Shintai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Shintai
  • Class:Lion
  • Level:75

Thanks for the post, explanations and update!

Great update!

I really like these events!

Pikagirl

Pikagirl

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:LisaraxRyousuke
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:265/400

GM Wan is aware Sarah Boxes can't be picked up, he's looking into it.

For now though, try clicking alt + clicking it, I know that worked during the Christmas event.

I was able to pick it up just like dice box O_o

I picked it up normally after I drilled it up

cant post my siggy so i have to post it in link form :(

http://i1.ytimg.com/...0/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lymFqMe.png

Deryl

Deryl

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • IGN:Deryl
  • Class:SoulMaster
  • Level:30x

I was able to pick it up just like dice box O_o

I picked it up normally after I drilled it up

I modified Kandel's post, I assume that you can pick the drilled ones, which should work just fine.  

GM Wan is aware that the monster hunted Sarah Boxes can't be picked up, he's looking into it.

Dice event doesn't seem to be working

Dice event should be working now.

HZ8qoVp.png
Credits to Rietta for the sig.

Kiki

Kiki

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationDa Hood
  • IGN:Kiba
  • Class:Evo Diva
  • Level:18x

Again, thanks for giving us this contest! It was so much fun to partake in.  ^_^ 

As judges, though, I would not post a list of how you judged each piece... That takes away from the artists' sense that they still made a good effort and had a good chance at winning. For example, just knowing that the pieces that had all 8 characters were more likely to win can be frustrating to those who did not think to do it. (yes I did think to do it but I had no room..) That list was not there in the beginning, so why should it be here now? Sure, you judged by those criteria, but why add insult to injury for those who might have been bummed that they didn't win already? In all the contests I have taken part in or witnessed, online or in person, I have never seen such a thing.

That being said, I am not trying to make fun of anyone or convey that I am ungrateful for where I placed. In fact I am overjoyed and surprised that I even made it as far as 3rd place, and I thank the judges very much for all the time they put into this! But maybe next time, the extra comments and critiques won't be necessary. I am only pointing this out as a helpful suggestion that can keep everyone happier with where they are, because I know there are sensitive hearts out there who don't need the extra burden of "If only I knew that's what they wanted. darn." I'm sure there are some here who may not even dare to mention their disappointment.

Please don't take this as an offense to anyone's judgment; in the end you are free to post what you like, and I respect that. But I do ask that you try to consider others more sensitively next time, for everyone's sake. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Nonetheless, I hope everyone enjoyed this contest, no matter where you placed!

Thank you for the grats, and in return: a huge congratulations to the two winners and my partner in runner-ups!  :D It was fun and you all put up a good competition. :P

Thank you to those who supported me as well. Cheers!

• Myu, Nayh, Junko and 1 other like this

no expectations to_tag1_by_heyabbyanne-da08p13.png just sensations

Mannequin

Mannequin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Mannequin/Porcelain

Thank you so much for choosing mine as a runner up! *o*  I will use my prize wisely. <3

By the way, I'm not sure what to do with my GM Special Tickets.  Could someone please let me know where to exchange them?

Tomaz

Tomaz

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:Juspeczyk/Rorschach
  • Class:Batman
  • Level:4oo/oo1

Respawn time to kill spicy is broken~

you can enter the trial without having to wait a hour.

haloghen

haloghen

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
  • IGN:Maxus
  • Class:Keroppi
  • Level:Crappy

Oh my gosh! Thank you for granting my one and only wish!!! I was not able to get those character boxes since I started playing the game at season 2 already! Thank you to all the mods and to the people makes up the rTO team! You guys rock!  :wub:

WishBone

WishBone

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:250

Uhm The Unique Items Still Cant Sell At Auction , Just Saying .

Posted Image
Faryn

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • IGN:JewJitsu

TBH, I feel like allowing uniques to be sold in AH was a bad idea. Since everything can be bought through MS now, galders will probably decrease in value. But I could be wrong, who knows.

Jerrrry_zps2d1d86eb.gif

I take requests. :3

WishBone

WishBone

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:250

I'm Willing To Sell it For Galders But No-one Is Buying It , Its Just In My Inventory Taking Up Space .

TBH, I feel like allowing uniques to be sold in AH was a bad idea. Since everything can be bought through MS now, galders will probably decrease in value. But I could be wrong, who knows.

Posted Image
Faryn

nunoood

nunoood

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • IGN:????
  • Class:Sm
  • Level:305

I have been experiencing issues with lag, sometimes my game just freeze and i wait some seconds to play again, and alot of times i just dc from the server, this only happened to me after the maintence, are you aware of this connection problems?

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 313 posts

concerning about the legendary uniques sold via AH, i wonder if the timers on them would be reset to default, since i remember in eTO, trading them between two characters resets the timer. just a heads-up. [idon'thavelegendaryuniquesoican'tconfirmonthis]

Deryl

Deryl

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • IGN:Deryl
  • Class:SoulMaster
  • Level:30x

You dont have to post the same thing again, we saw your report the first time, so far I can only tell you that we have noticed your report, please stay patient. Thank you.

I have been experiencing issues with lag, sometimes my game just freeze and i wait some seconds to play again, and alot of times i just dc from the server, this only happened to me after the maintence, are you aware of this connection problems?

Since this a private server new updates and changes almost always come with some unwanted issues, bugs, lag and disconnections, it usually happens after maintenace. We are aware of this and GM and the coder work hard to give you the best playing experience possible, while having to attend real-life activities which is why it might take a little longer for some issues to get fixed.

HZ8qoVp.png
Credits to Rietta for the sig.

fantasylion

fantasylion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationshishi city,Fujian province,China
  • IGN:fantasylion

"They have all 8 characters in the picture (or most of the chars)"???????Did you write this on the original thread?You play a joke with me.Next time I will never join such unreasonable contest. Waste my time.I don't care about the prize,But the self-respect.

nineskies

nineskies

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • IGN:Nineskies/Eternia
  • Class:Gambler/Duelist

That definitely won't happen

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Again, thanks for giving us this contest! It was so much fun to partake in.  ^_^ 

As judges, though, I would not post a list of how you judged each piece... That takes away from the artists' sense that they still made a good effort and had a good chance at winning. For example, just knowing that the pieces that had all 8 characters were more likely to win can be frustrating to those who did not think to do it. (yes I did think to do it but I had no room..) That list was not there in the beginning, so why should it be here now? Sure, you judged by those criteria, but why add insult to injury for those who might have been bummed that they didn't win already? In all the contests I have taken part in or witnessed, online or in person, I have never seen such a thing.

That being said, I am not trying to make fun of anyone or convey that I am ungrateful for where I placed. In fact I am overjoyed and surprised that I even made it as far as 3rd place, and I thank the judges very much for all the time they put into this! But maybe next time, the extra comments and critiques won't be necessary. I am only pointing this out as a helpful suggestion that can keep everyone happier with where they are, because I know there are sensitive hearts out there who don't need the extra burden of "If only I knew that's what they wanted. darn." I'm sure there are some here who may not even dare to mention their disappointment.

Please don't take this as an offense to anyone's judgment; in the end you are free to post what you like, and I respect that. But I do ask that you try to consider others more sensitively next time, for everyone's sake. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Nonetheless, I hope everyone enjoyed this contest, no matter where you placed!

Thank you for the grats, and in return: a huge congratulations to the two winners and my partner in runner-ups!  :D It was fun and you all put up a good competition. :P

Thank you to those who supported me as well. Cheers!

This post makes me feel both angry and sad. Those factors why we chose the winners are reasons, not requirement for the submissions. We simply explain why we chose one cover over another, but these are not absolutes; if, for example, a cover is so super amazing but does not contain all 8 chars, it would not have mattered, we would still have chosen it. However, since the covers we received are pretty much at par with each other, we thus chose the winners based on certain factors that advantage one over the other.

Comments like this make it seem damn if we do and damn if we don't. It probably will be a long time till we have another contest, if ever.

My congratulations to everyone else. And thanks to those who are supportive.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

"They have all 8 characters in the picture (or most of the chars)"???????Did you write this on the original thread?You play a joke with me.Next time I will never join such unreasonable contest. Waste my time.I don't care about the prize,But the self-respect.

No, it was not written in the original thread because it was not a requirement. I don't play a joke with you. There probably won't be a next time for a very long time. Sorry you wasted your time; I would be glad to take your consolation prizes if you don't want it. You can have your self-respect; seriously, I would love to have your consolation prizes since I am already disqualified from joining the contest from the beginning. 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

concerning about the legendary uniques sold via AH, i wonder if the timers on them would be reset to default, since i remember in eTO, trading them between two characters resets the timer. just a heads-up. [idon'thavelegendaryuniquesoican'tconfirmonthis]

Legendary uniques don't have timers.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

If buying/selling legendary uniques using MS creates a problem later, we can always change this back to purely galder-based trade again. Let us wait and see. I would like us to observe first and see how it goes.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

Have you tried it? I haven't, so I don't know if this works or not. I can't test it right now since I am at my workplace.