.jpg

Nocval - Gladiator  Nocvan - Wizard  Nocturne - Mercenary

My Buying List   -   Join Vampire Guild   -   My Selling List

--------   >>>>   S> Power level Service  <<<<   -------- 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

RestartingAgain has been banned.

This is the last time we take action on matters relating to scamming involving power-levelling. Please take note of this Game Relations rule:

Rule No. PR/08

Do not scam/steal people of their items, accounts and galder. Upon clear evidence, scammers will be banned from the game.

However, this rule does not extend to power-levelling activities. We do not encourage power-levelling since the game provides many legitimate quests to undertake in order to level up and that players should expend effort to level themselves up, and not depending on someone else through power-levelling. Thus, any player who want to engage in either buying or selling power-levelling, they undertake this activity at their own risks and reports of scams arising from such activities would not be entertained. [Amended September 20, 2014].