Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:-
  • Class:-
  • Level:1

Log Horizon is an anime like Sword Art Online, based on a mmorpg. Worth watching, there's 11 episodes till now, and it keep going on, plz guys check it out, I know you'll like @@.

here's the link for ep1:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=C0UGeDBIsm8

enjoy!

• Cobre De Oro likes this

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • IGN:

This anime is really good, I've downloaded the first three episodes last month. I never got to continue the series but am planning to.

• Eduardo likes this

Pumpz

Pumpz

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo, SP - Brazil
  • IGN:PumpShadow
  • Class:Ruler of the World Wanabe

I really loved the first season of Sword Art Online, but the second season was not that great for me. Still good, but not great...

Log Horizon is keeping me up, I'm at the episode 11 and still waiting for the releases.

One thing to notice is it has a different aspect of Sword Art Online, it's kinda more strategically based than action but it really makes you want to wait the next episode...

Hope in the future we'll get more animes like those

• Eduardo likes this

PumpShadow - 135/140 - Dark Lord 1441 Pure MA

The Hard Mode Dragon... WTF TM

Deryl

Deryl

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • IGN:Deryl
  • Class:SoulMaster
  • Level:30x

I really loved the first season of Sword Art Online, but the second season was not that great for me. Still good, but not great...

Log Horizon is keeping me up, I'm at the episode 11 and still waiting for the releases.

One thing to notice is it has a different aspect of Sword Art Online, it's kinda more strategically based than action but it really makes you want to wait the next episode...

Hope in the future we'll get more animes like those

I agree with you. I think there will be lots of new ones. The popularity Sword Art Online has got probably leads to a new genre of anime being real-life MMO. There will probably be a few really bad ones too though. xD

HZ8qoVp.png
Credits to Rietta for the sig.

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!

Nm, I personally recommend Log Horizon for people that enjoyed Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. The style is most similar to that from my view. That said it is the same author and the anime staff are following the novel to the dot so far unlike SAO. However don't get me wrong, I still did enjoy SAO, just too many stuff were omitted from the anime ;-;

Anywho, I digressed a bit. I'm sure a fair number of people would enjoy Log Horizon. That pace is a little slow at first, but it definitely builds up.

On another note, I'd like it if we could avoid comparisons to SAO, but well, I guesssssss that won't happen.

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

Pumpz

Pumpz

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Nm, I personally recommend Log Horizon for people that enjoyed Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. The style is most similar to that from my view. That said it is the same author and the anime staff are following the novel to the dot so far unlike SAO. However don't get me wrong, I still did enjoy SAO, just too many stuff were omitted from the anime ;-;

Anywho, I digressed a bit. I'm sure a fair number of people would enjoy Log Horizon. That pace is a little slow at first, but it definitely builds up.

On another note, I'd like it if we could avoid comparisons to SAO, but well, I guesssssss that won't happen.

It can't happen, the only thing in common is the genre being MMO, but the anime itself is totally different between them.

Never compared them in my post and i said that both are great, i think u didn't understand what i said

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!

It can't happen, the only thing in common is the genre being MMO, but the anime itself is totally different between them.

Never compared them in my post and i said that both are great, i think u didn't understand what i said

I never said you compared them. I was pointing out the differences in the approaches of the animes. I'm aware the animes are vastly different. I was saying the genre itself is similar to Maoyuu and that the anime staff is following the light novel to the dot in detail unlike SAO.

If you're referring to the line "On another note, I'd like it if we could avoid comparisons to SAO, but well, I guesssssss that won't happen." that's just me saying that now for future reference because I've seen a ton of comparison between Log Horizon, SAO, and even .hack.

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

Pumpz

Pumpz

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Ohh okay, i guess i misunderstand your statement... xD

SillyKitty

SillyKitty

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hands off Shiroe ladies <33

benwiki

benwiki

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationAsia
  • IGN:TBA
  • Class:Bunny
  • Level:0

Woot s2 is confirmed xD

Eduardo

Eduardo

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:-
  • Class:-

Can't wait for S2  *---*

• benwiki likes this

evertangel

evertangel

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationCamp Half Blood
  • IGN:HoozDatBuff
  • Class:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wooot!!! s2 just aired this Oct 2 episodes atm..