Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Let's wait, see how it goes, k?

Don't worry, I'm sure the GMs will do right by the players.

Yeah, I understand. I was just offering a fallback solution in case they can't fix it for whatever reason.

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

brener15

brener15

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Froozen/iKhalDrogo
  • Class:Thief Master/Buffalo
  • Level:280/41

LoL , amethyst and pinks only on next maintance , u are CRZY? 3 Months Without Amethyst and + 1 Month now are a bit hard , talk GMWan to make fast , because are impossible to comp pets without Amethyst , or put white/green + white on pet compound!!!

AND THE GMs ARE RIGHT WITH PLAYERS BUT "RIGHT IN 1 YEAR+ ???" 2 months without elixir , + 2 months with buged elixir are so hard

MasakiKihara

MasakiKihara

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Might be an off topic post but is Tera somewhere else? I can't seem to find her around where she's supposed to be from what the wiki says

haruuk

haruuk

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationBrazil!
  • IGN:Lauriel
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:320

Might be an off topic post but is Tera somewhere else? I can't seem to find her around where she's supposed to be from what the wiki says

Is the Tera from Event? She's near to Northwest Portal @ Mega

• Mirales likes this

561294Laurielsig.png

~ Lauriel - Kitso ~

G <3 B Forevah! <3~

My Selling Topic! Look ~> http://board.playtri...riel-selling-3/

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

LoL , amethyst and pinks only on next maintance , u are CRZY? 3 Months Without Amethyst and + 1 Month now are a bit hard , talk GMWan to make fast , because are impossible to comp pets without Amethyst , or put white/green + white on pet compound!!!

AND THE GMs ARE RIGHT WITH PLAYERS BUT "RIGHT IN 1 YEAR+ ???" 2 months without elixir , + 2 months with buged elixir are so hard

OR.

You can calm down and wait for a fix, because they've tried to fix it numerous times and you throwing a tantrum isn't going to make the process go any faster or be the source of an actual fix.

Posted Image

MasakiKihara

MasakiKihara

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Thanks, I just found her! For a second there I thought my game is acting up or something

brener15

brener15

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Man are simple why GMWan dont spend 10 HORUS TO FIX THIS MAN 2~3weeks for one update and not come correnctly , are a bit hard , essential things of game like amethyst elixir for pet comps need to be function , if the server bug and instead tanning oils come white elixirs , they FIX SOOOO FASTER , dont w8 1 MONTH TO FIX

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Man are simple why GMWan dont spend 10 HORUS TO FIX THIS MAN 2~3weeks for one update and not come correnctly , are a bit hard , essential things of game like amethyst elixir for pet comps need to be function , if the server bug and instead tanning oils come white elixirs , they FIX SOOOO FASTER , dont w8 1 MONTH TO FIX

OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR OR.

Stop throwing a tantrum and actually wait.

• Pepper and haruuk like this

Posted Image

Mirales

Mirales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks! I was having a hard time finding her ;D

• haruuk likes this

38559.png

5859b.jpg

47039.jpg

cvzxcv_zps4a58e497.pngtemp2_zps3dd8640f.png

Pepper

Pepper

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:CrescentMoonie
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:500

As Aran has stated like twice or something, the server is a Work In Progress!

So we love the fixes that have been done and we're excited to see what's next!

We're all grateful to have the website feature at all! So wee~ Hope stuff gets fixed soon.

kthx.

• Kheops likes this

aff_zps49d52b70.pngcremecake_Icon_by_Oni_chu.gif

MasakiKihara

MasakiKihara

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I do feel kinda bummed that the monsters for the level 70-100 bracket is in a quite dangerous area along with the fact that it's hard to find them. Oh well, still a month to get around level 80ish. The 150 upgrades are permanent though right?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Please remember, this is a privilege in this server. In eTO, don't dream of same type elixirs to be used together. Please post nicely. Otherwise, like I have said in other posts before, I'll ignore what you ask. It's not like the GMs have been doing nothing about this matter; they have been trying to solve it for a while now. If you can't wait, go comp using eTO style comps in game using black and white elixirs.  

• Autumn likes this

Autumn

Autumn

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationAbyss
  • IGN:???
  • Class:Cow
  • Level:-1

Please remember, this is a privilege in this server. In eTO, don't dream of same type elixirs to be used together. Please post nicely. Otherwise, like I have said in other posts before, I'll ignore what you ask. It's not like the GMs have been doing nothing about this matter; they have been trying to solve it for a while now. If you can't wait, go comp using eTO style comps in game using black and white elixirs.  

Bump ^ 

Gg.

Medli

Medli

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • IGN:Coopa
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:292

Considering how great this event is, it is a bit hard to complain about the elixirs not working, though its hard to hide my disappointment. They have been broken for a while, and the mileage boxes were nerfed quite a bit. But, its nice news to hear that there will be a fix, and a time to go along with it, that's much better than absolutely no news about them. I guess 1 more month isn't too terrible. Though I was really psyched about those compounding sets being out, and being able to use my amethyst elixirs. All in all still an amazing update. :P

brener15

brener15

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Ok 

Pepper Ishimaru

, are very happy and like w8 all bugs fixes like 1~2 Months , change my new amethyst elixir for u old and w8 for the fix, i dont want w8 1 Month for make a Pet.

• Pepper likes this

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Ok 

Pepper Ishimaru

, are very happy and like w8 all bugs fixes like 1~2 Months , change my new amethyst elixir for u old and w8 for the fix, i dont want w8 1 Month for make a Pet.

Stop throwing a tantrum, jesus christ. How old are you? Five?

Posted Image

darude

darude

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • IGN:~

I haven't been able to get on yet but.. holy... I'm excited x_x

updates keep getting better and better

Matsurie

Matsurie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • IGN:Matsurie
  • Class:Bard
  • Level:111

I'm having problems with sir galleon event, firstly I didn't know where office tera was, but someone help me, good, but then I need the The Gaollen Book of Romance so i went to collect the pen and paper that the quest needs, but when i talk with galleon nothing happened, help me pls ;__;

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

I know one of our Tech Mods, ImperiouS, tested the event and have completed it and gotten Sir Gaollen. I'll leave a link of this thread for him to answer you when he gets online. Perhaps he can help explained how he completed the event. I haven't done it, so am unsure how it is.

darude

darude

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • IGN:~

question about the starlight pet. if I have 3 out of the 4 world star pets and i decide to buy the last one on AH do i still get the starlight pet or do i have to acquire the last pet from a box in order for that to happen? sorry if this has already been addressed >.<

edit: NVM just saw u can buy it separately >.> oops~