Photo

Tempering System on rTO

tempering temper gold tempering gem allen bottle reform count reform chaos feather PQ mine

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Ryuuku

Ryuuku

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia
  • IGN:RyuukuX
  • Class:Pirate
  • Level:2xx

Hahah...I've never noticed that.

That goes to show how often I pay any attention to this mysterious "Gun AP" stat. I would believe that it was not intentionally meant to work that way, but I can't possibly know for sure though. Hopefully not.

I take it you're not a gunner? :3 well it MIGHT work to a player's advantage. You could temper the gun AP stat in game with gold tempering gems as well to get the amount of gun AP you want and you won't have to care about the AC or Lk since you would be able to temper it through web without the gun AP being touched. No one hate me for this if you do this lol

~runs awaaaaayy

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald

I take it you're not a gunner? :3 well it MIGHT work to a player's advantage. You could temper the gun AP stat in game with gold tempering gems as well to get the amount of gun AP you want and you won't have to care about the AC or Lk since you would be able to temper it through web without the gun AP being touched. No one hate me for this if you do this lol

~runs awaaaaayy

Actually quite the opposite; I main an HL. I just never touch in-game tempering.

I shall take a looksee later.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tempering, temper, gold tempering gem, allen bottle, reform count, reform, chaos feather, PQ, mine