WishBone

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:250

Have you tried it? I haven't, so I don't know if this works or not. I can't test it right now since I am at my workplace.

Yes I Have Tried 2 Times
Posted Image
Faryn

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Thank you so much for choosing mine as a runner up! *o*  I will use my prize wisely. <3

By the way, I'm not sure what to do with my GM Special Tickets.  Could someone please let me know where to exchange them?

If you managed to get 5 GM Special Tickets + 100 GM certificates, you can exchange them for Universal Trickster Cape level 360 at Rosemary in Mega Shop.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

Yes I Have Tried 2 Times

Ah, oky, oky, thanks for feedback. I'll list them in my item fix list. Thanks. :)

WishBone

WishBone

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:250
Okay :D
Posted Image
Faryn

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

Oh my gosh! Thank you for granting my one and only wish!!! I was not able to get those character boxes since I started playing the game at season 2 already! Thank you to all the mods and to the people makes up the rTO team! You guys rock!  :wub:

:)  You're welcome. I'll tell the GM you say thank you & so he can see that I am right about the 2nd job char boxes  :D

fantasylion

fantasylion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationshishi city,Fujian province,China
  • IGN:fantasylion

No, it was not written in the original thread because it was not a requirement. I don't play a joke with you. There probably won't be a next time for a very long time. Sorry you wasted your time; I would be glad to take your consolation prizes if you don't want it. You can have your self-respect; seriously, I would love to have your consolation prizes since I am already disqualified from joining the contest from the beginning. 

yes,it is not the requirement,but you choose the winners on the basis of it.I can't say anything,because you are the GM.And you own this game.I don't mean I should be the winner,but feel so pitty with some other competitors who upload their excellent artworks and still lose the contest.Maybe GM like the "edit" artworks.Hope you will not insult this word "original" in the future~

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

Respawn time to kill spicy is broken~

you can enter the trial without having to wait a hour.

Yup. We know that. GM says, let the players run amok with Spicy :D  (actually, he tries making cool down time but so far, it hasn't worked, so he says let it be for now).

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

yes,it is not the requirement,but you choose the winners on the basis of it.I can't say anything,because you are the GM.And you own this game.I don't mean I should be the winner,but feel so pitty with some other competitors who upload their excellent artworks and still lose the contest.Maybe GM like the "edit" artworks.Hope you will not insult this word "original" in the future~

We don't insult anyone; if you feel insulted, I can't control how you feel. Those we chose are because they are beautifully put together. Originality is just one factor, but it's not the be-all and end-all factor. If one original and one unoriginal artwork were submitted and they are both beautiful and at basically the same level, the originality will be an advantage and it will be chosen over the unoriginal one.

Pikagirl

Pikagirl

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:LisaraxRyousuke
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:265/400

i still cannot get my Myshop to work at all iv tried everything but nothing works x.x

cant post my siggy so i have to post it in link form :(

http://i1.ytimg.com/...0/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lymFqMe.png

Tomaz

Tomaz

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:Juspeczyk/Rorschach
  • Class:Batman
  • Level:4oo/oo1

Yup. We know that. GM says, let the players run amok with Spicy :D  (actually, he tries making cool down time but so far, it hasn't worked, so he says let it be for now).

Oh, nice then.  :) 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

Lovely update! Just a question though for anyone who knows.

Is the Sill Wes box 60 pet supposed to be 2~3 slots as it says on the site?

I've gotten two of them and they both have no slots.

I don't know about JP boxes. Let's hope ImperiouS can tell us about them.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

I Cant Sell Fallen Watcher Helmet In AH , Its Not Allowing Me Too .

Fallen Watcher set and Shining Crystal set are Absolute Uniques. They are not Legendary Uniques. Legendary Uniques are those dropped by Legendary bosses. Legendary bosses are those whose seals are counted in your profile. Also, CT bosses are not legendary bosses, so altiverses are not considered legendary uniques.

• WishBone likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

no link to 310 boxes?

Impy, do we have link to 310 box?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

i still cannot get my Myshop to work at all iv tried everything but nothing works x.x

Take screenshot. Show us what the system says.

nanarin

nanarin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Fallen Watcher set and Shining Crystal set are Absolute Uniques. They are not Legendary Uniques. Legendary Uniques are those dropped by Legendary bosses. Legendary bosses are those whose seals are counted in your profile. Also, CT bosses are not legendary bosses, so altiverses are not considered legendary uniques.

Sorry,miss post___ >_<

nanarin

nanarin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I don't know about JP boxes. Let's hope ImperiouS can tell us about them.

I think surely that there was Qwest specially in order to gain a slot in Japan. 

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Legendary uniques don't have timers.

oh gawd! i have NO IDEA why i was thinking Legendary unique = Fallen Watcher. sorry my bad and thanks for correcting me :D

I Cant Sell Fallen Watcher Helmet In AH , Its Not Allowing Me Too .

Oh right.... THIS made me think that it had a timer! :D :lol:

• WishBone likes this

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400
FYI,

I just sold a Draconic Staff on AH for 200k ms.

:)
  • WishBone likes this

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1199 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

no link to 310 boxes?

Working on it.

RenYeye

RenYeye

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:RenYeye
  • Class:dark lord
  • Level:3xx

Seems i just deposite 20 dollar =50k just now...but not get 20% bonus, its 12th on website now

294o3u1.jpgMy buying list :http://tinyurl.com/kw8baqv