Posted Image

Blu Skye

Blu Skye

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • IGN:Savant

Xenosum and Medussa aren't two sides to one coin?
Each of your replies is longer than the thread itself.

Get to the point and avoid trying to make yourself above others. ;)

• PoisonousKO likes this

SteelFlex

SteelFlex

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWildcat
  • IGN:Wildcat
  • Class:Wildcat
  • Level:Wildcat

no, xenosum is not medussa. get your facts straight lol

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • IGN:Slaughter
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:Unknown

Well yo, I mean yall share accounts, people think Ignorance = Medussa = MrsHawkings = ....=.....=..... the list dont stop!
Everyone makes mistakes once in a while.... Give it a break. 

@Savannah I wonder why all our rebuttals were deleted and all the offences from Macs were kept until a neutral moderator took them out. My comments have never been offensive or anything in any kind. They say: Bad PvP performance what ever, 
I wont let that slide, I will just upload a picture of some typical 6v2 or 6v1 or so just to prove my point. The fact that the word "Provoking" was in the message kind of annoyed me, especially if I was just defending my post (Was being insulted) and then I get a warning for provoking... You can't provoke the provoked. I do appreciate all the work that the moderators put into keeping this forum clean. Lets not even mention all the time it must cost. 

Anyways, I just wanted to let this forum know about [Prometheus], but that can obviously not be done without a Macs starting an argument. Just to prove how immature this is. If you would kindly look at "The Macs" thread, nothing immature/insulting/rude/offensive from my side of the bargain has been posted. (Referring to my last point, If I wanted to provoke, I would of atleast posted something on their thread)

@Xenoseum, Pain is for the pain of losing warriors/good friends and brothers on the way to the top. (Mainly Orange members as this is a guild created mainly based on ex-Orange members)
Or you can look at it as: The pain that we have caused to other members in PvP. As you can see in this lovely 6v2.

zioso9.png

Again, not lighting up the fire, just explaining why Pain was one of the words that described [Prometheus]. (For those who dont only believe in what people say but in what they see) 

• Rheyn likes this

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Vice

Vice

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationThat Cold dry weather ya'kno?
  • IGN:Guess.
  • Class:English
  • Level:High

Xenosum and Medussa aren't two sides to one coin?
Each of your replies is longer than the thread itself.

Get to the point and avoid trying to make yourself above others. ;)

Medussa doesn't own a forum account nor would he try and make himself above others. Leave him out of this mess. 

cO9S3eD.png

Blu Skye

Blu Skye

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Banned
  • 376 posts

You know that was directed to Xenosum.

ASAP

ASAP

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

^Are you even an Orange? I'm just saying I always see you weezle yourself through the forums just fighting between them and I've never heard of you?

• Paige likes this

Blu Skye

Blu Skye

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Banned
  • 376 posts

No, I'm not an Orange.

Cool observation there, although this topic is for Prometheus.

• PoisonousKO likes this

ASAP

ASAP

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Thanks for the complement I guess thats why I picked a sense I have a Keen sense of things ;)

QuantumBunnii

QuantumBunnii

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Xenosum

Well thanks for finally getting that out c;

Now, I don't want to seem too pushy here, but both of your conceptions of pain seem to be blatantly opposed to that which is expressed in the story of Prometheus. If, as in the former case, your pain is caused by the the loss of its members in order that your guild might get 'to the top', then this pain is evidently not the ramification of either a courageous or a kind act (the details of the Prometheus story should be too well-known to you for me to prompt out of a post, but suffice it to remind you that Prometheus's pain was the ramification of a kind and courageous act). In contrast, your pain is the ramification of a distinctly selfish act. If your guild wants to retain for its members which were lost, please feel free to do so, but don't go on trotting about the story of Prometheus as if it is in the least supportive.  

Or if, as in the latter case, the pain isn't even your own-- well then, it is plain to see that this has absolutely nothing to do with the story of Prometheus. 

(Incidentally, you'll notice that my first guess about your conception of pain could have very easily been related to the story of Prometheus. You get pwnt in PvP 24/7, for example, because you courageously and kindly stand up for others. But, I guess not.)

I'm sorry if I'm being too pushy about the details. You see, I find myself very inclined towards Greek mythology, and your post has left me in faint anticipation that there might be a profound connection here. If not, oh well, but I'd beg you to be a little more meticulous about your posts in the future. 

Thanks~ <3

• Lusche likes this

tap2_zps13e9916b.jpg

The very idea that grand conclusions could follow from such logomachist trickery offends me aesthetically, so I must take care to refrain from bandying words like 'fool'.

guchampza

guchampza

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Hi.All Guys.

Im oCh4MPo . 

• Oreos and Rheyn like this

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

QuantumBunni, can you please just get your butt of this thread?? Why so obsessed with my guild bruh? I'm not even gonna bother to read your long ass stories that I bet no one really even gives a crap about. Literally, I don't really know you or your in game character all I know is your a Macs, but honestly from what I can see so far about you is a monkey trying REALLY hard to sound smart. This is a freakin game... Literally all your 6 posts were made on my threads, hating, making smart sounding stories that I bet no one even read. 

I guess you're just trying to make up for the fact half your team freakin sucks at PvP and gets whipped out when our team has like 1~6 members. This is a game and you're taking it so seriously that it gets to a point where its not even healthy anymore.

• Rheyn likes this

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

SteelFlex

SteelFlex

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWildcat
  • IGN:Wildcat
  • Class:Wildcat
  • Level:Wildcat

kindness

All I see you and your guild doing is being the opposite of kind to QuantumBunnii who is only trying to ask about your guild

you is a monkey trying REALLY hard to sound smart.

I don't think you and your 3rd grade writing skill will really help you here

• Lusche likes this

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

Just stopping by to give everyone a little something for Christmas!

ChillPill%20Bringitback.net.jpg

• Kandel likes this

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

All I see you and your guild doing is being the opposite of kind to QuantumBunnii who is only trying to ask about your guild

Bruh, Kindness inbetween guild ye? I wouldnt give two dumps to a Macs or any assorted noobs. If this wasnt a game forum but a ToK essay or English essay I would maybe even try, but yea, since its a game and you guys obviously taking gaming to the next level where it isnt even fun anymore. Thats why I understand why you really don't like me using incorrect grammar ingame or in a game's forum. If you want I can start writing in French or in Dutch since those are my mother tongue languages. English is just an extra language added to my list. Yes... some of us actually do have a future and can't afford to stay in PvP all the time. 

Just stay in pvp 24/7 and wait until I come along, pwn you all and crush your goal in life.
ty ty. 

• Blu Skye and Rheyn like this

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Rheyn

Rheyn

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationAfrica, Ohio
  • IGN:Rheyn
  • Class:Mage
  • Level:25x

wow, your writing skill must be really good?   :) congrats to that! your parents should be proud haha

You want trophy? I can buy you one  :D  :D  :D

Of course, I can't deny that my writing skill is 1st grade level

sorry for that 

Hi.All Guys.

Im oCh4MPo . 

sup Champ

Well thanks for finally getting that out c;

Now, I don't want to seem too pushy here, but both of your conceptions of pain seem to be blatantly opposed to that which is expressed in the story of Prometheus. If, as in the former case, your pain is caused by the the loss of its members in order that your guild might get 'to the top', then this pain is evidently not the ramification of either a courageous or a kind act (the details of the Prometheus story should be too well-known to you for me to prompt out of a post, but suffice it to remind you that Prometheus's pain was the ramification of a kind and courageous act). In contrast, your pain is the ramification of a distinctly selfish act. If your guild wants to retain for its members which were lost, please feel free to do so, but don't go on trotting about the story of Prometheus as if it is in the least supportive.  

Or if, as in the latter case, the pain isn't even your own-- well then, it is plain to see that this has absolutely nothing to do with the story of Prometheus. 

(Incidentally, you'll notice that my first guess about your conception of pain could have very easily been related to the story of Prometheus. You get pwnt in PvP 24/7, for example, because you courageously and kindly stand up for others. But, I guess not.)

I'm sorry if I'm being too pushy about the details. You see, I find myself very inclined towards Greek mythology, and your post has left me in faint anticipation that there might be a profound connection here. If not, oh well, but I'd beg you to be a little more meticulous about your posts in the future. 

Thanks~ <3

Better?

• PoisonousKO likes this

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

HAHHAHHAAHAHA XD 
I love you bruh, no homo!

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Flipmood

Flipmood

Phantom School Student

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • IGN:MrTumbs/Tightrope
  • Class:Priest/Mercenary
  • Level:314/286
GvG The Macs

pdr8Q1s.gifCcLqLhA.gif

WbNRQZk.giffzaBtgS.gif

RKPYgkr.png

RXsUhkS.gifrOk3AER.gif

jlnsOOZ.gifJu9MhiW.gif

Signature By: MrBagels

QuantumBunnii

QuantumBunnii

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Xenosum

-- And so it was established that PoisonousKO and his associates take no interest in defending their posts with a sense of composed rationality, but prefer instead to embrace the ignoble realm of fatuity and ignorance. --

I'm sorry. I must have overestimated your post.

Carry on. 

• Lusche likes this

tap2_zps13e9916b.jpg

The very idea that grand conclusions could follow from such logomachist trickery offends me aesthetically, so I must take care to refrain from bandying words like 'fool'.

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

Yes indeed, CARRY ON.