• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!
  • Level:1

Lifey's Mark of Dragons Guide!

Spoiler

Note: To check through tables of content quickly and rather than scrolling through, hit ctrl+f and insert the jump points. Sections are also divided by colors.

Tables of Content

I. Introduction to Magic

ii. Builds of a dragon
[xfi] 1441
[xfii] 1432
[xfiii] 1423
[xfiv] 1414

iii. Stat Distribution
[rdyi] Pure MA
[rdyii] Pure LK
[rdyiii] MA/LK Ratio
[rdyiv] Pure HP
[rdyv] Ma/Hp Ratio

iv. Types of Dragons
[todi] Pure Dark (Dark Lord)
[todii] Pure Light (Priest)
[todiii] Hybrid (Wizard)

v. Skill Builds and Info
[sbi] Dark Lord
[sbii] Priest
[sbiii] Wizard (Fire/Electric)

vi. Skill Build Set-Up
[ssui] Dark Lord
[ssuii] Priest
[ssuiii] Wizard (Fire/Electric)

vii. Tips&Tricks [in open construction]

viii. You, your mage, and PvP/GvG [in open construction]
[gvg101] Guild Vs Guild
[gvg101D] Dark Lords in gvg
[gvg101L] Priests in gvg
[gvg101WL] Wizards in gvg (light/fire/elec)
[gvg101WD] Wizards in gvg (dark/fire/elec)
[pvpabc] Player Vs Player
[pvpabcD] Dark Lords in pvp
[pvpabcP] Priests in pvp

xi. credit/remarks

Edited by CaptivAtE, 09 July 2014 - 04:56 PM.

• Pikagirl, Mikaela and sylacks like this

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

I. Introduction to Magic
The Class of Magic. Dragons and sheeps are the type of magic characters you'll choose from in Trickster Online. Sure, like any other game, you won't have the most hp ever, but your damage can be "one without compare". In this guide of mines, I've only really learned the path of dragons, so I can only point a small direction in which way to go. As for the class of sheeps, well, this guide isn't on sheeps, but feel free to ask questions on them anyway!

ii. Builds of Magic

From this point, I'll be speaking about the builds of a dragon from what I've learned "Up to Date". Generally, the builds doesn't make too much of an impact to me, because any build is good once you have the equipment to balance out everything.

ii.xfi. 1441
1 - power
4 - magic
4 - sense
1 - charm

This build is like a suicide, kamikaze kind of build if it’s your first time even playing. What it does is basically obliterate all your hp (yay), but your magic accuracy/evasion and block rate goes up nice and high.
You'll have a good digging rate early and your wt will be pretty large allowing you to carry more pots.
lol I remember trying this build out on my first dragon and dying in one hit all day. Balancing out this build early is difficult, up until you gain an hp shield anyway.

ii.xfii. 1432
1 - power
4 - magic
3 - sense
2 - charm

The default build of dragons and pretty much the beginner friendly build. This build is close to 1441, but you'll be gaining twice as much hp as 1441. Your magic accuracy/evasion and block rate won't suffer much at all, and that extra hp is helpful.
Your digging rate should still be decent and your weight should be decent as well.
If I had to say, I found it easy to work with this build. It has a nice balance to it, but that may be because I had already become accustomed to 1441, just because I had a little more hp to work with.

ii.xfiii. 1423
1 - power
4 - magic
2 - sense
3 - charm

This build is a step different from 1432. It's still beginner friendly, but your LK goes down a little but you retain your hp. This build is easy to work with and may be a good choice if you plan to gvg > pvp.
Your digging rate may drop a little, but can still be fixed to hit 90DA with the proper equipment. Your weight however, will suffer quite a bit.

ii.xfiv. 1414
1 - power
4 - magic
1 - sense
4 - charm

This build, like 1441 is the suicide kind of build that makes you want to quit playing. Your magic accuracy/evasion is fairly low. It's a pain to work with to me. I don't really support this build really, but others may disagree with me. Though, this build however does favor gvg and pvp, since gvg for mages is mainly based on MA/HP and pvp can be overdosed on HP/MA for dark mages. But well, if you have the equipment to balance your stats out perfectly... it's all you.
Oh and, your digging rate? Really low, but can be fixed with DA equipment. Your weight? Epic fail unless you have access to myshop for a nice sized pouch x.x So expect to go to the npc for pots often.

• Pikagirl, sylacks and ArkStrike like this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

iii. Stat Distribution

iii.rdyi. Pure MA

Place all your bonus points into MA and watch as your damage goes up. Most people will most like go with this style, so it’s common to see this.

pvp - since most people are pure MA, things will come down to your equipment and your LK
pvm - If I had to say, this is actually the most ideal stat distribution you could have.
gvg - This.... is actually also ideal to have in the current gvg versions.

iii.rdyii. Pure LK

Place all your bonus points into LK and watch as your damage slowly changes going up. This is a rather difficult build to cope with at first, but it will pay off in the long, long run.

pvp - You won't see your damage skyrocket as fast, but certainly see a difference in pvp. Regular Pure MA mages will have a hard time killing you because they can't hit you, so I'd say this one is ideal for pvp.
pvm - Not too great. You get criticals, sure, but I'd prefer just doing raw damage over critical damage for pvm
gvg - Not good at all really. Pure MA mages will obliterate you here unless you have some really good equips holding you up.

iii.rdyiii. MA/LK ratio

This one can actually be really good for stat distribution, but not as good as a pure build. So this "could be" considered as the middle ground, but if you have really good equips, or have a great understanding of your stats, then this build would shine.

pvp - The middle ground of both pure MA and pure LK
pvm - The middle ground of both pure MA and pure LK
gvg - Not as efficient as pure MA, but better than pure LK

iv.rdyiv. Pure HP

This is a style I prefer that only dark mages should do, preferably dark lords, but still not recommending anyone do this.

pvp - It's good, really good, but the shot on the LK stat may become noticeable against sense and magic types.
pvm - Good in that manner that you won't have to really worry about making HP equipment.
gvg - This is where a pure hp dark mage can actually perform at their full potential. Having a 1414 build with pure hp stat distribution plus near all hp gear would make your dark mage a walking tank. Dark barrier and the countless debuffs makes it even more viable in creating team flexibility. Though I must say, mages may still be able to OHKO you with AR, if their MA is high enough.

v.rdyv. Ma/Hp Ratio

This isn't necessarily a bad build up, but doesn't compliment too well with anything other than 1441 and 1432 because you'll be lacking base luck if you go any lower than that. Equipment can compliment that error, but it's slightly difficult.

pvp - Generally not too bad, but a lack of luck can affect the outcome of things.
pvm - Still not too bad, much more manageable than pure hp
gvg - the higher point of this build. GvG only focuses on these two stats for mages.

iv. Types of Dragons

iv.todi. Dark Lord (Pure Dark)

Dark lords are what I would say to be the power damage class of mages. Heavy damage in both 1v1 and AoE. Their damage can easily excel over 100k with right type of equipment. Not only are they the heavy damage dealers, but they are also the mage class that carries all the debuffs, making them a very good choice for the long run.

Classified as offensive type dragon. Better for 1v1 generally. Squishy without work on hp gear.

iv.todii. Priest (Pure Light)

Priest can be attack, support, or both. They are based around a safer path and have many defensive spells. Though they cannot easily excel over 100k damage like its brethren the Dark Lord; Protection itself can be considered the best offense. Regardless of which choice is chosen, this is a class not to be underestimated with.

Classified as support type dragon, defensive type dragon. Great for survival, has a steady hand of AoE skills. Doesn't have to worry as much about hp stat.

iv.todiii. Wizard (Hybrid)

Wizards are unique. They are capable of learning light or dark, then can choose two element combinations as the sheeps did during their 2nd job. Because of this, their choice on the type of dragon they are expands.

Classified as support type dragon, defensive type of dragon, offensive type of dragon. They can go either way due to their versatile nature of using elemental magic as well as light and dark.

• Nariann, Pikagirl and sylacks like this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

v. Skill Builds and Info

There are various types of routes you can take in your skill build. What I've just done is taken my time and chose what skills would "seem" most efficient to learn first. Of course, I've lived through these times already, so I know how tough it can get. But regardless of what kind of dragon you become, these skills are like the foundation and root of everything you learn, so learn it immediately.

Mana Arrow lvl 10 (or Master)
Invincible Casting lvl Master
Cure lvl 10 (or Master later)
Bottle of Mana lvl 1
Mist of Mana lvl Master
Arrow Rush lvl Master
Mana Shield lvl 10 (or Master)

- Mana Arrow is your first spell. It may seem weak at first, but that’s only for a little while.
- Invincible casting allows you cast even when being hit. Trust me, hit and run won't save you later either. Also, considered mastered since you can't level it after learning it.
- Cure is pretty much your heal, which cancels out the point of hp pots later. It's also a pre-requisite for many things.
- Bottle of Mana is only a pre-requisite so leave it lvl 1
- Mist of Mana is your main buff that will boost your damage heavily. If anything, master this skill asap once you can get it.
- Arrow Rush is what will turn your Mana Arrow into one of the best spells into the game. So learning this is essential, after you master Mist of Mana of course.
- Mana shield may not seem useful at first, but it's a pre-requisite skill, helps a lot in pvp/gvg, and will help with bosses like ordinea and spicy when they start shooting magic at you.

Optional/Extra Skills to learn

Magical Soul lvl 0
Aura of Mana lvl 10 (or Master)
Rust lvl 10 (or Master)
Mana Web lvl 10 (or Master)
Mana Storm lvl 10 (or Master)
Mana Ring lvl Master
Mana Ring Booster lvl Master

- Magical Soul is your first attack skill usually, unless you want to train from levels 1~5 without it. It takes 0 tm points, cannot be leveled up and is automatically in your card inventory ©.
- Aura of Mana is a skill the improves mp regeneration rate. It's not really necessary, considering the fastest method would be to spam pots regardless. However, the skill is still a pre-requisite for support skills in the light magic tree branch.
- Rust is an ace skill for all magics in general. It can reduce an opponent's AP to almost nothing if one's MA is at a high level and the skill itself is at a high level. Though, learning it early isn't something I recommend, unless you're set on becoming a Dark Lord.
- Mana Web increases a targets DX; meaning their attack speed becomes slower. Very useful when hunting a boss, but mainly a "post-game" skill. Also, it's a pre-requisite skill for water type mages (hybrid dragons in our case)
- Mana Storm early, I find useless and only a pre-requisite. Though <Stepmania> has argued with me that is without a doubt one of the best skills during the "post-game" which is very true. Its cast is quick, and the range and target count is vast. Though, until you have vast MA (roughly 900+) its purpose would remain as a pre-requisite.
- Mana Ring early from level 1~50 it's very useful, but loses is power compared to Arrow Rush from that point on and becomes a pre-requisite only skill. Though during the "post-game" its cast speed is incomparable to any spell (maybe except tesla field). The skill itself is a small splash AoE, but usually used as a quick 1v1 skill. Though similarly to Mana Storm, you must have vast amounts of MA (roughly 860+)
- Mana Ring Booster is the passive type buff for Mana Ring. With it, it becomes easier ohko (one hit knock out). If I recall, your MA count would drop to a minimal of (790?+)

v.sbi. Dark Lord (Pure Dark)

A dark lord's skill build is rather.... straightforward. Since they lack practical AoE skills that grind well in most places, they have a variety of powerful 1v1 skills. In addition to the main root skills, I see that learning these skills as a magician should work just fine.

Dark Pact lvl Master
Hellfire lvl 10 (Master later)
Wicked Flames lvl Master
Dark Lance lvl 10 (or Master)
Dark Barrier lvl Master
Rust lvl 10 (or Master)

- Dark Pact is how you open up your dark skill list. I wrote master because you can't lvl it anymore after learning it .__.
- Hellfire won't be so useful alone, and for a little while you'll think "Why the [insert] do I have this again?" But, its usefulness comes once Wicked Flames is learned.
- Wicked Flames is what makes hellfire badass. It's a 1v1 DoT skill that last for quite a long time once mastered. This skill helps a lot as well for trying to bring down a Shield of Heaven (SoH) and is an excellent pvm skill.
- Dark Lance is basically a lance that falls from the sky and hit a single target dealing heavy damage. The mp cost and cooldown is rather high in my opinion, but the cast and damage make up for it though. So it was always leaning either way for me.
- Dark Barrier is your best friend in survival as a Dark Lord. It will halve all physical damage, reflect the halve damage, and reduce darkness damage by 20%.
- Rust is a pre-requisite for you Dark Lord skill, but even so, it’s ideal because it can potentially destroy a target's AP; thus dropping their damage to 1s and 0s.

Once you reach 3rd job, your best skills finally come out as a Dark Lord.

Scythe lvl Master
Fear lvl Master
Dark Commando lvl Master
Staff of Agony lvl Master
Ghostly Whisper lvl Master

- Scythe is the 1v1 skill that can easily rocket itself over 100k damage with the right equipment. Its damage can be pretty much summed on your MA and Dark Attribute. Though, besides trying to deal the highest damage ever, it's also a pre-requisite for your next skill and added effect for scythe.
- Fear is the added effect skill for scythe. It can disable all physical attacks, rendering them useless for a period of time.
- Dark Commando is the Dark Lord's best buff in my opinion. This skill adds on extra damage to any dark based attack used which is pretty much almost all of your skills.
- Staff of Agony can be learned earlier, but I prefer to get it after dark commando. It's a good move to learn for grinding and setting into combos for pvp/gvg, but a person can manage with just Arrow rush, Hellfire, and Dark Lance. Anyways, the skill is an upgraded version of Dark Lance. It hits weaker at first, but does much more damage once you add dark attribute to this skill like scythe.
- Ghostly Whisper is a DoT AoE. You cannot move while in use or the spell will cancel out. I prefer to get this spell later, much much later, like around lvl 220+ for grinding.

I don't think you should learn these skills unless you're bored, have extra points, and/or you know you are going to pvp/gvg often.

Hinder Snare lvl Master
Dark Distractor lvl Master
Blood Testament lvl Master
Mana Storm lvl 10
Gravity Crush lvl Master
Withering Disease lvl Master

Dark Assimilation lvl Master

- Hinder Snare is a decent skill and fun to mess with in pvp. Though it does not always work, it will lock the movement of your target for a period of time.
- Dark Distractor is a great skill for pvp/gvg. It will slow down the movement of your targets to a heavy extent once mastered. So pretty much, if you get hit by this, don't even bother trying to chase anyone because you won't get far.
- Blood Testament is a buff that draws a bit of your hp to power up the damage of your dark magic. The amount of hp drawn will be lowered as the lvl goes up. This skill is really useful once mastered, but I don't recommend learning it early.
- Mana Storm is only a pre-requisite for Gravity Crush
- Gravity Crush is a single hitting AoE. It is the strongest AoE but also the most costly, longest casting, and heavy cooldown spell. I mean really, if I see the person casting this, I can literally just walk away slowly to avoid it.
- Withering Disease is an added effect to gravity crush. It locks the targets ability to spam pots like an idiot.

- Dark Assimilation is a buff that increases your dark attribute by a % depending on level (It is by no means a fixed value). If you stack a small amount of dark attribute, it's not very effective, but when you use a lot, it makes a difference for skill like Scythe and Staff of Agony.

v.sbii. Priest (Pure Light)

The skill build of a priest is not exactly one of the most straight forward things. The skill tree is much more versatile and branch out much more compared to the Dark Lord's skill tree. But before I go on, You must absolutely learn these skills as a light mage.

Light Pact lvl Master
Light Shield lvl Master
Shield of Heaven lvl Master

- Light Pact is like Dark Pact, except this permits you to learn your light magic.
- Light Shield is a buff that boost your MD, DP and adds 20% light resist. It is also a pre-requisite for Shield of Heaven.
- Shield of Heaven is your buff that can you can say "adds a lot of extra hp" to yourself. It's useful for pretty much all uses.

I'd recommend learning one certain set of skills then move onto the next set. Names of set skills made by me btw o.o....

Set 1: Ethereal Strike
Light Arrow lvl 10 (or Master)
Mana Storm lvl 10
Radiant Strike lvl Master
Mana Ring lvl 10
Light Wave lvl 5 (or 10 or Master)
Celestial Strike lvl Master

Set 2: Angel Feathers
Catastrophe Heal lvl 10
Aura of Mana lvl 10 (or Master)
Heart's Grace lvl Master
Basic Heal lvl Master
Oath of Light lvl Master
Sacred Oath lvl Master
Med Cure lvl Master

Refreshing Dew lv Master

Set 3: Bright Equilibrium
Light Arrow lvl Master
Mana Storm lvl 10

then a choice of support skills...

- Catastrophe Heal lvl 10
- Aura of Mana lvl 10
- Heart's Grace lvl Master
- Basic Heal lvl Master
- Med Cure lvl Master
- Oath of Light lvl Master
- Sacred Oath lvl Master

~ Set 1 is based on learning all of your useful attack spells first and fighting on the frontlines.
- Light Arrow is your second attack skill after Arrow Rush
- Mana Storm is only a pre-requisite
- Radiant Strike will become you primary training skill in addition to Arrow Rush and Light Arrow. Though, by the time you get this spell, you may not need Light Arrow anymore.
- Mana Ring is only a pre-requisite
- Light Wave is an AoE that strikes much more targets than radiant strike, but slightly weaker. It strikes in a line kind of way. This spell is only useful once you gain access to grinding in Count Trials via Bat room or Kerberos Room.
- Celestial Strike is your strongest AoE and works similarly to Mana Storm.

~ Set 2 is based pretty much only around support. This is something I do NOT recommend you do.
- Catastrophe Heal is like a quick heal. Hardly ever will you need to use this once you get Shield of Heaven though.
- Aura of Mana heals your mp faster, but pretty much just a Pre-requisite.
- Heart's Grace is an AoE heal that is ridiculously useful. If I recall, it’s somewhat sort of based on your MA too.
- Basic Heal cures certain status ailments. I can't recall exactly which status ailment it heals, but it’s useful. Can cure only 1 person at a time.
- Med Cure is the upgraded version of Basic Heal. This one can cure pretty much any status ailment and 3 person at a time; in the same party of course.
- Oath of Light is basically an hp regen that can only be used on you.
- Sacred Oath is basically an AoE hp regen that is used on all party members in range.

- Refreshing Dew is a buff that reduces all skill cooldowns by 50% at master over the course of 2 minutes. This is practically game breaking for priests because imagine being able to use the almighty Shield of Heaven every 5 seconds instead of 10 seconds. Or perhaps 3.5 seconds for Celestial Strike instead of 7 seconds. This buff also works on party members making all classes even more effective.

~ Set 3 is based on half attack spells and a choice of support skill. Learning Radiant Strike will make your training easier and learning support skills early for pvp/gvg.

Searing Light lvl 1 (or 10 or Master)

- Searing Light isn't the most practical skill to use while grinding. Anyone can just run by and ks your entire mob easily while casting this. In pvp/gvg, I only see it as a waste. Personally, I would think of this skill as "just flashy".

v.sbiii. Wizards (Hybrid)

The skill build of Wizards is rather large. The first choice of being wizard is choosing light or dark. refer above to skill description.

Set 1 [dark magic]: Dark Ephemeral
Hellfire lvl 10 (or Master)
Wicked Flames lvl Master
Dark Lance lvl Master
Dark Barrier lvl Master

Set 2 [light magic]: Light Kaiser
Light Shield lvl Master
Shield of Heaven lvl Master
Mana Storm lvl 10

You don't have to pick these skills, I just recommend you do. Anyways, whenever you decide on your skill choices, you come down to choosing your elements. Personally, I'm pretty lazy to go through everything so I'm only going to do Fire/Electric. I'm pretty sure you can find Water/Wind and Water/Electric rather easily and I have no idea how to use any combinations with Earth, not that anyone uses it, but yeah.

Seal of Fire lvl Master
Seal of Thunder lvl Master
Electro Attack lvl Master
Electroshock lvl Master
Scorching Earth lvl Master
Incinerate lvl 10
Phoenix Rising lvl Master
Tesla Field lvl Master

- Seal of Fire is like dark/light pact.
- Seal of Thunder is like dark/light pact.
- Electro Attack is your lightning AoE that can hit up to five targets. It might seem a little bit off at first as to what targets it is hitting, but it's really targeting the oldest and nearest monsters first.
- Electroshock is the added effect for Electro Attack. It locks the targets movements. But they can still attack if you are too close or if they are long ranged.
- Scorching Earth is a DoT AoE. Once casted it stays on the spot where the caster placed it for a period of time. This skill is great for grinding early compared to Tesla Field. This skill is also a good boss hunting skill as well, when used with Tesla Field and Electroshock.
- Incinerate isn't all that great to me. It's just a pre-requisite for Phoenix Rising in my book.
- Phoenix Rising is like Hellfire/Wicked Flames except it can AoE 3 targets.
- Tesla Field is a great boss hunting/pvp/gvg skill, but has a fail casting rate. Technically, the spell itself goes away once the target casted upon dies, but the spell can be used like Scorching Earth if the targeted monster moves and away and does not die for any reason.

Thunderbolt Master
Thunder Shield Master
Whirlwind Blaze lvl 10 (or Master)
Fire Shield Master
Bolster Ballad Master

Elemental Boost Master

- Thunderbolt is a rather... random set ranged random damage skill. Personally, I don't think it's that useful, unless you have water magic.
- Thunder Shield decreases damage from lightning based attacks by 34%. This skill is more for pvp/gvg
- Whirlwind Blaze is a single target hitting skill. But by the time you reach wizard, it's pretty much obsolete in my opinion.
- Fire Shield decreases damage from fire based attacks by 34%. This skill is more for pvp/gvg
- Bolster Ballad decreases your mp cost, but that’s not really important since you'll be spamming mp pots most of the time anyway. If you do get it, it should be way later.

- Elemental Boost is a buff that increases your elemental attribute (everything but light and dark), by a certain percentage (this also means it's not a fixed amount). Similarly to Dark Assimilation, it's not very effective if there is only a small amount attribute already stacked, but counterwise, possibly extra effective if an element is stacked.

• Nariann and Pikagirl like this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

vi. Skill Build Set-Up

This portion details on when to learn your skills, when to level it up and such. Though, these are only my choice recommendations, feel free to tweak your choice in skills yourself if you want.

vi.ssui. Dark Lord

This setup is based so you can learn Dark Commando immediately. You can replace Dark Barrier with Hellfire/Wicked Flames instead, but I find it better to rely on dark barrier for survival rate first.

tm lvl 0 Magical Soul
tm lvl 1 Mana Arrow lvl 1
tm lvl 5 Mana Arrow lvl 3
tm lvl 10 Invincible Casting, Mana Arrow lvl 5
tm lvl 20 Cure lvl 5
tm lvl 25 Cure lvl 10, Bottle of Mana lvl 1
tm lvl 40 Mist of Mana lvl 10, Mana Arrow lvl 10
tm lvl 43 Mist of Mana Master
tm lvl 50 Mana Arrow Master, Arrow Rush lvl 2
------------- Level Arrow Rush as you go along.
tm lvl 61 Arrow Rush Master
tm lvl 72 Mana Shield lvl 10
tm lvl 95 Dark Lance Master
tm lvl 115 Dark Barrier Master
tm lvl 140 Scythe lvl 10
tm lvl 150 Fear lvl 9, Rust lvl 10
tm lvl 155 Dark Commando Master

by this point, you have several choices to continue this setup. This path continues on mastering Scythe & Fear. Afterwards, it goes into Hellfire/Wicked Flames

tm lvl 159 Fear Master
tm lvl 162 Scythe Master
tm lvl 173 Hellfire lvl 10
tm lvl 185 Wicked Flames Master
tm lvl 198 Staff of Agony lvl 10
tm lvl 200 Hellfire Master
tm lvl 203 Staff of Agony Master
tm lvl 221 Ghostly Whisper Master

For faster leveling though, I recommend you ignore Scythe, Fear, and Rust to get Dark Commando and Ghostly Whisper for mine grinding. Its tons more efficient compared to my build that worked on pvp first.

vi.ssuii. Priest

The beginning setup is pretty much the same as Dark Lords, but you are learning light magic now! So yeah...

tm lvl 0 Magical Soul
tm lvl 20 Cure lvl 5

By this point, you are given the choice of choosing a set of skills, as I mentioned earlier in the skill build.

Set 1: Ethereal Strike

tm lvl 63 Light Arrow lvl 1
------------- Level Light Arrow as you go along.
tm lvl 72 Light Arrow lvl 10
tm lvl 83 Mana Shield lvl 10
tm lvl 95 Light Shield lvl 10
tm lvl 98 Light Shield Master
tm lvl 120 Shield of Heaven Master
tm lvl 128 Mana Storm lvl 10
tm lvl 131 Radiant Strike lvl 1
------------- level Radiant Strike as you go along.
tm lvl 143 Radiant Strike Master
tm lvl 154 Mana Ring lvl 10
tm lvl 161 Light Wave lvl 5
tm lvl 165 Celestial Strike lvl 1
------------- Level Celestial Strike as you go along.
tm lvl 177 Celestial Strike Master
tm lvl 178+ Move onto another set of skills, master old skills, whatever you want to do.

Set 2: Angel Feathers

tm lvl 128 Aura of Mana lvl 10
tm lvl 139 Catastrophe Heal lvl 10
tm lvl 154 Heart's Grace Master
tm lvl 161 Basic Heal
tm lvl 164 Med Cure
tm lvl 169 Oath of Light lvl 1
------------- Level Oath of Light as you go along.
tm lvl 181 Oath of Light Master
tm lvl 186 Sacred Oath lvl 1
------------- Level Sacred Oath as you go along.
tm lvl 199 Sacred Oath Master
tm lvl 200+ Move onto another set of skills, master old skills, whatever you want to do.

Set 3: Bright Equilibrium

tm lvl 120 Shield of Heaven Master, Light Arrow Master
tm lvl 130 Mana Storm lvl 10
tm lvl 133 Radiant Strike lvl 1
------------- Level Radiant Strike as you go along.
tm lvl 145 Radiant Strike Master
tm lvl 146+ Learn any set of support skills from the following:
[Aura of Mana, Catastrophe Heal, Heart's Grace]
[Basic Heal, Med Cure]
[Oath of Light, Sacred Oath]
Then learn whatever suits your taste for this point on.

vi.ssuiii. Wizard (Fire/Electric)

This basics of this skill build isn't really that difficult to get, since you’re not debating about whether or not you should learn this or that skill for third job.

tm lvl 0 Magical Soul
tm lvl 20 Cure lvl 5

Then the choice of dark or light magic and the fire/electric add-ons

Set 1 [dark magic]: Dark Ephemeral

tm lvl 63 Hellfire lvl 1
------------- Level Hellfire as you go along.
tm lvl 72 Hellfire lvl 10
tm lvl 73 Wicked Flames lvl 1
------------- Level Wicked Flames as you go along.
tm lvl 84 Wicked Flames Master
tm lvl 95 Mana Shield lvl 10
tm lvl 115 Dark Barrier Master
tm lvl 118 Dark Lance lvl 1
tm lvl 125 Dark Lance Master
tm lvl 138 Electro Attack Master
tm lvl 140 Electroshock
tm lvl 155 Scorching Earth Master
tm lvl 167 Incinerate lvl 10
tm lvl 190 Phoenix Rising Master
tm lvl 197 Tesla Field Master
tm lvl 198+ Your choice of learning elemental shields or mastering old skills or whatever.

Set 2 [light magic]: Light Kaiser

tm lvl 128 Mana Storm lvl 10
tm lvl 131 Radiant Strike lvl 1
------------- level Radiant Strike as you go along.
tm lvl 143 Radiant Strike Master
tm lvl 156 Electro Attack Master
tm lvl 158 Electroshock
tm lvl 173 Scorching Earth Master
tm lvl 185 Incinerate lvl 10
tm lvl 200 Phoenix Rising or Tesla Field Master
tm lvl 215 Second choice from tm lvl 200
tm lvl 216+ Your choice of learning elemental shields or mastering old skills or whatever.

• Nariann and Pikagirl like this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

vii. Tips&Tricks

Some tips and tricks to keep in mind when you're a mage.

"Build up tm early"
This one was given me by my friend KantiII.

When you begin your character for the first time in Trickster, go get a basic drill as soon as possible. Then drill until the drill itself wears out. Once you do this, your TM should be at a high enough level to learn Invincible Casting.

"The Secret of Mana Ring/Mana Storm"
Argued at me by <Stepmania>

Erm... I don't have exact words by him, so I'll paraphrase. During the "Post-Game" section of your life (roughly 210+) and you have roughly 900+ MA, both skills may have the power to ohko, or one hit kill in another term. When these skills have the power to Ohko or 2hko (2hit kill in a combo) they can become a more practical training skill, rather than just pre-requisites. They are often overlooked due to the MA count, but their cast time and mp cost can save one a large amount of trouble of repotting instead of using power skills like Dark Lance as an example.

"Hp, the blue bar, cure, and pots"
General knowledge after experience (n/a)

Once you attain SoH, the use of carrying hp pots decreases and the purpose to carry mp pots increases (yay?). Though, this can also apply when you have an adequate amount of hp and spam cure thus killing the need for hp pots still (yay). So in general, hp pots at most would be to carry none to 10 for super emergencies and the rest of your weight should cover a decent amount of mp pots.

"The Magic Protection"
Thoughts given to me by JoyLKClub members

The idea of adding something other than our main important stats is usually non-existent. For example as a mage, what would you add on your shield? Hp, right? Well the magic protection is that instead of adding the extra hp, lk, or ma (very rare case); you should add elemental resists. Your protection goes up to 70% max for any element. Reducing the inflicted damage is one of the many keys to victory.

"Don Giovanni. That cheater everyone hates in episode 2 :D"
General Experience on accident

Hate Don in episode two? Don't worry most people do. The trick here to beating don and making him cry like a baby is to cast one magic with roughly 1.5second cast time and run like the wind down to the bottom of the screen. At the bottom of the screen there should be a circle platform the left above the portal, a gap in-between, and another circle to the right. The idea is the trap him in the platform to the right while you remain safely across the gap on the left platform or vice versa. This may take several times to do, but eventually you will succeed. Practice it a few times and don't lean in too close or he'll still somehow hit you @[email protected]

• Pikagirl likes this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

viii. You, your mage, and PvP/GvG

A section that covers your needs to pvp/gvg as a mage. Different factors and applications are made for both systems of fighting other players, for now we cover the simple one, gvg (lol thought I was going to say pvp huh?)

viii.gvg101. Guild Vs Guild

GvG is a simple mechanic and I suppose you can say, a formal match. Your target may most likely vary from guild to guild. Most gvg nowadays usually range from 2v2 to 3v3, rarely have I ever seen a spectacular 8v8 or anything larger. In this set up we'll cover your most used stats to survival as well as stats to fight back. Damage in gvg is roughly +50% of what you would normally do in pvp.

viii.gvg101D. Dark Lords in gvg
Your focus is a dark lord. Your thoughts should revolve mainly around trying to ohko or kamikaze. Your support nature will hardly come as you’re the class to be measured with off the chart damage.

-Power Vs Dark Lord-
This is a simple matter. As a mage, chances are you have the power to ohko power types or debuff them ridiculously and slay them. If not, the kamikaze deaths can still work out.

-Equipment Setup-
Pure hp: A buildup for handling a power type with dark barrier. Highest survival rating.
hp/ma ratio: A mix of ma/hp. Focuses on attempting to kill the power and have extra hp for protection from opposing team members.
pure ma: An attempt for ohko
Dark Attri: A build up for ohko using only Staff of Agony and Scythe

-Skills-
Rust: Possible to reduce targets Ap to nothing devastating.
Fear: Cancels all skills a power type can use
Dark Barrier: reduces physical damage by half. Works nicely in compliments to rust. Reflects damage back at hostile foe. Truly a buff you must use.
Mist of Mana: Primary buff for more ma
Dark Commando: A primary buff along with Mist of Mana
Blood Testament: A booster for damage for dark magic to do ohkos. Last resort.
Dark Distractor: At max, can cause your opponent to move so slow, keeping range should be simple. (may not possibly apply for bunnies/sprinters)
Any type of Offensive spell that can ohko: well yeah... as long as it can ohko a target, you should be fine.

-Several Basic Tactics for this target-
Tactics 1: Rush in and cast arrow rush. If he/she dies in one hit, you're good to go.

Tactics 2:  If you can't kill the power type in one hit, the best idea would be to cast fear or rust so they do not have the power to okho you first. Once you have this covered, simply casting any following attack skills should work just fine.

Tactics 3: Near worst case scenario, you are unable to do anything and must rely on dark barrier to kill you and the power type at the same time. Of course, if it comes to this, use hellfire/wicked flame still. They'll still burn afterwards if your dark barrier can't kill your foe.

-Magic vs Dark Lord-
Here's the tricky part.... handling another mage. With several types and the likes, it’s difficult to assert your main tactics as a dark lord.

-Equipment Setup-
Pure hp: Based on near max survival with crap damage.
hp/ma/lk ratio: Handling this the same method as pure hp just higher damage.
pure ma: Almost suicidal against other mages.
Dark Attri: Last resort style. Must all the dark attri you can while keeping all the ma you can for an ohko.
hp/resists: the same as hp/md ratio just if you know your opponents elements, placing that resist can reduce the damage by loads of amounts.

-Skills-
Mana Shield: Increasing your MD can make the difference here.
Mist of Mana: Primary ma buff
Arrow Rush: Your primary attacking skill
Hellfire/WickedFlame: your second/third offensive
Dark Lance: Secondary/third offensive
Scythe: Last resort
Staff of Agony: Last resort
Dark Distractor: Slows target down heavily. Useful for casting then running back and curing yourself and attack slowly.

-Several Basic Tactics-
Tactic 1: Rush in an attempt to ohko your adversary head-on
Tactic 2: Wait first and allow your teammate go in first. Rush in afterwards and cast Arrow rush, attempt to ohko with scythe, or cast hellfire and run back/away.
Tactic 3: Rush in first as the decoy and while all fire is focused on you, then your teammates will counter.
Tactic 4: Flank the enemy from the side with a surprise attack while attention is diverted to you teammates.
Tactic 5: If you somehow have to deal with a soul master, do not, I repeat, DO NOT use arrow rush. Just use single hitting skills like dark lance, staff of agony, scythe, or hellfire/wicked flame. 

-Sense Vs Dark Lords-
Not too many senses go into gvg, but when they do, you can be sure that their either confident in their skills or trying it out for fun. Usually they're just as fragile as us dark mages in gvg so you may have the upper hand. The only thing to ever worry about are Landmines in the field.

-Equipment Setup-
Pure Hp: This differs; if it’s a fox then yes, this will be very safe because the fox will hide and you'll rely on dark barrier to kill. On the lion's side, you have to worry about being hit by double shot and possibly being ohko'd. This rarely happens from what I’ve seen.
Hp/Ma ratio: The same set up as pure hp would occur, just most likely to kill your target if you can land a hit in.
pure ma: A suicidal against a fox since 8/10 chances you won't have the initiative, but against gun-users it can work if you can get the first hit.

Hp/Lk ratio: This set up is so you can survive hits and cure it while dealing damage back with quick assaults.

-Skills-
Dark Barrier: In this case, any gun-related skills won't reflect back, making it slightly dangerous, but every other physical skill should be fine. Always use it anyway, the half damage effect is your best friend.
Mist of Mana: Primary buff for more ma
Dark Distractor: At max, can cause your opponent to move so slow, keeping range should be simple.
Any offensive can be used.

-Several Basic Tactics-
Tactic 1: When handling a fox, stay close to a teammate. If you are the target and you die, your teammate has the chance to kill the fox immediately. Vice versa. Be wary of Landmines.
Tactic 2: Rush in to kill the sense type if there are no hiders. Be wary of Landmines.
Tactic 3: Let your teammate charge first, follow up with killing the sense type. Be wary of landmines.

-Charm vs Dark Lords-
A very tough opponent for all classes. With mana reflect on this character, it becomes difficult to even attack.

-Equipment Setup-
Pure Hp: This is all you need. Your best friend will be dark barrier as your primary attack
Ma/hp ratio: Keep more hp than ma in this balance.

Hp/Hv/Ma ratio: Higher survivability, but doesn't emphasize on barrier kill as much. Better use for Fear.

-Skills-
Dark Barrier: Reduces your physical damage by half and reflects it.
Cure: Cure constantly to make it difficult for the charm to kill you
Fear: Blocks the charm use of skills to do anything.
Mist of Mana: Primary buff
Dark Distractor: If he can hardly move, that will lessen your worries of chasing you.
Rust: Reduce his damage to a low amount so you can survive several attacks from a charm.
Any offensive skill will follow up

-Basic Tactic-
Tactic 1: Wear pure hp gear. Keep a minimal distance and spam cure on yourself. Follow up with a scythe several times to cancel out his Mana reflect. When his mana reflect is down, go on the offensive without giving him time to run.
Tactic 2: If the target can use one pair, let them. You'll send the reflect damage back and cure yourself immediately.
Tactic 3: Rush in with scythe and hope fear works. Once this is done, cure repeatedly and cast fear several times over.
Tactic 4: Rust the charm and let dark barrier do your work. Slightly risky with opponent's teammate targeting you.
Tactic 5: Don't attack the charm, let your teammate handle him, focus on the other classes. Support with rust if need be so.

viii.gvg101L. Priests
In this portion comparing to dark lords, you have the power to provide the ultimate support and decent attacks as well. Though you lack a damage skill that just screams "I Love You" and Damage over Time skills; you are still a mage and a mage still has the power to ohko regardless. Coincidentally, your support skills and ultimate AoE can be pretty much considered optional [Heart's Grace, Rust, Celestial Strike, Sacred Oath, Basic Heal, & Med Cure]

-Priests vs Powers-
priests can almost handle powers the same way dark lords can. Okay maybe not almost, more like 40% like dark lords.

-Equipment-
Pure Ma: This is your main set regardless for gvg.
Ma/hp ratio: Rarely ever have I used ma/hp ratio for gvg *hugs ma shield* but if you don’t have an ma shield, use an hp shield.

-Skills-
Mist of Mana: Always in use
Mana Shield: Always in use
Light Shield: Always in use
Shield of Heaven: Always in use
Cure: heal your teammates if they don’t get ohko'ed
Heart's Grace: heal your party if they don't get ohko'ed
Sacred Oath: Always in use if possible. Automatic hp party regain.
Rust: Not entirely needed, but can be used to decrease opponent AP dramatically
Arrow rush: Your main attack
Radiant Strike: Arrow rush follow up
Celestial strike: Initial skill before they get close

-Simple Tactics-
Tactic 1: Rush in and cast Arrow rush. If they die in one hit you're good to go. If they don't cast radiant strike as a follow up because chances are, they will still continue to run after you after being shot.
Tactic 2: Run in to a safe distance and predict where your opponent is charging in from. Attempt to cast celestial strike on the spot where they are arriving from. This will either kill your target or hurt them a great deal. Follow up with Radiant strike or Arrow Rush.
Tactic 3: Support your teammates and debuff your opponents. Don't do any work. Be the Lazy One! (Though I’m pretty sure you'll be working to kill someone anyway)

-Priests vs Magic-
A priest fighting another magic? A toughie. Well... no, not really.

-Equipment-
Pure Ma: Regular set up

Ma/Lk ratio: So you can hurt your opponent.

Pure Lk: So you can dodge all magic attacks.
Hp/Ma ratio: Okay, this still isn't too important for a priest vs magic setup

-Skills-
Arrow rush: Your main attack
Radiant Strike: Arrow rush follow up
Basic heal: Recovers from status ailments (1 member limited effects)
Med cure: Recovers from status ailments (3 members more effects)
Celestial strike: Multi-striker skill.

-Tactics-
Tactic 1: Rush in with arrow rush and kill your target with an ohko (do not attempt to use against soul masters. if they survive, it will hurt. A lot.)
Tactic 2: handling another soh is difficult in cases. It will come down to based on who has more ma, you or your enemy. If you both have nearly equal ma, and your opponent is a light hybrid, then you’re more likely to lose because we priests lack a DoT, so in general your plan should be to kill them in a chain combo within 10seconds of the soh cast. So use Celestial strike -> Arrow Rush -> Radiant Strike (If close)/Arrow of Light (not recommended, but very far target) -> Arrow Rush -> repeat.
Tactic 3: If anything at all, If you have a charm teammate, just support that teammate to kill off everything while you cure status effects and heal constantly.

-Priest vs Sense-
Simply put, it's almost the same thing with dark lords and even wizards. Though unlike dark lords, we have non target aoe skills to help us flush out hidden foxes and get a greater initiative range compared to dark lords and wizards.

-Equipment-
Pure Ma: Regular set up

Hp/Lk ratio: To survive and dodge while dealing damage
Hp/Ma ratio: Don't want to use Shield of Heaven to even the playing field somehow? Go for it.

-Skills-
Arrow rush: It's not your primary skill to hunt with, but rather secondary to celestial strike or radiant strike.
Radiant Strike: Celestial Strike Follow up skill
mana storm: A hide detector
Celestial strike: Multi-striker skill and skill you'll be spamming randomly at a reasonable guess at where the fox hides.

-Tactics-
Tactic 1: As usual, rush in with arrow rush and try to ohko. Be aware of the possibility of mines.
Tactic 2: Follow in with your teammate second and skill off the side characters while under distraction.
Tactic 3: Use mana storm, celestial strike, or radiant strike randomly around the field where you believe the fox is hidden. Once you use one of the skill and find the fox, follow up with any of the other non-target AoE to kill. If the fox reveals him/herself, using arrow rush is okay.
Tactic 4: Support. Permit teammates to kill everything.

-Priest vs Charms-
Not really much you can do against charms in gvg with a priest. If your SoH is mighty enough, you might stand a chance.

-Equipment-
Pure Ma: Rely on SoH hp and maximum Heart's grace healing. (prefer to still use pure ma)
Pure Hp: Rely on your own Hp for maximum cure rate and Oath(s) heal rate.

Ma/Hp ratio: A balance to keep hp up and pull soh back up when needed.

Hp/Ma/Hv ratio: To survive.

-Skills-
Arrow rush: It's not your primary skill to hunt with, but rather secondary to celestial strike or radiant strike.
Radiant Strike: Celestial Strike Follow up skill
Celestial strike: Multi-striker skill

-Tactics-
Tactic 1: Don't rush a charm with arrow rush if they have mana reflector up. What will happen is your shield of heaven being chopped up badly and a charm attacking you simultaneously without being harmed extensively. So instead, use a 1v1 skill and hurt them slowly while keeping your hp/soh hp up.
Tactic 2: If you’re charmed by a cat, don’t even bother just run.
Tactic 3: Support your teammates and hope for the best. Focus on the other class targets.

viii.gvg101WL. Wizards in gvg(light/fire/elec)

Wizards are the equivalent of Witches on the sheep side of Magic. Wizards have potential to create fearsome strikes with a barrage or aoes and status effects. Carrying the form of light permits the use of elementals and light. The protection of light and the force of elementals, truly a dangerous force to compare.

~Light vs Power~
Like all other magic types, you have an upper edge with range. Strike first and victory is yours.

~Equipment~
Pure Ma: Your focus is keeping the highest possible SoH hp you can. Your Max damage will also be unleashed.

~Skills~
Arrow Rush: Primary attack skill
Fire Shield: Optional choice; Skill used for bunnies Flaming Fist, but they hardly use it, so it’s brushed aside.
Radiant Strike: Secondary attack skill
Electroshock: Initial attack skill
Scorching Earth: Electroshock follow up
Tesla Field: Electroshock follow up
Rust: You can rust the power into low atk power

~Basic Tactics~
Tactic 1: Rush in quick and hard. Kill targets immediately with Arrow Rush
Tactic 2: If Arrow Rush doesn’t 1hit kill or there are more than one power type, use electroshock. Keep distance and use electroshock to kill slowly. Follow up with scorching earth/tesla field.
Tactic 3: Don't feel like spamming electro? Use rust and drop attack power to survive

~Light vs Magic~
The problem here will vary. With the vast different types of magics, it's rough to keep up.

~Equipment~
Pure Ma: The main tool you'll need to fight as a light wizard

Pure Lk: To dodge and hit your target

Ma/Lk ratio: A balance to where you can just manage.

~Skills~
Fire Shield: Optional choice; Protection from other fire mages.
Thunder Shield: Optional choice; Like fire shield, its helpful protection from other electric mages.
Phoenix Rising: Never missing DoT. Helps a lot in hurting the target.
Heart's Grace: Your party heal in severe cases.

~Tactics~
Tactic 1: If it's a dark mage, only worry about who strikes first. If you can kill the dark mage in one hit, thing's will ride smoothly. If the target is a priest, hope you have more ma to breakdown his soh. If it’s a soul master, be slightly careful; Blessings will eat through your SoH
Tactic 2: Provide damage from the back. Let your partner rush in first, and only apply DoT skills [scorching Earth and Tesla Field] around him for safety.
Tactic 3: Use electroshock to lock movement initially, then follow up Phoenix Rising > electro > scorching earth > electro > any skills as follow and electro afterwards in a repeated motion.

~Light Vs Sense~
Man, I still feel bad about sense types. If lk actually mattered, this would be a problem, but it doesn’t, so you should be able to kill in 1shot.

~Equipment~
Pure Ma: As always.

Pure Lk: To dodge all attacks and guarantee a hit.

~Skills~
Phoenix Rising: Never missing DoT. Helps a lot in hurting the target.
Heart's Grace: Your party heal in severe cases.

~Tactics~
Tactic 1: If anything, I would treat them like power types. Rush in for a kill. Be careful of side targets.
Tactic 2: If it's a fox, use skills like scorching earth and radiant strike to try and pull the fox out of hide, then go for the kill.
Tactic 3: Be weary of landmines, they can hurt if the fox is strong.

~Light vs Charm~
Ah, lastly, the class that gives all mages trouble. Charms. Mana reflector is quite an annoying skill to deal with, but they are not impossible to kill.

~Equipment~
Pure Ma: Seriously. This is GvG; you need the most hp your SoH can dish out.

Hp/Ma/Hv ratio: To survive.

~Skills~
Mist of Mana: Always
Mana Shield: Always [why? because with mana shield, the reflect drops a little, just very slightly]
Light Shield: Always
Shield of Heaven: Always
Electroshock: The only actual skill you need to fight charms.
Rust: Use this and hope your Ma is high enough to drop the coons One Pair to terrible damage.

~Tactics~
tactic 1: Use electroshock and run away to a safe distance. When electro attack is mastered, it reaches a range that’s just slightly out of One Pair's range. Recast Cure/SoH accordingly
tactic 2: Use rust and ignore the charm. Evade all types of farts (Impelling rage/Power Charge)
tactic 3: If a cat can charm you (as in lock all magic) run for it. You can't do anything now.

viii.gvg101WD.Wizards in gvg (dark/fire/elec)
Wizards are the equivalent of Witches on the sheep side of Magic. Wizards have potential to create fearsome strikes with a barrage or aoes and status effects. Carrying the form of darkness permits the power of destruction. Endless siege would be the perfect name for a class like this. [note: their style isn't too much different from dark lords]

~Dark vs Power~
Like all other cases, your goal is to ohko (one hit knock out) the power type. However, you rely on kamikazes and power strikes to get the job done.

~Equipment~
Pure hp: A buildup for handling a power type with dark barrier. Highest survival rating.
hp/ma ratio: A mix of ma/hp. Focuses on attempting to kill the power and have extra hp for protection from opposing team members.
pure ma: An attempt for ohko

~Skills~
Dark Barrier: Always in use
Blood Testament: Only in use if extra dark damage is needed
Dark Lance: Power strike skill
Hellfire/Wicked Flames: secondary skill
Dark Distractor: Slow the power types movement extra slow.
Fire Shield: Optional choice; Skill used for bunnies Flaming Fist, but they hardly use it, so it’s brushed aside.
Rust: You can rust the power into low atk power

~Tactics~
tactic 1: Rush in and kill with a power skill via Arrow rush or Dark Lance
tactic 2: If that’s too much, spam electroshock and lock movement and kill slowly
tactic 3: Revert to dark lord style and use rust to reduce damage and kill or if by some bizarre chance, let dark barrier do the work.

~Dark vs Magic~
Oh my, trouble alert. .... lol no just kidding, this is quite workable as a dark wizard. The only trouble to worry about here is the survival of not being ohko'd. So simply to say, you're going to need everything in your arsenal to survive.

~Equipment~
Pure hp: Based on near max survival with crap damage.
hp/ma ratio: Handling this the same method as pure hp just higher damage.
pure ma: Almost suicidal against other mages.
hp/md ratio: focus absolutely on your survival from various magic damage and keeping your hp up
hp/md/resists: the same as hp/md ratio just if you know your opponents elements, placing that resist can reduce the damage by loads of amounts.

~Skills~
Fire Shield: Optional choice; Fire Mage protection
Thunder Shield: Optional choice; Electric Mage protection
Phoenix Rising: Electroshock Follow up [combos great with hellfire]

~Tactics~
tactic 1: Well, unlike your opposite the light wizard, you can't just rush in and arrow rush. Chances are, it won't ohko them and they'll kill you. So instead, use hellfire and start running and spamming cure.
tactic 2: Allow your teammate to go in first, and you'll follow up with a string of DoT. Try to spam cure and stay alive.
tactic 3: Flank the enemy with a surprise attack. Perform a Blitzkrieg on the mage immediately.
tactic 4: ignore the mage. Kill the other classes’
tactic 5: Use dark distractor and/or Electroshock and keep them stuck onto one spot. kill them off slowly with and cure as needed.

~Dark vs Sense~
Your troubles are similar to that of a dark lord. They aren't as difficult as mages, but can still be trouble if underestimated.

~Equipment~
Pure Hp: This differs; if it’s a fox then yes, this will be very safe because the fox will hide and you'll rely on dark barrier to kill. On the lion's side, you have to worry about being hit by double shot and possibly being ohko'd. This rarely happens from what I’ve seen.
Hp/Ma ratio: The same set up as pure hp would occur, just most likely to kill your target if you can land a hit in.
pure ma: A suicidal against a fox since 8/10 chances you won't have the initiative, but against gun-users it can work if you can get the first hit, but it's still difficult.

~Skills~
Dark Barrier: Always in use
Phoenix Rising: Electroshock Follow up [combos great with hellfire]

~Tactics~
Tactic 1: Rush in immediately and kill before anything happens.
Tactic 2: Kill the gun user immediately. Dark Barrier CANNOT reflect bullets.
Tactic 3: Use scorching earth/tesla field/electroshock to pull the fox out of hide and kill.
Tactic 4: With pure hp gear on, let the landmine kill the fox and spam cure.

~Dark vs Charms~
Once more and lastly, the force of charms annoys us all.

~Equipment~
Pure Hp: This is all you need. Your best friend will be dark barrier as your primary attack
Ma/hp ratio: Keep more hp than ma in this balance.

~Skills~
Dark Barrier: Your best friend in this battle. Always in use.
Rust: A great buddy in defeating charms.

~Tactics~
tactics 1: Use dark barrier and run to the charm and use electroshock. Cure accordingly and apply rust when possible. Let Dark barrier work its magic.
tactics 2: use dark distractor and keep distance, then rust and apply slow damage with dark barrier. Cure accordingly.
tactics 3: Go in and cast electroshock from a fairly safe distance to avoid one pair, repeat. cure accordingly
tactics 4: Run. Work in the background. Let your teammate handle him.

• Pikagirl likes this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

viii.pvpabc.Player Vs Player
Ah pvp, what a wonderful smell. A game is only half a game if you don't have pvp. Trickster's pvp nowadays is mixed into a mad disarray of cash shop power. So if you plan to be strong and stand a chance in pvp, be prepared to dish out tons of money (or some when you can). But anyways, the variables in pvp these times are so wild, there is no such thing as the perfect gear set up, only strategies, excess thinking, and pure raw broken numbers. Personally, I'm more of a relaxing don't do anything kind of person, but I've had my share of pvp action already

Well the whole variable changing system and different values in pvp is annoying. Thus, I can only point you in the direction for your stats and tactics. So what do I say? Take whatever you can, make the most of what you have, and TRY to reach the next tier of killing!

Since there are so many kinds of equipment, nothing is perfect. Seriously, you'll find your kinds of equipment to feel strong. Just mix and match everything to achieve the desired results. You never know what you're going to face in pvp.

viii.pvpabcD. Dark Lords in pvp
I can't say anything about the most preferred equipment, but only that it would vary highly for ranges. Dark lords will need to balance out Ma/Lk/Hp/ and/or Dark attri at almost all times in pvp. There is never a "can I just go pure ma gear and open a can of pain on them?" No. You can’t. If you can't hit the target, it's useless. Plus, if you just used Pure ma gear, your hp becomes paper. So Pure Ma gear dark lord in pvp = Kthx4killingmebai

For dark lords I would say at a number around these stats would be the tier numbers. It's not exact or anything. It's actually all an estimate. I also can't be completely sure either. I never ventured far enough in Jewelia to explore the stats there; so most of these stats are Fantasia based. Anyways should you apply dark attribute; Your Dark Attri must always be 130%+

~Power Types~
Power types are pretty much the same as in gvg. However, they can all use Luck breaker on you. What does this skill do? It obliterates your luck. The best Idea to match up against this is to cast rust and drop their AP so they won’t be able to kill you as easily. Aside from this there is nothing that will be too devastating. Your Dark barrier should be good enough to help you survive and kill them, even if it ends up a double ko.

Another thing to keep in mind is that as a dark lord, you have scythe/fear at your disposal. Using this along with rust will cancel out the power from doing anything at all. Well, in the best case though, it would be convenient to just ohko the power type.

Hm, in a special case though, you should be weary of pure bunnies. They are after all as I view them, the queens of 1v1 pvp. Anyways, the reason you should be cautious of them is because they have a skill known as flaming fist. This skill is actually a power skill based on magic. Since it's like that, if they luck break you, they become enabled to use this skill. Dark barrier won't reflect this skill since it's based on magic, so try to end the battle as fast as possible before you get hit with this hellish skill.

~Magic Types~
Here in pvp, a dark lord chances of survival is increased drastically. Luck plays a factor and misses are highly possible. The easiest way to handle the Shield of Heaven users would be to out luck them. When they become out lucked, you will only need to cast cure as needed if hit and use hellfire as a starting attack. When wicked flames kick in, Strike with everything you have to kill the SoH users immediately. Dark commando will greatly help in this process of destroying SoH.

Going against another Dark lord will be difficult. Both sides have 20%+ dark resist, and the whole battle comes a battle of luck and hp. Who will survive? You or the adversary?

Soul masters. The worst enemy almost any mage can face aside from charms. Their blessings can easily hurt you dramatically. If that wasn't enough, blessing damage is based on the luck stat, so it becomes rough to out luck these sheeps. The only advice I could give for fighting soul masters is to never use Arrow Rush. As a dark lord, you have multitudes of 1v1 skills. Use this to your advantage; Wicked Flames first, then dark lance scythe, etc. Just whatever you do, don't use multi-hit skills.

~Sense Types~
Oh me oh my, sense type characters are troublesome indeed. This isn't like gvg where they don’t have the potential to fight back; Here in pvp, they CAN destroy you if you’re not prepared. They have lk buffs which in term means they can out luck you and cause trouble to kill them.

For lions, most of them are the same. They have landmines or will use a gun. For the gun-users, you'll need to kill them as fast and as swift as possible. They are generally easier to out luck compared to shield/staff lions, but can still be tough. Spam cure and hit them with hellfire and quick cast skills. Fighting Gun lions is a battle of swiftness not endurance.

Shield lions that carry swords/staves are a different story compared to gun lions. You will have to predict whether their shield is luck or hp. The weapon may vary from da to lk or both. They are tougher to out luck and can use sticky icky on you. This skill will destroy your luck, making you an easy target. As a dark lord, the easiest way to deal with this is to cast fear on them before they can do anything. If you are hit by icky, then run from the lion. Chances are, he'll kill you. Now aside from the icky and lucky hit skill factors, shield lions are highly capable of throwing out mines and creating a mine field. Dark barrier will simply solve the issue, but avoiding the mine is better for the situation. A battle with a shield lion is almost like endurance. Wicked flames, Arrow rush, dark lance, staff of agony, and fear are your choices of skills to strike.

Hybrid foxes are handled in the same fashion as shield lions and gun lions. So that leaves us with the Pure foxes. They are truly trouble. They can hide and have the initiative in most cases. To easiest way to kill a pure fox is to use dark barrier and kill them with the reflect damage. However, if this isn’t possible, as soon as they arrive out of hide, cast hellfire on them. When this is done, even if they go back into hide, they'll burn and die. Of course while this is going on, spam cure on yourself as most likely, you will be poisoned from the foxes initiative.

~Charm Types~
Ewwwww coons. In this day and age, they're just annoying. Seriously, they're combo is just skunk (stun) -> Full House (stun) -> Power charge/Impelling Rage (stun) -> rinse and repeat. The easiest way to handle this is to just wear full hp gear with roughly 200~250+ lk. Your Ma carries no factor in killing them. Your goal is to spam cure, and use dark barrier to your advantage.

Firstly, cast rust on them. This reduces the whole factor of one pair hurting you seriously. Secondly, stay close to a wall. Power charge/Impelling rage is based on their current hp and how far they push you. The further they push you, the higher the damage. Third, spam cure as needed and use only fear (via scythe) to lock their skills. Once mana reflect wears down, make a waving bye bye hand or fire (don’t have to really), then Nuke them to oblivion.

Cats. They are almost just as troublesome as pure coons. If the cat is pure, then they have the skill to lock your magic. What would you do in this case? Run. Run far far far away. But if you can have the initiative, the best idea would be to hit them with scythe/fear right off the bat. Seriously, you could try to use hellfire/wicked, but that'll just burn you to death with mana reflect on. So same gear to fight against coons. Near pure hp with a touch of lk. The same tactics should be applied as to coons except you should use fear first, rust second.

Alternative style is to obtain HV equipment. You might think it's stupid, but generally most charms have low AC. If I had to decide an average number, the AC on a charm is usually 300~500. So this means you will need to get around 350~550hv equips to evade them. This helps greatly in survival instead of just taking full frontal attacks and relying on pure sprinted evasion from their attacks.

viii.pvpabcP. Priests in PvP
Priests in pvp is tough. No really, it is. Similarly to darks you have only 2 elements to fight with. The first being Nonelemental (Mana Arrow/Rush, Mana ring/Booster, etc] and the second being Light (Radiant strike, Celestial Strike, etc). Your techniques are mediocre on cast/cool time, but hit strong and hard. Balancing your stats should be much simpler compared to dark lords; Focusing mainly only on Ma and Lk and sometimes a touch of Hp. But, again, almost never use pure MA in pvp. It won't be the safest thing to do often.

~Power Types~
Powers are still almost the same like in GvG. Focus on killing them in one shot; Usually a simple arrow rush should be enough. However if this doesn't work out. You will have to follow up with radiant strike for a finishing blow. That is, considering they don't manage to one hit kill you. For a safety route, you can recast Shield of Heaven instead of applying a finishing blow immediately.

The other alternative, which is the safest path you can take against a power, is to cast rust so their damage with either be pitiful or low enough as to not break your shield of heaven in one stroke. Try to be cautious of luck breaker on you as well. It can ruin your LK stat and have trouble hitting the power type sometimes.

~Magic Types~
In pvp, all mage chances in battle changes drastically because of a stat we all know as Lk. Just to say again, what does Lk do? Improve our magic accuracy and magic evasion. 2birds with one stone; Isn't that nice? Anyways you will need to be careful from this point.

Dark lords can be tougher here because they rely on evasion to defeat you. If that wasn't enough, they sometimes even use light resist shields to decrease your light damage skills by chunks. Your best choice to take out a dark lord immediately (if you can hit him) is to start the battle by casting your slower casting spell, and barrage with a string of quick cast spells. Although, if you're strong enough, simply casting arrow rush works for most mages I see in pvp.

For priest against light mages, it's pretty rough. You'll need to break through a SoH and massacre their Hp quickly. The time frame for doing this, is 10seconds. If you can't kill a light mage in 10seconds through whatever means possible, the battle will go on forever until one side is out of mp; which I feel is a waste of time, pots, and money. So yeah, the best tactic I can offer is, hit hit hit with minor spells to force them recast SoH. After they recast, it comes down to this, hit Celestial Strike > Arrow Rush > Radiant > Arrow Rush > Mana Ring > Radiant. If they're still alive, then I can only say good luck. You work this battle however you like.

Priest against soul masters. This can be dangerous if you're not set up properly. They're similar to dark lords, but blessings cut through SoH and take your Hp directly. To avoid their blessings onslaught, stack up on a lot of MD to nullify their damage as much as possible. This just leaves the issue of how much Hp and Lk they have. From there it's just a barrage of attacks.

~Sense Types~
Geez, sense types are so troublesome. They get all the mage killer debuffs and have a high lk stat most of the time.

For gun lions, hit hard and fast. There are some people I know that use Mana Ring every hit and just run (otherwise hit and run). They repeat this until the target has been defeated. For another tactic to use since you have SoH backing you up, is to run behind obstacles and Area Target spells like Celestial Strike and Mana Storm. This works to an extent, but attacking directly ends this battle quickly.

Shield lions are troublesome too because they throw mines out all the time. These mines can hurt a lot if you're not careful. Evading them is the best choice for survival. From there it's simply trying to hit the running lion who toss mines out at you so often. Another thing to keep in mind is that they can ruin your Lk as well. It's troublesome, but if they do ruin your lk, just run. You won't get very far killing them if you can't hit them, but you’re still an open target.

For pure foxes, this is troublesome. They will 10/10 times get the initiative on you. This is really annoying too, because out of 7/10 chances you'll be poisoned and your SoH will die out quickly. They'll go in for the kill then. The best choice to handle this is to kill them while they are hiding. Put yourself into a corner, so you can predict where they will come from and cast Celestial Strike and Radiant strike. If you're lucky, you'll hit them and kill them instantly. If you miss, be ready to cast arrow rush or Mana ring for a quick hit. Also to keep in mind, after being hit by the fox initiative, recast SoH if the bar drops around half.

An alternative to this style is to use an HV set. They'll never see it coming. There ac is usually no higher than 350~450 (surprisingly). So using about 400+hv evades their attacks. Quite useful really.

~Charm Types~
Again, the type class that irritate mages often because of mana reflector (MR). You would think having Shield of Heaven would be safer to have against them, but in truth dark barrier is more ideal. Anyways, again, they like to stun lock people to kill them often.

For coons, Rust will handle One pair and Full house damage. Sticking close to a wall and chipping their hp will decrease Impelling Rage and Power charge damage. From here on it's basically chipping away at their hp and evading their attacks. A skilled technique to practice and use is Basic Heal/Med Cure. If you time it just right (which is very tough), you can cure skunk pouch (long term stun) and continue conservative battling.

For pure cats, it’s almost the same, except you do less damage and they'll charge at you often. If anything, be scared of entrancing wink. You literally have no defense against that. If you get caught by it, it's game over. Just run, run, and run some more. Hope you can run long enough so that attack again before getting hit with Wink over and over until you die.

Oh right, Alternative style is to obtain HV equipment. You might think it's stupid, but generally most charms have low AC. If I had to decide an average number, the AC on a charm is usually 350~500 (unless they actually take note of their AC which is rare). So this means you will need to get around 350~550hv equips to evade them. This helps greatly in survival instead of just taking full frontal attacks and relying on pure sprinted evasion from their attacks.

:::::Hybrid in PvP note:::::

Due to hybrids being pretty much the same as Witches. You can find out how to use them properly from other guides. Just dig around, they can explain how to use them properly or you can just learn manually. Both way, you’ll learn and it'll be enjoyable.

• Pikagirl likes this

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

xi.credits/remarks

JoyLKClub
everyone in pvp (too many names to type)
Many battles I've seen and gone through in gvg
cyberxxl: Pointing out skill error.
<Stepmania>: Proving the purpose and usefulness of Mana Ring (and booster) & Mana Storm

Thus with this, the end of this guide is finally here! Yayyy! No really, it's more like 92.5% complete with minor details of things here and there not mentioned. I mean, I can't give a person EVERY single detail unless they ask me, right?

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Oooh finally an updated good dragon guide! I was about to play with my dark lord-plan-char. You mentioned several times that we should have the "right type of equipment". Could you name some right type of equipment for me and my dark lord, please? Because my plan for lv190:

- HP dragon vest for lv190

- a dragon ring comped with dark attr,

- golden lion shield with dark attr,

- an MA hat and cape,

- a magic pet maybe comped with MA or HP? (I need your advice, I have a 2s Andrew :D)

- Maybe the other acc will be an altiverse ring with high MA and comed with HP?

- for face and head cc I have some MA comped

- for a staff I thought I should get a dark attr one, don't know which one yet

- I have a lv140 HP kitty sprint too

What do you think? Will it be good? Oh, and I am a 1432 dragon

9l0zUv3.png

Kyzuumi

Kyzuumi

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • IGN:Kyzuumi, Cersei
  • Class:Soul Master, Cat
  • Level:19x, 7x

I love it when up to date guides pop up, good job.

Kyzuumi: Fat Wind/Earth SM.  Cersei: HV Diva.  Nymeria: Super Ninja.

89dYZh.png

I got the name Jaime on my alt account and I'm just dead.

Pikagirl

Pikagirl

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:LisaraxRyousuke
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:265/400

thank's so much this will help with my dark lord and priest so much thanks really :D

cant post my siggy so i have to post it in link form :(

http://i1.ytimg.com/...0/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lymFqMe.png

Applecheese

Applecheese

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationNot Outside
  • IGN:Lemmar
  • Class:Cholo
  • Level:Not 400

woah nevermind I just saw the heading. xD

Maybe put more emphasis on the headings since they sorta merge together and makes it hard to read @[email protected]

I'm the bestest crappiest lion you ever met

you can't get any worse than me
Tassu is best guild

ghettocyberhunterlemmarbannerlolthisisth

Skull's Unloved Self Proclaimed Nephew

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Oooh finally an updated good dragon guide! I was about to play with my dark lord-plan-char. You mentioned several times that we should have the "right type of equipment". Could you name some right type of equipment for me and my dark lord, please? Because my plan for lv190:

- HP dragon vest for lv190

- a dragon ring comped with dark attr,

- golden lion shield with dark attr,

- an MA hat and cape,

- a magic pet maybe comped with MA or HP? (I need your advice, I have a 2s Andrew :D)

- Maybe the other acc will be an altiverse ring with high MA and comed with HP?

- for face and head cc I have some MA comped

- for a staff I thought I should get a dark attr one, don't know which one yet

- I have a lv140 HP kitty sprint too

What do you think? Will it be good? Oh, and I am a 1432 dragon

The thing is, is varies on what your plans on for your dark lord. If you're staying in the realm of pvm (this includes bossing) then something along the lines of something like this:

- Weapon: High MA weapon w/ Lk (This can be an Ult/Powerful/Altiverse/Myshop staff) or Dark Attri weapon with decent MA

*Either is fine. I personally prefer a High MA weapon instead since only 2 skills (Scythe & Staff of Agony) are affected by the attribute.

- Helm: MA hat all the way

- Shield: GLS if you want the dps increase for said 2 skills, HP shield is also reasonable if you're lacking a little, Lk shield is not a bad choice if you feel you're lacking lk, but I don't think that'll be the case if you're running 1432.

- Sprint: Well... It's not actually needed for pvm, but you have a sprint anyway so... yeah that's free HP.

- Acc 1: MA or Dark attri

- Acc 2: MA, Attri, or HP (So yes, an altiverse ring fit into this position)

- Pet: HP or MA

- Vest: HP if you have the dragon vest. MA if you have some other vest.

- Cape: MA if you have around 30k hp already. HP if you want more just to have more.

- Face Acc: MA

- Head Acc: MA

It's difficult to say exactly any item in general since there's no guarantee a person will be able to get it.

Well saying that is nice and all, but if I had to give solids numbers for a pvm stat cap around 190 (after buffs)

800+ ma

300+ lk

20k+ hp

130%+ attri

woah nevermind I just saw the heading. xD

Maybe put more emphasis on the headings since they sorta merge together and makes it hard to read @[email protected]

I'll get around to making it a bit neater and easier to look at eventually. Just going over the information a bit wore me out.

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

The thing is, is varies on what your plans on for your dark lord. If you're staying in the realm of pvm (this includes bossing) then something along the lines of something like this:

- Weapon: High MA weapon w/ Lk (This can be an Ult/Powerful/Altiverse/Myshop staff) or Dark Attri weapon with decent MA

*Either is fine. I personally prefer a High MA weapon instead since only 2 skills (Scythe & Staff of Agony) are affected by the attribute.

- Helm: MA hat all the way

- Shield: GLS if you want the dps increase for said 2 skills, HP shield is also reasonable if you're lacking a little, Lk shield is not a bad choice if you feel you're lacking lk, but I don't think that'll be the case if you're running 1432.

- Sprint: Well... It's not actually needed for pvm, but you have a sprint anyway so... yeah that's free HP.

- Acc 1: MA or Dark attri

- Acc 2: MA, Attri, or HP (So yes, an altiverse ring fit into this position)

- Pet: HP or MA

- Vest: HP if you have the dragon vest. MA if you have some other vest.

- Cape: MA if you have around 30k hp already. HP if you want more just to have more.

- Face Acc: MA

- Head Acc: MA

It's difficult to say exactly any item in general since there's no guarantee a person will be able to get it.

Well saying that is nice and all, but if I had to give solids numbers for a pvm stat cap around 190 (after buffs)

800+ ma

300+ lk

20k+ hp

130%+ attri

I'll get around to making it a bit neater and easier to look at eventually. Just going over the information a bit wore me out.

Thank you! This helped me a lot ^^

9l0zUv3.png

Farynn

Farynn

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:217
Cool Dragon Guide This Made My Decision For My Dragon A lot Easier .

I Was Thinking Of Going Dark Because Of The Strong Attack Skills & The Fact That The Real Dragon In The Trickster Story Studied To Dark Magic . But Dark Magic Only Has 2 AOE Skills ( Dark Wave , And Whisper ) Along With A Bunch Of 1 v 1 Skills .

But Priest Has A lot Of Survivability Skills Which Means No Dieing , I Can Finally Stay on A Map For More Than 2 Hours Without Dieing , And Way More AOE Skills Since You Will Be Dealing With A lot Of Mobs After Level 140 + .

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Cool Dragon Guide This Made My Decision For My Dragon A lot Easier .

I Was Thinking Of Going Dark Because Of The Strong Attack Skills & The Fact That The Real Dragon In The Trickster Story Studied To Dark Magic . But Dark Magic Only Has 2 AOE Skills ( Dark Wave , And Whisper ) Along With A Bunch Of 1 v 1 Skills .

But Priest Has A lot Of Survivability Skills Which Means No Dieing , I Can Finally Stay on A Map For More Than 2 Hours Without Dieing , And Way More AOE Skills Since You Will Be Dealing With A lot Of Mobs After Level 140 + .

Yes, you're correct on Dark Lords. They only have Ghostly Whisper and Gravity Crush as AoE moves and neither are really practical. Ghostly Whisper used to be practical, but without a spawn kill location (eg. Coal Mine Soldiers, Golden Beetles, Mine Bears) it's not viable for grinding. But if you plan to pvp, Ghostly Whisper is still pretty good.

However with Priest, although there are more AoE skills, you'll probably find yourself mainly using only 2 of the 4 light AoE skills. Those 2 being Radiant Strike and Celestial Strike. Why not Light Wave and Searing Light? Light Wave is halfway practical. It deals more damage than Radiant Strike, but due to awkward positioning, it might not hit all the starts within the line AoE. Searing Light is just slow to be honest.

• Farynn likes this

Farynn

Farynn

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:217
Well As Long As I Can Last Long While Killing Mobs For Quest Items With SOH And Shield Of Light , I'll Be Fine In Both PVE And PVP .

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3760 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Awarded Game Advisor title. Thank you for making the guide. 

bryceyeoo

bryceyeoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:BryceBuffalo/ BryceDragon
  • Class:To-be Merc/ To-be DL

Anyone knows any Equipment Guide/List that Dark Lord should get?