Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Introduction

This is my guide to the Galders Bank & Auction House. These are two very basic features provided to all players, but it also seems to be the most confusing for most players, hence the creation of this guide. My plans with this guide is to have it be as up-to-date as possible for the FAQ and provide a basic concept, with examples, of how each function works. The sole purpose of this guide is to explain both functions, as well as teach how it works as simply as possible. If anything seems confusing, please feel free to post here and I'll do my best to answer your questiong.

Navigation
Auction House
Galders Bank
FAQ

Extra Information

The basics of this addition here is to go over any rules and disclaimers, etc. that will apply specifically to this thread. Alongside the generic forum rules and rules of forum ettiquet, these rules are to be followed closely.

1. DO NOT SAY SLURS IN THIS THREAD. Any and all slurs will be reported and your post will be requested for removal. This includes homophobic slurs, transphobic slurs, racist slurs, ableistic slurs, and any other slurs that exist.

2. DO NOT FLAME IN THIS THREAD. Any and all attempts at flaming, no matter how minute, will be reported and requested for removal. If your only intention to be on this thread is to flame, just get out and don't bother coming back.

3. Please be polite. I'm not asking for much here. Just don't act like a jerk. It's as simple as that. This goes towards me, towards any and all posters here, no matter how problematic they are. If you see a problematic post, simply report it and allow the moderators to take care of it.

4. This is NOT a thread to complain about certain website functions or about memberships or anything of the like. Posts like this will be reported for derailing and be requested for removal. This thread's purpose is to provide a guide to the auction house and galders bank without being closed.

5. Don't copy each-other's posts. I think the two of you know I'm talking about you. Just don't do it. It's obnoxious and pointless, and I know for a fact you've gotten in trouble because of it numerous times in a certain thread under Chit-Chat. If you even start that copycat crap, I'll report both of you and request both of your posts for removal. Congrats. The two of you have an entire rule just for you.

6. While not mandatory, please check this thread to make sure your question / problem isn't already answered. As a first remark, always refer to the FAQ section. If the FAQ doesn't provide a solution, then try looking at the posts past that. If your question isn't answered, then feel free to post your question. This is to prevent the same question being asked and answered an infinite amount of times. It saves everyone time and frustration.

7. Don't use this thread to complain about the game, the moderators, Sky and/or Wan, other players, or anything like that. Just don't. All it's going to grant you is being reported and getting the post removed. If you wanna complain, go complain somewhere else. Seriously.

More to be added if needed

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Auction House

The Auction House is an offline extension for the purpose of buying and selling items that you or other players no longer want or need.

To access the Auction House, log in to the website. (You need to be offline ingame, first) Afterwards, scroll down and click the button I boxed in red.

zDoSDQ.png

You should now see a page that has numerous buttons and requires a secure code.

uPQlG5.png

The "secure code" is the code you registered with when you created your PlayTrickster account. (ie.: 4318)

Once you log in, you'll be brought to your iventory database.

From there, you can scroll through your inventory and decide what items to sell or you can select a different character on that account's inventory through the dropbox as shown.

dImFlY.png

The Auction House can be used to buy and sell things for both MS and for Galders. If a purchase is made with galders, it will be withdrawn directly from your Galders Bank, while any sales you make will be deposited directly to your Galders Bank.

If a purchase is made with MS, it will be withdrawn directly from your MS quota, while any sales will deposit the MS directly into your MS count. You don't need to worry about banking or withdrawing any MS, since it will automatically transact from your MyShop quota.

To make a sale, find something you wish to sell. (PLEASE NOT THAT ITEM IMAGE AND DESCRIPTION MAY NOT BE CORRECT WITH EACH OTHER. PLEASE REFER TO THE DESCRIPTION FOR WHAT THE ITEM ACTUALLY IS, OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT BE BUYING OR SELLING THE WRONG ITEM.)

For this example, I'll be putting my expired Sheep Tail 70 up for sale

vGSJjC.png

To input a price for the item, click into the field provided and input the number desired, for example 4500. If you want the sale to be private(Won't be displayed in the auction house listings), then check the box that for "private". This will generate a private link that you can access and hand out. I'll go over that later.

If you want the sale to be for 4500 MS, click "Point". This will send the item out and be priced at 4,500 MS.
If you want the sale to be for 4500 Galders, click "Galders". This will send the item out and be priced at 4,500 Galders.

When you put an item up for sale, it will be sent to a specific category.

For items you've put up for auction for MS, you'll find it under both Store(Point) and Buy(Point). If the sale is private, you will not find it under Buy(Point).

For items you've put up for auction for Galders, you'll find it under both Store(Galders) and Buy(Galders). If the sale is private, you will not find it under Buy(Galders).

If you want to withdraw a sale or find the private link, click the appropriate Store button. For this example, I'll be using the Store(Points) button.

utyIpK.png

To cancel a sale, click the "Cancel" button, as shown in the picture. This will return the item to your inventory, granted it hasn't already been sold by the time you clicked the Store button and hit the Cancel button.

If your sale is private, as shown in the example photo, you'll see an extra bit of information. This is where you'd get the link to your sale, in case you wanted the object to be purchasable by only one person, rather than let anyone take it. This is useful if you're trying to transfer items between accounts or if you're trying to sell a non-tradable item to someone in specific.

Here's an example between the differences of a private sale and a public sale:

xtrQth.png

As you can see, only the item up for private sale will provide a link to the sale.

To purchase an item on the Auction Hall, first go to the appropriate section you wish to make your purchase in. (If you want to make purchases in MS, click the Buy(Point) button, for Galders, click Buy(Galders).)

When you enter the Buy(Galders) section, you will first notice that, not only is there no particular item organization order, but a lot of the stuff on the first page will likely be beyond overpriced and never sell. However, these are useful for examples.

When you look at an item for sale and don't have enough galders to buy the item, you'll see it as follows:

QM6u0J.png

This simply means you don't have enough galders in your Galders Bank to make the purchase. If you can truly afford the item, simply go to the Galders Bank and deposit the appropriate amount of Galders, then return and make your purchase.

However, if you see an item like the following:

Q79TxD.png

This means that you have enough galders stored in your Galders Bank to make the purchase. If the description is indeed the item you wish to purchase, then click the "buy" button, which will lead you to the following page.

kYOpWT.png

From this page, you can choose which character the item will go to. This will determine which inventory the item will be directly deposited to. Once you've selected the character you wish to purchase it on and are sure it's the item you wish to buy, then you can hit the Buy button and you'll have the amount in question subtracted from your Galders Bank total and the item sent to your inventory. The item will appear in your inventory once you next log in.

If you've decided that you no longer wish to purchase the item, you can simply click the "Back" button as shown under the character selection dropbox. This will redirect you back to the appropriate page without altering your Galders total.

When making sales, be sure to check the competing prices! If you're selling at item for more than it's already being auctioned for, the chances of your item selling will go down by a lot. You can use the search function as shown below to determine what kind of item type you want to search for, or you can type a part of the item title into the field provided as shown below as well.

qIFEOP.png

These functions are useful in helping you refine your search to better find what you're looking for. By default, the search field will be empty and set to "All'. You can refine your search as much as you desire. (ie.: You can either just use the dropbox to search or you can just use the field to search.) Once you're ready to begin your search, hit the "Search" button. This will only show you results that fit in with your search. (ie.: If you only used the dropbox to search for non-skill card, you will see any and all cards that don't teach skills. If you only used the field to search for items with "Dragon" in the name, then any and all items with "Dragon" in the name will show up. If you use the field to search for non-skill cards and the field to search for items with "Dragon" in the name, then your search will be refined to show you only the Dragon character card.)

Posted Image

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Galders Bank

The Galders Bank is an offline banking extention solely reserved for galders. The galders bank is also where any and all purchases that involve galders transacts to. Like Banker Rachel, you can access this bank with any and all characters on the same account, but, unlike with Rachel, there is no minimal level requirement. (AKA: You can access it as soon as the character is created, rather than having to wait until you hit level 10 like with Rachel.) To be able to access the Galders Bank, you must be offline in-game.

To access the Galders Bank, log into the website.

h4yCso.png

After which, click the Auction House button.

gT7l38.png

You don't need to enter a pin, unlike with the Auction House. Just click the Galders Bank button.

1va64e.png

There are two simple functions provided. The first being a deposit function, the second being a withdrawal function.

Ww9Umy.png

Both of these affect galders on-hand only. If we use Sheep123 as an example, whom for example has 1,000,000 Galders on-hand while having 500,000 in Rachel's bank and 250,000 in the Galders Bank... Sheep123's balances when access the auction hall are On-Hand: 1000000G, Rachel's: 500000G, Galders Bank: 250000G.

When accessing the Galders Bank, you'll only see two sets of variables in use - The money currently deposited in the Galders Bank and the money on-hand for each character. So Sheep123 will only see that they have 1,000,000 Galders on Sheep123 while seeing 250,000 Galders in the bank, and 0 Galders on Fox123 and Dragon123 because they have no on-hand galders.

xR7xYZ.png

For a deposit, Sheep123 wants to store 250,000 Galders, so they look for the section for deposits on the Galders Bank. They check Sheep123 and type 250000 into the field provided in the section, then hit "Deposit". Once the transaction is complete, the on-hand Galders for Sheep123 will be 750,000 Galders and the Galders inside the Galders Bank will be 500,000 Galders.

For a withdrawal, we'll continue from the example above. Sheep123 wants to put 200,000 Galders on Dragon123, so they look for the section for withdrawals. They check Dragon123 and type 200000 into the field provided into the section, then hit "Withdraw". Once the transaction is complete, Sheep123 will still have 750,000 Galders on-hand, but the Galders Bank will show 300,000 Galders and Dragon123 will have 200,000 Galders on-hand.

After the transaction is complete, you're free to log out of the website and log back into the game, where all changes will be shown immediately. (AKA: Sheep123 will have 750,000 Galders on-hand and Dragon123 will have 200,000 Galders on-hand.)

Posted Image

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

FAQ

Q. Do you have to pay a fee to access the Auction House? (MS, Galders, Mileage?)
A. No. The Auction House is 100% free-to-use. The only fees that come up is when making a purchase through the auction house which consumes the MS or Galders specified on the item being purchased. (ie.: You have 3000 MS. You enter the Auction House. You still have 3000 MS. You find Super Soft Coloring for 500 MS. You decide to buy it. After you confirm the purchase, you're left with 2500 MS, and the Super Soft Coloring will appear in the inventory of the character you purchased on. For this example, the character's name is Sheep123, so the item will appear in Sheep123's inventory once you log back into the game.)
Q. Are there any special requirements for using the Galders Bank or Auction House?
A. Aside from having an account and being offline in-game, no. As long as you're not already logged into the game and the account exists, you can access the auction house.
Q. I can't sell anything after I made my account yesterday! What do I do?!
A. The solution is simple: You need to wait at least 3 days to be able to manually change your account type from "Newbie User" to "Free User". If you can't do so after 3 days have passed, your account will be set to "Free User" automatically after 7 days. Once your account is at least at "Free User", you can start to sell items.
Q. Do I need to be a Member or higher to buy things from the auction house?
A. No, you can buy things as soon as the account is created as long as it has the appropriate Galders or MS charged onto the account.

Q. What does "LM" and "LI" mean on the account type menu?
A. "LM" means "Limit Money", meaning the limit of how much Galders you can put up for sale at one time, while "LI" means "Limit Item", meaning the limit of how many items you can sell at once.

Q. Why is the "LM" for VIP Users "-1"? What does it mean?
A. The "-1" interval merely means that transaction limit is limitless. Meaning you can sell as many galders as you want, be it 1 or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 or higher.

Q. I tried to get into the auction house and it's not accepting my lock pin!! How do I fix this?
A. It's not broken, you're just using the incorrect code. The code to access the auction hall isn't the lock code you designated in-game, it's the code you input when you created your account. (ie.: 0000 or 7813)

Q. I can't buy anything, even though I have plenty of galders for it! What's going on here?!
A. Chances are that you didn't put the galders into the galders bank first. Any and all galders transactions are done purely through the galders bank. This is likely to prevent the possibility of the game breaking if a transaction is successful.

Q. I put my galders into the red haired lady's bank, but it's not showing up in my galders bank or vice-versa!
A. The galders bank is entirely separate from the in-game banks, including the warehouse bank. Any galders stored in the redheaded banker's inventory will only be accessable by talking to her with a level 10+ character and paying the fine to access the bank.

Q. If I sell galders on the auction house, will it sell immediately?
A. It all depends on the rates you put it for. If you put it for a reasonable rate, the average sell time is within 3 days. If you put it in for a cheap rate, you can expect the sell time to be within 1-2 days. If you put it as 1 galder for 900,000 MS, then you're never going to see the sale go through unless if someone's crazy enough to buy such inflated rates.

Q. I can't find the item I just bought!!!!! Where did it go!?
A. Clear out some space in your inventory. Likely chances are that you have too many unique items in your inventory at the moment, so it won't show up. Once you have enough space, relog and the item should be there. If it's not, log out and create a private transaction to another character of yours on a separate account, purchase it on them, then send it back. Once you get it back, it should show up like normal.

Q. Why do I keep disconnecting when using the auction house?
A. There's currently a glitch, likely in the coding, that's causing it. Just be patient and keep trying until Wan can fix it.

Q. Some of the private links aren't working when I know they should be! How do I fix this?!
A. The problem is with the link itself. Likely chances are, the link doesn't include "www." in it. The proper link should start with http://www.playtrickster.com/ and not http://playtrickster.com/. If the link doesn't include the "www.", simply copy/paste the link then add the "www." where it belongs in the link and it should work just fine. The reason this happens is unknown, and it doesn't always happen either. Sometimes the link given will include the "www.", sometimes it won't. Just be sure to add the "www." if it's not there.
Q. I bought the same stackable item(ie.: Bonus Eggs) from two separate people that I already had! Why are they counting separately?!
A. Items that can be stacked don't group up properly once added to the inventory. They'll consume a unique slot. If you had, for example, 30 Bonus Eggs then bought 5 from Sheep123 and bought 15 from Fox123, you'd have three unique slots consumed by a stack of 30 bonus eggs, a stack of 5 bonus eggs, and a stack of 15 bonus eggs. The way to correct this and make them stack properly again is to simply put them in your bank and withdraw them again. As soon as they enter your bank, they should stack properly, allowing you to withdraw a stack of 50 bonus eggs.
Q. I have a duplicate item that says it's untradable, unsalable, and undroppable! How do I get rid of it? Am I stuck with it forever?
A. You're not stuck with the item forever, no. Simply create a private auction involving the item in question, making sure to bank the item you want to keep first, then purchase the item on a character on a secondary account, then delete the character who now has the duplicated item. This will remove the item completely. (ie.: If you have two Adventurer's Books, bank one of them with Lisa first, then put the other one up for auction for your other account to purchase. This'll prevent you from accidentally removing both Adventurer's Books. Once your other account has the book in it's inventory, simply log into the character you put it on and delete that character. Bam. Bye-bye, undroppable, unsalable, and untradable item.)
Q. Your answer to the above seems a little confusing... Can you simplify it for me?
A. Basically, if you want to get rid of untradable, unsalable, and undroppable items, follow these steps.

• If you want to keep a copy of the item and only have more than one due to the duping of key and story quest items, store the ones that you want to keep in your bank. Either Rachel or Angelina will work.
  • Log out of the game and log into the website, then access the Auction Hall. Put in your secure code and find the item in your inventory on the respective character. Once you've found it, put it up for sale for 1 galder after checking the Private checkbox.
  • Click "Shop(Galders)" button on the button bar, then right click and hit "copy link address" or something similar(Exact term used varies by computer type. Windows 8 will probably see a different message than Windows Vista Home Premium.), then log out of that account and log into a secondary account with a character you're willing to delete.
  • Once you've logged in, paste the link you copied moments ago into the address bar and purchase the item on the ready-to-delete character. Make sure they have 1 Galder in their Galders Bank first, otherwise they can't grab it!
  • Once the item has been sold to your ready-to-delet echaracter successfully, log out of the website. Afterwards, log into the account you sold the item to, then delete the character you bought the item on. Once the deletion goes through, the item will stop existing.

Q. Is it true you can fix the login glitch by changing your password?
A. This is not an official fix, nor is this a long-term fix. It's a temporary fix, if anything, and can't even really be qualiied as a fix. The problem is not with your password, but with the website's coding.

Q. Is there any way to disable that really annoying video on the website?
A. A guide has recently opened in regards to this that provides a solution for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome users. You can check the guide out here. Unfortunately, there is no fix for Internet Explorer as of yet. For those of you who use that dinosaur, you unfortunately have to either mute your computer when browsing the website or suffer through it. (I use Internet Explorer & Google Chrome, so I know hell both ways.)

Q. How do I take things off of sale in the Auction House?
A. Simple click on the appropriate "Store" button and hit cancel on the item in question.

More to be added.

• Vitalic, Azura, tigrexi and 1 other like this

Posted Image

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

I also started this yesterday tho' and I have some pictures that might come in handy, want me to send them to you?

EDIT: I only started to screenshot the things and add some highlighting, numbers etc. And I also wanted to write a membership guide cuz it's related to the auction house (galder cap, number of items to sell etc.) You'll find it here soon

9l0zUv3.png

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

I also started this yesterday tho' and I have some pictures that might come in handy, want me to send them to you?

EDIT: I only started to screenshot the things and add some highlighting, numbers etc. And I also wanted to write a membership guide cuz it's related to the auction house (galder cap, number of items to sell etc.) You'll find it here soon

That'd be great.

Posted Image

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Locationin a cemetary with the rest of tassu
  • IGN:Minttu
  • Class:the Führer
  • Level:361

Can I change Auction Hall into Auction House since it's bothering me xD?

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Can I change Auction Hall into Auction House since it's bothering me xD?

Oh, lemme fix that. Too used to functions like that being called a hall rather than a house.

Posted Image

Minttu

Minttu

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • Locationin a cemetary with the rest of tassu
  • IGN:Minttu
  • Class:the Führer
  • Level:361

Thanks ~ xD

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

No problem.

Posted Image

Azura

Azura

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil
  • IGN:iRuri
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:170

This is a great idea!

This guide will help a lot of people. I had to figure it out how to use that stuff by myself, reading the forums and asking to the community, you included i guess xD

Can i give you a tip?

On the FAQ section, set the questions to Bold and the answers in gray color. And add a little more space between a question/answer set to another.

That way it will become easier to read. There are too many texts together and that might be confusing sometimes.

iRuri

Posted Image

iRuri's Store (Selling Topic): http://board.playtri...6-iruris-store/

iRuri's PvE Shuriken Thief Master Guide: http://board.playtri...f-master-guide/

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

This is a great idea!

This guide will help a lot of people. I had to figure it out how to use that stuff by myself, reading the forums and asking to the community, you included i guess xD

Can i give you a tip?

On the FAQ section, set the questions to Bold and the answers in gray color. And add a little more space between a question/answer set to another.

That way it will become easier to read. There are too many texts together and that might be confusing sometimes.

iRuri

I'll see what I can do.

Posted Image

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Going to be working on the Galders Bank section throughout today. I plan to at least start the Auction House section before April 15th at the latest.

Posted Image

Pepper

Pepper

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:CrescentMoonie
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:500

It's looking good! I think some of your questions from the FAQ are worded funny and I like that. 8D

aff_zps49d52b70.pngcremecake_Icon_by_Oni_chu.gif

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

It's looking good! I think some of your questions from the FAQ are worded funny and I like that. 8D

Wait, worded funny how

Posted Image

Pepper

Pepper

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:CrescentMoonie
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:500

I mean like, they sound cute? 

Q. I can't find the item I just bought!!!!! Where did it go!?

aff_zps49d52b70.pngcremecake_Icon_by_Oni_chu.gif

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

I stg if you're calling me cute I'll destroy you like I destroyed the people who called me cute last week.

Posted Image

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Updated the first post as well as the FAQ.

First post now exists in general and includes the general rules that apply specifically to this thread, and the FAQ now addresses the issue involving why private links sometimes will not work.

• Nariann likes this

Posted Image

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 2308 posts

Update: 3/29/2014
Auction House guide is now complete.

Photos have been added to the Galders Bank section.

Posted Image

Kiki

Kiki

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationDa Hood
  • IGN:Kiba
  • Class:Evo Diva
  • Level:18x

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this! It was a bit troublesome to figure all of this out by myself a few weeks ago. :P Good work!

...Okay, there is one thing that I cannot figure out even with this guide.

Q. I can't sell anything after I made my account yesterday! What do I do?!
A. The solution is simple: You need to wait at least 3 days to be able to manually change your account type from "Newbie User" to "Free User". If you can't do so after 3 days have passed, your account will be set to "Free User" automatically after 7 days. Once your account is at least at "Free User", you can start to sell items.

My sister's account will not change to "Free User" at all. We both made our accounts on the same day, January 26th. Then I bought MyShop at some point, and I have been able to buy/sell whenever I like. But I can't sell anything on AH through my sister's account (I proved that I can buy things, though). How exactly do you manually change from "Newbie" to "Free"?

...Well, now it fixed itself. There is a "membership expires on..." listing when you're looking at the account info. Apparently, something expired today, but now it says "Free User". Weird! xD   I miss old TO.

Anyway, thanks again for posting this guide! I will definitely be referring back to this.

no expectations to_tag1_by_heyabbyanne-da08p13.png just sensations