kenzen14

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • IGN:kenzen
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:~

this thread will help all the newbie to buy all the items for the fair price ill give u a 100 pts for this thread :)

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

this thread will help all the newbie to buy all the items for the fair price ill give u a 100 pts for this thread :)

100 MS PTS? Lol

Also I wouldn't think all the 4G cards are worth 60-80m because some of the item are more valued. Such as the inferno cape or helm. But I will change some of the 4G to 60-80m

kenzen14

kenzen14

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • IGN:kenzen
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:~

100 MS PTS? Lol

Also I wouldn't think all the 4G cards are worth 60-80m because some of the item are more valued. Such as the inferno cape or helm. But I will change some of the 4G to 60-80m

i didnt me ms pts lol -.-

ebbbxyz

ebbbxyz

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • IGN:Cratemax
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:13x
Blood sword is too op i think. Count blood easiest trial.

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

Blood sword is too op i think. Count blood easiest trial.

I've made some changes to the Blood, Tenter, Queen and Soki Weapons so it will have a relation with level of weapon and price. I've also considered changes on items that may be on demand but it will mean having it change this price check more times than needed to.

In the future i think not everyone might still be using these as higher levels such as 335 will start to go for crimson items.

ebbbxyz

ebbbxyz

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • IGN:Cratemax
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:13x

And to point out, some MS weapon are better than uniques like Lycan Dagger 240, Rook hammer, Koohs spike hammer or even bika sword. My point is, uniques are mainly for satisfaction and aesthetics. Well, in my case atleast, I just collect them.

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests
Bumping this so others will know.

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

I sell a lot of altiverse boxes.  Typically I sell them for:

Spiritual: 1.5m

Twist: 3m

Flash Bat: 5m

Thorny Rose: 4.5m

Maiden Queen: 9m

Crimson 10-12m (usually very buyer-specific...not many of us can use Crimson eqs :D )

I've played with the price a bit over time, but this is the price range I am consistently successful at selling them for.

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

I sell a lot of altiverse boxes.  Typically I sell them for:

Spiritual: 1.5m

Twist: 3m

Flash Bat: 5m

Thorny Rose: 4.5m

Maiden Queen: 9m

Crimson 10-12m (usually very buyer-specific...not many of us can use Crimson eqs :D )

I've played with the price a bit over time, but this is the price range I am consistently successful at selling them for.

Flash bat is more expensive than rose box? either that was a typo or thats the actual price you sell it for, i'll swap those prices for now but tell me if that wasn't a typo. i'll update the thread now thanks.

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch

Flash bat is more expensive than rose box? either that was a typo or thats the actual price you sell it for, i'll swap those prices for now but tell me if that wasn't a typo. i'll update the thread now thanks.

No, its not a typo.  Flash bat seem to sell better, and are more valuable than thorny rose

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

bumping this to keep it on top for others to see before they post.

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

bump

Seller

Seller

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

i think tenter shield is too OP coz its only a quest for tenter i saw one before in AH its only 20-30mil

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

i think tenter shield is too OP coz its only a quest for tenter i saw one before in AH its only 20-30mil

True, i might consider making the price from all unique quests to "BLANK"  (depending on the items) because its so easy to just level up a character and do the quest again.

DogeWow

DogeWow

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Choppairno
  • Class:Ninja
  • Level:1

Someone want to sell a tomb hat for 80m clean lol

HaclyonDays

HaclyonDays

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I actually sold my Clean Golden Sword for 80m

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4017 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Regarding the MS/galder rates, I think it is a bit on the cheap side on this server, considering the prices of items are same/similar to eTO (Fantasia) when MS/galder rates in that server were higher. Looking at prices of items like adamantites and GM certificates, for example, they are high; adams are sold at the same rate in Fantasia (approx. 3mill each) when the server closed. I need a lot of galders just to buy adams and GM certs (and uniques) but the exchange rate for MS/galders is too low here that I have stopped buying galder unless I were really desperate.

This is a good list. Good work.

Guest_Delete_*

Guest_Delete_*
  • Guests

Regarding the MS/galder rates, I think it is a bit on the cheap side on this server, considering the prices of items are same/similar to eTO (Fantasia) when MS/galder rates in that server were higher. Looking at prices of items like adamantites and GM certificates, for example, they are high; adams are sold at the same rate in Fantasia (approx. 3mill each) when the server closed. I need a lot of galders just to buy adams and GM certs (and uniques) but the exchange rate for MS/galders is too low here that I have stopped buying galder unless I were really desperate.

This is a good list. Good work.

Thanks Aran,

I haven't been able to update this in awhile due to personal stuff going on. But I will find the time between studies and all that.

uychhorngx

uychhorngx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Yusuemes2
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:283

is it possible if u guys can get a price check on all the sc cards?

that would help alot.. Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss, PC, Uniques, 4G, MS, Rate, SC, Secret, Cards