• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lydie

Lydie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Velvet

Kairos - (n.) the perfect, delicate, crucial moment; the fleeting rightness of time and place.

--

Hello, players! Kairos is a new guild, and we're looking for more members! Despite our small size, we're steadily growing and building bonds with one another. We try to help our members when we can, including various guild events that sometimes include giveaways! We try to remain active both in-game and in the guild's skype chat, which provides an opportunity to partake in activities such as games like Cards Against Humanity or Board Game Online with other members as well as holding skype calls at least once a week! Of course, joining the skype group isn't a necessity by any means, as the guild chat is usually quite active as well!

We want our members to feel comfortable and happy. As such, we try our best to help with anything they may need, whether it be with quest items or even just advice. If you're interested in joining, please feel free to PM Lydie, Shokku, Toothiana, Monoca, or Marshal! Thanks for your time, and happy Trickstering!

• Kheops likes this

Lydie

Lydie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Velvet

Also, a member of ours, LuckyFox, requested that I mention in this thread that they would drill for others if hired!

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • IGN:Miku
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:

I have a tendency to make my own guilds and then leave them within the next day, I'd be pretty happy trying out this guild, if you'd accept me.

(I started rT.O a day after it opened, and I literally haven't joined a guild) if you could get back to me Lydie, that would be super.

(I am hoping your guild is still the same as when you posted this). I also Skype. ~

Pixelated Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kairos, recruiting, guild