Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • IGN:Gram
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:301/400

So, GM Sky asks me to "please write down ideas that will make the game play better for non donors, especially long term players who love this game."

i think theres more of a problem with new players not having any way to make any money. anybody strong enough to farm the middle area of CT can get the capital to buy a driller boy and mine, it just takes a while. its what i do and i've made over 100M just doing that for a week. however new people coming in are staying dirt poor for a very long time, barely able to even update their equipment aside from the stuff that the key quest give.

i can't actually think of a really good way to fix it though, the best i've come up with is making the first floor of CT open to first job and people who haven't done the quest yet. it would give people a place to grind the money and exp for their job promotion and let them start to get a foothold in terms of money. im sure that would have its fair share of problems however, it could very well turn the tower quest into a buggy mess.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): We have implemented level up rewards where galders are part of the reward given to players as they level up. This help with being poor in the beginning, plus there are cool items like permanent WT accessory & speed accessory that players can keep forever (not timed & not taken away from them).

MarkMM

MarkMM

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Getting all of eto's content, tto content adjsuted to eto like would be nice.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): This is vague. Plus, our game infrastructure is tTO-based; so the game automatically follows tTO system.

add elemental att to all town neo wepon set equips

Done by GM Sky.

add multi elemental weapons to the game (ms or ingame) so you can compound like dark and fire on a single weapon much like  the pre revo elemental equips but on current game/ms equips.

Nothin atm; maybe when we have Tartarus later on, this will have multiple elements.

Chaos tower bosses to be subseptable to guardian debuffs like shield breaker or rust like eto.

Can't do it yet. Hopefully, this can be done in the future, once the GM has figured out the skill formulae & stuff.

Chaos tower byte and monster hunt quest exp increased to x3 what it currently is.

No.

As no content was made for lv 300+ execpt the imcompleat abyss and phantom school doesnt have much use,would it be possible for an npc to be added with made up quests for levels 300/330/360/390 the gm's can make like for example:

Trapped goblin, level 300 quest needing 15 Janus's Mask, 15 Copper Hair and 15 Blue Goblin's Horn and gives 13,008,853 exp, can be done 5 times

Toilett Maria, Level 300 quest needing 25 Skull Necklace and 15 Red Rosary and gives 13,008,853 exp, can be done 5 times

Coward Craven, level 330 quest needing 5 Tree Sap, 50 Fried Egg , 5  Rice Cake and gives 14,208,841, can be done 5 times.

With qusts like these in phantom school it gives higher level players a better way to get to lv 301-400 and some quests to do  as grinding to lv 400 is longer and more boring.

Good idea; something to be considered in the future, but this may require major programming; I can't promise GM/coder will do these since these are new stuff. I think they's prefer to try to figure out how to get Tartarus (existing new items from TO) rather than creating completely new quests. But, hey, cross fingers, if our server lives long enough, who knows what we can do? :)

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 313 posts

for Free User who don't spend real money:

- easier to obtain galders (Old Tap Volcano)

Spoiler

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): I don't see many players grinding in Tap field 1 in this server, and I don't see players looting items for sale here.

- bring back wooden boxes (Myshop equips from NPC)

Spoiler

Wooden boxes is something we may think about in the future. Right now, it's not a priority.

my opinion on how mileage points are obtained [hidden in spoiler since its a side-topic, in response to minty]

Spoiler

Mileage points ~ already addressed.

just my opinion on an overall of free users vs. cash players

Spoiler

Oky~ :)

Guest_JinLove_*

Guest_JinLove_*
  • Guests

Can we give the third job more hair colors? I've always wanted to have my thrid job sheep have purple hair, but sadly it was never avilable in that color. I'd love to see more colors for all jobs and classes.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): More hair colours? Hmm. Idk. Maybe.

Ohh and later on, up the lvl limit? Since once you get to 400 there's not much you can do, I'd be great to see more places and quests and a higher lvl limit.

Probably no. For now. But who knows in the future, like in a distant future. Never say never.

With all that said, this is the best private serve to any game I have ever seen. All the hard work really shows, I'm so happy that I can countinue to play trickster. Thanks guys, keep up the good work! c:

Thank you. :)

• Pepper likes this

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

for Free User who don't spend real money:

- easier to obtain galders (Old Tap Volcano)

Spoiler

I'll have to go against this. If this comes back, myshop rates would go up and galders would become near useless again and it would discourage new players who don't buy cash. 

• Blu Skye likes this

Hayley Williams

Hayley Williams

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • IGN:HayleyWilliams
  • Class:Primadonna

Daily events; Not big ones of course, but things that include non-donars can have an equal way of winning - 2 events a day, to suit all timezones, I noticed that a lot of player events have helped a lot of people 

- more X/O, GM Cert exchanging gives useful pets, and to make this a weekly thing or something :o

• Harold, tigrexi and Ruurin like this

Posted Image

I've walked for miles and I haven't even got that far
Told you my secrets and I
promise you won't leave this scarred
Now I've got nothing but an
empty heart

Michelle

Chocobo

Chocobo

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • IGN:Chocobo Moogle Suzumebachi
  • Class:TM / Witch / Scientist
  • Level:Too high

^_^  Perhaps set those Gacha Town items into either decent cheap price in Myshop or just get a NPC and set them into Carved Wooden Boxes. It'd be affordable with galders ingame.. I dunno >w< . I would love those old gacha towns to come back due I didnt get much a chance to obtain any items of those back in eTO.. It'd be fun if the Mycamp items for those gacha towns were obtainable in the boxes aswell!

Aran's edit (2014-0810): Gacha issue ~ already addressed. 

• Pepper and Blu Skye like this

1z1y6id.jpg      

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Locationin a cemetary with the rest of tassu
  • IGN:Minttu
  • Class:the Führer
  • Level:361

More eventsss.
Also galder is actually really easy to get. Selling questiez/nikariums/maps/cfs

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Due to time constraint of GM, we are not able to conduct in-game events. We compensate for this by giving cool prizes that are useful for your play in the monthly games published during our monthly maintenance. GM may conduct in-game event once in a blue moon, but we don't promise.

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!
  • IGN:Lauriel
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:320

http://board.playtri...me-comp-stones/

Here's my idea which i made like 4 days ago. For me its nice cuz, the drop rates are really hard, and MS stones are kinda expensive to everyone... plus, not eveyrone is good enough to reach high card ID Stages. Well, its just a idea, so i give you GM's , Aran and even players the idea so you can judge the way you want *-*

Thanks for the space tho, its nice to see it!

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Not high on the priority of things to do in this server. This thing is, if we create an exchange NPC for certain stones, soon players will be asking for ALL stones to have exchange. Where will it stop?

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

My Selling Topic! Look ~> http://board.playtri...riel-selling-3/

Himura

Himura

Selfie Queen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTaquitos City
  • IGN:Maru
  • Class:Little Bunny
  • Level:Noob

I'm starting on this server and i don't have much money to spend (for the moment), something that could be beneficial without giving too much power it could be giving some sort of item that can make you skip the trial of each boss you want to go (after the first time of course), the legendary drop is very low and it is quite frustrating to do it every time :C

...And when I was in eTO I remember that there was a permanent cape *wink wink*...  

Please excuse me for my bad English  :unsure: 

Aran's edit (2014-08-10):

1. Item to skip boss trial on first try ~ no.

2. Don't have much money ~ level up reward gives 10k galders for each level now.

3. Permanent cape ~ red cape given as part of level up reward. Beyond that, we have so many capes in the game. So many players are also selling capes in AH. And there is a cape exchangeable in pop event. And capes from other events as well.

Please excuse me for my bad English :unsure:

Lynnie

Lynnie

Booty Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Locationmichigan
  • IGN:novella/twizzler
  • Class:witch/duelist
  • Level:22x/17x

Change the sprite of all potions to Nutella <3

slider_nutella_jar.png

I APPROVE OF THIS X100000

Getting milege for myshop purchases, instead of donating.

just +1-ing this <3

11 . 08 . 2015

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

Wow I really like the GMs, they're so nice and they always respond to players questions.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): We try. Thank you.

The only issues I have are time-zone related.  I hate that there are a lot of things that happen, for me, really in the middle of the night (given its in pacific time, and im eastern time).  Ive given up hope that I can do the eclipse quests (although i have all the stuff for it) because it requires I'm awake at 4am.  No no, I absolutely can't do that, I'm way to old.  And with boss drops, I can't be awake to farm bosses at 3am to get the most benefit and best chance at their drops.  People in other time zones have a way better chance than I do, and it stinks to be so disadvantaged because of where you live.

The boss drops are not dependent on time now. Eclipse ~ GM didn't change anything. It's all original tTO files set up.

I loved the popurri event too, but that might be hard to implement/bring back. 

We have done the pop carrot box. GM doesn't have some of the other pop event files.

As an aside, I think the existing balance between pay/non-pay players is really quite well done.  A very challenging balance to achieve.  The basic ability for galders to be changed for myshop gives non-pay players a chance to get some MS items, (and it doesn't discourage purchase of MS with real currency.)  And the Auction house removed all those terrible times on eTo where you'd have people scream "SCAMMER!" at the top of their lungs at someone who cheated them out of MS stuff.  So, I love it.  I know you said no comments on pay versus non-pay, but sometimes I feel like people get caught up in what's wrong, they forget what's been done that's so right.

But I love the GMs/mods thanks guys!! :-)  Ive played on several private servers for games before.  Ive never even KNOWN them to take an active interest in opinions of player.  So, I throw some love your way. <3

Thank you. We love players who love us. Natural human emotion, I suppose. :)

• Vis, Minttu and Ruurin like this

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

I find one of the biggest difficulties being compounding

Us non-donating players either have to pay ridiculous amounts of galders for trashy compound items, hope someone sells non-cash stat stones, or buy MS using a ridiculous amount of galders to buy compounding materials. It literally took me four whole days JUST to buy the MA 125s I needed for my Ghost Neo set + Sapphire Guardian, and it's going to take even longer to get the next set the farther I level up. It's just flatout ridiculous. What we need is some sort of exchange system, similar to how you can exchange 500 Galder Coupons for attribute stones of varying levels if you can catch the NPC on the right day in the right location, except being constantly present in a static location of some sort. I'm not asking for elixirs to be put in the galder shops, I'm not asking for cheaper MS prices, what I'm asking for is a shop of some sort, even an exchange shop, where you can get items like MA 125s, AP 305s, HV 85s, etc. without having to hope you get lucky with Card Identification, extensive hunting, or spending days trying to buy them through the auction house, party notification board, mycamp title, status section of the forums, marketplace section of the forums, and surfing Megalopolis in hopes someone might be selling it for a price that isn't an obvious scam. People who want these stones but can't afford the MS counterparts are either stuck hunting for days, playing card identification for hours, paying these insane prices, etc. unless if we get some sort of system to provide for us where Trickster failed miserably.

I can't think of anything else right now, but if I do, I'll bring it up.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Already discussed.

• SkilledHarpy and hovado like this

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Foxy

Foxy

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • IGN:Everything!
  • Class:F-F-F-Fox

Hi, I just want to say that.

I'm kinda disappointed in how the fashion and hair dyes turned out. They used to be 500/1k points each and you could buy everything separately. I really loved how it was. But now, you have to buy everything in a bundle which messes things up. I don't see why GMs must want to *turn* rTO into eTO, because eTO was not good at all. I don't know why you must change these things that were good. :s

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): This is a sensitive issue. The 500 ms pts per fashion item was a ridiculously low price set when the server first started. Players got used to such a low price, and threw temper tantrum at the GM when prices were changed to regular eTO prices & fashion was sold as a set. Once upon a time I thought we have a chance to persuade the GM to separate the fashion items (and maybe lower the prices again, but not too low), but... several times, he just kept quiet, didn't give any response; once, he actually said "no" to me (mind you, he very seldom said a straightforward "no" to me, so this is serious)~ so for now, I prefer to lay low on this matter. Please don't push me to push him. Nothing's good ever going to come out of pushing. You don't deal with Asians that way. Let's just... be patient... (there's a back story to all these tantrum throwing and heels digging, but I won't go into it; old players may know). 

• hovado likes this

lruGSl8.gif 

Khaleesia

Khaleesia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Like some said the higher level drills ingame is really overprized.

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Prices for in game drills are the same as in eTO.

Also I wouldn't mind more events. (I know you guys are probably busy, and you do try to get as many events in as possible) I just really love events c:

I'm sorry; GM has time constraint & we don't have GM Sky anymore.

And please bring back the Bastet equips and pet from gacha. I'm totally in love with it, and I always wanted the hat in eTO :3

Link: http://wiki.ggftw.co...er/Bastet_(Pet)

Done! :D

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Hi, I just want to say that.
I'm kinda disappointed in how the fashion and hair dyes turned out. They used to be 500/1k points each and you could buy everything separately. I really loved how it was. But now, you have to buy everything in a bundle which messes things up. I don't see why GMs must want to *turn* rTO into eTO, because eTO was not good at all. I don't know why you must change these things that were good. :s

Wasn't it stated on the first post that it shouldn't be in regards to the MS shop.

EDIT:

Please do not say things like "make MyShop prices cheaper/free." 

Yep.

Posted Image

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • 1365 posts

If you find stone farming hard, I suggest using the other items. (like black keyboards)

I never use stones on low level eq, waste of galder and time. ^^;;

Aran's edit (2014-08-10): Good idea!

• Sidt likes this

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

If you find stone farming hard, I suggest using the other items. (like black keyboards)

I spent hours killing Arccommon for their Black Keys and never got a single one.

And besides, MA stones have a better output than the keys do, and by a marginal amount. If it were an AP compound item, it wouldn't matter as much, but with MA I gotta get all I can outta it, 'cause:

With gear calculated:
I have 406 MA w/ mist

Without gear calculated:

I have 181 MA w/ mist.

Posted Image

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • 1365 posts
gg. I got 10 in 20 mins ;D

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 313 posts

I'll have to go against this. If this comes back, myshop rates would go up and galders would become near useless again and it would discourage new players who don't buy cash. 

If old tap volcano comes back, BOTH galders and Myshop rates are affected and NOT just the Myshop prices. Besides, most newbies now can't even change to 3rd job due to the 3x 1 Million Galder Check requirements.

Also, even if myshop rates go up and the power of galders to purchase myshop drops, the stuff NPC sells remain the same (pots, DRILLS, resurrection scrolls, DRILLS, DRILLS, DRILLS).

But if you are contented with having enough galders to buy supplies and not having some extra, then I am not one to argue you :)