• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMO, US
  • IGN:onimushachip
  • Class:Explorer - Magician
  • Level:10x

Hi everyone!

So I just got back from Thanksgiving break, nothing special, to be honest. I did make some friends in rTO though, and they are super nice (so nice that you would want to meet them in real life). We talked a lot, and sometimes, I thought if only anyone in rTO could be like these guys, the community would become so strong and truly a place for real Trickster fans. So friendly, so helpful, so sincere, that would be how I describe them if you asked me.

As their amiable spirits inspired me, I told myself to keep trying my best to make rTO better and better. Starting from having a polite manner when you meet someone to colaborating with others in the same task. For me, it feels so good to have someone play with, or, may be lesser, to talk with. I still remember when my little Dragon was at lv. 20, and there was a British guy at them same lv. trying to complete the first episode quests with me. Hah! Good time! (I think he failed at building his Dragon eventually, so we could get in touch again)

And then at the Relics Duangeon, where I even met more awesome people. Most of them just went there to dig up items. Well, I was a fox back then. So why not help anyone having hard times digging? I swear to God, that moment when you handed them what they need and received a smile, it felt so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

But I do want to include this too. So recently, I went hunting for some TuT boxes. I did meet many nice people, but there's a particular one that is unforgettable to me. His IGN is FeltInJapan. Well, he's a pretty OP Lion who can ohko TuT. There's nothing wrong with that. Yeah! But the way he treated everyone around is a bit... harsh. Being the only one who can kill the boss in one hit a extremely high accuracy, he can just camp in the boss room for the whole day and get countless boxes. I won't mind that at all. However, he's pretty quirky, and sometimes it can be offensive to others.

When things went a bit too far. I couldn't just stare at my laptop and do nothing, so here are typical conversations of him with others, which weren't very "friendly" at all :/

What do you guys think?

Attached File  1.jpg   146.32KB   2 downloads

Attached File  2.jpg   148.27KB   2 downloads

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Okay, yeah, that seemed a little dickish. I do have to admit that third person there's English was really, really, rEALLY awful.

But if you're trying to report him, doesn't this belong in the reports thread?

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Rietta

Rietta

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • IGN:Rietta

doubt hes "rich" maybe in a third world country

• Kandel likes this
Posted Image
Taking siggy requests~

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada
  • IGN:Shy
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:200+

That is incredibly mean! :( People should learn to share with others, in respect! I also agree with Jinx, though. If you are trying to report him there is another section in the forums for it.

rsz_animescenery5seec1.png

~Helpful to others|Persistent on ideas|Friendly as ever~

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Mm... Honestly, it was kinda mean on both of their parts.

Not the OP's part, since they were just a bystander pretty much. (Or at least as shown in this thread.)

Posted Image

Vitalic

Vitalic

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed. c;.
  • IGN:uDesi
  • Class:mee-WOW
This happens all the time in the game. There's a lot of rude people (don't get me wrong, nice people too), and we can't really do anything about it. It's offensive but I think it's better to ignore these idiots.

Chances are they won't be banned even if you do report them. Maybe a temporary chat ban if at all.
  • onimushachip likes this
Posted Image

Hn. me or ely ? ?

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Santa's right. No matter what we do or how hard we try, we can't really stop it beyond like a temporary chat ban. It's not like he's hacking or anything like that. Or DDOSing. Getting DDOSed is really annoying.

Posted Image

onimushachip

onimushachip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMO, US

Okay, yeah, that seemed a little dickish. I do have to admit that third person there's English was really, really, rEALLY awful.

But if you're trying to report him, doesn't this belong in the reports thread?

Nah, I just want to see how people react to this. Besides, my goal is not reporting anyone, just making rTO community better

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Mm... The best you can do is still to just ignore him. If we had private boss rooms, then this issue would have been avoided entirely, but unfortunately we don't.

• Vis, Sakurah and onimushachip like this

Posted Image

onimushachip

onimushachip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMO, US

Mm... The best you can do is still to just ignore him. If we had private boss rooms, then this issue would have been avoided entirely, but unfortunately we don't.

I actually prefer the current boss system. So much chit-chat every time I went there :3

• Blu Skye likes this

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

I actually prefer the current boss system. So much chit-chat every time I went there :3

But you're forgetting all the kill stealing and having the kills taken by ridiculously overpowered bunnies.

• Vis likes this

Posted Image

onimushachip

onimushachip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMO, US

True! Maybe I'm too optimistic about that. There's always a bunny willing to share the kills

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

I've met two nice ones in Tombeth a few days ago. Though it ended up being useless because Kyotaru and I died in one hit. They revived us though.

Posted Image

TenterLion

TenterLion

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • IGN:TheBoss
  • Class:Power
  • Level:240

Hi, Right now I'm with Tut. That same lion is in the room, strangely took around 5 hours and the sige there.

zk1D9T5.jpg

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada
  • IGN:Shy
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:200+

This seems like it would be really irritating...

rsz_animescenery5seec1.png

~Helpful to others|Persistent on ideas|Friendly as ever~

Maxton

Maxton

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Locationur mum
  • IGN:Classy
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:25x
It is ; ;.. I am all for sharing boss rooms, but I guess I expect too much of people.

eD9hfpI.png

siggy from Rietta~

Arissi

Arissi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Arissi, Cesario
  • Class:Champion, Scientist

Wow he is being very rude..sadly there's people like that everywhere you go. But the good people make up for it. I was one of those people that you helped in the dungeon <3 I was drilling there on my lion and you helped me and gave me bead necklace. Thank you very much <3

As for the boss rooms I feel like this system is good if you're lucky to get a good group in there with you willing to share. In eTO it was too annoying having to do trials all the time for only 1 seal and then getting warped out lol

lYWyh9I.png
Credit to Rietta for the sig <3

TenterLion

TenterLion

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • IGN:TheBoss
  • Class:Power
  • Level:240

LOL, I have spent almost 6 hours with Tut. and people arriving and leaving. But sige there, something strange is that I "can kill OHKO" but I need to give Tetra, a few moments ago I started to kill it and comment the following.

OtFJkcs.jpg

INameStuff

INameStuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I created a facebook account just for this.

As soon as I saw that name I had to post here. That same guy sat there and kept putting emotes up every time he killed Tut in front of me. He even brought Tut in front of me like he was gonna let me kill it then as soon as I attacked he immediately killed it and taunted me with an emote. I know he's not breaking any rules but he sure is a jerk.

MitiS

MitiS

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationIn The Dark
  • IGN:MitiS
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:28x

Welp.. look whos on my new hit list >;3

Posted ImagePosted Image