• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • IGN:Juliyet, ShinyForehead
  • Class:Swagster
  • Level:401

Hello people!

How come we don't have that much events and stuff? That would be cool.
Level up events, collecting events, killing monsters in megalopolis events?
Whatever events would be cool to gather up lots of players and just for fun doing stuff, leveling, getting items and so on. That would be nice.

For instance the selfie event was a cool thing, why can't we have more stuff like that more often?

Or what do you think? Am I the only one thinking like this?

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

​We do have events. We have the Emerald Box event right now and before that we had the Ruby Box event. They are similar, and both drilling events, but events nonetheless. Also, over the past few months, we've had a Valentine event and the Christmas event which gave fantastic prizes. I'm not sure why you think we don't have them.

I for one didn't like the selfie event and would never participate in it. Not everyone likes to post their real life picture on the internet, so it'd be nice to have events that more people can enjoy without having to post a picture or whatever.

• ExcuseMySwag likes this

platinum

platinum

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • IGN:Glock
  • Class:Pro
  • Level:39x

We have had the emerald and ruby box events going on for what seems like forever though. Nothing new we keep getting the same items over and over though. :/

• Vitalic likes this

Sakai

Sakai

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • IGN:-

I don't think we're meant to have events all the time. We always get a few around the holidays (Halloween, Christmas, New Year) and maybe a few in the summer, but it's not like every update comes with an event. I don't think events are exactly rare on this server, but a boss hunting event might be cool. As for the items from these Ruby/Emerald boxes, they're giving us Gold Temper Gems, PPADs and other cool stuff that we would normally have to buy using cash, so I have nothing to complain about.

Phantasus

Phantasus

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Phantasus
  • Class:Wizzard
  • Level:262

Need more xp in quest, Events itens good, Mileage box good itens, and member account automatic for recharge!

AND GM ONLINE!

Enigma Recrutando guild sem panelinha para amizades novas ou antigas!

Só dar appl

Lys

Lys

Selfie Lord

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Lys
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:33x

Yeah I'd really like to see more GM hosted events >:

I know this will probably be thrown out the window as an idea but I wonder of Sky/Wankung ever thought about hiring an event GM to specifically host events in game.

Posted Image

Another

Another

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • IGN:Doria
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:271

Not to mention the event with the silver rings, love supports and the Iron golems on a few maps.

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Isn't Wan going to be, y'know, away for a while longer? Or are we just going to forget that Wan had real-life obligations that caused him to be away for a while?

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Events, rTO, eTO, level, fun, cool, bunny, sheep, prize