• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • IGN:Gerbil
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:31x

Hello Everyone,

I have come across unexpected change on the website regarding Online Tempering. I had tempered some equips on the website last night with an account that had the status of a  "Free User". I got on the website to do so again today, and to my surprise the Online Tempering feature has now been changed so that only Users of the VIP status may use it.

http://gyazo.com/113...304e5a5366fa0df <<<<<<<<This image contains the result of an attempt to access the Online Tempering feature without VIP status.

For some people, this may not pose much of a problem, but for myself, and maybe others who may not necessarily be able to pay money for a VIP status, this is somewhat problematic. I am not sure when the change was made, but to my knowledge there has been no notification of any kind by any of the officials on the forums to the rest of the community. My main question that I am asking is "When was the Online Tempering feature changed to 'VIP Only' status, and what were the reasons for doing so?". I understand that the Level Up Rewards contain the 200 mileage point compensation prize upon reaching level 200, but for me, reaching level 200 could take a while. If anyone has taken the time to read this post, thank you for reading it. If you have anything to add, feel free to do so. However, I would prefer that a GM or Moderator with knowledge of why the situation has occurred answer my question. Again, thank you for your time.

• CatMan likes this

Michael

Michael

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • IGN:Kauw
  • Class:Card Thrower Guy
  • Level:1xx

I'm pretty sure online tempering was always member and above status. 

iMinni

iMinni

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationShh. Its a secret.
  • IGN:Planty
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:3xx

Due to the Universal cape ordeal, GM has changed the web tempering to VIP only.

This is to prevent abusing bugs on things in the future.

Posted Image

IGN: Planty; Lvl32x Fire/Earth SM | Muddy; Lvl19x Water/Electric SM | Apolloneus; Lvl25x Priest | Teroka; Lvl23x Gambler
Posted Image

GerbilDude

GerbilDude

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • IGN:Gerbil
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:31x
I apologize in advance if I may seem a bit antsy about all of this, but will this change be reverted in the future? If not, I think the rest of the public should know what's going on with an official post, seeing as though there isn't one at the moment.

Posted Today, 09:02 PMMichael
"I'm pretty sure online tempering was always member and above status. "

No, many others have been using it with "Free User" status since it's debut,including myself as I had already mentioned in my first post.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OnlineTempering, Tempering, VIP