Are you looking for a way to make easy galder? Tired of seeing an item you want, but you just don't have the galder in your pockets for it? Well, you've come to the right place! Here at Shy's Galder Guide, we have many ways listed to make galder at a quicker pace. Please feel free to comment on this, giving ideas to improve the guide.
- Scavenger Animal - Pick up EVERY item you see on the ground, then sell it at your nearest Item Girl NPC. Please keep in mind that some items you pick up could be useful as Quest items that you can choose to use or sell!
- Quest Merchant - Gather Quest items from monsters or by digging and sell them in your own Personal Shop for more than you can get from the Item Girl NPC. The best places to gather and sell Quest items is at Caballa Relics and Oops Wharf.
- Sturdy Looter - If you are the really sly type, you can look around some popular maps for people who aren't picking up valuable items. When you've found some, pick up the items that they aren't taking, and sell them at the Item Girl NPC. If your character can handle it, the best place to do this would be at Tapasco Field 1, only picking up the Equips.
- Myshop Mastermind - If you have the money for points, and if you REALLY want galders more than points, then this is one of the EASIEST ways to get galder. Buy the points, buy some items in Myshop, then sell them for galders! Buying a Flicker Drill and Driller Boy pet with your points can also give you the chance to level up while gathering Gems and Fragments to sell at an NPC. Another simple step could be to just buy galders with the points.
- Power Trainer - Try managing a power level service once you've gained a high enough level. There are always many players at a lower level searching for someone to help them gain some extra levels. You can check in with other players for advice on prices per level. (You can only power level a character that is 99 levels under or over your character's level!)
- Legendary Lord - Legendary boss unique items can give you a good amount of galders if you choose to have good patience. Bosses will drop boxes and items that are unique to only that monster and will give a wide range of prices.
- Storage Seller - Anything you choose to store in your storage could be used later on to make some precious galders. Everyone knows that there's always something you forget is in storage, and you might not want it anymore, so why not let others who need it use it? Take the items from storage, and simply sell them in your Personal Shop.
- Chaos Feather Farmer - Players are constantly looking for people to AFK in a party so they can do some Party Quests. The rewards for being in a Party Quest include Chaos Feathers and experience, so you and the player will receive something you need. After gathering Chaos Feathers, you can sell tons of them in Personal Shops.
- Gift Box Beast - When your character reaches certain levels, you receive some nice gift boxes in the in-game Myshop. Some of the gift boxes contain items that most people in the game need or want. If you don't think you'll need the items that are given from the gift boxes, you can sell the gift boxes for a good amount of galder in a Personal Shop.
- Altiverse Angel - There are many boxes to open in the game, but only a few can give you something worthwhile. In the Chaos Tower, there will be a Boss Monster Quest every 12 floors which gives you Stage Boxes that depend on the floor. Very few of these Stage Boxes contain an Altiverse Spiritual Box, but if you do receive one, you can sell it for a lot of galders. Please keep in mind that you may also sell the Stage Boxes!
- Card Keeper - With Guardians out, you know there's going to be a high demand in certain cards! There are some Secret Cards that can be obtained for Card Identification, which can be sold for galders.
- Price Peeper - In any game, whether it be galders or gold, every good money maker knows to buy cheap and sell for higher. You may not want to buy a certain item because you don't need or want it, but if it's priced at a lower price than it should, you know you have to go in and make something out of it. Let's say someone prices a PPD (Portable Port Deluxe) at 500 galders. You know you could easily buy it and resell for about 1,500 galders, earning 1,000 galders out of the whole ordeal. So, as long as you keep up with the market and avoid being a scammer, you've got this down!
More to be changed or added!
Check out my Beginner's Guide: Shy's Beginner Guide