2 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4285 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I guess this needs to be re-stated again since it seems players continue to post their issues without telling us who they are.

If your issue is the kind that only the GMs can solve, please make sure you state your IGN clearly in your posts. This makes it easy for GMs to check your identification and then proceed to try to address your issue. If you simply post your issue without stating your IGN, no one will know which char in game is having that issue and therefore, your post will be ignored.

Issues regarding download, game launch, log in error ~ please read the Technical Report section first. Our technical moderators and other expert players have been giving advice on such issues and perhaps you can try the things they have suggested there before posting your issue.

Thank you.

• Kiyondo and ImperiouS like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4285 posts

Additional Info:

IGN = in game name.

This is the name of your character, the one you play in game that is having the problem. This can also be the name of the main char you have in the account in which you have problem.

This is NOT your account username and is NOT your password either. DO NOT give out your account username or password to anyone. Not even to me. I do not have use for players' usernames or passwords.

It is only your IGN that is required. The GMs can trace your account from your IGN. Only the GMs can do that.

• ImperiouS likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4285 posts

In addition, whenever you report your issue, always take screenshot and post it along with the description of your issue.

If you could not take screenshot, then explain why.

The screenshot is a visual clue to the GM to know what the problem may be and to try to help solve your issue.