Photo

PvE AP/HV Evolution Primadonna guide (by Nari)

guide primadonna AP HV PvE Evolution

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

So pro Nari !!! Very nice to read and so full of infos <3.

Gotta work on some parts again tho' but thank you very much <3

9l0zUv3.png

Solvluna

Solvluna

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • IGN:Tyarian
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:228

Very nice guide!  I don't play kitty cats myself, but a lot of the info is useful for other characters too!

I really like how cute and ferocious evolution cats are in this game.  

Spoiler

Primadonna_animation1.gif

• Nariann likes this

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Hehe, I tried to make it as beginner friendly as possible ^^ I like their evo animation more when they sit down and act like a real cat would do :D

• Solvluna likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Phoenix10

Phoenix10

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Good job and thanks!

poppuri2009

poppuri2009

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Locationdaejeon korea
  • IGN:Poppuri2009
  • Level:400
Nice helped me lots

Samnael

Samnael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • IGN:Chaobina
  • Class:Bard
  • Level:80 - 90

Hello there,

I know that this thread isnt really active since almost a year but since I dont want to start a similar one, I will give it a try:

I had a pure HV Primadonna on the original server. It was really hard to train her since really good Items were locked behind Myshop.

So my questions are:

1) Is it more easy to get "good" equip for a pure HV Build on this server? (like GS and GLS)

2) Would be an 3124 AP/HV Primadonna build also good? (In Terms of equip I can gather myself ingame)

Really would appreciate some thoughts on this topic.

Greetings from Germany

Samnael

P. S. A 4114 AP or AP/WT build is out of question for me since I want a tanky fun cat and not a pseudo Power type :P

"Videogames are meant to be just one thing - Fun. Fun for everyone!"

- Mr. Satoru Iwata (1959 - 2015)

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Hello there,

I know that this thread isnt really active since almost a year but since I dont want to start a similar one, I will give it a try:

I had a pure HV Primadonna on the original server. It was really hard to train her since really good Items were locked behind Myshop.

So my questions are:

1) Is it more easy to get "good" equip for a pure HV Build on this server? (like GS and GLS)

2) Would be an 3124 AP/HV Primadonna build also good? (In Terms of equip I can gather myself ingame)

Really would appreciate some thoughts on this topic.

Greetings from Germany

Samnael

P. S. A 4114 AP or AP/WT build is out of question for me since I want a tanky fun cat and not a pseudo Power type :P

Hi ^^

I think you can pretty much make up your build with the equips you can get on this server. So if you want to go 3124 AP/HV do it, my diva has that build and she can easily "function" as a pseudo power type (as you said haha) or HP/HV tanky one depending on the equipped gear :) I quitted a long time ago but I think AH is still functioning on the website where sometimes you can buy good MS stuff with galder too. Also the town gears (which can be bought at Mint's exchange shop) were made compoundable with attribute so you don't have to stress over the Golden uniques for lower levels in my opinion. I hope it helps a little :)

9l0zUv3.png

Samnael

Samnael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • IGN:Chaobina
  • Class:Bard
  • Level:80 - 90

Hi ^^

I think you can pretty much make up your build with the equips you can get on this server. So if you want to go 3124 AP/HV do it, my diva has that build and she can easily "function" as a pseudo power type (as you said haha) or HP/HV tanky one depending on the equipped gear :) I quitted a long time ago but I think AH is still functioning on the website where sometimes you can buy good MS stuff with galder too. Also the town gears (which can be bought at Mint's exchange shop) were made compoundable with attribute so you don't have to stress over the Golden uniques for lower levels in my opinion. I hope it helps a little :)

Hey there,

I wanted to thank you for your generous answer and I believe I gonna restart my lvl 75 HV kitty and make her a 3124 AP/HV Primadonna.

I just made some research and know what you mean. With the Big Ribbon event, I was able to get a nice MA Vest for my Sheep and a AP, HV, HP Vest for my Cat (both for lvl 100)

With the upcoming Poppuri Event I am sure to get some more nice Items.

So thank you again for your answer and I wanted to apologize for reviving this old thread.

"Videogames are meant to be just one thing - Fun. Fun for everyone!"

- Mr. Satoru Iwata (1959 - 2015)

irislavyel

irislavyel

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationVENEZUELA !!!!!!! XD
  • IGN:Nikeoss/Arthemissa/iSweet
  • Class:Soul/witch/Prima
  • Level:212, 160

nice guide!  Good work i stared a cat , now can get 3jb Primadona Thxxx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, primadonna, AP, HV, PvE, Evolution