Mileage shop Suggestion Mileage Shop

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Twinkie

Twinkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Okay so I have been recharging for awhile now much like other players who enjoy this fine game. What strikes me as the most tedious thing to do out of all the things that this server has to offer is the Mileage Shop.

I had about 800 Mileage shop points and i had to sit there clicking [Buy for 5 points] > [Purchase 1 Mile 190 box] > [Quantity 1] and all that but i mean why can't we just have a like quantity option?

I'm sure its asking for to much and what not and i'm not really here to complain since it has always been like that but i would like to ask Sky, Wan, and Aran to take this into consideration because .....800 mileage points and 1 box at a time really don't mix well. On a side note....let us all not forget that the website signs you out randomly and then you have re-log and continue the tedious task and hope you don't get signed out once more. 

Thanks~ Twinkie

• Nariann, Terrible, Utau and 3 others like this

Utau

Utau

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Bliss

+1 this

Twinkie

Twinkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

+1 this

The most adorable squirrel picture i have ever seen D: and thank you :D!

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

I'd ask for this not just in the mileage shop but even in AH and web-MyShop ^^ for example when you need only 5 bonus eggs and the only one who's selling them has 50 eggs in AH but you don't wanna buy that much... etc.

9l0zUv3.png

Kitame

Kitame

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua

I'd ask for this not just in the mileage shop but even in AH and web-MyShop ^^ for example when you need only 5 bonus eggs and the only one who's selling them has 50 eggs in AH but you don't wanna buy that much... etc.

i can see this being done like a vending stall ingame, now only if the inventory had a search function or a larger grid per page to look at.

and then a dual-pricing option where you can put either galders or MS as price and people could buy by either currencies.

• Nariann likes this

iRegret

iRegret

Pokédex

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationJust a wanderer
  • IGN:iRegret
  • Class:all 8
  • Level:a-z
Mileage boxes are booty. They should better the stuff and buying them are a pain like opening emerald boxes.

The return of the king.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mileage shop Suggestion, Mileage, Shop