Sharmelllll

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Sharmell
  • Class:Fox
  • Level:1

Hello, I can't seem to find some of the skills you've listed like the hide, sudden attack, poison assault, and explosive expert. I've tried to go the Garden of Skill master but I can't find it  :( Please reply :)

TimertheBunneh

TimertheBunneh

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • IGN:TimertheBunneh
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:-

Hello, I can't seem to find some of the skills you've listed like the hide, sudden attack, poison assault, and explosive expert. I've tried to go the Garden of Skill master but I can't find it  :( Please reply :)

You have to find those through the card packs sold by Card Girl.

TimertheBunneh (Duelist)PoisonScorpio (Dark Lord)PiXieStiX (Soul Master, elements water/elec)MadJungle (Gambler)Daitenshi (Priest)McFallen (Thief Master)

Sharmelllll

Sharmelllll

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Sharmell
  • Class:Fox
  • Level:1

Thanks ^^

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den
  • IGN:TwinPaw
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:191

Is a 2143 build idle for Shuriken Fox? I've also, for some reason I can't remember, comp LK in my town set shields instead of HP for higher crit rate and maybe superstitious of comping rates. However I do comp one slot of HP into hats, along with one slot of MP. I am pure DA though. Have I been making huge errors or am I'm doing alright?

Keep in mind I'm not aiming for PvP, but wonder if I'm still fine with a 2143 build with pure DA as a Shuriken fox, or if I should invest in a Build Graph Reset item? Rather late to start over.

Book Hunter

Currently searching in Rose Garden (Johan's Story).

I proudly do my own drilling.

xaelous

xaelous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

A Pure LK Thief Master its good? Or one Half DA/Half LK

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iRuris, PvE, Shuriken, Thief, Master, Thief Master, Guide, Fox Guide, Fox