Photo

Membership and Mileage Shop Guide

member free member super member VIP VIP shop membership mileage mileage shop mileage system

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Please do NOT save account name/password/secure code when you play from a shared computer AND remember to ALWAYS log out after finishing what you wanted on the website. Using shared computer to play this game is very dangerous. Because even if we logged off on website, but we have saved the id & password on the browser, someone using the same computer still can log in to our account because the browser offer id/pw and even secure codes up when we want to log in.

First words:

I wanted to help the new players on our rTO server by explaining the membership and the benefits being a member and above. And this is my first guide so I appreciate any kind of criticism. And sorry for the grammatical issues, I will try to correct them ^^"

Guide index:

Upgrading to Member and above

Mileage Shop

FAQ

Edit History

~ First of all: what is mileage point, how can I get it? ~

Mileage point is a kind of currency on the website, you can obtain by donating for MyShop points. You get 1 mileage point for donating 1000 MS point. So the minimum mileage you can get is 12 by donating 5 USD for 12 500 points (might vary if there are any MyShop bonus events). You need these points to upgrade your membership to member, super member and VIP. And this is the currency for buying mileage boxes once you're a member or above.

From 12-7-2014 you can get 200 mileage points for hitting lv200 on your character. This is a new level up reward for Trickster. Login on the website > Manage Account > Event > Go to event... > Level up reward

Mileage points are now transferable between accounts under the 'Manage Account' function on the website. You need only the username to do that.

Benefits for being NOT a free member:

- you have access for web-compounding which gives higher compounding rates therefore better equipments for you!

- you can compound your equipment 50k galders/ slots (instead of the 1mil+/slot for an ultimate eq in-game)

. you have access for web-tempering  new!

- youhave access for mileage shop: you can buy lv30, 70, 140 and 190 boxes which may contain a surprise permanent kitty sprint! And if you're not

that lucky you get several compound elixirs(including amethyst and pink ones), refine powders, lock candies, anything which help you upgrade your equipment

- more things to sell on Auction House

- more galders to put on AH for points (yes, you can sell galders for MyShop Points)

- VIP bonuses (explained below)

- these kind of memberships last for 1 month

~ Member types ~

tumblr_niw1f30bH41ql5ubdo1_1280.png

Spoiler

1. Free member:

- it does NOT cost you any mileage points

- you don't have access for web-compounding, mileage shop and web tempering

- you can put 5 different things into the Auction House for sale

- you can put max. of 40m galders for MS Points

- you still can sell galders for MS points BUT you won't get any mileage points because it is not donating

- it lasts forever if you don't upgrade

2. Member:

- it costs you 30 mileage points (= 30k MS donate)

- now you have access for web-compound and mileage shop YAAAYY! ~

- you have acces for web-tempering  new!

- you can put 10 different items into the Auction House

- you can put max. of 100m galders for MS Points

- you can still sell galders for MS points

- it lasts for 1 month

3. Super Member:

- it costs you 60 mileage points (= 60k MS donate)

- you have access for web-compound and mileage shop!

- you have access for web-tempering  new!

- you can put 15 different things into the Auction House

- you can put max. of 250m galders for MS Points

- you can still sell galders for MS points

- it lasts for 1 month

4. VIP:

- it costs you 80 mileage points (= 80k MS donate)

- you can use web-compound and mileage shop

- you have access for web-tempering  new!

- you can use 2 types of the same effect elixir at web-compounding  It is the same for all member type (except free member)

- you can put 25 different things into the Auction House

- the amount of galder you can put on for sale (for MS points) is limitless

- you gain 50% bonus and tm exp in-game

- you gain 20% drop rate on all items (except boss drops)

- you get 20% movement speed

- you get a 'V' sign next to your character so everyone will know that you're VIP

- it lasts for 1 month

(huge thanks for the more information about being VIP to Haters)

OK, now that you know all these things we can jump to the upgrading section!

~ 1st Steps: Upgrading ~

• First of all you have to log into your account on the website
  • Then you click on the 'VIP' icon next to your account name:

tumblr_n2xryoRpeQ1ql5ubdo1_400.jpg

• After that you'll face with this panel, I highlighted some important things:

tumblr_n2xryoRpeQ1ql5ubdo2_1280.jpg

1. The available mileage points you can spend

2. It shows the date of the expiration if you upgrade (EDIT: My last membership expired on March 16, I don't know why it shows April 16 ...)

3. You can choose what kind of membership you want to upgrade to (in my case I upgraded my membership from Free Member to Member). At the right side: you can see how many points it will cost you to upgrade to that type of membership, LI means the number of items you can put into the AH and LM means the amount of galders you can sell for points

• The following window will appear if you click 'Subscribe' after choosing Member:

tumblr_n2xryoRpeQ1ql5ubdo5_400.jpg

Just simply click OK.

• After upgrading your panel will look like this:

tumblr_n2xryoRpeQ1ql5ubdo8_1280.jpg

And I have 34 mileage points left. Now I can use Mileage Shop and Web-compound YES! ~

And you can see that my membership will expire on April 24 (today is March 24)

I will explain in the next post how mileage shop works

• Pepper, Kheops, Sakai and 7 others like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

~ Mileage Shop - How does it work? ~

So in the first post we learned how to upgrade our membership, now I will explain how to use the Mileage Shop (and maybe web-compound later)

Now you have three newly available options in the special features section:

tumblr_naraf2zRcA1ql5ubdo2_1280.png

Click on the Mileage Shop and you'll face this:

tumblr_n2xryoRpeQ1ql5ubdo9_1280.jpg

You can see on the top that I have 34 available mileage points to spend.The level of these boxes refers to the level of the kitty sprint you can get from them for example you can get a lv30 kitty sprint from the Mileage Box 30.

The list of the items you can get from these boxes (I copy-pasted the list from here so credits go to him/her, and I think the number of these items may depends on the level of the box, because I bought a lv30 box and I got only 1x Black Elixir from it, this list refers to the lv190 boxes):

Craftman's Anvil (x3)

Shara's Bottle (x2)

Growth Vitamin (x1)

Cat Accessory Box [30] [70] [140] [190] (x1) (its level depends on the level of the mileage box)

NOTE: I wanted to add the small picture of the items but forum doesn't allow too many pictures in one post so... I helped you guys with the wiki links.

• Kheops, ssjali, Izumikun and 1 other like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

~ Frequently Asked Questions ~

1. Why your grammar sucks?

Because I'm Hungarian and I'm not perfect I make mistakes sometimes. I apologize in advance if I do this.

2. Do I get ALL the listed items if I buy one mileage box?

No, you don't. You get ONE type of the listed items if you open ONE box.

3. Can I buy mileage points by galders/ms points?

No, you can't. You can get mileage points ONLY by donating for the server.

new! You can get mileage points by donating or you can also get 200 mileage points by reaching lv200 on your chars (as a level up reward) OR you can buy points from others by galders or myshop BUT this part depends on trust in each other. new!

4. How many mileage points will I get if I donate?

I explained this above but here we go again: 1k MS points for 1 point of mileage therefore:

5 USD ---- 12.5k MS points = 12 mileage points

10 USD ---- 20k MS points = 25 mileage points

15 USD ---- 37.5k MS points = 37 mileage points

20 USD ---- 50k MS points = 50 mileage points

25 USD ---- 62.5k MS points = 62 mileage points

50 USD ---- 125k MS points = 125 mileage points

100 USD ---- 250k MS points = 250 mileage points 

5. How much is the minimum mileage I should spend for be able to use web-compound? Why is it good for me to use it instead of the in-game one?

Member is the minimum requirement for be able to use web-compound so that's 30 mileage. Web-compound is different from the in-game one. You will have better comps on your equipment, you'll be more 'haxx', it costs you only 50k galders/slot, it does NOT depend on your DA/LK. 

6. Will you write a web-compound guide too?

It depends on the information I can get about the elixirs we can use at the same time, I don't have each kind of them so it is a bit hard for me but I'd like to write one, yes but I won't reserve it.

7. Do you plan on writing more system features guides?

Yes, I do. I wanted to write some useful guides for the server, because it is hard to understand everything if you weren't here when the server opened. Ishimaru reserved the Auction House and Galders Bank guide which I linked in the beginning of this guide. 

8. It is unfair against the free-users! F* this mileage and member system!

Well, we donated for the server where YOU play so we deserve some benefits. As a free member you can STILL sell your galders for MyShop points and buy pretty awesome things in the AH, you can ask a member or above player to comp for you (if you trust them enough) and you can buy elixirs from other players.

9.  Is the Kitty Sprint level the only difference between the mileage boxes? If I don't want the sprint, is it safe to just keep buying the lowest mileage box?

According to the information I got the only difference between the boxes are the level of the kitty sprint you can get. I need information about the number of the item you can get because MyDecember got 2x black elixirs / lv190 boxes and I got 1x black elixir from a lv30 box. My guildmate says he got 1x elixir from the lv190 boxes too. So in my opinion it is either random OR he/she write it wrong because you can get only 1 from any other type of elixirs. BUT screenshots prove in his/her topic that you can get 2x black elixirs from the lv190 boxes

10. I only want the boxes. Is it possible?

Yes, it is. People can sell these boxes on the Auction House for galder/myshop points. (EDIT: they are not tradeable in-game anymore)

11. I haven't used my account for a long time and my membership became Newbie and I can't change to free user manually. What should I do?

Level up your character at least once and from that time you leveled up your membership will upgrade automatically to Free member 7 days later.

Shouldn't be a problem from now on because the Newbie member type has been removed.

• Kheops, ssjali, Izumikun and 1 other like this

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

~ Edit History ~ 

26th of March, 2014: Added new info to 'Newbie type' and +1 question and answer to the FAQ

4th of April, 2014: Fixed some misleading info about the amount of galders

12th of July, 2014: Updated the guide to the new patch: mileage points are now transferable and Free Member+Member types can put more things into the AH for sale. Super Member and VIP remain the same.

13rd of August, 2014: Newbie member status has been removed, added to the guide

23rd or August, 2014: Added the web-tempering info to the Member, Super Member, VIP member types. Corrected some grammatical mistakes. Replaced a picture at the mileage shop post. Updated the FAQ too

25th of August, 2014: Added a table about the different member types and functions you can reach with them, I hope it will be more obvious this way ^^

28th of January, 2015: Updated that table because now we have new features there ^^

9l0zUv3.png

MyDecember

MyDecember

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • IGN:Kotone
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:217/261

Great guide, but with this season the mileage boxes aren't tradable ingame, only purchasable via auction house on web

Kotone - Duelist 217/261 * Shiori - Primadonna 136/132

Richard - Scientist 217/261 * Ritchyrd - Gambler 136/132

PoiPoi - Fire/Earth/Dark Witch 217/261* Vanilmirth - Priest 136/132

Kotone is my main, PoiPoi is my sister and Richard is my brother.

We party on EQ share always. We do everything together.

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Great guide, but with this season the mileage boxes aren't tradable ingame, only purchasable via auction house on web

Oh, my bad, I'll add this

9l0zUv3.png

darude

darude

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • IGN:~

Awesome thorough/detailed guide. I think a ton of new players will find this useful. Great work!

• Nariann likes this

YTakuyaY

YTakuyaY

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • IGN:XYukariX
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:221/261

What about the de-compound option? Does it still require Nate's bottle via the web?

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

What about the de-compound option? Does it still require Nate's bottle via the web?

Yup, it does I just checked

9l0zUv3.png

Azura

Azura

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil
  • IGN:iRuri
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:170

Great guide!

It will, definitely, help a lot of new people.

And please do the compounding guide, i had some trouble using it for the first time and i'm sure new players will go through the same thing.

Keep up the good work!

iRuri

Posted Image

iRuri's Store (Selling Topic): http://board.playtri...6-iruris-store/

iRuri's PvE Shuriken Thief Master Guide: http://board.playtri...f-master-guide/

YTakuyaY

YTakuyaY

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • IGN:XYukariX
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:221/261
Yeah, you almost never need to play Fox for compounding evet again.

Destruidor

Destruidor

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

nice guide.

u know how to and where i use this erins secret book?

• Nariann likes this

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

nice guide.

Erin's book is needed for pet fusion at the NPC named Pet Breeder Erin. It works the same as artisan's flame but it's for pets. I took a screenshot at mega bank

tumblr_n39cya3MWg1ql5ubdo1_500.png

9l0zUv3.png

Angel~♥

Angel~♥

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationHiding under beds *o*
  • IGN:ForeverNAlways
  • Class:Fat Sheepy <3
  • Level:32x

Very thorough guide! If only this was out when I first started playing rTO. :P Hehe. But it still answered some of my questions I had about AH.

For example, being a free member: I know there is a point where I am able to sell things in AH but only 2 items at a time. However, I couldn't sell anything on my alt account. And your guide told me it's because I needed to wait a week after I leveled. So thank you. :) Good information to keep in mind.

• Nariann likes this

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

aikoaiko

aikoaiko

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Do I have to be member or more to buy mileage boxes with mileage points? D:

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Do I have to be member or more to buy mileage boxes with mileage points? D:

Yes.

• Nariann likes this

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

updated 12-7-2014

9l0zUv3.png

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

updated

9l0zUv3.png

WishBone

WishBone

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • IGN:Faryn
  • Class:Gambler
  • Level:250

Love The Guide  :D  ;)

nice guide.

Im Selling Some Erin Books If You Want Or Need Some .

Posted Image
Faryn

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts

Love The Guide  :D  ;)

Thankies ^^

9l0zUv3.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: member, free member, super member, VIP, VIP shop, membership, mileage, mileage shop, mileage system