Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald
Too bad I can't go home yet, and still have homework to do.

I onLY care about Spicy & TM cap increase. :)

'tanky~
Posted Image

Harold

Harold

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
  • LocationNicaragua
  • IGN:Bino.
  • Class:I dream about you.
  • Level:/42

22. Names of banned players are removed from player ranking on website. If the banned players become unbanned, then they would be included into the ranking again.

i thought it was say once, in a public thread, quoting one of my post, that banned players would never be unbanned. no matter how sorry they are and that they wouldn't reconsider it???

how about you go read a book?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4281 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Please do not start argument in this thread. If this become a point of contention, we can always revoke it. Do not argue in this thread. Thanks.

Hizama

Hizama

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Kunogi
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:16x

Poppuri NPC for the Sweet Fruit TM quest will be  implemented? There's also this buggy base EXP thing xD I made a char and i had like 1750% base exp. Tm is working fine tho.

WishBone

WishBone

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:250

The gm should send us that poppuri prizes on myshop inventory.

thank You , GM Should Had Send It Too Myshop Inventory Instead Of Us Coming To Website , But Please GM Wan , I Didn't Colkect All Those Boxes For Nothing , I Want My Young Blood , Karan , Tut , Drills , And Refine Anvils . THANK YOU ~~!!
Posted Image
Faryn

Harold

Harold

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • 478 posts
  • LocationNicaragua
  • IGN:Bino.
  • Class:I dream about you.
  • Level:/42

Please do not start argument in this thread. If this become a point of contention, we can always revoke it. Do not argue in this thread. Thanks.

I did not "want to start an argument".

I just had this doubt in my head, since it was once said that they wouldn't be unbanned. :I

• Light Yagami likes this

how about you go read a book?

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Can anyone show what the vertex helm looks like?

aerosmint

aerosmint

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • IGN:Minty, Nichkun

WIll the Sweet Fruit quest be implemented? If it will be, I hope it will be an infinite quest :> I also hoped that you could exchange pop tix for hair dye but nope :c oh well

vwsldj.jpg

Will add more chars when they're 3rd

20hjybd.jpg Minty - Fire/Elec/Light

2ry0jn7.png Nichkun - Gladiator

Tenishimi

Tenishimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • IGN:Tenishimi
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:261

i think the gacha feild 1 is bugged, all it gives is chairs. anyone else gotten something besides chairs? i swear ive gotten like 10 or more of them.

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

i think the gacha feild 1 is bugged, all it gives is chairs. anyone else gotten something besides chairs? i swear ive gotten like 10 or more of them.

I've seen other people get other items, but prolly chair is the most common since i've also heard people say i got chair again.

norbi91

norbi91

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSomewhere far from the rainbow
  • IGN:HolyCelestial
  • Class:Warrior
  • Level:xxx

Just curiosity. The rewarding on the site was disabled because everyone was opening their boxes. Alright. But...wouldn't the issue resurface when it's re-enabled x;? I mean people won't be opening the boxes because they need to be careful, then when it's enabled again, they will start opening the boxes again => back where we started

How about putting an NPC that gives you the items (through mail/myshop) if you have the 200 boxes in your inventory x; (like idk, a temporary bank-like thing like it was with the NPC i Can't remember the name of, that gave you those equip forms in the past, the one which also recharges the timed items)? It would be sorta easier, no? (easier than needing to check who has the neessary boxes and sending each and every one of them the rewards, there could even be more npc's scattered around the world so players won't need to cuddle around one single npc, blocking the path of other players)

And deciding not having another Pop event just because of this would be silly x; there is always bound to be a problem or two now and then. One just needs to improvise and think of a plausible fix that could render the problems useless. There is always a way, you just need to find it ;3 (especially now that this is the only more or less official server left, there isn't boundaries anymore to changes x; )

Kitame

Kitame

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua

Level Up Rewards

Players, now you get cool rewards whenever you level up. Therefore get cracking and enjoy those rewards as you go up the levels in the game. Have fun & good luck!

Level  & Reward

20,000 galders + 20 Portable Port

lvl20 is crossed out on my account even though i haven't claimed it yet, not that the reward matters though i'm a bit concerned about this.

i thought it was say once, in a public thread, quoting one of my post, that banned players would never be unbanned. no matter how sorry they are and that they wouldn't reconsider it???

not all bans are perma bans, some only lasts a day or 30days, depends on what the cause of ban.

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Updated my guides to the current version:

In-game features

Membership + mileage shop

• Aran likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Btw, the 3 more right-click character slots are working for everyone? Because it doesn't seem that way for me ._.

NEVER MIND IT WORKS

9l0zUv3.png

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4281 posts

There is no level up reward for reaching level 20. That's why it is crossed out. As you can see, level up reward is not given for every 10th level.

Edit: Wait a minute. Bad Aran. I have just checked my own list. There is a prize at level 20. I'll ask GM about this.

Ericvalcues

Ericvalcues

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello

GMs thanks for great job u have made with new update, it's just awasome, but... I have 196 pop boxes and I am not eligable to get my prizes. It's just stupid,that i need only four more to get them. You could wonder why am I writing about this. It' s because I had no idea how many boxes should I have to be eligable, and it's because there was no info about that in first post. Now, reading your posts guys I can see which was the needed amount, but back then I had no freakin idea. In my opinion it should be pointed in the first post, because ppls shouldn't have to read through all those posts. Since there was no info about minimum amount I just assumed that there is now such thing like minimum amount in this event. I really appreciate what you have done here, but I am also a little bit embittered about this whole 200 pop boxes thing.

Sorry for my english, and have a good day/night ;)

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!
  • Level:1
Item Fixes

4. Universal Trickster Capes 80, 160, 240, 360 are now compoundable on website.

So.... I still can't comp on the site?

RvIyx0n.png

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

Kitame

Kitame

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua

another thing, hyperium potions aren't in webshop, or am i looking at the wrong shop?

has anyone tried if moon bracelet EV stacks with drilling or is it the same like bracers?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4281 posts

another thing, hyperium potions aren't in webshop, or am i looking at the wrong shop?

has anyone tried if moon bracelet EV stacks with drilling or is it the same like bracers?

Instead of putting it on website, GM puts in myshop in game instead. I need to amend my patch note.

Ericvalcues

Ericvalcues

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I don't want to be rude but c'mon... You've just ignored my post xD That's not nice. Please respond in some way ;)