Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • IGN:Witney
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:274

Attached File  gfd.jpg   142.4KB   1 downloads Attached File  ghf.jpg   87.03KB   0 downloadsI power leveled Lysa for 6 hours, starting at about 10am Eastern time. I finished about 2 hours ago, She said she would pay me 40k pts for levels 181~200 . Once I finished she said she was going to EE. Then she logged off 5 minutes later. I figured it'd take her a few minutes to relog but once 2 hours passed I realized she wasn't going to pay. She logged back on 20 minutes ago (4:20pm eastern time) and I messaged her but she didn't answer then logged back off. I have a message from her once she "Got home" saying she wanted to finish, she was level 198 at the time. It took me another hour or so to finish and wait for her.

I posted a new photo, I plvled her Thursday and it is now Saturday 10:30 pm. I have a message from her at 7am saying she would pay me after work, I had sent her a link for the payment. She lives in Italy so her time is later than mine. She hasn't been online since. GM's please do something about this. I spent a lot of time plvling her and she keeps leading on that she will pay me. The picture is a message from her saying : "mail it when uim back fim work ill pay but u will have to TBN" she sent another message after that (It wouldn't let me post because it was too big -_-) it said, "mail it cause i want open browser from work it's blocked"

Attached Files

" If You're Not Living, You're Dying " 

NessaBaby

NessaBaby

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Sorry the pictures are kinda fuzzy, just save them and open with paint then zoom in and you can read the text, Jubitza also got scammed by Lysa.

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

Sorry the pictures are kinda fuzzy, just save them and open with paint then zoom in and you can read the text, Jubitza also got scammed by Lysa.

Who got scammed first? As soon as one person is scammed, a TBN announcement needs to be done so that other people won't get scammed. I saw your TBN, and I remember trading with this person before. It sucks to know that she's a scammer.

Decisions

Decisions

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • IGN:Same as forum name
  • Class:n/a
  • Level:n/a

The pictures are too fuzzy even in paint. :c

Nocval

Nocval

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationNagoya Japan
  • IGN:Nocval
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:400

I'm sorry to hear this but since I also sell p-lvl so I can feel your pain that she runs away from it.

that is why it must be always pay first before doing the service.

If s/he asked Half Payment plvl him/her until the price of initial payment.

2zjdpna.jpg

Nocval - Gladiator  Nocvan - Wizard  Nocturne - Mercenary

My Buying List   -   Join Vampire Guild   -   My Selling List

--------   >>>>   S> Power level Service  <<<<   -------- 

NessaBaby

NessaBaby

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Jubitza was scammed first and she didn't tell me until after I plvled Lysa. I was complaining in guild chat and she mentioned she got scammed by her also.  <_<

NessaBaby

NessaBaby

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

The pictures are too fuzzy even in paint. :c

Yeah I had to resize the images smaller because it said they were too big to post..

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3729 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

This char is not found in the system. This means the char has been deleted.

To all power-levellers (buyers & sellers), please take note of the following rule: 

Rule No. PR/08

Do not scam/steal people of their items, accounts and galder. Upon clear evidence, scammers will be banned from the game.

However, this rule does not extend to power-levelling activities. We do not encourage power-levelling since the game provides many legitimate quests to undertake in order to level up and that players should expend effort to level themselves up, and not depending on someone else through power-levelling. Thus, any player who want to engage in either buying or selling power-levelling, they undertake this activity at their own risks and reports of scams arising from such activities would not be entertained. [Amended September 20, 2014].

• Proxy likes this