Wood

Wood

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • IGN:-

I got a Poseidon Seed. Does that mean I have to start training the guardian already? It's under the "use" tab in my inventory, so I guess I should double click it, then it would become a Soul Seed and automatically start the clock for the training of the guardian. Is that right? And for how long do I have to train it?

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops
Guardian is a huge complicated thing, here's a guide : http://ggftw.com/for...tml#post1661044
  • Silmeria likes this

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Locationin a cemetary with the rest of tassu
  • IGN:Minttu
  • Class:the Führer
  • Level:361
It automaticly starts it when you use it, yes.
and it matures when one of the points hits 6 or there's 14 points divided on all.
  • Wood likes this

Wood

Wood

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

and it matures when one of the points hits 6 or there's 14 points divided on all.

Thanks! So it doesn't mature after a certain time, but based on how and how much you train it?

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Locationin a cemetary with the rest of tassu
  • IGN:Minttu
  • Class:the Führer
  • Level:361
Yes. And the points determine the type and the amount of skills it can learn
  • Wood likes this

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Thanks! So it doesn't mature after a certain time, but based on how and how much you train it?

Yeah. It also determines what type of guardian you'll get, too. (aka between Sephirens, Digrimm, Ifon, and whats-his-face)

• Wood likes this

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

YTakuyaY

YTakuyaY

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • IGN:XYukariX
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:221/261

Getting a guardian can be a very expensive or time consuming process!

After you did all the activities in which to promote all the necessary growth, you will need all 16 secret cards to hatch your guardian. If you don't have the money, it may take a very long time to get those final few missing secret cards. And guardian can obtain unique title upon hatching, which are Mighty, Accomplished, Superior, and Legendary.

You can look into that guardian guide for more detail regarding how many skill slots your guardian will obtain according to the title it gets. The total number of skill slots ranges from 4 (regular, below average Joe, no title guardian) to 19 (Legendary guardian).

Just a heads up, getting a Legendary is a very, very, veeery long time consuming process, as it requires doing card id on average of 1,600-1,700 cards!!!! You can settle for simpler ones like Accomplished or Mighty title if you finally get all the secret cards.

Annnd, it would be beneficial if you have a second character to hunt for all the cards while your current character is trying to raise the poseidon seed. That's because everything that your current character do will influence the growth.

I've been playing on and off, mostly busy with work and school, but so far it's said that my guardian seed is 23rd days old lol! And I'm missing just one more secret card, which is sc 15. :P And maybe like 700 more cards left to id...for Legendary status. X.x

Card id may be boring, but thus far I've made very well over 150 mil from selling both extra secret cards and stones! What I do is buy cards from 30k-35k each, and then sell those extra secret cards and stones earned from the process.

You can very well be stationary in Megalopolis and spam buying card notice and keep on doing card id for days~

• Wood likes this

Wood

Wood

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Another thing that is confusing me: the guide says to build 3333 or 4444 for superior, but none are 14 points total or have 6 in one stat.

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • IGN:Gram
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:301/400

Another thing that is confusing me: the guide says to build 3333 or 4444 for superior, but none are 14 points total or have 6 in one stat.

thats just when it matures, you can hatch it anytime by getting your secret cards and following the quest from there.

iamgreen3

iamgreen3

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
My legendary spinel cost me 1800+ card ;-( anyway good luck !
  • iamgreen3 likes this

cubsrock

cubsrock

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationChicago Illinois
  • IGN:Polish
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:200
How do you know when it turns legendary? People say you have to use 1300+ cards or until it stops glowing. Then after that you hatch the egg and it's a legendary?

Sons_of_Anarchy_Opie_0679.jpgSons_of_Anarchy_Chibs_1244_copy.jpg

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

How do you know when it turns legendary? People say you have to use 1300+ cards or until it stops glowing. Then after that you hatch the egg and it's a legendary?

In short, no.  (Long-form answer?  depends on if you did CI first or second)

You get "hidden empathy" for certain activities such as CI and fortunes.  It does not record these levels on the status screen for your seed.  So its up to you to sorta keep track of it.

In the case of a legendary, just play CI forever until it stops glowing.  You can get hidden empathy for certain "goals" (long runs in CI and whatnot) so I usually play CI a bit passed it glowing just to be certain I'm done.  In the case for legendary, just build up the guardian up to the 14 points (but apparently it can work with 13?)  then hatch it.  The hidden empathy will allocate to stats and you're good to go.  Be careful how you level your guardian or you wont get to the 14 total points.  Then, if you did CI, you'd be a rather sad panda for wasting all that time.

The most you can get from hidden empathy is +1 to ALL the stat groups and an additional +1 to a random stat.  Yes it is "random" you cannot control which gets +2.  This, then, implies the final stat count on a legendary is 14(base)+5(hidden) = 19, or 13+5 = 18.  Consult the general guardian FAQ for better details.  It's quite nice. 

• thetester likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poseidon seed, guardian