Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

Well this is a nice note to come back to after coming off of vacation, and yes i've never scammed anyone but if you guys believe this go ahead. Kheops i'm sorry that an imposter was on that lion of mine but yeah im pretty sure i will be banned soon, with the evidence you provide. but i guess this is the end for me then. lol, although it wasnt me who took the set from you, id understand why you want me banned, so yup i've already given away all the items on there to other friends, so goodybye and sorry for all the problems that guy caused. im quitting because there is nothing left to be done left with nothing.

Well if you were truly hacked, then it needs to be looked into for more reason than just this one incident.  If you were a victim from account sharing, then I'm sorry for what happened to you.  If you were legitimately hacked, however, that can have negative implications for any number of us, so its good that it was reported to Wan in a timely manner.  I'm sure he has means at his disposal to look into what happened.  I'm sure they can track the IP that was logged in, and I'm sure there are other methods of sleuthing that can reveal what happened.

That said, the circumstances seemed strange, so you can see why people might think something bad happened here.  But if you did nothing wrong then I'm sorry you feel compelled to quit over what happened here.  I hope it gets looked into, but I trust whatever choice the GM makes is the right one :) And I support whatever Wan decides to do, and the mod team :D

But I will say this:  If you are claiming to be hacked, and were not, shame on you.  It delegitimatizes real hacking instances.  As I stated before, hacking could have quite serious implications for many on this server, and we do not need a "The Boy who Cried Wolf" story going on here.  Again, I'm not passing judgement, I'm merely stating that calling it hacking if it was not is quite shameful.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

This issue is resolved as follows.

We did not received any report of hacking on Rainyer's account. Perhaps this is a case of an account-sharer doing something the other account sharer didn't know about.

Rainyer account has been permanently banned because it is involved with major scamming (a whole Tenter set lost).

The Tenter set could not be found, thus, they are not able to be returned to original owner.

Two other chars mentioned in relation to this scamming, Wesnare and Tnerb, both have been deleted before GM could check their item inventories.

• Ghaspar likes this

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops
Thanx Aran and Wankung for your help here, as far as I'm concerned, Rainyer stole it, a couple of his friends confirmed they were talking to him just before or during the scam.

Never lend your stuff to people you don't really know on the assumption they still love the game or their char ^_^.

On the bright side I got to sort out who were my true friends and grew fearless to hax the new set further than the old one, this one you won't scam :P.

Thanx again to those who supported me ;).
  • lowpop and Ghaspar like this

Dudebag

Dudebag

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:Popcan
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:2xx

forever tenter

Attached Files

• Kheops likes this

Colbie

Colbie

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I'm just here to say what I think, a lot of people will disagree with me but here I go. If someone uses your account to scam you are not going to give up so easily and leave the game after all this time playing it, not to mention he's a veteran player. I won't believe he will leave without asking the GM for a complete investigation and without making a list of possible cuprits (a.k.a the people you share your account with). 

"I was tempted over a tenter set, I know my account is going to be banned so I'm moving everything I have including the set to one or more accounts. Even if my main account is deleted I can easily start all over again since I have hax items."

He obviously deleted the other characters after trading the items again to another account via AH. I think GMs can't track the transactions this way. GM couldn't track the items after Wesnare and Tnerb were deleted by him.

" i've already given away all the items on there to other friends" 

Just try to find out his new account and you will find all the items. Pls don't be silly.

• Light Yagami and Vitalic like this

iRegret

iRegret

Pokédex

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationJust a wanderer
  • IGN:iRegret
  • Class:all 8
  • Level:a-z
Scaming is for weaklings. How about giving stuff out to people for once, I used to give out a lot of items and money, to me giving is better then taking. You can ask a lot of my friends, i'm always giving and giving without asking for things in return. I am not trying to sound big headed but over this time i've given out over 1bil galders, helping random players have a few mill in their pockets. Try giving and not taking for once, it feels good.
  • ExcuseMySwag and Dudebag like this
I don’t think you want to get rich you don’t really want it
you ain’t really trying to get rich you don’t really want it
I don’t think you wan wan wan get rich
I don’t think you wan wan wan get rich

Pikagirl

Pikagirl

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:LisaraxRyousuke
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:265/400

Bottom line is don't trust anyone even if its your sister brother cousin even if its your wife/husband or gf/bf your kid even your bff 

If you don't heed my warning now you got no one to blame but yourself for future problems this is advice im offering to all those who see this post.

cant post my siggy so i have to post it in link form :(

http://i1.ytimg.com/...0/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lymFqMe.png

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

Pikagirl

Pikagirl

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:LisaraxRyousuke
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:265/400

I highly doubt your own family members will scam you, unless they're really bad people to begin with. And if they were, then it's a small price to pay to know that they can't ever be trusted. I would rather get scammed by my sibling/spouse/friend in a game than in real life. But really, who does that? D:

its just advice iv learned after gaming for 15 years (throughout multiple games)

cant post my siggy so i have to post it in link form :(

http://i1.ytimg.com/...0/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lymFqMe.png

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

-