25 replies to this topic

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

Anyone knows any Equipment Guide/List that Dark Lord should get?

Dark Lords should focus on balancing Dark Attribute with MA, LK and HP (order of importance if I'm not mistaken). General items for Dark Attribute would be a Golden Lion Shield (Unique from Tutankhamen), and Azhi's Dragon Rings (They're for level 30, 70, 140 or 190). It'd also be a good idea to get an MA weapon that you can compound with Dark Attribute.

• bryceyeoo likes this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!
  • Level:1

Anyone knows any Equipment Guide/List that Dark Lord should get?

Dark Lords should focus on balancing Dark Attribute with MA, LK and HP (order of importance if I'm not mistaken). General items for Dark Attribute would be a Golden Lion Shield (Unique from Tutankhamen), and Azhi's Dragon Rings (They're for level 30, 70, 140 or 190). It'd also be a good idea to get an MA weapon that you can compound with Dark Attribute.

Oh dear, I didn't even know someone posted in here. I haven't been logging in or checking. My apologies.

What Savannah says is correct, but I'm slightly different on that aspect.

I would priortize in this order instead (PvE): Dark Attribute > MA > HP > LK.

Equipment wise, there are many choices you can go with. Here's a rough idea.

Weapon

Altiverse Thorny Rose Sickle (Comp Dark Attribute): Purpose is for maximum damage with Staff of Agony/Scythe.

Powerful Rod (Comp LK): Purpose is for high MA to balance damage across all skills. Also easier to obtain than a higher end Altiverse.

Requiem Staff (Comp LK): Purpose is to maximize LK stat for pvp.

High Level Myshop Staff (Comp LK/HP): It's all for pvp.

*Whatever you can get your hand on is fine in my opinion

Shield

Requiem/Powerful/Altiverse Shield (Comp HP): Purpose is to maximize your survival stat in PvE by practically pushing your DP over 7k

Myshop Shield (Comp HP/LK): Again, pvp.

Aquarius Shield (Comp MA): It's an MA shield. More damage.

Ensaki Guard (Comp LK): Another MA Shield. Just better than Aquarius.

Golden Lion Shield (Comp Dark): A shield to stack dark attribute.

Blood Shield 140 (Comp DArk): It's another dark attribute shield. Expensive to obtain.

Naked Impact Shield (Comp hp): High HP compound with MA.

*Whatever works, works.

Hats

Season 1 glitched dark attribute hat (comp Dark): Purpose is to stack more dark attribute. Not sure if any still exist though.

Naked Impact (Comp MA/LK/HP): Purpose, all purpose hat that can be used for anything. Arguably the best hat in the game for mages.

*Any hat with a decent base and can comp MA is really about it.

Accessory

Requi Slippers

Yoba Pouch

Dragon Ring 140/190

Naked Impact Key

Rena Boots

Cross Crown Brooch

Gelatina Ring

*There's quite a lot of possible choices for accessories. This is just what I happen to use. As for what to comp on them... well, they vary based on your needs.

Sprint

Anything works. I use the red shoelace until it expires. Then slap on my kitty 190 earrings.

Pet

Any pet with a balance of MA/HP/LK is the best choice. You want to consider slots more than anything though. If you can't get one with all three stats, I would probably settle for something with MA/HP instead.

Innerwear

An innerwear with MA/HP/LK is my primary choice for dark lords. This would be the:

Dragon Vest

Hawaiian Shirt

Plume of Witch

Otherwise MA/LK vest instead.

Cape

Anything with a balance of MA/LK/HP or MA/HP or if you can't get either balance, then MA/LK.

In short it would be like this:

Universal Trickster Cape 360 > Wings of Loki (magic) > Anything with above balance.

Mask

Anything you can get your hands on. There are a few optional choices like the attribute mask, hp mask, ma mask, etc.

Head Acc

Anything you can get your hands on. They're pretty much all the same.

Again, my apologies for replying to this so late. You may not need this information at this point, but I thought I may as well post anyway.

• rikiyuu likes this

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen • Khloë
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

A few things on Priests, mainly versus Charm.

If you are ready and can predict when an opponent plans to use Skunk Pouch or Entrancing Wink, you can cast a Medical Cure (either, plus no target required) or Basic Healing (Skunk only) to heal it if you time it correctly. It's hard to fight against charm types with Mana Reflector as it is but if you get Winked/Pouched, you're likely just dead.

Also, Searing Light can be useful in PvP, just not in every situation. Because you are invincible during your time in the air, it can blank your opponent's attacks. If you know which attacks are the most damaging (Scythe, Thunderbolt, etc.), you can plan based on their cooldowns to try and avoid those attacks. This is especially useful against Charm's Mass Destruction when timed correctly. Blocking Skunk with Searing Light is hard though.

EDIT: Hinder Snare against Charms is another strategy. With Dew, you can cast it again before it's duration is up, so you can lock a Charm type down long enough for their Mana Reflector to end. When they go to recast it, you can usually get an AR off and then you can repeat the locking. Just keep in mind Hinder Snare fails occasionally, so be ready to react.

• CaptivAtE likes this
Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

coolohoh

coolohoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Oh!!! Glad to see this here! Loved your guide on ntreev (which sadly blew up - it's been so long! I've even forgotten the name ntreev till you mentioned it) so I'm glad to see this here! It's been so long since I last played - before eTO died, so I'll definitely need to refer to the skill build guide. Thank you! 

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!
  • Level:1

A few things on Priests, mainly versus Charm.

If you are ready and can predict when an opponent plans to use Skunk Pouch or Entrancing Wink, you can cast a Medical Cure (either, plus no target required) or Basic Healing (Skunk only) to heal it if you time it correctly. It's hard to fight against charm types with Mana Reflector as it is but if you get Winked/Pouched, you're likely just dead.

Also, Searing Light can be useful in PvP, just not in every situation. Because you are invincible during your time in the air, it can blank your opponent's attacks. If you know which attacks are the most damaging (Scythe, Thunderbolt, etc.), you can plan based on their cooldowns to try and avoid those attacks. This is especially useful against Charm's Mass Destruction when timed correctly. Blocking Skunk with Searing Light is hard though.

EDIT: Hinder Snare against Charms is another strategy. With Dew, you can cast it again before it's duration is up, so you can lock a Charm type down long enough for their Mana Reflector to end. When they go to recast it, you can usually get an AR off and then you can repeat the locking. Just keep in mind Hinder Snare fails occasionally, so be ready to react.

That's something I probably just forgot to mention. Or rather, probably a usage of the skill that wasn't used like that during the time I originally made the guide. But yes, that is true. You can heal over those debuffs if timed correctly. Kind of annoying to do so when the game lags though lol

Searing Light, I personally find annoying to use even with the iframe. But it's just that, my personal preference. I can see how it's useful, but it is limited to slower attacks in general cases something that can generally be prepared for beforehand.

As for Hinder Snare+Dew. Yeah, that's a skill that can work, but unfortunately the time the guide was written Dew didn't exist. This is partially why my guide remains at 0.93 and never reaching 1.0

Oh!!! Glad to see this here! Loved your guide on ntreev (which sadly blew up - it's been so long! I've even forgotten the name ntreev till you mentioned it) so I'm glad to see this here! It's been so long since I last played - before eTO died, so I'll definitely need to refer to the skill build guide. Thank you! 

Before that, I'm more surprised to see someone that used that forum to even remember my guide lol. I would've thought more people would remember Atrophy? That person's guide was everywhere.

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

coolohoh

coolohoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Oh yes I remember Atrophy, I remember your's too :)

Atrophy mainly gives skill builds iirc, with nothing much else in the way of explanations, so I don't really classify them as proper guides... XD