Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

I need a favour. Please can someone check to see if the pink and amethyst elixirs you get from the Emerald Box No.2 work in game and on website comp? If they are not working, please take screenies and post here.

I am just afraid that pink and amethyst codes post-S2 update might not work at all, because the ones we got in S1 work fine. I only have S1 pink and amethyst, so I can't test this.

The pink & amethyst players get from the current mileage boxes are S2 versions as well. I understand they are still not working.

Please help with this info, thank you. 

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Aran, there's also the situation that the gacha gives boxes thathave glitched hitboxes when trying to use them so like

You can't hit Yes to open the box bc the Yes isn't on the hitbox which is autofitted to the contents which is simply just a bolded "???".

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Kulta

Kulta

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • IGN:Dhaigham
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:300

Items in Robo boxes vary in slots from 2 - 4 (and of course, so far, all I have gotten is 2s items! :D )

Does it apply for the pet as well? Because I opened 1 box and got the pet, but it came with only 1 slot :(

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

1. Pet is only 1 slot. Slot for items varies.

2. GMWan confirms you have to be Level 40 to be able to play gacha on website.

3. I need the glitched gacha boxes as samples so that GMWan can check what is wrong. Please can someone do private AH with me and trade me the glitched box that cannot be opened? Put a price at 1000 galders and pm me the link please. Thank you.

4. For anyone who got stuck because they disconnected at Gate of Desert Beach, please play other chars or keep trying to log in. Coder is currently working to make you auto-transfer to another location, for example, to Blooming Cora. But this is not finished yet.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

So yeah, I got a 2s Kitsu pet (for lv90, since I just wanted her for the looks)

Should I make some kind of report os just leave as it's and she'll be fixed anyways? 

If you've got a pet that is 2 slots, good for you; by right, pets should be only 1 slot.

I'm not too concerned about pets having extra slots, but 2-slot items that should be 3-slots, those need to be corrected.

I've made the report to GMW; I don't know if he will correct the pet slot when he corrects the items slots.

However, if your pet later loses the extra slot, please don't take it as a bug; that simply means it has been corrected to its proper configuration.

But if remains 2 slots, then consider it as a karmic gift; you must have done something nice to someone before. :) 

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!
  • IGN:Lauriel
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:320

Aran, does flicker drill really increase the chance of getting cool stuff? o.o I used flicker drill, and all i got was 1TBN and ressurect Scrolls. D:

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

My Selling Topic! Look ~> http://board.playtri...riel-selling-3/

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

I'm worse than you; I use flicker drill, and I got galder coins.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

Please patch your client to enable you to open the glitch box.

It is a Summer Gift Box.

It may contain any of the following items:

• pink soft ice
  • blue soft ice
  • 500 galder coupon
  • dark pearl pendant
  • marin ring
  • ice drill jr

Neven

Neven

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Kuchen
  • Class:pew pew~

I need a favour. Please can someone check to see if the pink and amethyst elixirs you get from the Emerald Box No.2 work in game and on website comp? If they are not working, please take screenies and post here.

I am just afraid that pink and amethyst codes post-S2 update might not work at all, because the ones we got in S1 work fine. I only have S1 pink and amethyst, so I can't test this.

The pink & amethyst players get from the current mileage boxes are S2 versions as well. I understand they are still not working.

Please help with this info, thank you. 

The pinks show up on the list, but the Amethysts don't.

pFw6kO4.png?1

Story of my life.

Magistrate

Magistrate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Where is the event page on the website? And there's still no poppuri npc? -.-

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!

Aran, does the Vacation eqs (Like the Red glass or Ray On Vacation) really comes on this Gacha?=O Or are those random items and this summer box?o.o

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

I don't know anything about vacation equipment. I asked GMWan, he says he does not know, too. Where did you get it?

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!

The image of the Gacha Town (When you gonna Choose) Is a Vacation Pet -> http://wiki.ggftw.co...cca_on_Vacation

If i'm wrong, sorry. I seen the image so i thought those were the eqs coming on gacha! XD

Also, is there any way to get my bunny out of Desert Gate? I'm trying for like 40 mins and she still gets DC's when she logs on. Btw, the IGN is Lauriel.

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

The image of the Gacha Town (When you gonna Choose) Is a Vacation Pet -> http://wiki.ggftw.co...cca_on_Vacation

If i'm wrong, sorry. I seen the image so i thought those were the eqs coming on gacha! XD

Also, is there any way to get my bunny out of Desert Gate? I'm trying for like 40 mins and she still gets DC's when she logs on. Btw, the IGN is Lauriel.

4. For anyone who got stuck because they disconnected at Gate of Desert Beach, please play other chars or keep trying to log in. Coder is currently working to make you auto-transfer to another location, for example, to Blooming Cora. But this is not finished yet.

My advice: If your computer cannot handle crowded maps like Gate of Desert Beach, please do not drill there. We can't rescue everyone every time they are stuck somewhere.

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!

What about the Vacation Stuff? Also, could you release a simple list about whatever comes into gacha?XD (If you can, ofc!) :o

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!

My advice: If your computer cannot handle crowded maps like Gate of Desert Beach, please do not drill there. We can't rescue everyone every time they are stuck somewhere.

There are nice other places not that crowded, like: Blooming Cora Fields (1 & 2) , some Desert Beach Fields or Dark Cave (Dark cave isn't that nice, because the items that you drill there are kinda heavy).

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Locationin a cemetary with the rest of tassu
  • IGN:Minttu
  • Class:the Führer
  • Level:361

All of the new exchangeable capes give positive dx instead of negative.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

All of the new exchangeable capes give positive dx instead of negative.

GM Sky will change the DX to -ve.

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I haven't seen any news on the Poppuri exchange.. has that been fixed? I went to Poppuri just now and he's working, but I haven't exchanged my tickets yet.

If he is working, I'm really curious what kind of pets people have got from the boxes? I'm just one of those people who like to see what others get first~ :3

aerosmint

aerosmint

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • IGN:Minty, Nichkun

Is there an item list on the stuff we get from Poppuri's Boxes? And where is the exchange shop for capes?

vwsldj.jpg

Will add more chars when they're 3rd

20hjybd.jpg Minty - Fire/Elec/Light

2ry0jn7.png Nichkun - Gladiator