Photo

How do you Think the Economy Is Going?

money Rain Poor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Is the Economy Okay? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you think the Economy is Right now?

1. Big Inflation, Everything Overpriced (14 votes [37.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.84%

2. Going Smoothly (19 votes [51.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.35%

3. Not Enough money Sinks ._. (4 votes [10.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.81%

4. Too Cheap? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

Rainyer

Rainyer

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • IGN:Ryan
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:2xx

Take a vote :D

Renier Lv 180 Gambler

Ryan Lv 2xx Scientist

MitiS

MitiS

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationIn The Dark
  • IGN:MitiS
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:28x

Big inflation/Overpriced because their trying to implement eTO prices on a brand new rTO server.. I think everything should start like how it was in prerevo nice and cheap then move it up.. cause 5m for a attribute stone (for example) is too damn high .

• Kiyondo likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits to Rietta

for this sig ^_^

Credits to Myself

for this sig ;)

Rainyer

Rainyer

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • IGN:Ryan
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:2xx

I feel that over the past few weeks or so, all prices have been stable and not fluctuated much even though some may already be op, others seem quite fair :P

• MitiS likes this

Renier Lv 180 Gambler

Ryan Lv 2xx Scientist

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada
  • IGN:Shy
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:200+

I think the only thing overpriced is plvling, so I vote overpriced!

• Maxton likes this

rsz_animescenery5seec1.png

~Helpful to others|Persistent on ideas|Friendly as ever~

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Torik
  • Class:Buffalo
What MitiS said. People trying to use eTO prices on a non-eTO server.

Hence why I rather hunt that buy from stores.
  • MitiS likes this

Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3 PM me for password ^_~

rTO Fanart Gallery | Astro Blitz Guild Fanart
VXbhp.gifTorikakae01.pngbDisc.gif
~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
rTO IGN: Torik

『νιѕυαℓιzє』

『νιѕυαℓιzє』

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Locationʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
  • IGN:--
  • Class:qtπ
  • Level:1

I'm voting stable. IMO Plving and MS items are pretty fair, the only thing I agree on are the OP'd stones and such.

Posted Image Bero, #you're so #leg

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

The exchange rates for galder/ms are bad, imo; it's as if galders are almost as valuable as ms, which has to be bought with real money. There was a time when the rate was 1k ms = 3.5mill galders. I thought that was reasonable. Now it's like 1k ms = 2.5mill. 

I know galders are short in our economy; the only people who feed galders into the economy are those who NPC dropped items or drilled items, so yea, that probably explains the bad exchange rate. 

Still, if this trends continues, the game would become highly ms-based, galders would become meaningless because nobody wants to go get it and add to the economy, and that may cause players to leave the game.

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
Galders won't become meaningless. It's the most efficient way to obtain Boss Equips, which are prized even higher that MyShop and Lolbox ones.
  • Vis and Kandel like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts

People still can buy uniques using ms even though the game system does not allow direct selling of such item for ms points. This mitigates the importance of galders in the game.

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
And how many scams have occured due to that kind of back-alley black market trade? The risk is very high, especially considering the cost of how much people are willing to spend on just one equipment.

Galders are virtually risk-free and 100% legitimate. That alone gives it a great advantage over MyShop trading.

Not to mention, even with the lower chance or getting one, Boss Boxes are much easier to trade with galders than with MS.
  • Vis and Sakurah like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts

Only on boss items.

For other items in the game, ms still seems to be the preferred way to go. For now at least. And boss items/boxes is a small percentage of transactions in the game.

Yuto

Yuto

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • IGN:Yuto
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:161

Economy Its fine, The only drama is that there are a group of elitist people that camps every single boss and exchange the eqs between theirselves and they sell them for crazy prices, the rest its OK.
A booster its costing between 1~2 M
Lvl up GB is 2m
Fuse flames are 3M
So think its cheap and fair enough!
The only unfair thing ar the uniques, that are really easy drop (in 30 boxes you should get 1 eq atleast, or you are bad luck brian).

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

Only on boss items.

For other items in the game, ms still seems to be the preferred way to go. For now at least. And boss items/boxes is a small percentage of transactions in the game.

Not necessarily. Quest items, in-game equips, in-game compound items can still (and are preferred to) be dealt with galders. Not to mention Resurrect Scrolls, PPD's, Chaos Feathers, and Refine Stones.

I'm surprised people here don't consider microtransactions as important...

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Uniques: Vastly overpriced, about as expensive, if not more, than they were back in eTO.

Quest items: Slightly cheaper in some aspects, but things like Sacred Waters have gone up in price.

Ults: WAY cheaper for a clean than you could even HOPE to find in eTO. (Last I played eTO, it was 20mil for a clean ult steel helmet)

Compounding items: Prices can be a little costly, but they're usually drilling-exclusive compounding items, so the cost is justified with Season 1 and Revolution's crappy drilling due to the severe lack of item pockets and items in general in the ground.

Tempering items: Depends who you buy it from

GM Certificates: RIDICULOUSLY cheaper, though there are still some people who try to use eTO's prices. (AKA that one buffalo who keeps trying to sell 1 GM Certificate in Megalopolis for 50mil)

Boss boxes: Though these weren't in eTO, it kinda depends. The boxes are random, so you will either make or lose money. If you get an ult from a Tut box, you lost a LOT of money, if you get a Pharoah's Helmet, you lost a lot of money, but the sword and shield will net loads more than the box was worth. And the shield is certainly popular with Power-Types. It's essentially a money<->money trade going on here, because there's no in-between, since there's no one in their right mind who'd buy a clean ult for the exact price of the box or would purchase a pre-comped ult that doesn't even have the max on all stats. (*cough*PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL CRAPPY ULTIMATE STEEL HELMETS AND ULTIMATE BASIC HELMETS WITH HORRIBLE AP COMPS FOR 5~9 MIL*cough*)

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts

I hope you are right, so that we will see more galders in game, more people will feed the economy with galders by NPCing dropped items & drilled items, and so that the exchange rate of galder/ms will become better. The way it is now, galders seem scarce, that's why the rate has gone from 3.5mill galders = 1k ms to 2.5mill galders = 1k ms. It takes more ms to buy galders now than before. And the thing is, when people want to sell boss uniques or other titems to me, mostly they still ask to be paid using ms rather than galders. 

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

I hope you are right, so that we will see more galders in game, more people will feed the economy with galders by NPCing dropped items & drilled items, and so that the exchange rate of galder/ms will become better. The way it is now, galders seem scarce, that's why the rate has gone from 3.5mill galders = 1k ms to 2.5mill galders = 1k ms. It takes more ms to buy galders now than before. And the thing is, when people want to sell boss uniques or other titems to me, mostly they still ask to be paid using ms rather than galders.

Seems like it's MS that's scarce and not galders, if that's the case~

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Actually, I see people asking for Galders more, and mostly stating either "Will accept MS as well" or "Will pay in MS if requested".

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts

No, when it takes more ms to buy galders now, it means galders is becoming more scarce, not ms. That is economics concept.

And yes, that also explains why more people want galders, because it is scarce, and takes more ms to get it than before. 

That's why I said, I hope more people would feed the economy by making more galders through efforts such as selling monster drops or drilled items to Item Girl and increase the total count of galders in the economy.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts

Since galders seem scarce, it forces people to do transactions in ms, even though they may want to do it in galders. 

The thing is, if this continues, and if rate of new galders feeding the economy is low, this may discourage players without easy access to ms to play in the game.

I hope this is not how it will go. 

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
Ahh yes, I misread the statement~