Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:CrescentMoonie
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:500

@Foxy you can exchange for hair dyes in game for like 5 GM Certs, I think that's pretty cheap. *flies away*

I notice people in low level towns like Azteca are making their own economy by selling quest items, to make galder all anyone has to do is just sell popular quest items!

(I'm a terrible thinker)

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): You're not a terrible thinker & yup, lots of players sell quest items now (and lazy players like me buy them by the truckload!)

aff_zps49d52b70.pngcremecake_Icon_by_Oni_chu.gif

Nayh

Nayh

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Lincer | Nayh
  • Class:Lamb | Kitty

Well, since I just started all fresh in Play Trickster after eTO closed, I found myself to be able to give some useful sugestions from a total newbie that knows the game for a long time.

First of all it's the equipaments to non-donor and totally newbies have: We don't have easy acess to equipaments in-game! 

I mean, of couse we can always buy an ultimate equipament from other players, but it's not cheap if you have just started and there's NO WAY you can get, let's say, an Ultimate Steel Helm from Tombeth being lv50 and still using the Duckling Set. (Yep, I leveled all way until lv50 with this set, how hard is it?)

"You can always do the quests to get the prizes to exchange equips of the area". Yeah, but again, doing quests with a somewhat useless lv10 equips isn't very easy. I barely could kill Kaboom to get my Badge and change to 2nd job. (Actually I had a help from an old friend)

My first suggestion is: put somewhat good equips for low levels! It could be that you can exchange Ultimate Equips (even if they be random 1~3s or just 1s) with those prizes you get from doing the quests of each area, so it could follow the area/player level and give somewhat good status and motives to keep doing the quests.

Example is: At Caballa Relics you get some Caballa Slates to trade for equips. Those equips could still be there, but also could be put some others and actually good ones.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): You can also get weapons using Weapon Exchange Tickets. This is probably a lame answer, but I don't see the GM going to add more equips to what's already in the game set by the original TO.

Other awesome idea is to creat a NPC to exchange Compound Stones just like the NPC to exchange Attribute Stones.

It's just sad to try to farm the compound stones when the drop rate of them is low. While you can buy a pack on MyShop to easy compound one whole equip, you need 3 stones FOR EACH SLOT. The price of the stones is ridiculous and some of them can be found just in Card Identification, which is not very easy to get either. I totally support this idea along with Haruuk and Ishimaru (and many other people). But my sugestion is, like my above sugestion, to create an NPC to each area, this way low and high level players that doesn't have MyShop could get a chance to get better equipaments. 

Example: A NPC in Poppuri that exchange Compound Stones lv50 for Galders Cupouns. The same NPC in Rose Garden would exchange Compound Stones lv125 and in Abyss for Compound Stone lv305 (355? not sure) and so on. That way would be more fair with low levels, since Attributes Stones is from level 80+

Has been discussed before. My answer to this is idk. If we set one NPC for exchange, players will start asking for ALL stones to be exchanged. Should that happen? Where is the cut-off point for the exchange? Only certain stones? All stones? Not only stones but other items as well (idk, maybe exchange for elixirs, tempering stones, etc?)

Also Poppuri Event was a good thing to everyone, but it doesn't need to give super haxx prizes, it could be just GM Certificates, Artisian Flames, Repairs Powders or just some good/cute equips for not so high-levels. This way all players could enjoy and wouldn't give THAT much advantage for donors above non-donors. Also there could be more events that gives GM Certificates, since it's one of the best ways to get good equips without spending tons of MyShop/Galders.

Those prizes you mentioned are hax items, highly prized by players. But we have given these away through various events anyway.

And lastly but not least, the Time Zone is a problem for some players, since not everyone lives in the USA. If there's something time-based, there could be twice a day each 12 hours, so that way it would be fair with everyone. Not everyone could be wake at 5AM just to be in an event or to do some quest, right? 

Already discussed before that GM has time constraint, so in game event is a rarity; other than that, time-based event like Harkon Defence, fiesta & Eclipse ~ these just follow whatever have been set by the TO files.

(Not related to the topic, but I totally support the idea of bringing old Gacha items. They're so cute. It could be in some short of event, maybe?)

Gacha is back in game. Gacha sets will be offered one by one in due time.

• Kaideh, rukasuu, camaragustavo and 1 other like this

Oldayz

Oldayz

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I suggest you to add those drills to Black Swamp shop: Done! ~ aran 2014-04-30

Cleaner_Drill.gif Cleaner Drill 1,000 Sand Drill (Lv.20 - 30m) Blend_Drill.gif Blend Drill 1,000 Sea Drill (Lv.20 - 20m) Multi-Point_Drill.gif Multi-Point Drill 1,000 Land Drill (Lv.20 - 30m) Snow_Drill.gif Tornado Drill 2,000 Sand Drill (Lv.40 - 60m) Jetpump_Drill.gif Jetpump Drill 2,000 Sea Drill (Lv.40 - 60m) Multi-Pistol_Drill.gif Multi-Pistol Drill 2,000 Land Drill (Lv.40 - 60m) Diamond_Drill.gif Diamond Drill 3,000 Land Drill (Lv.60 - 90m) Chaos_Drill.gif Chaos Drill 4,000 Artificial Drill (Lv.80 - 120m)

And also add mature compounding pack to myshop.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): All done.

• Medli and Mockery like this

Royz

Royz

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

It´d be awesome if the dragon hats would come wich were given away for a guild event in eTo.

Black_Dragon_Helmet.gifGold_Dragon_Helmet.gifWhite_Dragon_Helmet.gifRed_Dragon_Helmet.gifPink_Dragon_Helmet.gifGreen_Dragon_Helmet.gif

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Done during GM Sky's time. Maybe we will do it again for future events.

• Pepper, Vitalic, Royz and 3 others like this

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!
  • IGN:Lauriel
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:320

Low level items do have an Second option for Compounding. But High level ones, you can comp only with In-game & Myshop Stones. Since Myshop stones for level 305 items costs 5,5k, I thought it could be easier to get in-game ones, because Abyss... Well... do I need to say anything?LOL

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Uhh...

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

My Selling Topic! Look ~> http://board.playtri...riel-selling-3/

Azura

Azura

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil
  • IGN:iRuri
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:170

I would like to see events more often.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Sorry, can't. For now, GM has time constraint.

I'm really enjoying the Ruby Boxes and Summer Camp event and i can't remember the last event we had because i think i wasn't even playing rTO that time.

Thanks.

+1 to Compound Stones Exchange NPC, but as i said on Lauriel's post: I only support if the item needed to exchange it's not too easy to obtain, like Daily Coupon, since you can only get a limited amount per day, it might be a good idea to use it.

Already discussed.

+1 to Gacha Stuff on MyShop boxes if possible.

Gacha is already discussed.

iRuri

• Nayh likes this

Posted Image

iRuri's Store (Selling Topic): http://board.playtri...6-iruris-store/

iRuri's PvE Shuriken Thief Master Guide: http://board.playtri...f-master-guide/

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Low level items do have an Second option for Compounding. But High level ones, you can comp only with In-game & Myshop Stones. Since Myshop stones for level 305 items costs 5,5k, I thought it could be easier to get in-game ones, because Abyss... Well... do I need to say anything?LOL

I actually already brought this up, but yeah. Still this. Getting stat stones is a pain in the ass, especially when you don't have a monster drop or drill alternative.

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Medli

Medli

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • IGN:Coopa
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:292

I remember when I started, I saw those boxes at Ceremonia, and I believe they contained cash items...but I was still a noob back then and didn't have the galders to spend on them. Anyways, if they brought out 1 of these each time they updated, or like once a month, I think that would be a neat idea to bring back, and would definitely help free players.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Uhh... what box? Wooden box? No, they are not coming back for now. Not ruling it out in the distant future, but certainly not now or in the near future.

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

bottom line (from a POV in favor of the corporation and not the players), if FREE USERS are given too much free access to cash items, and the gap between them narrows, it MIGHT NOT encourage SPONSORS to donate more money. Just saying. Myshop is MyHax! :D

Yeah. It's not like there's already a gaping hole between free and cash players.

And saying "MyShop is MyHax" is like saying "It's a private server". It's annoying and doesn't contribute to anything and it's a shitty excuse for continuously increasing the gap between nondon and don players.

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!
  • IGN:Lauriel
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:320

+ 1 to Events with Ruby Boxes. I think its a nice event  and also, its giving nice fuses :)

+ 1 To Weekly events that gives GM certs, so we can use properly it to change to useful stuff

+ 1 To Boxes that contains stuff which used to come with Gacha on eTO.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10):

1. We already did Ruby boxes & 2 Emerald Boxes.

2. Weekly events ~ no. Already addressed why. GM certs can be gotten through monthly events.

3. Gacha ~ already discussed.

• Nayh likes this

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

My Selling Topic! Look ~> http://board.playtri...riel-selling-3/

Nayh

Nayh

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Yep, they almost always do.

But how do expect that a low level newbie with basic equips to farm, let's say, Jackstones (AP50) from Walking Tadpole (Black Swamp Monster, lv166)?

It's almost always the same thing - a low level compound item is dropped from a strong monster (to low levels characters) or drilled in an impossible place for newbies to achieve.

(Oh, and please, don't take it as an offense or understand that I said "harshly", it's just something that bothers me as a fresh newbie.)

And yes, I know I won't be a low level forever and when I get into higher levels I won't even remember low level equips does exist, but hey, why don't facilitate the low level lives too? It might not be useful for you, but could help someone else. What it would cost anyways if the "Compound Stone NPC" would be implemented?  ;) 

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): NPC for stones again.

• Medli likes this

rukasuu

rukasuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Shanks
  • Class:Lion
  • Level:22x

Well, since I just started all fresh in Play Trickster after eTO closed, I found myself to be able to give some useful sugestions from a total newbie that knows the game for a long time.

First of all it's the equipaments to non-donor and totally newbies have: We don't have easy acess to equipaments in-game! 

I mean, of couse we can always buy an ultimate equipament from other players, but it's not cheap if you have just started and there's NO WAY you can get, let's say, an Ultimate Steel Helm from Tombeth being lv50 and still using the Duckling Set. (Yep, I leveled all way until lv50 with this set, how hard is it?)

"You can always do the quests to get the prizes to exchange equips of the area". Yeah, but again, doing quests with a somewhat useless lv10 equips isn't very easy. I barely could kill Kaboom to get my Badge and change to 2nd job. (Actually I had a help from an old friend)

My first suggestion is: put somewhat good equips for low levels! It could be that you can exchange Ultimate Equips (even if they be random 1~3s or just 1s) with those prizes you get from doing the quests of each area, so it could follow the area/player level and give somewhat good status and motives to keep doing the quests.

Example is: At Caballa Relics you get some Caballa Slates to trade for equips. Those equips could still be there, but also could be put some others and actually good ones.

Other awesome idea is to creat a NPC to exchange Compound Stones just like the NPC to exchange Attribute Stones.

It's just sad to try to farm the compound stones when the drop rate of them is low. While you can buy a pack on MyShop to easy compound one whole equip, you need 3 stones FOR EACH SLOT. The price of the stones is ridiculous and some of them can be found just in Card Identification, which is not very easy to get either. I totally support this idea along with Haruuk and Ishimaru (and many other people). But my sugestion is, like my above sugestion, to create an NPC to each area, this way low and high level players that doesn't have MyShop could get a chance to get better equipaments. 

Example: A NPC in Poppuri that exchange Compound Stones lv50 for Galders Cupouns. The same NPC in Rose Garden would exchange Compound Stones lv125 and in Abyss for Compound Stone lv305 (355? not sure) and so on. That way would be more fair with low levels, since Attributes Stones is from level 80+

Also Poppuri Event was a good thing to everyone, but it doesn't need to give super haxx prizes, it could be just GM Certificates, Artisian Flames, Repairs Powders or just some good/cute equips for not so high-levels. This way all players could enjoy and wouldn't give THAT much advantage for donors above non-donors. Also there could be more events that gives GM Certificates, since it's one of the best ways to get good equips without spending tons of MyShop/Galders.

And lastly but not least, the Time Zone is a problem for some players, since not everyone lives in the USA. If there's something time-based, there could be twice a day each 12 hours, so that way it would be fair with everyone. Not everyone could be wake at 5AM just to be in an event or to do some quest, right? 

(Not related to the topic, but I totally support the idea of bringing old Gacha items. They're so cute. It could be in some short of event, maybe?)

THIS! I was going to post about the equipment for low level people too heh...

But would be even better if we got ultimates as a bonus for questing at the higher level places too, like ultimates for ppl who quest in black swamp, snow etc, there are ppl who cant spend much money here, so giving some eqps to them would be great, would be even great if we could get some good pets, because in-game ones sucks.. only ms are good.. thats not much fair for ppl who cant afford ms.. 

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): We'll keep the equips as is for now (some town sets have been modified by GM Sky); there have been events in game where players can get a lot of good pets without spending MS.

• tigrexi likes this

usanagi

usanagi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

"Consider to analyze the VIP bonuses, it actually give a big advantage to those players who already are over the average players. It's like "make stronger the strongest players" beside based on the amount of "donations" they do to be VIP I think they don't need those bonuses."

In your suggestions, please do not question the bonuses given to donors. Like I said, they are valuable.
Your ideas should relate to how to make game play for non-donors better; not how to lessen the perks given to donors.

May I remind everyone that, please, be positive in your input. Like I said in another thread, when you come across as negative or antagonistic, I will stop listening to you.

My apologize, my English is not the best and sometimes I think it may sound like I am reproaching about it, sorry x.x what I was trying to say, and now I read it again I didn't get to my point x.x, there should be any kind of bonuses for those non ms donators, according to the bonuses of VIP like 20% finding probability and 20% speed bonus may help them a lot, since most of the can't buy or get speed equip and most of them need to do quest to survive in the game.

Don't be mad at me Aran Q.Q, sometimes is so hard to put in English what I am trying to say, my thoughts, my ideas xD I still thinking in Spanish x.x

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Speed acc is now part of level up reward. 20% probability as per VIP privilege, nope. You can get VIP privilege if you get mileage points to get VIP privilege, and now that mileage points are transferable, you can try to get them without donating.

Azura

Azura

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Yep, they almost always do.

But how do expect that a low level newbie with basic equips to farm, let's say, Jackstones (AP50) from Walking Tadpole (Black Swamp Monster, lv166)?

It's almost always the same thing - a low level compound item is dropped from a strong monster (to low levels characters) or drilled in an impossible place for newbies to achieve.

(Oh, and please, don't take it as an offense or understand that I said "harshly", it's just something that bothers me as a fresh newbie.)

And yes, I know I won't be a low level forever and when I get into higher levels I won't even remember low level equips does exist, but hey, why don't facilitate the low level lives too? It might not be useful for you, but could help someone else. What it would cost anyways if the "Compound Stone NPC" would be implemented?  ;) 

It's not expected from you to farm those items, it's expected from you to buy them from high level players for a fair price. Once you get there you can sell the same stuff to other low level players :)

iRuri

Posted Image

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4282 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

Thank you, everyone. I'm seeing some promising suggestions. I'll leave this thread open for a bit longer before I close it and start compiling all the ideas. Please remember, the ideas are for making the game play better for non-donors. Nonetheless, ideas that benefit both donors & non-donors are also welcome.

Nayh

Nayh

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationBrazil

It's not expected from you to farm those items, it's expected from you to buy them from high level players for a fair price. Once you get there you can sell the same stuff to other low level players :)

iRuri

Oh well, not everyone can make money to buy those things and they're not always for sale.

But I do understand your point: it's a way that middle-high levels have to get some money. I think it would be ruined by my idea.

But well, if the system would be real, it wouldn't cost anything to benefit low levels too. The high levels already have many ways to get money.

Why not make the life of newbies/low level easier too? The game is not just for high-level players.

Again, I meant no offenses. It's just my ideas that I think could benefit EVERYONE, not just post-3rd job. ;-;

Pupu

Pupu

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationStarbucks
  • IGN:Ratera
  • Class:Basic

-Make Chaos tower bosses weaker or be able to get debuffed, its hard for me to kill these bosses, and i have to ask constantly for help from my friends and i dont like it, i feel useless and i want to do it by my own. It will be a good way to get gears like altiverses for non-myshop users. i'm level 200 and i cant kill the 3rd boss by myself and that boss can give me boxes to get the flash bat gears, that is for lv200 equips but i can't, im weak, im using these lv140 equips and make things impossible.

- Make big needle weight 0, its unfair that empty cards and ammo does weight 0 and for foxes are impossible to carry a lot of needles, i know foxes are sense type and have more weight but so do lions.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10):

1. Bosses at CT will remain as they are.

2. I'll try to put up the big needle = 0 wt suggestion.

• Nariann, lllFROZENlll, Proxy and 1 other like this

Azura

Azura

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

"Oh well, not everyone can make money to buy those things and they're not always for sale.

But I do understand your point: it's a way that middle-high levels have to get some money. I think it would be ruined by my idea.

But well, if the system would be real, it wouldn't cost anything to benefit low levels too. The high levels already have many ways to get money.

Why not make the life of newbies/low level easier too? The game is not just for high-level players.

Again, I meant no offenses. It's just my ideas that I think could benefit EVERYONE, not just post-3rd job. ;-;"

Everyone goes through the same stuff when starting a new character or account and you do have a point.

If i say that i went through all this easily i would be lying, took me some effort but i managed to pass the initial struggles. But as you said, it can be a little easier by just adding some stuff.

I believe that a brainstorm about this situation will help a lot, why don't you open a thread about this and see the community feedback? Also you can keep Aran posted about the subject.

And idk if you saw my post, but i do support the Compound Stone Exchange NPC, it's a great system that can benefit everyone and if my idea of using Daily Coupons as exchange coin was included i believe that will make the system fairer to us all.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Since so many people talk about comp stone NPC, let me think about this.

iRuri

PS: Why the quote block disappeared? o.o

• Nayh likes this

Posted Image

kaiofigueira

kaiofigueira

Phantom School Student

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:JTumbler
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:315

This idea is for ALL players(non-donor and donor). Implement reborn system(XD). When a player get lv 400, he CAN reborn. When he's reborn, return lv 1 with lv 400 status. It's just a idea.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): No.

• usanagi likes this