21 replies to this topic

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

To claim these rewards: login on the website > Manage Account > Event > Go to event... > Level reward

Sooo there are some item which aren't on wiki and I want to start a discussion for it. I want to get more info on those what aren't linked with wiki. Here is the list:

Level  -  Rewards

10      10,000 galders + [TH] Feather Charm

20      20,000 galders + 20x Portable Port

30      30,000 galders + Moon Bracelet Ev

40      40,000 galders + 1x Flicker Drill

50      50,000 galders + 5x Dark Angel Box 50 (listed below)

60      60,000 galders + Red Cape

80      80,000 galders + Kindergarten Set (listed below)

100    100,000 galders + 3x Store-More Permits

130    Fast track box based on each char class [magic] [sense] [power] [charm]

150    Dino T-Shirt (Egg Shop Item)

180    1x SuperStar Pet Random Box 180 (listed below)

200    200 Mileage Points + 1x Victory Wing Skin Form (God of wing form item)

250    3x Angel Ring Pack

300    1x Wings of God Box (lv280 wing-shaped capes, it contains sense, magic, charm and power wings)

350    5x Boxes of Altiverse Crimson items

400    1x Vertex Helm Form, 1x Champion Cape Form (listed below)

Discovery:

lv50 Dark angel boxes: They seem to be 1 slotted. All of them, I haven't got the pet nor the cape though.

tumblr_n8nfs0OSYt1ql5ubdo1_250.png

[TH] Dark Angel's Shield 50

1s

MD 10 ~ 130

HP 70 ~ 490

DP 20 ~ 140

HV 0 ~ 8

[TH] Dark Angel's Hammer 50

1s

AP 40 ~ 170

AC 1 ~ 9

MA 2 ~ 10

LK 1 ~ 9

[TH] Dark Angel's Headband 50

1s

MD 20 ~ 140

DA 1 ~ 9

LK 1 ~ 9

DP 20 ~ 140

Kindergarten set:

tumblr_n8nfs0OSYt1ql5ubdo2_250.png

[TH] Kindergarten Hat 80

3s

AC 5

LK 3

DP 16

Compound: AC, DA, LK

[TH] Kindergarten Sword 80

3s

AP 112

AC 3

MA 7

LK 3

Compound: AC, MA, LK

[TH] Kindergarten Shield 80

3s

MD 16

HP 720

DP 32

HV 5

Compound: MD, HP, HV

Victory Wing Skin Form:

tumblr_n8nfs0OSYt1ql5ubdo3_250.png

Vertex Helm Form:

34j89wx.png

Champion Cape Form:

2ron669.png

lv180 SuperStar Boxes:

1x Formal Louie T3

1x Bruce Lie 180

2s?

AP 288 ~ 864

AC 18 ~ 54

DX -1 ~ -2

HP 504 ~ 2268

DP 144 ~ 648

1x Passionate Warren 180

2s?

AC 16 ~ 56

DA 10 ~ 30

LK 12 ~ 40

HP 300 ~ 1200

HV 16 ~ 50

1x [TH]Jade Rabbit 180

AP 50 ~ 200

AC 8 ~ 36

WT 600 ~ 2400

DA 20 ~ 60

LK 20 ~ 60

HP Recovery x5

MP Recovery x5

• Light Yagami and Nayh like this

9l0zUv3.png

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • IGN:Gram
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:301/400

to claim your rewards go to the website -> manage account -> go to event..... i think. i can't actually test right now because im in the middle of spicy trials :x.

• Proxy and Mikaela like this

Lys

Lys

Selfie Lord

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Lys
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:33x

For the superstar box, I got [TH]Jade Rabbit 180.

Posted Image

aerosmint

aerosmint

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • IGN:Minty, Nichkun

Can I ask a question here? Can someone try to fuse a cape with the Victory wings? Im getting an error when I try to do so.

Edit: Also, I got 2 Tenterpaws Rings from the 2 boxes, one is 2s and the other is 3s. But ggftw says its supposed to be just 3s. So is it an error or is this version's tenterpaws ring really like that?

http://wiki.ggftw.co...enterpaws'_Ring

vwsldj.jpg

Will add more chars when they're 3rd

20hjybd.jpg Minty - Fire/Elec/Light

2ry0jn7.png Nichkun - Gladiator

tike36

tike36

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationYour Moms House
  • IGN:iceo
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:6x

Can I ask a question here? Can someone try to fuse a cape with the Victory wings? Im getting an error when I try to do so.

trade me yours and i try it

Kandel

Kandel

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationRhode Island, USA
  • IGN:iKandel
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:36x

Edit: Also, I got 2 Tenterpaws Rings from the 2 boxes, one is 2s and the other is 3s. But ggftw says its supposed to be just 3s. So is it an error or is this version's tenterpaws ring really like that?

http://wiki.ggftw.co...enterpaws'_Ring

Not all the files are from eTO, most of them are a combination of tTO, jTO, and kTO files, they have random slot allotment. So it's not always the same as eTO, which ggftw's wiki is based off of.

• aerosmint likes this

tumblr_n9p5zf9oIT1qzy7wao4_250.gif

"You Have A Response For Everything How Bout You Go Read A Book?" -unknown 2014

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Not all the files are from eTO, most of them are a combination of tTO, jTO, and kTO files, they have random slot allotment. So it's not always the same as eTO, which ggftw's wiki is based off of.

Last time tenterpaw boxes were here they were all 3slotted

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

For the superstar box, I got [TH]Jade Rabbit 180.

Could you check the stat range on the pet? Because wiki only has lv60 and lv100 jade rabbits

9l0zUv3.png

Kandel

Kandel

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationRhode Island, USA
  • IGN:iKandel
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:36x

Last time tenterpaw boxes were here they were all 3slotted

I'm sure they have duplicate files. I'm assuming anyway. They probably used different ones. Like how we have all different EV items like the Master's Authorities and stuff. I do know that not all of the boss boxes from last time has permanent 3 slot accessories, I was just going off that, tbh.

tumblr_n9p5zf9oIT1qzy7wao4_250.gif

"You Have A Response For Everything How Bout You Go Read A Book?" -unknown 2014

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I'm sure they have duplicate files. I'm assuming anyway. They probably used different ones. Like how we have all different EV items like the Master's Authorities and stuff. I do know that not all of the boss boxes from last time has permanent 3 slot accessories, I was just going off that, tbh.

This is true. They have many files for the same thing. This is why, when players simply ask GM to replace their items (e.g., lost Adventure Book), GM has difficulty doing it because he has like 10 files called "Adventure Book" but each file will actually contain different versions of the Adventure Book (reflecting the different stages of towns completed by the players for the game). From the codes, it is difficult to know which is for what version. Perhaps only the original programmers/coders would remember the codes they used for the different versions of the same thing. And compound this with the fact that our items come from different servers. Different servers use different codes for the same thing, although if you looked at the codes on your screen, there's really nothing to tell you which codes come from which server. So that's how we sometimes end up with the same thing (e.g., amethyst elixirs) that act like they are not the same thing (they don't stack together, and one version might not even work).

Quatro

Quatro

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

yes you can fuse the wings. put your stat item then drag artisan flame to where it's supposed to be before putting the image item

• NarutoUzumaki likes this

Lys

Lys

Selfie Lord

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Lys
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:33x

Could you check the stat range on the pet? Because wiki only has lv60 and lv100 jade rabbits

Sorry never checked back to the thread.

AP 50~200

AC 8~36

WT 600~2400

DA 20~60

LK 20~60

HP Recovery x5

MP Recovery x5

Posted Image

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Sorry never checked back to the thread.

AP 50~200

AC 8~36

WT 600~2400

DA 20~60

LK 20~60

HP Recovery x5

MP Recovery x5

Thankies!

9l0zUv3.png

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322
Actually, the tenterpaws' boxes from last time were the same. I got like 5 rings and only 1 was 3s. The rest were 2s. So the ggftw page isn't wrong, it's just that a lot of the TH files had a slot take instead of a set number. Also, to fuse the victory wings, I don't think you actually need a artisan's flame. Otherwise I'd have used a lot more flames >_> I can make a video of me doing it though. I have like 6 extra victory wing 200 things. Also, Jade Rabbit 180 is 2s I think

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Actually, the tenterpaws' boxes from last time were the same. I got like 5 rings and only 1 was 3s. The rest were 2s. So the ggftw page isn't wrong, it's just that a lot of the TH files had a slot take instead of a set number. Also, to fuse the victory wings, I don't think you actually need a artisan's flame. Otherwise I'd have used a lot more flames >_> I can make a video of me doing it though. I have like 6 extra victory wing 200 things. Also, Jade Rabbit 180 is 2s I think

I was refering to the first time when tenterpaw boxes were released (it's a pretty old thread... >.>)* I wrote the post when they were released for the 2nd time now I lost the count, maybe the 3rd or 4th time they are in ms. Idk about victory wing, I don't remember :'D but if you could check it that would be good

9l0zUv3.png

Toothymcfang

Toothymcfang

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:Toothymcfang
  • Level:113

I do have a question about the rewards for level 130, the Fast Track Box.  I recently opened the box for the Power type, for my bunny.

I got the sword, shield, and hat as listed on the wiki.  I got the angel kid sprint as listed on the wiki, except that it's for 14 days instead of just 7.  I did get the accessory, the Driller's Boy Bracelet, as listed, and it lasts for 14 days.

My question is that the accessory states, both on the wiki and in the game, that it also raises TM exp.  It can't be equipped at the same time as other TM exp-boosting items, so it's the right type of item.  But my listed TM exp gain is still +600%, as if I didn't have the item equipped at all.  Is it really a TM exp boosting item and I just can't see it?  Or is it supposed to be that way?

While it's not listed here, the box also gave me 300 super light weight HP and MP potions, 20 Portable Port ADs, and 1 Master's Authority.  I think those are the right numbers, and I don't think I forgot anything.

It's a great box!  :D

Edit: Oh yeah, and I got some Resurrect Scrolls too.  I think 5.

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

I do have a question about the rewards for level 130, the Fast Track Box.  I recently opened the box for the Power type, for my bunny.

I got the sword, shield, and hat as listed on the wiki.  I got the angel kid sprint as listed on the wiki, except that it's for 14 days instead of just 7.  I did get the accessory, the Driller's Boy Bracelet, as listed, and it lasts for 14 days.

My question is that the accessory states, both on the wiki and in the game, that it also raises TM exp.  It can't be equipped at the same time as other TM exp-boosting items, so it's the right type of item.  But my listed TM exp gain is still +600%, as if I didn't have the item equipped at all.  Is it really a TM exp boosting item and I just can't see it?  Or is it supposed to be that way?

While it's not listed here, the box also gave me 300 super light weight HP and MP potions, 20 Portable Port ADs, and 1 Master's Authority.  I think those are the right numbers, and I don't think I forgot anything.

It's a great box!  :D

Edit: Oh yeah, and I got some Resurrect Scrolls too.  I think 5.

You get all those items from the box, that's correct. And I think I have noticed the TM exp glitch too but forgot to report it (I used it for the extra WT >.<) and I don't have any available accessory or fast track box right now so could you post screenshots (equipped and not-equipped) to the bug report section?

Also, the sprint and the accessory are not rechargable once they expire ^^"

9l0zUv3.png

Toothymcfang

Toothymcfang

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

It was 10 Resurrect scrolls, not 5.

Alright, if that's a bug then I'll see about those screenshots.

Not rechargable, alright, good to know.  Thanks.

Edit: For the Dark Angel Boxes, I've opened 45 so far and they only give the weapon, hat, and shield.  The item itself makes no mention of giving a pet or a cape.  The stats are random, but they are all 1 slot.  I just wanted to give further confirmation about that.

Edit 2: For me, the Portable Port AD Ev from the level 20 reward, and the Portable Port AD Ev from the fast track box do NOT stack.  Other than not stacking, they appear to be the same item.

Edit 3: The Flicker Drill Ev that you get from the level 40 reward has 100 life.

Edit 4: The level 10 reward Feather Charm has different stats than the one listed on the wiki: +32 AP, +2 MA, +60 HP, It has 3 compound slots and can be compounded for AP, MA, and HP.  I'll add a screenshot once I figure out how to.

Edit 5:  xKapUr0.jpg?1

Toothymcfang

Toothymcfang

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

What I didn't realize was that a lot of the information that I didn't see here in this topic was already in the guide regarding these items.

Link: http://board.playtri...-23/#entry53878

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

What I didn't realize was that a lot of the information that I didn't see here in this topic was already in the guide regarding these items.

Link: http://board.playtri...-23/#entry53878

Yup, haha, I wrote that too. I don't know why this one is still pinned to the top to be honest, it was just a side-post to the guide you mentioned

9l0zUv3.png