Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:LisaraxRyousuke
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:265/400

something nice to add would be a place to go to to die and lose alot of exp if you wanna stay at a certain lvl for example

I wanna stay as low as possible for my plvl service cause I lvl too during it 

so i could go to a place where monster's would hit me 1 shot no matter what my dp hv hp md lk is and drop my exp i dont know say 25% per death?

cant post my siggy so i have to post it in link form :(

http://i1.ytimg.com/...0/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lymFqMe.png

Dudebag

Dudebag

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:Popcan
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:2xx

something nice to add would be a place to go to to die and lose alot of exp if you wanna stay at a certain lvl for example

I wanna stay as low as possible for my plvl service cause I lvl too during it 

so i could go to a place where monster's would hit me 1 shot no matter what my dp hv hp md lk is and drop my exp i dont know say 25% per death?

if you make it easier , you gonna have a lot of competition...

Pikagirl

Pikagirl

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:LisaraxRyousuke
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:265/400

if you make it easier , you gonna have a lot of competition...

not really i do high lvl plvl not many people do that cause it takes alot of work to do and it gets boring to alot of people but not me :P

cant post my siggy so i have to post it in link form :(

http://i1.ytimg.com/...0/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lymFqMe.png

Dudebag

Dudebag

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

http://wiki.ggftw.co...ster/Big_Needle

can i have this item on more npc or at least at chaos tower please.

price and weight wise, big needle is THE only option...

I'll suggest putting big needles at Item Girls in CT in the future ~ aran, 2014-08-15

iRegret

iRegret

Pokédex

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationJust a wanderer
  • IGN:iRegret
  • Class:all 8
  • Level:a-z

I have a great idea , how about taking all the 2slot equips *just equips pets are fine* and get rid of them. they are like pointless, we are buying these boxes and getting  these 2slots craps no one wants, so do us all a favor and get rid of them we know you can, If not that then lower the prices at least.... And if not that give us any info on the slot expansion thing so we can at least make these equips useful.

All boxes will remain the way they are. Not everything are hax in this game, because if they are, then nothing will be hax anymore. ~ aran

• Nariann, Minttu, Vitalic and 8 others like this
I don’t think you want to get rich you don’t really want it
you ain’t really trying to get rich you don’t really want it
I don’t think you wan wan wan get rich

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Say NO to 2s crap! 

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

I have a great idea , how about taking all the 2slot equips *just equips pets are fine* and get rid of them. they are like pointless, we are buying these boxes and getting  these 2slots craps no one wants, so do us all a favor and get rid of them we know you can, If not that then lower the prices at least.... And if not that give us any info on the slot expansion thing so we can at least make these equips useful.

If you don't want to get those 2s just don't buy boxes and wait till someone put what you want on the auction house then buy it.

• Light Yagami and Tomaz like this

iRegret

iRegret

Pokédex

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationJust a wanderer
  • IGN:iRegret
  • Class:all 8
  • Level:a-z

If you don't want to get those 2s just don't buy boxes and wait till someone put what you want on the auction house then buy it.

this is a suggestion why am i being belittled by the coder, who know what the coder can get himself :) You replying to this states the obvious...
I don’t think you want to get rich you don’t really want it
you ain’t really trying to get rich you don’t really want it

Trust

Trust

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • IGN:L{ana]
  • Class:#1 sense
  • Level:3xx

regretty spaghetty for president

Dudebag

Dudebag

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

bit harsh. its hard to ignore such tempting stuff.

ill take a different direction then

add more useful stuff in myshop recycle bin so that we can recycle s2~

• Nayh likes this

Dudebag

Dudebag

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

mt

Nayh

Nayh

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Lincer | Nayh
  • Class:Lamb | Kitty

Is it possible to change the Item Girl so we can buy more than one drill at once?

Kinda sucks when you want to go sleep and let your char AFK drilling, but have to buy 30 drills one by one...

The Item Girl will stay the way she is ~ aran

• Nariann likes this

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • IGN:JewJitsu

Add chaos drills to gate of desert beach. pls dont wanna go to swamp everytime i need drills

The special drills will stay at Gate of Black Swamp for now ~ aran

Jerrrry_zps2d1d86eb.gif

I take requests. :3

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts

Is it possible to change the Item Girl so we can buy more than one drill at once?

Kinda sucks when you want to go sleep and let your char AFK drilling, but have to buy 30 drills one by one...

Add the possibility to buy lot of drills in same time is impossible.
You see what happen when you buy mp or hp potion? all potions are accumulated, it will do same thing with drills and you know lot of drills accumulated isn't a good thing.

Nayh

Nayh

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Lincer | Nayh
  • Class:Lamb | Kitty

You see what happen when you buy mp or hp potion? all potions are accumulated, it will do same thing with drills and you know lot of drills accumulated isn't a good thing.

Oh, I see now.

That's a shame, but ok.

I just had to try. D:

Dudebag

Dudebag

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

we'll need a special npc designed for that. which isnt really worth the effort

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

It would be great if you guys could send newsletters with the patch notes to every registered account OR to the ones who subscribed to it. Together with the forum post link so they can post their issues there or check if there is any. Forum is great to do it but some guys just simply don't use it and just ask players in-game about the update

I will not do newsletters even if the GM asks me to; I don't have the time. I doubt the GM has time as well, but in the future, who knows. ~ aran

9l0zUv3.png

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts

It would be great if you guys could send newsletters with the patch notes to every registered account OR to the ones who subscribed to it. Together with the forum post link so they can post their issues there or check if there is any. Forum is great to do it but some guys just simply don't use it and just ask players in-game about the update

If they want to know all the news of the game, It will pick up by themselves instead of being lazy.
The forum is made for that, to informed players about everything. 
They want information, they will look for

• Light Yagami likes this

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

If they want to know all the news of the game, It will pick up by themselves instead of being lazy.

I suggested this because all of the private server/official servers(other games) have newsletters so I thought we could have one too. And sometimes I get a newsletter from another game I left about a year ago and I go back to play because the newest update is interesting and I don't really bother searching for information on the game's forum

9l0zUv3.png

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

What if nobody puts it on the auction house? Pavane Accessory is a good example. A great accessory, but it's damn hard to find a 3s, while there are all these 2s lying around in AH that nobody ever buys.

Why do your responses have to sound condescending to players who are simply making a suggestion? eTO did send its players newsletters. If NTreev/SGI thought not having it would make the players lazy, they wouldn't have done it in the first place. There is obviously some merit to having a newsletter, even if the GMs think it's not necessary for this server.

And even with doing newsletters, eTO still closed down. Like I said above, no for now but who knows in the future. ~ aran

• ExcuseMySwag likes this