Berochan

Berochan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile.
  • IGN:Dead

A good way to make money and if you have access to MyShop is buying the lolbox thats available at the minute and get hats, shields and that kind of stuff and then resell it later (when the lolbox is not available anymore) and its price will increase considerably and even more if you wait months.

Also you should point out in the Pleveling section that the maximum level difference between you and the person you are going to plevel must be less than 60 levels (59 to 1 level difference).

I hope this isn't considered as necroposting ;o;

ifureadthisugay_zps15a2484d.gif?t=138872                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ~Pry you look so fab I think I love you :>

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada
  • IGN:Shy
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:200+

A good way to make money and if you have access to MyShop is buying the lolbox thats available at the minute and get hats, shields and that kind of stuff and then resell it later (when the lolbox is not available anymore) and its price will increase considerably and even more if you wait months.

Also you should point out in the Pleveling section that the maximum level difference between you and the person you are going to plevel must be less than 60 levels (59 to 1 level difference).

I hope this isn't considered as necroposting ;o;

Thanks very much! I have added those ideas to each category they belong in~

rsz_animescenery5seec1.png

~Helpful to others|Persistent on ideas|Friendly as ever~

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Added (?) to points that need to be confirmed.

Vitalic

Vitalic

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed. c;.
  • IGN:uDesi
  • Class:mee-WOW

76ea10a90a32fc435cae33e95f0c5ac4.png

Yes, it's implemented.

I'd also like to point out that now that chaos tower is available, one can now gather altiverse boxes to sell. The weapons are quite nice.

Guardians are now out as well, so SCs (Secret Cards) can be obtained from Card Identification and sold for money.

Posted Image

Hn. me or ely ? ?

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Thank you very much for the info!

Elli

Elli

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Elli
  • Class:Sheep

I was surprised to see that the "Buy Low, Sell High" strategy wasn't listed here. It's a classic form of marketing. You have to be very savvy with prices though.

kiru_for_anhiee_by_teepoo.gif

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

I was surprised to see that the "Buy Low, Sell High" strategy wasn't listed here. It's a classic form of marketing. You have to be very savvy with prices though.

Adding this. Thanks!

QQinfinity

QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • IGN:QQinfinity
  • Class:Witch (Water/Elect/Light)
  • Level:200 ish

Adding this. Thanks!

But the prices would be ridiculous if everyone applies this technique!

Someone sells for 10k and someone buys it, sells for 20k and someone buys it, sells for 40k....

By the end no one would be able to afford ANYTHING! Isn't that bad for the economy instead?

Posted Image

"At Fiesta, everyday is Customer Appreciation Day. Come see for yourself, and get in touch with our products! Every day's great at your Fiesta!"

—Fiesta commercial
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from doing this, it was just too perfect a joke to let it pass...)

Elli

Elli

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Elli
  • Class:Sheep

But the prices would be ridiculous if everyone applies this technique!

Someone sells for 10k and someone buys it, sells for 20k and someone buys it, sells for 40k....

By the end no one would be able to afford ANYTHING! Isn't that bad for the economy instead?

I really meant Buy Low, Sell at Average Price ^^;
It'd be hard to really inflate the economy. You'd have to have a lot of money to be able to buy out all shops and then sell the item for higher.

If I find a good deal, I will usually resell that item below what others are selling anyway. I'm already making a profit, no need to be more greedy.. and it keeps items moving through my shop steadily.

• QQinfinity likes this

kiru_for_anhiee_by_teepoo.gif

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

You think my guide would change the economy? Haha, how silly!

QQinfinity

QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

You think my guide would change the economy? Haha, how silly!

"You think my music would change the world? Haha, how silly!"

-Possible last words of famous musicians.

Posted Image

"At Fiesta, everyday is Customer Appreciation Day. Come see for yourself, and get in touch with our products! Every day's great at your Fiesta!"

—Fiesta commercial
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from doing this, it was just too perfect a joke to let it pass...)

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

Too bad people are already trying to scam people by selling PPDs for ridiculous prices, like 30k/e.

I feel sorry for the people who don't know any better and end up shelling out 30k+ just for an item that won't even last long.

This was a problem even before the Item Girl in Megalopolis Shop stopped selling them. People are just disgustingly greedy.

It's pathetic to see someone open  a shop directly outside Megalopolis Shop labeled that it's selling PPDs selling them for 30k/e when you could have just walked inside and bought one for 20 times less the cost they're trying to scam you into paying.

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • IGN:Gram
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:301/400

Sturdy Looter - If you are the really sly type, you can look around some popular maps for people who aren't picking up valuable items. When you've found some, pick up the items that they aren't taking, and sell them at the Item Girl NPC. If your character can handle it, the best place to do this would be at Tapasco Field 1, only picking up the Equips.

Silent Gambler - Some people are against gambling, but some people choose to do so if they are lucky. Buying boss boxes (you can try "lolboxes" in the myshop if you have points) can give you a chance of a rare item that you can resell for more. [WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF GALDER OR POINTS TO SPARE]

these two need a bit of updating for S2, in that bosses no long drop boxes, and tapasaco actually isn't very good for getting money right now as far as i can tell. personally, i would suggest CT, as every single byte that enemies drop sells for 1k, and they drop them REALLY frequently.

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

these two need a bit of updating for S2, in that bosses no long drop boxes, and tapasaco actually isn't very good for getting money right now as far as i can tell. personally, i would suggest CT, as every single byte that enemies drop sells for 1k, and they drop them REALLY frequently.

There has to be some replacement map for Tapasco, so if I can get some input by people, I can surely add it in.

Sidt

Sidt

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • IGN:Gram
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:301/400

There has to be some replacement map for Tapasco, so if I can get some input by people, I can surely add it in.

equipment drop rates are pretty awful right now, so there probably isn't any really good places like old tech and tap.

MyDecember

MyDecember

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV
  • IGN:Kotone
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:217/261

I seem to get pretty good equip drop from shadow world mobs. They can easily make money quick.

Sadly they're heavy as fudge. :/

Kotone - Duelist 217/261 * Shiori - Primadonna 136/132

Richard - Scientist 217/261 * Ritchyrd - Gambler 136/132

PoiPoi - Fire/Earth/Dark Witch 217/261* Vanilmirth - Priest 136/132

Kotone is my main, PoiPoi is my sister and Richard is my brother.

We party on EQ share always. We do everything together.

QQinfinity

QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

There is always the mining dwarf option where you get a driller boy, a good drill (probably flicker), 80+ DA (90 for best results) then afk inside a mine.

In the tapasco mines for example, by the time i get to 99% i just run off to the item girl, sell the ones no body would want and keep the pure ones for quest. By only selling fragments, impure and gem tier of the mines, i get about 1.5mil every run and approximately 1 TM level + 50% TM exp (lv148/144). Though I have like 2 MS pouches so the amount of things you dug up would be different. One item in there weighs average 158 with the exception of Ori-Harkon, Zircon, Adamantite, Alexandrite that are about 650. 

Items from the 1st mine have a higher demand in the player trading market. The reason is because in the 2nd mine, the fragments, gems and stuff you sell to Item girl, yield more gold than the 1st mine. You naturally go there to dig so there are less people digging in the 1st mine and less competition in the market on Pure Scolecite...... I think.

Then if you had found Pure and Flawless you could always use them for quest, or sell them to players to get some extra profit.

People would really want the Tapasco Mine items since Marx gives Harkon through the quest. 

This also works with snow hill mine since people also need the Harkon, but snow hill mine is much easier to access, the level requirement is lower, the monsters on the way are more spread out and don't hit as hard. Which makes it a place where more players go to, where more of the items come out into the market, and how things get increasingly cheap to the point there is barely any profit.

Posted Image

—Fiesta commercial

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

There is always the mining dwarf option where you get a driller boy, a good drill (probably flicker), 80+ DA (90 for best results) then afk inside a mine.

In the tapasco mines for example, by the time i get to 99% i just run off to the item girl, sell the ones no body would want and keep the pure ones for quest. By only selling fragments, impure and gem tier of the mines, i get about 1.5mil every run and approximately 1 TM level + 50% TM exp (lv148/144). Though I have like 2 MS pouches so the amount of things you dug up would be different. One item in there weighs average 158 with the exception of Ori-Harkon, Zircon, Adamantite, Alexandrite that are about 650. 

Items from the 1st mine have a higher demand in the player trading market. The reason is because in the 2nd mine, the fragments, gems and stuff you sell to Item girl, yield more gold than the 1st mine. You naturally go there to dig so there are less people digging in the 1st mine and less competition in the market on Pure Scolecite...... I think.

Then if you had found Pure and Flawless you could always use them for quest, or sell them to players to get some extra profit.

People would really want the Tapasco Mine items since Marx gives Harkon through the quest. 

This also works with snow hill mine since people also need the Harkon, but snow hill mine is much easier to access, the level requirement is lower, the monsters on the way are more spread out and don't hit as hard. Which makes it a place where more players go to, where more of the items come out into the market, and how things get increasingly cheap to the point there is barely any profit.

I already have this down in Myshop Mastermind~

Jansen

Jansen

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

im kind of expecting POI's...., what are the most optimal hotspots in-game for raw-galders farming?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shy, Galder, Making, Guide