Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:217
Hey Guys It's The Awsome Coonie 😎😎 Faryn , ( Look For Meh In Game And Say Hello Or Else Die From My Farty Skill Impelling Rage 😡) LMFAO ! 😂😭 But I Just Finished The Guardian Seed Quest Not To Long Ago And I Opened The Poseidon Seed I'm My Current Empathy Is 2 Power 1 Magic 1 Sense 6 Charm . So Then I Bought A Spinel Seed , A Tiphreths Rune ( For Charm Guardian Skills) AndYes I Have THE MAP ! That's When I Got Lost , So Here's My Questions .

1.When I Do Get My Guardian , Can I Still Get Spinel Or No ?

2.Do I Have To Do Empathy All Over Again ?

3.Since I'm Getting A Charm Guardian , What Skills And Runes Should I Equip It With ?

4. What Do These ( Legendary And Ect ) Guardian Titles Mean ?

5.Do Guardians Increase Your Stats ?

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • IGN:Gram
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:301/400

1. you have to get your regular guardian first.

2. yes.

3. depends on what you want. you can reskill them anytime, though buying a new rune would be expensive. i personally suggest sense but power and magic both have their upsides. i don't like the charm stuff much.

4. determines how many skills your guardian can learn. legendary being the best. you'll get legendary if you do card id until the seed stop flashing then raise the total stats on it to 14, card id has to be done before the seed matures. speaking of that, since the charm on your current seed hit 6 it matured and won't grow anymore. you kind of screwed yourself on that :x. if you want a stat at 6 it has to be the last stat gained otherwise the seed matures and stops growing.

5. no.

• Daniel and Farynn like this

YTakuyaY

YTakuyaY

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • IGN:XYukariX
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:221/261

Get either Magic or Power rune. Magic rune lets your guardian spam aoe spells, such as electroshock + electro attack to stun enemies. Power rune lets your guardian Guard Breaker + Faint and even use the legendary skill Tetra Punch to deliver the kills.

Sense rune is only for Shield Breaker, which doesn't work against bosses in Chaos Tower.

Charm rune doesn't offer much of any help since the majority of charm skills are self-buffs.

Your Gambler should benefit from Power or Magic type guardian... I mean, rune type!

Kyzuumi

Kyzuumi

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • IGN:Kyzuumi, Cersei
  • Class:Soul Master, Cat
  • Level:19x, 7x

I'm going to guess CT was patched for Guardians, then?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c9cw7ws6ceA

I'm not exactly versed in what's different here than eTO, but that's definitely my VK in eTO hitting harder after my guardian's Shield Breaker.

Kyzuumi: Fat Wind/Earth SM.  Cersei: HV Diva.  Nymeria: Super Ninja.

89dYZh.png

I got the name Jaime on my alt account and I'm just dead.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

^ No, the skills guardians use do still work, but unlike eTO, they don't have a 100% hit rate against CT bosses. I've found my guardian with shockwave + guard break hits a lot more often than my guardian with shield breaker.

Kyzuumi

Kyzuumi

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • IGN:Kyzuumi, Cersei
  • Class:Soul Master, Cat
  • Level:19x, 7x

That's good to know, and a lot more detailed than doesn't work.

Kyzuumi: Fat Wind/Earth SM.  Cersei: HV Diva.  Nymeria: Super Ninja.

89dYZh.png

I got the name Jaime on my alt account and I'm just dead.

YTakuyaY

YTakuyaY

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • IGN:XYukariX
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:221/261

There was a thread posted a while back for list of debuff skills that work and doesn't work against bosses in Chaos Tower.

http://board.playtri...s-on-ct-bosses/

I have ran the boss beating routine daily in Chaos Tower (up to Outraged Requiem 72nd floor boss), and can say I was disappointed upon discovering that Shield Breaker doesn't work on Chaos Tower bosses. So it was a misfortune that I had to purchase a different guardian rune afterward to forgo Shield Breaker skill. It was a wasted purchase since I didn't know this minor difference between eTO and this merged version. Other than that, Guard Breaker and Luck Breaker worked wonderfully for my melee-oriented Champion.

Another person shared similar results from his experiences as well:

rust works, its a pretty low chance unless your guardian is the one using it, then its 100% to always work. the debuffs that i know of that never work are skunk pouch, shield breaker, armor destructor, and and armor breaker, DOT skills.

thats actually not very many, its fairly easy to set up a guardian for the fight. the set i use is

single use;

shockvibe

magic meltdown

constant use;

luck breaker

rust

lucky fist

sticky foot

anyways, the only problem i have with the last boss is that he randomly one shots me every once in a while, which is easily solvable by carrying in a few res scrolls from mega shop. i have about 750 AC, that's enough to kill him pretty quickly, though not nearly as fast and a power type with berserk and attributes.

However, I don't know the success rate of the debuff that doesn't work. It would be nice for someone to dig the data out of the game itself.

Other than Chaos Tower bosses, every debuffs should work on everything else and those dungeon bosses.

Kitame

Kitame

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua

it would've been bad if the breaker debuffs worked against the bosses, they would become super easy imho.

PS: against the ohkos, theres a scroll that prevents death itself, its the scroll of resolute from the recycling NPC.

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 361 posts

it would've been bad if the breaker debuffs worked against the bosses, they would become super easy imho.

PS: against the ohkos, theres a scroll that prevents death itself, its the scroll of resolute from the recycling NPC.

theres no need to waste the recycling points, the regular res scrolls still keep track of MQs and only cost 50k a piece from mega shop.

Farynn

Farynn

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY
Thanks You So Much , Yea It My First Time Getting Guardian So I Don't Know Much .

1.So Even When I Get Spinel It Will Still Be Charm Type ? I Can't Regrow it ?

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 361 posts

Thanks You So Much , Yea It My First Time Getting Guardian So I Don't Know Much .

1.So Even When I Get Spinel It Will Still Be Charm Type ? I Can't Regrow it ?

you can grow your spinel seed however you like, its completely independent from your first guardian.

• Farynn likes this

Farynn

Farynn

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY
Since I Get Restart My Empathy With My New Guardian Spinel , What Should I Do ? GET Mighty Or Legendary ?

1. How Do I Get Mighty Or Legendary Spinel ?

2.Should I Get Power , Sense , Magic Or Charm Spinel ? I'm A Gambler Btw.

3.What Rune From My shop Should I Get ?

4. What Skils Should I Learn ?

5.While Om Doing Empathy Should I Use All The 16 Points ? Example 4 Power 4 Sense 3 Magic And 6 Charm , And Tell Me How My Spinsl Build Should Look Like ?

I'm Sorry For Repeating But I Got A Bunch Of Opinions So I'm Still Confused .

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 361 posts

Since I Get Restart My Empathy With My New Guardian Spinel , What Should I Do ? GET Mighty Or Legendary ?

1. How Do I Get Mighty Or Legendary Spinel ?

2.Should I Get Power , Sense , Magic Or Charm Spinel ? I'm A Gambler Btw.

3.What Rune From My shop Should I Get ?

4. What Skils Should I Learn ?

5.While Om Doing Empathy Should I Use All The 16 Points ? Example 4 Power 4 Sense 3 Magic And 6 Charm , And Tell Me How My Spinsl Build Should Look Like ?

I'm Sorry For Repeating But I Got A Bunch Of Opinions So I'm Still Confused .

1. mighty is when you use all 14 points, but don't do card id enough. if you use all 14 points and do card id until the seed stops flashing it'll be legendary. legendary is better, though i think you should just go for what you think looks best. card id HAS to be done before your seed matures (when you hit 14 total points or a stat hits 6)

2. power, magic, and sense all have their upsides. you really only need 2 points in charm (for skunk pouch and magic meltdown)

3. again, power magic and sense are all ok. don't get charm.

4. up to you. you can reskill your guardian anytime and it can only use 6 skills at a time, so go wild. be warned that damage skills aren't going to do anything for you though except lucky fist. guardians also don't ever use buffs so avoid them unless they're prerequisites (like lucky seven for shield breaker)

5. up to you. the max amount of stats is 14 though. and it won't grow anymore if a stat hits 6 so if you want a stat at 6, it has to be the last stat raised. if you want legendary you have to do card id before either of those happen.

Farynn

Farynn

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn , NY
Okay So What's The Difference Between Mighty And Legendary ?

In Order For Me To Get A Legendary Guardian I Will Have To Use Card Identification Skill But It Increases Stats On Its Own Or Do I Have To Put The Seed On Charm , Then Use Card ID ?

So If I Use All 14 Points , The Build Graph Should Look Like ( 3 Power , 2 Magic , 2 Sense , 7 Charm ) ?

Also Im Of Making A Power Spinel Since It's Easier .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guardian, Charm Type Guardian, Faryn, Spinel