220 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Ordinary keys are gone from the ground, but they are still sold in MyShop. Sorry I left that out from Patch Note.

Also, GM Sky has fixed Universal Trickster Capes as well. DX -ve now. I haven't tried comping on website yet. If anyone has tried, please tell us if it's ok.

• Patapon likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

Any chance you can make those JP Boxes in lower levels aswell then 200+ ..?

Also is there an announce thing when the peguins spawn or how does that work?

GMWan will try to make a minor patch in one of the following weeks to include a low level box in myshop because players are asking for it. I don't know what box he will get. I don't know when he will make the minor patch. Let's just wait for that & in the mean time, we do the events.

Penguin respawn will be random and between 2-4 hours in between respawning time.

mafiaboss

mafiaboss

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts

have the penguins been out? or i just havent found any yet xD

jaysaints

jaysaints

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

The legendary poppuri drill event is here? Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming! Awesome of you guys to bring this back, how can this day get even better? Random monster spawns!!! I'm almost crying, my mouse finger hurting, 'cause I've been drilling since last event w/o a driller boy, but that's ok, thanks GM's, coders and mods! Just one question, will there be a real time counter for poppuri boxes dug up like before?

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

I haven't been on the game or anything yet so maybe this is a stupid question.

Is there any pop. box counter to tell players know how many boxes has been drilled?

OrangeNights

OrangeNights

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • IGN:DreamyDays
  • Class:Raccoon
  • Level:Boss

Ordinary keys are gone from the ground, but they are still sold in MyShop. Sorry I left that out from Patch Note.

Also, GM Sky has fixed Universal Trickster Capes as well. DX -ve now. I haven't tried comping on website yet. If anyone has tried, please tell us if it's ok.

My cape still says +6 :c Also I still can't comp it on the website (lv.360 cape)

Representing God Of War and the Zulu Nation 

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Thank you as well. It's nice being appreciated. I didn't do anything. It's all GM Wan, Gm Sky & the ghost coder. :D

Okay, we love ONLY GM Wan, GM Sky, and the ghost coder. As for Aran, i don't like you :P just kidding. Keep up the good work Aran. :)

<3 Love is for everyone, even for the haters/flamers/quitters. :wub:

Kitame

Kitame

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua

can 2nd job bunnies equip the Uni-T-Capes now?

nope still cant wear it.

Lv80 Cape still has +1 DX tho.

theres also people drilling who's inventory are 300/300 where as they kept dropping boxes o.o

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA
  • IGN:Mami (look at sig)
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:18X

Ika Musune/Squid Girl, Gloomy Bear... And I don't know what's the other lolbox... But I'm happy that we are slowly getting anime/Other IP items. *o*

Also a quest I like, yay! Kyuu here I come!

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Duelist Guide! (Up to Discover) | RP Muse List | Personal Tumblr | Sig Collection! | Gifs by Rydia+Timer!

IGN: Mami (Duelist), Sayaka (future Diva) , Homura (future Hunter Lord)

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts

1. The Universal Trickster Capes at Rosemary's exchange have had their DX changed to -ve. Perhaps the capes bought earlier have not been changed by GM Sky yet.

2. 2nd job bunny has sprite problem that make them unable to wear certain capes. This is something that the GMs have tried to solved since a long time ago, but can't because it's part of the base program for this game (can't be changed).

3. Coder will put real time counter onto website tomorrow for pop boxes.

4. I don't mind certain people not liking me. I am loved enough by those who do. Thanks.

• Patapon, Wraith and Pikagirl like this

Kitame

Kitame

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 455 posts

i'd like to add that some pinks are still broken, they wont combine with the working pinks either.

OrangeNights

OrangeNights

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • IGN:DreamyDays
  • Class:Raccoon
  • Level:Boss

1. The Universal Trickster Capes at Rosemary's exchange have had their DX changed to -ve. Perhaps the capes bought earlier have not been changed by GM Sky yet.

Aw :c Hopefully he'll fix the already bought capes too, then. 100 gm certs and 5 special certs took me aloooot of effort to get.

• Vitalic and Khloebunni like this

Representing God Of War and the Zulu Nation 

MarkMM

MarkMM

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

2. 2nd job bunny has sprite problem that make them unable to wear certain capes. This is something that the GMs have tried to solved since a long time ago, but can't because it's part of the base program for this game (can't be changed).

3. Coder will put real time counter onto website tomorrow for pop boxes.

4. I don't mind certain people not liking me. I am loved enough by those who do. Thanks.

Will the god's anvil be added to marxx list then as we are getting them for a reward?

Michelle

Michelle

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Breeze & Blazed
  • Class:AoE/Light Witch & Thief

Aran, is there a minimum box requirement for the account to receive prizes at the end of the event? 150 or 250, something like that?

I noticed someone else in the thread asked this but it has yet to be answered anywhere... even on the Facebook page it was ignored. A limit seems reasonable, since all my accounts getting those prizes without doing any work seems unfair.

• Light Yagami likes this

pyong_emoticons-16.gif

All Characters:
Blazed 2xx Breeze 18x Cure 18x Whacks 1xx Pew 117

Tombstone 89 Blaster 55 Gallifrey 88 Dweeb 40

Kitame

Kitame

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 455 posts

the limits doesn't really stop players from moving the boxes through [ah] though so it seems pointless, level limits wouldn't be practical either.

Lilith

Lilith

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Aran, is there a minimum box requirement for the account to receive prizes at the end of the event? 150 or 250, something like that?

I noticed someone else in the thread asked this but it has yet to be answered anywhere... even on the Facebook page it was ignored. A limit seems reasonable, since all my accounts getting those prizes without doing any work seems unfair.

^This. It can be easily abused otherwise. Please consider.

Light Yagami

Light Yagami

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

^ what this person (Michelle) said!

if i remembered correctly: in eTO, accounts must have a certain number of pop boxes in their inventory to avail of the global rewards. Pop boxes are untradeable and undroppable, so everyone who wanted to avail of the rewards needed to at least contribute a certain number of boxes.

Now, since in rTO, Auction House ignores these item restrictions (undroppable/untradeable), might we need to set a certain level limit to avail of rewards?

Lilith

Lilith

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

^ what this person (Michelle) said!

if i remembered correctly: in eTO, accounts must have a certain number of pop boxes in their inventory to avail of the global rewards. Pop boxes are untradeable and undroppable, so everyone who wanted to avail of the rewards needed to at least contribute a certain number of boxes.

Now, since in rTO, Auction House ignores these item restrictions (undroppable/untradeable), might we need to set a certain level limit to avail of rewards?

I support putting a certain number of boxes per account as requirement. Even if they can be traded through AH, this would still give an incentive to every player to actually contribute to the event, instead of power-leveling to meet level requirements.

• IonCrush likes this

Missy

Missy

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationRoaming Caballa Island
  • IGN:Allie (Main)
  • Class:Light Witch
  • Level:300

We have had some really nice prizes and events in past months.  Thanks to everyone who worked on this for us.  And for the AH search, love it!

IonCrush

IonCrush

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • IGN:Delphox/Penumbra
  • Class:Explorer/Bard
  • Level:7x/7x

I agree with the amount of boxes. Even if it's just a small amount. Not too keen on the level idea though, since people might power level as Lilith mentioned, plus I think it might be hard for newbies joining depending on what level is chosen.