Photo

Kyzuumi's Diva Guide (All Credits to the Owner)

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Michael

Michael

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • IGN:Kauw
  • Class:Card Thrower Guy
  • Level:1xx

what the f uses hp then i thought charms had a skill that had damage based on hp

Impelling rage/Power charging use hp for dmg. 

Oshi

Oshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:xChibi
  • Class:Librarian

what the f uses hp then i thought charms had a skill that had damage based on hp

I thought this as well! xD

So I think HV is the way to go!  Thank you guys! ^_^

Rose

Rose

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • IGN:Eye, GreenRose
  • Class:Thief Master, Soul Master
  • Level:20x, 22x

Hello. I already read the guide but I'm still a bit confused. My diva is 4114 pure AP. Should I just get high HV equips and pet and then comp everything with HP? I'm only lv 15x, is it worth refining now?

=^.^=

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

It depends, if you really like doing area damage then go for all out HP, do not neglect your HV tho, your equips [if possible] should also have some HV in it too [charm type equips in general].

For a more balanced build you can mix it up a little bit, but since you are 4114, I think some HV in a few of your equipments would be nice, here is my reasons:

1. you waste more HP pots if you have high HP and WT is a HUGE issue for char with only 1 point in Sense [unless you can afford those WT-less potions or you got yourself some good charm equips with WT on it, e.g. Red Pouch from myshop], also more HV = more miss = less damage

2. with 4114 build, you got some nice base AP from natural growth, so might as well use card skills [One pair] and volley kick as it's damage is based on HV and AP combinaton

3. Your HP number is only used for Impelling Rage skills and Siren Song [and to avoid dying too XD]. The latter is more affected by DP values rather than HP.

4. HP based skills are inconsistent despite it being decent area damage skills. The more you take damage, the lesser your damage will be. So if you are dying, say goodbye to your damage XD. Your HV based skills are far more consistent compared to HV, but is restricted to single target.

As for refining, its never a bad thing to get a good refine out of your shield [esp those 5 stars equips like Alt. Twist Shield for your level], however do not over do it if you cannot afford it. If you can however, just do it :]. You can still sell it after you do not use it anyway, so you kinda get your money back XD

This is from my personal opinion and experience as a charm type player.

• Rose likes this
Spoiler

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

Just poking my head in to say a few things.

1) I pretty much followed a HP Diva guide when I first started seriously doing DP Duke. The development and maintenance of this guide interests me.

2) Siren Song damage math stuff - just from raw numbers, stupidly high DP is the best way to bring this skill into opieop territory. BUT there's something that needs to be said here regarding leveling (I think I brought this up in my old DP Duke guide but I can't find that guide anymore) - While DP has a more dramatic effect on your Siren Song (both in boosting raw power and in keeping yourself in top form), to get the most out of it you... have to be leveling in HP (because of how the formula works). I ran the math on this once and Siren Song gets an additional five damage per level for DP chars and seven per level for HP chars.... or something like that. I'll have to re-run the numbers to be sure.

EDIT:

Formula for siren song: ([(DP * 5) + HP] * Power) / 10

DP characters gain 8 DP and 30 HP per level.

HP characters gain 4 DP and 60 HP per level.

Nonbuilds gain 4 DP and 30 HP per level.

Assuming mastery, using GGFTW mastery Power of 4.6

And now, for pseudo-calculus!

ΔSS(D,M) = (8*5+30)*.46 = 70*.46 = 32.2 more damage on levelup

ΔSS(H,M) = (4*5+60)*.46 = 80*.46 = 36.8 more damage on levelup

ΔSS(X,M) = (4*5+30)*.46 = 50*.46 = 23 more damage on levelup

E2: So by level 235, just from leveling my Siren Song gained 7534.8 damage, while had I been leveling in HP this whole time that would be 8611.2 - a difference of over a thousand. Meanwhile a pure HV or pure AP diva/duke has only gained 5382. Nothing to sneeze at, certainly, but it's not a workhorse skill at that number given the cooldown.

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • 534 posts
The real reason why people go HP on their build, in my opinion is because HP is a value that is difficult to obtain, you cannot simply reach 200k HP without compounding most of your stuffs with HP. Getting DP on the other hand is easier, if you have refined all of your stuff to lvl 13, you could get around 12-13k DP without buffs, and can reach around 20k DP with buffs on. That is from shield and Hats alone + a afew stuffs that adds in some DP like some capes or accesorries, uncompounded.

Again this is my opinion, I would really like to see how well a DP racoon is on the end game too with good DP compound if possible. Would really love to see someone with 50k DP !
Spoiler

pokota

pokota

• Members
  • 310 posts

Actually, HP is probably the one stat that's most commonly comped for. As far as I've seen there's a very, very small subset of armaments that can comp for DP, and I've seen nothing that refines for DP that can also take DP as a comp stat - usually what comps for DP will be stuff that refines for one of the magic stats, if it can be refined at all *cough*capes*cough*.

At DP 799 (level 400) I'm going to have a base DP of 3188. Everything after that has to be through equips. I don't think 50k DP is any more possible for myself as it is for anyone else, 3K isn't anything to sneeze at (it's still more than most players have in total) but after that you're refining everything.

E: But yeah. The reason HP is preferred for leveling over DP is because HP simply has way more options, including going pure and being effective that way. 

• Neal likes this

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • 534 posts

http://wiki.ggftw.co...er/Cyclone_Belt

http://wiki.ggftw.co...ena_(Charm)_280

http://wiki.ggftw.co...oon_Tie_Pin_240

http://wiki.ggftw.co...Gareosu_bag_240

ARGH [Myshop Head lvl 250] and Nekokao Mask 260 [Myshop Mask] can both also be compounded with DP.

Yeah, there's not a lot of options for DP compound, but the link above shows a few good one. There might be a better choice than the above links tho, but eh XD

With slot expander, each piece from the above links can reach around 2K DP (can reach even 3k DP if compound is really good and hax temper), I still gonna use 2k as average tho, so around extra 12k DP from 6 equipment.. So that will be a total of about 25K DP. That's still without powerful regal shield, with poweful regal shield it should be around 26-27k DP WITHOUT base DP, with base it will be around 30k total at level 400. Actually 50k DP might be plausible with buffs on if you are pure DP ! 

But then again, this is only a speculation tho, would really love to see someone to try this build XD This is getting interesting 

Spoiler

pokota

pokota

• Members
  • 310 posts
But with that much DP you should be able to hit 50k with buffs without being pure DP - you get 1592 DP at DP 400. Metamorphosis is beyond the general scope of this thread as Divas can't have it, but it has to be cast after other buffs so they don't benefit from the increased base and anyway you can't Siren Song while Metamorphosed. So, while pure DP makes hitting 50k DP easier it's certainly not exclusively in my domain to perform such a feat (hence my wording of "any more possible for myself than it is for anyone else").

E: Using GM Kumi's Bow as a reference point as that's probably a thing I'll be getting soon.
ΔSS(clean,M) = ((56*5)+480)*.46 = 349.6
Minimal unassisted DP comp using 2 slots at 3 DP 200 stones each is 176 DP
Maximal unassisted DP comp using 2 slots at 3 DP 200 stones each is 608 DP
Minimal unassisted HP comp using 2 slots at 3 HP 200 stones each is 1320 HP
Maximal unassisted HP comp using 2 slots at 3 HP 200 stones each is 4560 HP 
(in both cases, Minimal increases by the equivalent of 44 levels, and Maximal increases by the equivalent of 152 levels)

ΔSS(d,M) = (((56+176)*5)+480)*.46 = 754.4
ΔSS(D,M) = (((56+608)*5)+480)*.46 = 1748
ΔSS(h,M) = ((56*5)+(480+1320))*.46 = 956.8
ΔSS(H,M) = ((56*5)+(480+4560))*.46 = 2447.2

HP gets an advantage because the per-level increase in damage output it just greater per level of HP. As this is a result of the damage calculation for Siren Song, this should be true for all levels in which the equivalent HP and DP comp items grant the same level-equivalence values (range values divided by change-in-level).

Bear in mind all of these calculations are assuming maximum health when using Siren Song - the more damage you've taken, the more noticeable the difference DP makes.

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • 534 posts

yeah its not doable for normal people tho, you gonna need one helluva fund XD

Still I want to see this happens haha

Spoiler

Rose

Rose

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVietnam
  • IGN:Eye, GreenRose
  • Class:Thief Master, Soul Master
  • Level:20x, 22x

I have some noob questions:

1. Do divas need elements? If yes, which one?

2. What are the best equips and pet in this server now? If possible, please tell me everything that appears in Equip window except fashion, bullet & drill.

=^.^=

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • 534 posts

I have some noob questions:

1. Do divas need elements? If yes, which one?

2. What are the best equips and pet in this server now? If possible, please tell me everything that appears in Equip window except fashion, bullet & drill.

1. Divas does not really need elements, unless you wanna do melee damage. Elemental attributes does not contribute to any of divas skill damage formula. But feel free to make some attribute stuff if you have the fund, it may come in handy sometimes if you just wanted to smack stuffs XD

2. There are still a lot of options when it comes to high end game equipment [not as much as mid game equipment] but most of these stuffs are really expensive. Here is the list of the most common one.

Shields:

Altiverse Crimson Shield

- Draconic Shield

- [JP]Le Sitar Silt

- Powerful Regal Shield

- [JP]Repakottoshiruto

- [JP]Naked Blade Shield 310

Weapons:

Altiverse Crimson Sword [HV compound or Fire Attribute if melee]

- Draconic Sword [HV compound or Fire Attribute if melee]

- Card Master Racoon Staff 230

Hats:

- [JP]Naked Blade Hat 310

- [JP]Le Sitar Hat

Accessories:

- Altiverse Crimson Necklace

- [JP]Lepa Cot Necklace

- Draconic Pendant

- [JP]Naked Collider Key 310

Pets:

[JP]Shinomiya Sunflower 310

- [TH]Santa Esther(Power/Charm)

Belt:

- [JP]Le Sitar Belt 310 [basically the best belt a power, charm  and gunner type can get]

Cyclone Belt

Capes:

Universal Trickster Cape 360 [the best cape ever there is XD]

Wings of Athena

- [JP]Lepa cot Rem race

- [JP]Spica data shawl

- [JP]Porosumanto

- [JP]Naked collider Cape

- [JP]Le sitar network light

Masks:

[JP]Nekokao mask 260

Heads:

[JP]Doze off beckoning cat head

- Pavane head accessory 280

Sprints:

Kitty Sprint 190

- Orange Shoestring 

I might miss a few stuffs there, but these are the one that came across my mind atm :]

Most of these stuffs are equip-able around lvl 300+

Hope it helps ! 

• Rose likes this
Spoiler