Prolias

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • IGN:Evagria / Prolias
  • Class:Champion / Wizard

At the risk of leaving on a wonderfully pretentious note, below is a long reason of why I'm leaving. 

I was brooding at the time, so, read it with a grain of salt. My opinion stands. If you don't know me, well just read on anyway. Make fun of the gruff n' tuff dood who's mad at the world. 

Disclaimer: This is not a bashing of the moderators or anything along those lines. inb4 premature ban fapfapfap 

The more my life heads towards whatever the end is, the more my already infinitesimal solicitude for our miserable, pathetic species decreases. I’m only eighteen and I’ve witnessed enough to abandon all hope in prolonging the virus with shoes we are. So many atrocities that I’ve read about or even seen myself. One of the most prevalent detriments to our growth present today, one that I just cannot fathom, is child abuse. Namely, from the parent to their own child. On what evolutionary basis constitutes physically and mentally destroying your own offspring? I’ve watched my first true source of felicity in this repugnant world, slowly lose grip on her life, ever creeping towards taking her own life and inflicting numerous types of self-harm. CPS did absolutely nothing to resolve this particular case. Also keeping in mind the fact that the hilarious amalgamations of pomposity and incompetence that are the United States’ governments, don’t allow any real resolutions to serious problems; I’m at a loss. I’ve lost all direction in life. Rather than submitting to and evolving off of the aptitudes of free will and higher reasoning, humankind has so arrogantly tried to work together our most primitive instincts and higher cognitions into one glorious race, with abysmal results. I hope nothing more than that something notices what we really are; the laughable pile of refuse infecting this tiny piece of the universe. I hope it takes us out before anything else happens. We’ve failed so badly at living symbiotically with Earth. Sure we’ve survived - but we’ve adapted. There’s a difference. We’ve gutted what was a beautiful celestial body. Not only that, all of our achievements have left us with nothing to show for other than torture, rape, war, famine, homelessness, avarice and far more. We’ve failed to simply live peacefully with one another. That, is perhaps the most embarrassing failure.

The evil in this world far outweighs the good, and has effectively made nihilism a viable outlook, despite my ironic hatred to giving up and floating around apathetically. I digress. I’ve no patience for naivete and optimism for this species as a whole. Keep those dear to you close as possible and love as hard as you can. I would give up almost everything to be with whom I love again. There are few things that feel better than sharing genuine love with somebody, but don’t expect it back from everyone. Especially the majority. You won’t find it. The paradigms set forth by our progenitors were faulty and archaic. Not enough attention to compassion and serious advancement was given. Just to infantile men with loud guns and long swords. The damage is done, and there is likely no coming back.

Also, if you believe organized religion isn’t the most ingenious means of indoctrination ever created by man; you’re among the most moronic of the species. Personal faith is fine, and religion truly offers some very effective coping mechanisms and direction in life; but if you believe God doesn't like taxes, Jonah lived inside of a big fish and that gays are bad; you need to open your eyes. (also not bashing any particular religion. loopholes lololol)

This will also serve as a super dramatic farewell, as I can’t focus on rTO. Thank you all for some really good times. I’ll be floating around from time to time, but that’s about all.

I’m sure I’ve made myself perfectly redundant. Read this and comment or read this and ignore it; just posting my opinion. Take it as you will. Look at life in a different light; for better or worse.

- - Sean O’Shea

Asymmirate_zps6949dd86.png

I will make this worth your time, trust that I, would sacrifice all that's mine.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3760 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

I wish you all the best; don't let the world beat down on you.

There are good things in the world; if you can't find them, be one.

Take care & hope you do come back from time to time to see us. 

Terrible

Terrible

Phantom School Student

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReign's Heart
  • IGN:MrsBagels
  • Class:Queen
  • Level:#{1}
Have fun IRL!!

Posted Image

#{Wildcats}

Medli

Medli

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • IGN:Coopa
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:292

Aren't all of those great reasons to continue playing? Almost everyone in this game is friendly, fun to play with, and kind. This is an escape from the "real world", from everything you know and hear about. I understand if you just cannot focus on a game, but if you do need an escape, even for a few minutes, this is one of the best places you could do that.

• Izumikun likes this

Terrible

Terrible

Phantom School Student

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReign's Heart
  • IGN:MrsBagels
  • Class:Queen
  • Level:#{1}

Aren't all of those great reasons to continue playing? Almost everyone in this game is friendly, fun to play with, and kind. This is an escape from the "real world", from everything you know and hear about. I understand if you just cannot focus on a game, but if you do need an escape, even for a few minutes, this is one of the best places you could do that.

Wait till you go to PvP; it's definatly a special place. /42

Posted Image

#{Wildcats}

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

Hi Prolias! Rather... good bye. We didn't get to know each other as much as I would have liked but I will be here if you ever need someone to listen to you. Good luck on life's journey!

Pepper

Pepper

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:CrescentMoonie
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:500

Praise Jesus! Let us eat candy now! Oh, Religion. <3

Hope you take care, you seemed quite legit from the few random posts I've seen on the forums. Also I am privy to the music you listen too. <3 Ok well take care and stuffs. T_T Just leave us here all alone to rot. I'm not really full of deep meaningful posts.

aff_zps49d52b70.pngcremecake_Icon_by_Oni_chu.gif

Prolias

Prolias

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • IGN:Evagria / Prolias
  • Class:Champion / Wizard

I wish you all the best; don't let the world beat down on you.

There are good things in the world; if you can't find them, be one.

Take care & hope you do come back from time to time to see us. 

Appreciate it.

I likely will. Think of it as a hiatus.

Have fun IRL!!

Thanks, you too!

Arguably. It's just as easily the opposite, but I understand what you mean. Escapes are nice, but sometimes you need to accept reality for a bit and wallow in it. S'what I'm gonna' try to do. 

I'm also gonna' have to disagree with ya' on almost everybody in this game being so wonderful. I've mainly retained my old guildies and a few old friends.

I've only met hostile, ignorant people in my travels - and I just sit in one spot all day. 

Wait till you go to PvP; it's definatly a special place. /42

Oh Christ, I loathe PvP, lelel.

Hi Prolias! Rather... good bye. We didn't get to know each other as much as I would have liked but I will be here if you ever need someone to listen to you. Good luck on life's journey!

Hello, goodbye Savannah. Appreciate the offer.

You'll see me again.

And good luck to you.

Praise Jesus! Let us eat candy now! Oh, Religion. <3

Hope you take care, you seemed quite legit from the few random posts I've seen on the forums. Also I am privy to the music you listen too. <3 Ok well take care and stuffs. T_T Just leave us here all alone to rot. I'm not really full of deep meaningful posts.

Ooooh, religion. 

D'aw, thank you, I can say the same about ya'.

Take care as well.

Nor am I. I just ranted like a fifteen year old with a thesaurus, don't worry about it, lol.

Asymmirate_zps6949dd86.png

I will make this worth your time, trust that I, would sacrifice all that's mine.