Photo

Launcher Error

Best Answer ImperiouS , 08 March 2014 - 04:00 PM

Hi Solinya,

What i suggest to you is to delete all the trickster folder and download the Season2 folder and the Manual Patch.
You probably have the revo folder with S2 files, this does not work.
Once you have all, 

Right click on Splash ==> Property ==> Compatibility ==>You select the case "Run this program as administrator" in Bonus You can select the case"Run this program compatibilié mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"

I hope it will help you   :)

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Solinya

Solinya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location2fort
  • IGN:Sonoa
  • Class:Boxer
  • Level:6x

I've got this gibberish error everytime when i try to click "Game Start" . I've tried every single suggestion found in the forums, Run it as admin, ran compatibility for Windows XP Service Pack 3, checked the files, Disabled both my firewall and anti-virus (Using Bitdefender), reinstalled while Firewall and anti-virus are disabled, downloaded both mirrors and downloaded the manual patch but it still keeps coming up with that error. Is there anyway at all that i could fix this?

Screenshot of the error and the trickster folder Attached File  capture_001_08032014_230057.jpg   96.24KB   3 downloads

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3453 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Where is your Trickster.bin file?

Solinya

Solinya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location2fort

That i do not know? is it necessary to have it in my folder?

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1143 posts
  • IGN:It's Me Mario !
  • Class:OMNI DARK LORD
  • Level:9999
✓  Best Answer

Hi Solinya,

What i suggest to you is to delete all the trickster folder and download the Season2 folder and the Manual Patch.
You probably have the revo folder with S2 files, this does not work.
Once you have all, 

Right click on Splash ==> Property ==> Compatibility ==>You select the case "Run this program as administrator" in Bonus You can select the case"Run this program compatibilié mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"

I hope it will help you   :)

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

The issue is that Trickster.bin is being deleted by your antivirus. Allow splash.exe through your firewall and add your Trickster folder as an exception to your antivirus and it should work just fine.

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Solinya

Solinya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location2fort

Alright so i tried completely turning off my anti virus and firewall when re-downloading the link Imperious gave and it worked! Thanks alot for the help :D