• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • IGN:Slaughter
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:Unknown
[Prometheus]

Originated from a Greek Mythology Titan that has given the Olympus flame to the humankind. The titan was then punished and had his liver eaten by an eagle every morning. The name signifies pain, courage and kindness. The pain of getting punished by helping the humankind. The courage of giving the Olympus flame to the humankind. The kindness of giving out the Olympus flame helping the humankind.
We all respect each other and we consider each other family. That is why we do not easily accept new members to join the guild. The requirements are harsh but that is what makes [Prometheus] such a unique family. 
When members apply we first look at the name. Is the name clean? You have a high chance of being accepted. This prevents any scammers joining the guild.
Secondly we look at your level. We rarely accept any levels under level 230. The only characters that are accepted beneath level 230 are well known players, or family members. 
Thirdly we love to PvP and GvG, but that isn't what the guild is all about, do not feel intimidated by our reputation of PvP Jerks, because we protect what is dearest to us; Family, Friends and Allies. 
Feel free to apply, we will discuss your entry to the guild.

Allied with: Orange, Why Yu Mad and Ascension.

Any questions about the guild, please private chat any members of the guild.

• Oreos and Rheyn like this

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Oreos

Oreos

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • IGN:Freddy

Well said.

• PoisonousKO likes this

popup-zealot.gif "my life for aiur" - Random Zealot

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

ahhahaa you again with your: "Well Said" come apply with your buff still ^^ We will probs need him for GvG's~

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Oreos

Oreos

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Lol aight give me a while though still studying for finals and stuff

QuantumBunnii

QuantumBunnii

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Xenosum

There are undoubtedly a plethora of virtues to be found in the Prometheus mythology (temperance, liberality, modesty, to name a few). 

Why accentuate pain? Is this the pain of getting pwnt in PvP constantly?

Jc. 

• Flipmood likes this

tap2_zps13e9916b.jpg

The very idea that grand conclusions could follow from such logomachist trickery offends me aesthetically, so I must take care to refrain from bandying words like 'fool'.

moneyjorge

moneyjorge

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationcalifornia
  • IGN:moneyjorge
  • Class:buff/mage
  • Level:xxx

BURN!!!!!!!!!! 

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

PVP Freak!

SteelFlex

SteelFlex

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWildcat
  • IGN:Wildcat
  • Class:Wildcat
  • Level:Wildcat

Picture deleted.

Edited by Minttu, 17 December 2013 - 05:39 PM.
Please refrain from using offensive images

Oreos

Oreos

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

There are undoubtedly a plethora of virtues to be found in the Prometheus mythology (temperance, liberality, modesty, to name a few). 

Why accentuate pain? Is this the pain of getting pwnt in PvP constantly?

Jc. 

There was no specific reason to accentuate pain other than getting your liver eaten (that's painful LOL). I admire your PVP reference to pain but I believe I have to correct you in that we are not getting pwnt we are doing the pwning. It is often said that those who are mediocre attempt to find any faults to ridicule the exceptional instead of applauding on their success or attempt there of. In other words haters are always gonna hate on those who shine. I <3 the haters and I love you. Peace.

• PoisonousKO likes this

SteelFlex

SteelFlex

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWildcat

In other words haters always gonna hate on those who shine.

HATERS GONNA HATE
5d78c290fd9968355aa2637c90b04978.png

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
getting pwnt in pvp?? I have plenty of Screenshots showing some 8v1 or 6v1 or 5v1's but yet you guys lose.... why so weak?? D;
Ow right, or you can have people jerking other PvP members off to make them join Macs then kill them when they are useless. Stop trashing this guild post you narbo's, I dont want it blocked like Orange. 

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Rheyn

Rheyn

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationAfrica, Ohio
  • IGN:Rheyn
  • Class:Mage
  • Level:25x

111111111111.jpg

• Oreos likes this

QuantumBunnii

QuantumBunnii

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

y so mad?

If this thread's going to get blocked at all, it's going to be a direct result of your tactless belligerence (admittedly I was expecting a little more kindness from this guild... heh ;3). 

In any case, it seems I have to make it clear that my original post was in fact intended to a express a genuine inquiry regarding your decision to accentuate 'pain' over any other of the myriad of choices on offer. Kindness and courage are at least understandable in view of the fact that they are virtues-- that is, positive attributes of action--, but, pain cannot be considered as such (and is not in the least positive). So, I'm really curious.

And I'd like to apologize for the alleged confusion. My statement about your guild getting pwnt in PvP was not meant to be taken personally. In contrast, it was a merely objective-- i.e., unbiased, publically verifiable-- observation that your guild performs horribly in PvP; and it is in this light that I have attempted to ascertain your appeal to pain. If this was an unwarranted association, I openly admit my mistake, but this is a rather elusive situation.

(Incidentally, if the observation that your guild gets dropped in PvP 24/7 bothers you, it might help to consider Carl Sagan's pithy statement about handling truth: "But I try not to think with my gut. If I'm serious about understanding the world, thinking with anything besides my brain, as tempting as that might be, is likely to get me into trouble. Really, it's okay to reserve judgment until the evidence is in.")

Hope this helped <3~

tap2_zps13e9916b.jpg

The very idea that grand conclusions could follow from such logomachist trickery offends me aesthetically, so I must take care to refrain from bandying words like 'fool'.

SteelFlex

SteelFlex

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWildcat

I'm sorry, I can't control it.
4566670300_c43b814027.jpg

Blu Skye

Blu Skye

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • IGN:Savant

Aw, why be biased? hate all sides!

On another note, buying a front row seat.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif.pagespeed.c

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Blue Skye, as you can see they just come on this thread and hate.  QuantumBunnii for example, has made 4 posts so far and all of them were posted on Orange or Prometheus, telling us how much we suck. As Oreos has said a couple times: "Haters gonna hate on those who shine."

Horrible PvP performence uh?? Glad to hear that "everyone" thinks we perform horribly in PvP ^^
Lets talk reality here, just won 3/3 different wars with different members in the past 3 hours? Last one was 10seconds ago and we 6+ vs 3 beat you.... Horrible performence uh??

Picture was taken like 4 days ago, was just bored so I decided to hunt myself some Macs.

2rh1z89.png

30rqrlw.jpg

I just hope you guys just keep to your side of the bargain and we will stick to ours. We don't go on your thread hating do we? Maybe we are just a little bit more wiser than half of you guys that stick in PvP 24/7 while still being horrible at it like losing a couple 20+ vs 6 or 12's vs 6.

• Oreos and Blu Skye like this

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Blu Skye

Blu Skye

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • IGN:Savant

He's right about invading the other team's topic, leave the war in PvP.
Medussa likes writing sheets instead of a few lines to show us his incredible intellect.

• PoisonousKO likes this

PoisonousKO

PoisonousKO

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

With 2 of the Moderator's being Macs, this thread is doomed to be closed and to have my comments deleted lmao, thats why I am talking to Romeo about this. I got a warning point the other day for defending my thread about Orange. (My old guild), While Macs were invading it and insulting the guild and all that.... and then I was the one who got the warning point lmao, It said: Warning point for provoking "The Macs" on the forums, forgot to mention it was on my thread and that they started hating first. Then guild thread closed and then all our comments were deleted but Macs's comments, then I got a neutral moderator to delete all the hate comments. 

[Prometheus]
We don't lose,
We don't draw.

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Locationin a cemetary with the rest of tassu
  • IGN:Minttu
  • Class:the Führer
  • Level:361

Even if someone starts the hate, please refrain from responding innapropiately. 

If the argument continues, I will start editing innapropriate posts.

Do try to keep the fighting ingame.

QuantumBunnii

QuantumBunnii

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I'm confused.

Although it's true that I often war against you guys in PvP, the fact is almost incidental. It has literally nothing to do with my post.

Blu Skye and PoisonousKO, please re-read my second post. Specifically this: 

In any case, it seems I have to make it clear that my original post was in fact intended to a express a genuine inquiry regarding your decision to accentuate 'pain' over any other of the myriad of choices on offer.

Also this:

And I'd like to apologize for the alleged confusion. My statement about your guild getting pwnt in PvP was not meant to be taken personally. In contrast, it was a merely objective-- i.e., unbiased, publically verifiable-- observation that your guild performs horribly in PvP; and it is in this light that I have attempted to ascertain your appeal to pain. If this was an unwarranted association, I openly admit my mistake...

I do apologize that this seems to get to you so easily. If you'd like to discuss how bad your guild is at PvP, we can do this in another, more appropriate, thread. For the sake of remaining on topic, I'd like to point out-- yet again-- that I just want to know a little more about your decision to choose pain as a representation of your guild's characteristics. You haven't said a word about this. I'm actually curious...

Undoubtedly you're going to reply with another more or less truculent comment, but I'd urge you to think a little more before posting, and to at least address the intended topic. 

Thanks~ <3

PS: This isn't Medussa, Blu Skye. See the IGN. Also the reason I like "writing sheets instead of a few lines" is because "a few lines" are easily misinterpreted. But perhaps you're right. In the face of an intellect on par with your own, "writing sheets" probably won't help anyone understand things any better. I just wish this wasn't so typical; maybe then this conversation would have ended a bit quicker (and maybe then I wouldn't have gotten a warning point...).

• Paige likes this

tap2_zps13e9916b.jpg

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

I gave the warning point to you, Poison. And this was my reason: "Stop provoking members from The Macs. If you have problems with any of their members, please talk to them via In-game chat or Skype." I didn't JUST say, "Warning point for provoking The Macs." Those are two different things. You know what you did, lesson learned (hopefully; but apparently not). You're doing the same thing now, and well... history repeats itself. Instead of "defending" your thread and your guild, you could've just asked us to delete their offensive posts, you didn't need to reply. You only added fuel to the fire. And FYI, I'm not from The Macs.