Photo

PvE AP/HV Evolution Primadonna guide (by Nari)

guide primadonna AP HV PvE Evolution

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Guide Summary

1. Builds and Skills

• About the Guide
  • AP Type Characters
  • Primadonna
  • Recommended Builds
  • Basic Skills
  • Additional Skills
  • PvP Skills

2. Equipment

• Attribute
  • HV and Your Cat
  • How to Get Your Gear
  • Where to Hunt for Gear
  • How to Get the Best Out of Your Gear
  • Recommended Stats for EQs (PvE)
  • Equipment Recommendation

3. Beginner Guide

• How to Survive on rTO
  • Preparing for Quests in Advance Part 1: Desert Beach ~ Black Swamp
  • Preparing for Quests in Advance Part 2: Underground Dev Room ~ Chaos Tower – Under construction

4. Editing History

tumblr_n9zbh6rNQc1ql5ubdo2_r1_500.png

About the guide

Well, this is my first class guide so warn me if I say something stupid. This is a guide for PvM oriented players although I will include a PvP skill section. I don't PvP so I'd appreciate some confirmation about it. 

Header images are drawn by me, if I see it somewhere else I will kill you!

AP type characters

Primadonna, duelist, champion, mercenary and gladiator are the main AP type characters. 

Champion's power comes from AP, AC and fire attribute.

Gladiator's power comes from AP and every kind of attributes because he has a skill for every elemental and he can be a long distance melee type too with his Chi sword

Dualist and mercenary are basically the same. They need AP, attribute skills and they chose to hit high numbers with bunny skills also they have more AoE skills from the buffalo part.

These were the power type characters, as you can see all of them need AP and some kind of attribute for their skills, they are like pure DPS characters. 

Charms are something special. They are the tank type in the Trickster world so they don't just smack everything around them

Primadonna uses AP too, that's true. They need attribute for some kind of AP buff replacement because they don't have any such as the power types' Pumping Heart but they still need AP for their skills and to hit things with melee. The other part of their skill power comes from their HV. HV stands for hit evasion so monsters will less likely to hit you if you raise this stat. Primadonna is a very mixed char, they need more AP gear than HV but they still need it for survival and their skills, their attribute gears are just extras.

The hybrid counterpart of the cat is the true HV and HP user, they still need AP but I think they are ok with base AP stat on their equipment and don't need any extra AP gear.

Primadonna_animation1.gif Primadonna 

So, if you read all of the things above you will ask: then why primadonna? Personally I chose primadonna because it's simple enough. You need AP and some HV gear, your HP will be ok to survive anything and you don't have to overwhelm yourself with expensive attribute gears and the main reason is the Evolution skill. I love transforming into a beast and smack everything around me ^^ Evolution uses your base AP stat to calculate your damage so attribute comes handy here but only if you don't use any skills in Evolution state. And Evolution is the main reason for going pure AP or 3AP/1WT.

Recommended Builds

25551l4.jpg314quch.jpg

4114 - 4 Power, 1 Magic, 1 Sense, 4 Charm: each time you level either you can put all of your bonus points into AP OR you can put 3 points into AP and 1 into WT. If you choose pure AP your damage will be a little higher but you can carry less potions/quest items/everything than the other type. If you choose 3 AP/1 WT you will sacrifice only a little amount of AP for carrying more potions/quest items/etc. I highly recommend 3AP/1WT for 4114 build.

3124 - 3 Power, 1 Magic, 2 Sense, 4 Charm: Your main reason for this build is the extra WT you can get. You don't need extra DA because you can easily get 90 DA with equips for drilling and with this many you won't see 'Item not found' message ever again. LK will naturally come from your equips. Unfortunatelly your DX will suffer too and you will lose some AC which is important for criticals BUT if you still choose this build I recommend going for pure AP

Basic Skills for 1st, 2nd and 3rd job

If there is a * sign before the skill it should take priority, otherwise you are free to learn the skills in an order as you wish. You should only master your skills when it is needed for your next skill. For example you'll need master level Fatal Wound as a pre-requirement for Raging Nail but you should only master it before you learn Raging Nail. In short, master levels don't take priority EXCEPT THE * SKILLS. If it has * before its name master it ASAP.

M = Master level

Evo = Evolution

DoT = Damage Over Time

AoE = Area Of Effect

1st jobCat-make-up.gif

*Power Blow lv10 or M  -  Low level main single target offensive skill, pre-req for 2 Hit Combo

*Dodge Master M  -  Your main defensive and offensive buff

Mana Reflector lv10  -  Buff, reflects magical damage, pre-req for Shield All

Shield All lv10  -  One of your main DP buffs, party buff, pre-req for Sumo Suit

Sturdy Shield lv10  -  One of your main DP buffs, affects only you, pre-req for Sumo Suit

*Physical Training M  -  Passive, additional HP skill, +2360 HP on lvM, pre-req for Sumo Suit

Titanium Wrist M - It's a passive skill for Power Blow, it adds + 80% power on master level. I have to test if it affects 2 Hit Combo or not  NOPE this skill doesn't count in the 2 Hit Combo formula

2nd job Entertainer.gif

*Volley Kick lv10 or M  -  One of your main single target offensive skill which doesn't require Evolution, mainly depends on HV, pre-req for 2 Hit combo

Siren Song lv5 or M  -  Leave it on lv5 for Sharp Scream OR master it because it's very useful for Fiesta/Grinding if you have a lot of HP

*Evolution M  -  This is the primadonna's main target, the transformation skill! Lowers your HV, DP and LK but increases your base AP! Attr counts here so you better get an attr weapon!

*Sumo Suit M  -  Decreases physical and magical damage taken, buff. Pre-req for Aura Shatter

Fatal Wound M  -  One of the Evo's attacking skill. It's a DoT skill, it has a chance to fail, pre-req for Raging Nail

3rd jobPrimadonna_singing.gif

Sharp Scream M  -  Your only AoE skill for Evo. Max target on lv master is 4

2 Hit Combo M  -  Your main single target offensive skill which doesn't require Evolution to use

Raging Nail M  -  Another DoT skill for Evo, ignores some of the target's DP

Beast's Instinct M  -  Increases Evo stats, buff. It only affects base stats just like Evolution
A little trick here: it's in the description that it cancels Evolution too if its duration is over HOWEVER it can extend the duration of Evo if you use it when your Evolution skill is starting to flash (it almost runs out of time), on master level it means +40 seconds in an advanced version of Evolution > sounds neat, eh?

Additional Skills / Side notes

Ok, most of these skills can be learned later by your guardian so you're not forced to use them and waste TM points but they can be useful in some situations

Beast Claw  - Evo's single target offensive skill. I didn't include it because I think your raw damage with attribute is better but you can learn it, 1 more attack skill to Evo anyway

Skunk Pouch lv10 or M  -  Single target stun skill, sounds neat, eh? It can't be used on Chaos Tower bosses. On level master it's a pre-req for Deadly Funk

Deadly Funk lv7?  -  AoE version of Skunk Pouch, it stuns the targets for couple of seconds. Stuns them for 10 sec on lv7 so in my opinion this is long enough to do anything

Galder Thrower lv1  -  Learn it only if you are having a hard time beating Don Guivanni at Episode 2 or if you want to lure one monster out of a crowd. It has fixed 200 damage on level 1 and as far as I know it uses galder coupons if you have some in your inventory otherwise  (no, it does not use galder coupons, tested) it eats up 100 galders with each throw.

Team Bolster  -  Learn it only if you have extra TM points to waste. Increases DP when you have party members near you BUT only increases it for you. It could affect Siren Song's damage but since we are not Divas and don't have that many HP we don't really need it

Magic Meltdown  -  Decreases the target's MA, depends on your HV. Can be useful at some annoying magical monsters/bosses but otherwise I would left this skill to learn for my guardian.

PvP skills

Ok, I need confirmation if I listed it right ._. The main reason for the missing offensive pvp skills is that I don't go to PvP ever so I don't know which skills to use besides debuffs because Evolution lowers your DP, HV and LK which can be a problem.

Skunk Pouch  -  Single target stun

Deadly Funk  -  AoE stun

Magic Meltdown  -  Decreases target's MA so magic users won't kill you that easily, depends on your HV

Magic Def Breaker  -  decreases the target's MD, useful against magic users maybe? D: but since you don't have any skill wich use magical power to hit things this is kind of useless in my opinion.

Aura Shatter  -  Cancels a buff of the target and he/she takes damage everytime it cancels one

Entrancing Wink  -  Prevents magic users to cast spells, although it has 2 pre-req skills: Magic Meltdown + Magic Defense Breaker

SXouVdT.png

Edited by Nariann, 02 February 2016 - 08:30 PM.

• Kheops, Freaker, irislavyel and 3 others like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

tumblr_n9zbh6rNQc1ql5ubdo3_r1_500.png

Attribute

This is a guide for Evolution users so AP equipment is highly recommended. You can multiply your damage with attribute. If you don't have the MyShop points for the MS elemental capsules then collect those 500g galder coupons and put them into your bank. There is an NPC called Merchant Lorena who exchanges them to in-game elmental crystals between lv80 and lv395. She appears in different locations each day and exchanges different type of crystals each day.

Monday - Dark crystals - Phantom School 1F Toilet

Tuesday - Fire Crystals - Tapasco Mine

Wednesday - Water Crystals - Mermaid Palace F2

Thursday - Air Crystals - Relics F1 

Friday - Electric Crystals - Pyramid Dungeon 5

Saturday - Soil Crystals - Poppuri dungeon, spore cave

Sunday - Light Crystals - Coral Beach F3

Below these crystals the best attr to your weapons are Elemental Stones which can be obtained from Episode Quests and Mine Quests (for example: Harkon quest at snow mine)

You can always check the Auction House for new gear, people even sell MS equipments for galder too. But, if you still can't afford it complete the key quests in-game and collect the area specific materials for Mint. She'll exchange them to Town Sets. On our server the town sets are different. Shields have 3 slots and weapons can be comped with attribute. List:

Desert Beach Weapon (Soil)

Poppuri Dungeon Weapon (Soil)

Caballa Relics Weapon (Soil)

Oops Wharf Weapon (Water)

Mermaid Palace Weapon (Water)

Ghost Blue Weapon (Water)

Rose Garden Weapon (Dark)

Black Swamp Weapon (Soil)

Snow Hill Weapon (Water)

Techichi Weapon (Fire)

Tapasco Weapon (Fire)

HV and your cat

You WILL need HV on your gear for your skills. You have a ton of skills which depend on your HV, you even have a buff for it so don't play as a power type and stack only AP and attr but give some thoughts to HV too. Best in-game accessories for HV are the altiverse rings. Although you should work on them alot.

How to get your gear

Basically Trickster is all about good timing when it comes to getting equipments. rTO offers a lot of events for good gear so you just have to go to the Forum > General News > Latest patch note and read it and check out which events are going on. The server tries to avoid eTO's biggest failure: shitty in-game gear. Events here offer a lot of good pets, capes, face and head accessories, vests, etc. even for the MS users.

Where to hunt for gear:

- Auction House both points and galder sections

- Events

- Private shops in-game

- Party bulletin board in-game

- Forum Selling thread

- Guild chat, seriously, ask in the guild chat if anyone has anything for your type and is willing to sell it to you

How to get the best out of your gear

- compound it on the website and use elixirs (only for members and above)

- temper it on the website (for members and above)

- refine it until you can 

Recommended stats for EQs (PvE)

• Hat: Just get a 3slot (or 4slot) hat which can be comped for AP. If you want to complete an altiverse or legendary unique set for the set bonus compound it with AC (because you can't comp those with AP). Refine it.
  • Weapon: Get a weapon with attr, high base AP and HV, HP is a plus. Refine it.
  • Shield: Get attr shield if you can (Golden lion shield, inferno shield) or get a HP shield and refine it.
  • Accessories: Ok, now you have multiple options. On the server it is easy to get permanent attr ring which is the dragon ring for lv30,70,140 and 190. So either get an AP and attr rings OR get AP and HV accessories. Or you can go for 2 AP accessories too but they should be charm type in my opnion (they should have HP and HV on them too)
  • Vest: I think the Vest is for the HP. On all of my characters. Get a charm belt from events or GM gift certificates or bonus eggs or from AH/MS. You can get FREE Dino T-shirts if you reach lv150 from level up rewards
  • Cape: I would vote for an AP comped one which has base HV and HP on it.
  • Pet: Get the best AP pet out there. Auto-looter pets are the best and HP/HV stats are extras. You can gamble on World Star boxes at Tuxedo Monkey_T at Megalopolis shop.
  • Mask/Head accessories: Get 2 AP one OR 1 AP and 1 HV in my opinion. You can get them from in-game MyShop or events. Pretty good ones if you ask me.
  • Sprint: you can get Kitty sprints from Mileage boxes on a really low rate and also you can buy them on AH from other lucky players. You can get a lv10 sprint from a level up reward but it only gives you 30% speed increase. You also get a fast-track box when you hit lv130 as a level up reward which contains a sprint for you character type but this is only a temporary sprint. So I suggest you get a Kitty Sprint somehow and compound it for HP. HP because every type of char needs an extra amount of HP so even if you don't like your cat you can give it to your next character.

Equipment Recommendation

I gave you a lot of examples on your gears above so I will try to summerize here and add some more

Crystal_Helm.gif Hat

• Any ultimate hat with comped AP stats - you can buy them from players and you can obtain them from the bosses
  • Any legendary boss unique comped with AC (AC for higher critical damage, LK is for magical critical, it affects yours too but AC is better)
  • Any MS hat which has HV and maybe HP on it and you can comp it with AP but if you can't comp it for that comp it for HV but AP should take priority.
  • Altiverse hats comped with AC. They could be very random according to stats but if you find a good one in CT keep it. The full set bonus gives you nice stats too.
  • Requiem hats comped with AP

Tenter_Lion_Tail_Spear.gif Weapon

• Town Set weapons - if you can't afford better
  • Altiverse weapons are the best available weapons in-game after legendary uniques - I mean you can get them WAY MORE easily than a boss unique and you can work alot on their stats and slots, still can't be tempered but forging is here for you! 
  • Legendary boss weapons - comp them for attr
  • MS weapons with high base AP and have HV and/or HP stats too. For example: card maste raccoon staff, tenterpaw hammer
  • Any ultimate or requiem dagger comped with soil attribute

Golden_Lion_Shield.gif Shield

• Any ultimate shield comped with HP
  • Any altiverse shield comped with HP
  • Any legendary unique shield comped with HP
  • Golden Lion Shield for dark attribute and for low levels
  • Inferno shield for fire attribute for higher levels
  • And I know we can trade Tenter Lion Shields on the AH BUT if you manage to get the other pieces from the tenter lion set and you don't feel like selling it because it is rather easy to get when you have a full set then just keep one and comp it for MD. The only situation where it is useful: Karan trials. I'm talking about that BUNCH OF ELECTRO SHOCK SPAMMER SEAHORSES AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE NECESSARY MD TO SURVIVE AND YOU JUST DIE AND STARING AT THE SCREEN LIKE 'WHUT JUST HAPPENED???'. But this is just an extra shield for this boss and if you don't plan on hunting him then you are fine without it
  • I think you don't need any shield from MyShop maybe only on later levels MAYBE
  • Any requiem shield comped with HP

Twist_Ring.gif Accessories

• Any altiverse accessory with high base HV and AP (the high HP is an extra) and comp them whichever of them you need the most
  • Aquamarine Pendant with AP for lower levels
  • Dark Pearl Neclace Neo with AP from Mermaid Palace for lower levels
  • Legendary unique accessories comped for AP because they can't be comped with HV
  • From MS or AH tenterpaw accessories (backpack and ring), blazing boots, oyashiro shoes, apart guru nell earrings (gloomy set), card master raccoon tie pin, sugary papi, etc.
  • Dragon Ring 30,70,140,190 for dark attribute

Jen%27s_Belt.gif Vest

• Golden Mole Vest
  • Poppuri Hunting Vest
  • Dino T-shirt from level up rewards
  • Jen's belt
  • Cyclone Belt
  • Honey Bee T-shirt

Jen%27s_Cape.gif Cape

• Shadow Pop Cape
  • Jen Capes
  • Card Master Raccoon Capes
  • Tenterpaw's cape
  • Wings of Athena - you can get a Wings of God box on lv300 as a level up reward and pray for getting and Athena wing from it
  • Universal Cape - special rTO capes

Miracle_Jen_auto.gif Pet

• Keep an eye out on event pets here, sometimes GMs offer a lot of good pets from MS too
  • Gamble on World Star boxes at Tuxedo Monkey_T if you have any GM gift certificates
  • You can get a SuperStar Random box 180 for reaching lv180 as a level up reward
  • Auto looter pets: Lycan, Space invasion squid daughter, Strawberry Mitsuki (the charm looter pet)

Card_Master_Raccoon_Halo.gif Mask/Head accessories

• Event masks: Geminorium Glasses
  • Event head acc: Spirit Flames, Earth Charm, Mosquito Coil Heads, japanese/thai/american/korean flags
  • MyShop: 4s Head and face accessories, general charm face and head accessories from there
  • Card master raccoon halo
  • Entertainer cat halo

Kitty_Earring.gif Sprint

• Kitty Sprint 30,70,140,190 from mileage boxes or AH
  • Feather charm for reaching lv10 as a level up reward
  • lv40 gift boxes (in-game level up reward)
  • Sprints from Fast-track boxes, you can get them for reaching lv130
  • lv140 gift boxes (in-game level up reward)

Edited by Nariann, 29 January 2016 - 04:48 PM.

• Kheops, Freaker, IFuinha and 1 other like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

tumblr_n9zbh6rNQc1ql5ubdo1_r1_500.png

How to survive on rTO
- Collect 500 galder coupons for Elemental crytals for later use - Merchant Lorena
- Participate in the events because the rewards are different from eTO and it could give you 2-3s pets, head and / or face accessories, pretty good MS gears, etc. To find out which events are going on check out the latest patch notes
- Check out the level up rewards on the website (Login > Manage Account > Event > Go to event... > Level Up Reward), level up reward list
- You can create 6 characters on one account, more details HERE
- Use the Auction House on the website
- Use web-tempering on your important equips because it is way more better than in-game
- Use web-compounding if you are Member, Super member or VIP because it will give you better compound results even if you don't use elixirs BUT sometimes it depends on real life luck so be prepared
- Use wiki in general
- Use the forum for getting information
- Collect Worn and Old map parts and do some treasure hunting if you are bored, if you are lucky you'll get a nikarium fragment ^^
- Collect requiem marbles from Chaos Tower
- Complete Love Hunter Robin's TM quests where possible
- Do the Daily Quests where possible
- TM leveling guide
- In-game server features guide by me
- Keep monster and character type cards for your later guardian
- Check out skill mastery item requirements IN-GAME. Our server is a mixed type of TO so the requirements may be different from the eTO version

I will add more if I feel like it should be here ^^

Preparing for quests in advance - Under Construction...
Ok, this part will include useful things, it will be different from other beginner guides because I am a type of prepare-in-advance person and I love to collect things for later use (when I know what I can use later, of course). Veteran users with lots of chars can skip this section. This is a kind of general useful beginner guide, not just for cats and primadonnas.

MQ = Monster Quest
PQ = Party Quest

Desert_Beach.gif

• Collect Daily Coupons from monkey_T - for Caballa Coffee - Mirandy Watty, Megalopolis
  • Collect 5x Venoumous Canine at the Pyramid Dungeon 2 from Uraseus - Episode 2
  • Collect 2x Papyrus if you want but this is not necessary - for Episode 2 and 3 quests
  • Collect 10x Crystals - for Ghost Blue
  • Collect Worn and Old map parts - for Treasure Hunting
  • Complete the Crazy Drilling skill quests
  • Complete Stella's fortune telling quests - you can talk to her at the towns from now on
  • Do the Love Hunter Robin TM MQs at the Pyramid Dungeon - for more TM
  • Save the drilled Book of the Dead items at the Pyramid - maybe one day you'll have a full Pharaoh set
  • At Gate of Desert Beach Driller Marky gives free basic drills (max. depth 20m) everytime you talk to him
  • Collect 15x Coin - Caballa Relics quests
  • Keep 2x 500g Galder Coupons - Episode 1
  • Keep 5x 50g Galder Coupons - Episode 1
  • Complete the Desert mine PQ lv120 ~ 149 - for lv110, 125, 140 Chaos Feather and exp

Megalopolis_Square.gif

• Collect Honey and Royal Jelly (from Forest Wasp) - Episode 1, later Techichi quest, guardian quests
  • Collect Ginseng from drilling and from surprise spot - Episode 1, later Techichi quest
  • Collect Worn and Old map parts - for Treasure Hunting
  • Talk to Indiana John and listen to his story for the Treasure Hunting guide - you can go to hunt for treasure from now on
  • When you are about to collect Koom Card do the Love Hunter Robin quest at the same time - for more TM exp
  • Collect Lapis Lazuli from drilling - it is needed for Count Blood's trials

Phantom_School.gif

• Complete the Love Hunter Robin TM MQ quest starting from lv40 (Gate of Phantom School) - for more TM exp before 2nd job
  • There are 3 Card Girl Quests at the Gate of Phantom School: a lv50, lv80 and a lv110 one
  • Shaman Girl Jia can teleport you to the Phantom Dungeon where you can do more TM MQs (lv170 ~ ) and can get some phantom equipments (also it is an open PvP area)
  • At Path to Phantom School Annex (at the end of the 2nd floor) Love Hunter Robin offers some more Tm MQs starting from lv80

Caballa_Relics.gif

• Keep 2x Lamplight in your inventory - Episode 1, Chapter 2
  • Collect 5x Clay Tablet from drilling - Episode 2
  • Collect 20x Expensive Films - Chaos Tower Quests
  • Open lv50 Gift Box from level up rewards - for 100k Galder Check (you should get only 2x for job advance now)
  • You can advance to 2nd job on base level 60 and TM level 50
  • Keep the Worn and Old map parts - for later Treasure Hunting
  • 1x 500g Galder Coupons are needed to enter Tombeth
  • Complete the Relics Mine PQ lv150 ~ 179: for Chaos Feather 140, 170 and exp

Oops_Wharf.gif

• Collect additional 3x Baby Powder - Episode 1
  • Collect 4x Dark Cloth from Crows - Episode 2 and 4
  • Collect Worn and Old map parts - for later Treasure Hunting
  • 1x Sea Ivory is needed to enter Captain Skull trials
  • Keep 5x 100g Galder Coupon - for a Rose Garden Quest

Mermaid_Palace.gif

• Collect 5x Harkon Shards - for Guardian quests
  • Collect 3x Sturdy scale - Episode 2
  • Collect 3x black pearl and 3x pearl - Episode 2
  • Collect 1x Old Picture - to finish Mermaid main Key Quest
  • Collect 2x Tanya swords at least - Episode 2, to finish Mermaid main Key Quest
  • 2 quests need 25-25 lip glosses
  • 2 quests need whale jawbones, 20 in total
  • Collect Worn and Old map parts - Treasure Hunting
  • Chele cards are needed for most of the 2nd job skills' mastery

Ghost_Blue.gif

• 3x Pure Water and 3x Whale Essence, 5x Ghost Blue spirit are needed to finish the Key Quest
  • Favian, Banker Lisa and Officer Robert need Cash Boxes, you should do Banker Lisa first, then Officer Robert and Lisa's 2nd request at the same time and then last person should be Favian
  • Don Guivanni at the Aquarius Town does NOT consume the Nora Card Key
  • Bring 1x 500 galder coupon(Reina consumes) to the Nora Sewer and go to the end of the map and search for Reina. She will teleport you to the other side of the wall and there you can drill freely because there are no monsters. At the very end of this map you'll find a portal which leads to the Abyss, you can register there at the teleport service.
  • Do the Love Hunter Robin quests while you are hunting for quest items in the Nora Sewer.
  • 2 quests need Kryptonite, 25 in total
  • 1x Popeyed Anemone card is need for Mind's Eye skill quest
  • Collect the Worn and Old map parts - Treasure Hunting
  • 20x Pencil Cases are needed for the Blood-Red Eyepatch boss accessory
  • 5x Nora Dolls are needed to enter Karan's trials

Rose_Garden.gif

• Rosaline's Jewel box is needed to complete the Key quest
  • Put 1x Delicate key into your bank - Episode 4
  • 2 quests need Worm from Rose Garden item, 25 in total
  • 2 quests need Ballet Manual, 30 in total
  • 2 quests need Monocle item, 10 in total
  • 2 quests need Moonstone, 8 in total
  • 2 quests need Solar Stone, 30 in total
  • To enter the Secret Garden of Rosetta AND Secret Room of Rosetta you need to complete an MQ for the key at Servant Alfredo (Rose Field 4)
  • Beast Vincento drops the Primadonna stone: Rodonite ^^
  • You'll need 3x Brass, 3x Magic Powder, 3x Magnetite, 3x Glass piece for 3rd job advance
  • 1x Dark red notebook, 1x Diary, 1x Portrait of a woman are needed for the complete Blood Set
  • 1x Lapis Lazuli is needed to enter Count Blood's trials
  • Souls dropped by the monsters in the Vamp Dungeon are needed for your later guardian

Black_Swamp.gif

• 1x Sacred Water is needed for 3rd job advance
  • 1x Lotus Flower, 1x Lotus fruit and 5x Lotus leaf are needed to finish the Key quest
  • Lethos has only 1 cycle / quest (I always forgot to check the cycles at him because 5 is the normal number... >.>)
  • 3 quests need Lotus leaves, 20 at Black Swamp and another 5x at Techichi
  • 2 quests need Swamp Worms, 50 in total
  • 2 quests need Tadpole Eggs, 50 in total
  • 2 quests need Lotus Fruit, 6 in total
  • Collect 5x Swamp Leaf, 5x Red Apple - later Techichi Quest
  • Seeds dropped by the monsters in the dungeon are needed for your later guardian
  • Complete the Swamp Mine PQ lv180 ~ 199: for lv170, 215 Chaos Feathers and exp
  • 1x Herb Potion is needed to enter Tener Lion's trials
  • 15x Red Apple, 15x Snail Dish, 15x Swamp Shark Fin are needed for the Tenter Lion Shield, for the full Tenter Lion Set

Edited by Nariann, 29 January 2016 - 04:50 PM.

• Kheops, IFuinha, LuckyFox and 1 other like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Underground_Dev_Room.gif

• Pen is dropped by Robber Moles (different from the desert beach monster's drop) you'll need 2 in total
  • Coffee beans are dropped by Merchant Mons here at this zone
  • Collect a TON OF Company mugs because you have to create coffee and tea at Compounder Paul
  • Pick up trash, you will need 100x of it
  • 2 quests need Americano, 2 in total
  • 2 quests need Pork Bellies, 6 in total
  • 2 quests need Green Bull Tonic, 6 in total
  • You'll need 4x Emergency lantern in total
  • There are Chaos Tower related quests in the lobby
  • Collect Worn and Old map parts - Treasure Hunting

Snow_Hill.gif

• Collect additional 1x Blue Orchid, 1x Udambara - Finishing Key Quests
  • Collect a lot of Bear Paw and Edelweiss for Bear Stew compounding
  • Trees drop a Snow Pine Yamu pet at Laplanoel ^^
  • 2 quests require Bear Paw, 30 in total + the ones for Bear Stew
  • 2 quests require Edelweiss, 10 in total + the ones for Bear Stew
  • You can get Harkon from Blacksmith Marx's quest at the Snow Mine - for 3rd job and guardian
  • Happisto Stallone gives a quest for 3rd job at the Gate of Snow Hill
  • 1x Bear Fur is needed to enter Queen Odinea trials
  • Collect Worn and old map parts - Treasure Hunting

Alteo_Empire.gif

• You can reach this place after you get your guardian and have Mind’s Eye skill and you have completed Episode 5 and be at least lv200. Use your Mind’s Eye skill at the Sarcophagus map and you’ll see a box NPC named Vendetta, it will teleport you the Gate of Alteo Empire
  • Alteo Empire = Episode 6
  • At the Door of the Hidden Shrine quest you have to use your Mind’s Eye skill to be able to see the door
  • You MUST use your Mind’s Eye skill to be able to see the monsters at the mini harkon defense quest
  • A bunch of quests need spirit stones, check carefully which type is needed
  • 2 quests need Homunculus Depris, 25 in total
  • You’ll need 1x Star Card Pack No. 6 and 1x No. 7

Techichi_Volcano.gif

Tapasco_Volcano.gif

Abyss.gif

Chaos_Tower.gif

• Located at Caballa Relics Field 1
  • There are Chaos Tower related quests at the Underground Dev Room area too
  • You can start it right after 2nd job advance
  • It has 72 floors
  • Every 12th floor has a boss: 12th, 24th, 36th, 48th, 60th, 72nd
  • You can complete the boss killing MQs daily for requiem stage boxes (they can contain altiverse boxes or requiem equips)
  • If you kill the bosses for the first time you can kill them twice for the requiem boxes: there is 1 main quest and 1 daily quest(reinvestigation)
  • It has 60 different, permanent titles
  • Don’t forget to register to the teleport service on the safe floors
  • Each hunting floor has 2 MQs and 1 byte quests (I hope I was right about the floors below >.>)
Spoiler
  • Collect the Requiem Marbles
  • If you complete the byte quests you can get code pieces which can be exchanged to chaos equipment at Developer Project Manager L on the safe floors
Spoiler
  • You can exchange the chaos equipment to Requiem equipment at Professor Komby. She requires 1x Requiem Marble and the desired req EQ’s chaos counterpart
  • You can forge the altiverse and requiem equipment at Professor Komby

Edited by Nariann, 17 August 2014 - 05:43 PM.

• Kheops, IFuinha and Solvluna like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Editing History

2014-08-17: Added Beast claw to the skill list, added guide summary, continued with the beginner guide (Alteo empire, Chaos Tower), made the guide prettier

2016-01-27: Added a tip to Beast Instinct skill

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
claiming post no2

9l0zUv3.png

Vitalic

Vitalic

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed. c;.
  • IGN:uDesi
  • Class:mee-WOW
Finally, a prima guide! I assume it's okay to post, if it's not just tell me and I'll have it removed.
I would like to point some things out, these are just my views so please don't be offended if I sound harsh!!

Choose Primadonna over Diva if ...
... you are a big transformation fan from other games
... you want to kill enemies while looking cool *o*
... you prefer survivability over high damage (Diva has it too)
... you are new to the game and want to survive everything while landing great amount of damage
... you want to hunt bosses (Diva can kill bosses too)
... you love the idea of having one of your main offensive stat as your main survival stat too (HV)
... you want to go to PvP and want to kill mages
... you love cats in general :'D (but.... Diva is a cat too...)    <--- what

If Diva has the same reasons, why put them there? Or maybe elaborate some more on those benefits (as in, Primas hunt bosses more efficiently in a shorter duration of time)? I'm also a bit confused on how primas have more survivability rather than high damage.
Maybe put in some cons too; if playing a prima doesn't appeal to their personal playing style, then they'd pick another class or switch to diva.

PvP skills
Ok, I need confirmation if I listed it right ._.

Skunk Pouch  -  Single target stun
Deadly Funk  -  AoE stun
Magic Meltdown  -  Decreases target's MA so magic users won't kill you that easily, depends on your HV
Magic Def Breaker  -  decreases the target's MD, useful against magic users maybe? D: but since you don't have any skill wich use magical power to hit things this is kind of useless in my opinion. Pre-req for Aura Shatter
Aura Shatter  -  Cancels a buff of the target and he/she takes damage everytime it cancels one, according to wiki it's an AoE skill
Entrancing Wink  -  Prevents magic users to cast spells
That's all about skills I guess

Magic Def Breaker isn't really that useful for pvp, I really only see it used on some low level character for a magic to try and get the highest possible damage they can.

I also noticed that you haven't added any main attack skills a prima should be primarily using in pvp, but I assume you'll add that later.

HV and your cat
You WILL need HV on your gear for your skills. You have a ton of skills which depend on your HV, you even have a buff for it so don't play as a power type and stack only AP and attr but give some thoughts to HV too. Best in-game accessories for HV are the altiverse rings. Although you should work on them alot. 

Thank you for saying this, I see a lotta cats running around just meleeing everything with no disregard for skills lol.

Recommended stats for EQs (PvE)

• Hat: Just get a 3slot (or 4slot) hat which can be comped for AP. (such as ultimate helmets that are dropped from bosses) If you want to complete an altiverse or legendary unique set for the set bonus compound it with AC (because you can't comp those with AP). Refine it.
  • Weapon: Get a weapon with attr, high base AP and HV, HP is a plus. (altiverse weapons, boss weapons, card master raccoon staff, teddy bear strong) Refine it.
  • Shield: Get attr shield if you can (Golden lion shield, inferno shield) or get a HP shield and refine it.
  • Accessories: Ok, now you have multiple options. On the server it is easy to get permanent attr ring which is the dragon ring for lv30,70,140 and 190. So either get an AP and attr rings OR get AP and HV accessories. Or you can go for 2 AP accessories too but they should be charm type in my opinion (they should have HP and HV on them too). You are telling them that they can choose whichever accessories they like; but perhaps remind them that they need to balance out their stats. 
    Some well-balanced accessories that can be compounded with AP, HV or AP: Oyashiro Shoes, Apart guru Nell earrings, Blazing Boots, Card Master Raccoon Tie Pin, Sugary Papi
  • Vest: I think the Vest is for the HP. On all of my characters. Get a charm belt from events or GM gift certificates or bonus eggs or from AH/MS. You can get FREE Dino T-shirts if you reach lv150 from level up rewards. (Cyclone Belt)
  • Cape: I would vote for an AP comped one which has base HV and HP on it. (wings of athena, card master raccoon cape, universal cape)
  • Pet: Get the best AP pet out there. Auto-looter pets are the best and HP/HV stats are extras. (Lycan) You can gamble on World Star boxes at Tuxedo Monkey_T at Megalopolis shop.
  • Mask/Head accessories: Get 2 AP one OR 1 AP and 1 HV in my opinion. You can get them from in-game MyShop or events. Pretty good ones if you ask me. Pretty good ones? Like?
    (Mosquito Coil/Geminorum Glasses from event - 4s 260 head and masks)
  • Sprint: you can get Kitty sprints from Mileage boxes on a really low rate and also you can buy them on AH from other lucky players. You can get a lv10 sprint from a level up reward but it only gives you 30% speed increase. You also get a fast-track box when you hit lv130 as a level up reward which contains a sprint for you character type but this is only a temporary sprint. So I suggest you get a Kitty Sprint somehow and compound it for HP. HP because every type of char needs an extra amount of HP so even if you don't like your cat you can give it to your next character.

I like how you gave suggestions on specifically which type of shield, accessory and sprint one should get, maybe you could do the same for others? Assuming this guide is for newbies (like, real newbies that don't know anything about the game), perhaps it would do you well to include a few recommended equips as well, since they probably are not too familiar with what to get. I added some of the best equipment, and even though most of these equips are originally from myshop, the player can slowly invest in getting this gear using AH without spending a dime.

Speaking of not spending money on the game, I really like how you added a lot of in-game & event equipment. Players won't be lost on where to get their equipment without spending money, as much as this game urges one to "donate".

Wall of text
Ok, this part will include useful things, it will be different from other beginner guides because I am a type of prepare-in-advance person and I love to collect things for later use (when I know what I can use later, of course). Veteran users with lots of chars can skip this section but it has some rTO related things only too so I suggest you read it all even if it's long lol xD Most of this part of the guide can be applied to other type of chars too, I decided to write down my new-character-creation-habits so it is kind of general

This part is extremely useful, but there's a LOT of detail. Maybe too much? There's so much you put to do between level 1-90, it's kind of overwhelming.
I'm not trying to bash on this part at all, it's extremely helpful, but there's a lot to read and it's extremely packed with no breaks (bulletpoints everywhere, disorganized).

Prima's stone drops from Beast Vincento, btw.  :)
Posted Image

Hn. me or ely ? ?

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

First of all, this is not complete yet, I put it on the forum when it was 11 PM here and continued writing it til 3AM and then went to sleep so I will organize it much better today, add some pictures and the wall of text won't be that frightening xD hopefully ^^ 

I really really appreciate your comment it will help me alot. I'm gonna answer some things ^^

Finally, a prima guide! I assume it's okay to post, if it's not just tell me and I'll have it removed.
I would like to point some things out, these are just my views so please don't be offended if I sound harsh!!

If Diva has the same reasons, why put them there? Or maybe elaborate some more on those benefits (as in, Primas hunt bosses more efficiently in a shorter duration of time)? I'm also a bit confused on how primas have more survivability rather than high damage.
Maybe put in some cons too; if playing a prima doesn't appeal to their personal playing style, then they'd pick another class or switch to diva.

This part of the guide was rushed, I just wrote down what came to my mind, kind of. When I meant more survivability I meant it "compared to power types" but I forgot to write it down LOL Yea, cons will help I will do that ^^

Magic Def Breaker isn't really that useful for pvp, I really only see it used on some low level character for a magic to try and get the highest possible damage they can.

I also noticed that you haven't added any main attack skills a prima should be primarily using in pvp, but I assume you'll add that later.

The reason for the missing primary offensive pvp skill is simply because I know nothing about that part. The guide is mainly for pve and using evolution and I heard you shouldn't use evo in pvp because it lowers your LK/DP and HV so it confused me and decided not to write any tactics. Also I heard they should use more AC equips to land damage ._. If someone summerizes the pvp tactics as a prima then I'll put it in the guide. Also I will write it there why there isn't any offensive pvp skill on my list

Thank you for saying this, I see a lotta cats running around just meleeing everything with no disregard for skills lol.

Haha, yea, I felt like it HAS TO BE here xD

I like how you gave suggestions on specifically which type of shield, accessory and sprint one should get, maybe you could do the same for others? Assuming this guide is for newbies (like, real newbies that don't know anything about the game), perhaps it would do you well to include a few recommended equips as well, since they probably are not too familiar with what to get. I added some of the best equipment, and even though most of these equips are originally from myshop, the player can slowly invest in getting this gear using AH without spending a dime.

Speaking of not spending money on the game, I really like how you added a lot of in-game & event equipment. Players won't be lost on where to get their equipment without spending money, as much as this game urges one to "donate".

I will include your suggestions in the guide ^^ And this part of the guide is missing the real equipment list, I decided the stat of the gear (though I included some examples) should come first and then name of some equipment but it was really late and I decided not to spend more hours on researching for their name, link, everything >.> I will do it today anyway

This part is extremely useful, but there's a LOT of detail. Maybe too much? There's so much you put to do between level 1-90, it's kind of overwhelming.
I'm not trying to bash on this part at all, it's extremely helpful, but there's a lot to read and it's extremely packed with no breaks (bulletpoints everywhere, disorganized).

Yea, I know XD I wrote that part for like a day, and I was curious if I should continue it or not. Of course I will organize it but only later on, I decided the other parts of the guide are much more important than this newbie to-do list xD Until then people can tell me if they want me to continue this part or not, I just put it here because people can see it, I will put it under a spoiler tag or something so it won't look like a Wall of text (I laughed so hard xD)

Prima's stone drops from Beast Vincento, btw.  :)

9l0zUv3.png

Vitalic

Vitalic

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • 450 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed. c;.
  • IGN:uDesi
  • Class:mee-WOW
Oooh, yeah I should have thought of it as a work in progress. Of course you would go back to fix it, so I apologize (x

But, thanks for the kind reply and your consideration to put some of the advice in. Good luck with the rest of the guide!
  • Nariann likes this
Posted Image

Hn. me or ely ? ?

Harold

Harold

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • 478 posts
  • LocationNicaragua
  • IGN:Bino.
  • Class:I dream about you.
  • Level:/42
Nice guide! Must admit, Prima sounds fun to play.

You should all most of your buffs to yhe PvP skills btw. And add Siren song, Double hit. For PvP it's better any not evo skill. Also that raging galder skill?
anyways, good luck and amazing guide! <3
  • Nariann likes this

how about you go read a book?

Estellise

Estellise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationStoryland
  • IGN:Eruisse
  • Class:Explorer
  • Level:6x

This is wonderful~ I've been planning to make another Cat since my current one (going Diva) won't be using Evo skills. Looking forward to seeing this complete! :D

angelvectoryaycd8.png

You were my partner when my journey first began. We've braved many dangers and met many friends along the way.

But, sadly, our time together had come to an end. I will never forget my love for you, my precious friend.

Rest in Peace, ~Angel~

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Oh I didn't see the new comments, thank you guys XD I updated it a little and still working on it at the moment ^^

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

I think only the pictures are missing now, I will work on that later on so enjoy the guide the way it is now ^^

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Added a header image drew by me aaand I will finish the beginner guide part as soon as I can. Otherwise I consider this guide complete ^^

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

3 more zones until the completed title @[email protected]

9l0zUv3.png

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 589 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

FINALLY! Someone else here that uses AP/HV Prima QuQ

It's those multipliers I tell ya! 2-hit Combo is one of the deadliest

when you're AP/HV

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

FINALLY! Someone else here that uses AP/HV Prima QuQ

It's those multipliers I tell ya! 2-hit Combo is one of the deadliest
when you're AP/HV

Yeah, that's why I tried to open the others' eyes :D
  • Paylette likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Update: Added a tip to Beast's Instinct skill

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Corrected the skills list and added a picture of the skill tree

9l0zUv3.png

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

So pro Nari !!! Very nice to read and so full of infos <3.

• Nariann likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, primadonna, AP, HV, PvE, Evolution