• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada
  • IGN:Shy
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:200+

2dh4.png

Are you looking for a way to make easy galder? Tired of seeing an item you want, but you just don't have the galder in your pockets for it? Well, you've come to the right place! Here at Shy's Galder Guide, we have many ways listed to make galder at a quicker pace. Please feel free to comment on this, giving ideas to improve the guide.

1. Scavenger Animal - Pick up EVERY item you see on the ground, then sell it at your nearest Item Girl NPC. Please keep in mind that some items you pick up could be useful as Quest items that you can choose to use or sell!

2. Quest Merchant - Gather Quest items from monsters or by digging and sell them in your own Personal Shop for more than you can get from the Item Girl NPC. The best places to gather and sell Quest items is at Caballa Relics and Oops Wharf.

3. Sturdy Looter - If you are the really sly type, you can look around some popular maps for people who aren't picking up valuable items. When you've found some, pick up the items that they aren't taking, and sell them at the Item Girl NPC. If your character can handle it, the best place to do this would be at Tapasco Field 1, only picking up the Equips.

4. Myshop Mastermind - If you have the money for points, and if you REALLY want galders more than points, then this is one of the EASIEST ways to get galder. Buy the points, buy some items in Myshop, then sell them for galders! Buying a Flicker Drill and Driller Boy pet with your points can also give you the chance to level up while gathering Gems and Fragments to sell at an NPC. Another simple step could be to just buy galders with the points.

5. Power Trainer - Try managing a power level service once you've gained a high enough level. There are always many players at a lower level searching for someone to help them gain some extra levels. You can check in with other players for advice on prices per level. (You can only power level a character that is 99 levels under or over your character's level!)

6. Legendary Lord - Legendary boss unique items can give you a good amount of galders if you choose to have good patience. Bosses will drop boxes and items that are unique to only that monster and will give a wide range of prices.

7. Storage Seller - Anything you choose to store in your storage could be used later on to make some precious galders. Everyone knows that there's always something you forget is in storage, and you might not want it anymore, so why not let others who need it use it? Take the items from storage, and simply sell them in your Personal Shop.

8. Chaos Feather Farmer - Players are constantly looking for people to AFK in a party so they can do some Party Quests. The rewards for being in a Party Quest include Chaos Feathers and experience, so you and the player will receive something you need. After gathering Chaos Feathers, you can sell tons of them in Personal Shops.

9. Gift Box Beast - When your character reaches certain levels, you receive some nice gift boxes in the in-game Myshop. Some of the gift boxes contain items that most people in the game need or want. If you don't think you'll need the items that are given from the gift boxes, you can sell the gift boxes for a good amount of galder in a Personal Shop.

10. Altiverse Angel - There are many boxes to open in the game, but only a few can give you something worthwhile. In the Chaos Tower, there will be a Boss Monster Quest every 12 floors which gives you Stage Boxes that depend on the floor. Very few of these Stage Boxes contain an Altiverse Spiritual Box, but if you do receive one, you can sell it for a lot of galders. Please keep in mind that you may also sell the Stage Boxes!

11. Card Keeper - With Guardians out, you know there's going to be a high demand in certain cards! There are some Secret Cards that can be obtained for Card Identification, which can be sold for galders.

12. Price Peeper - In any game, whether it be galders or gold, every good money maker knows to buy cheap and sell for higher. You may not want to buy a certain item because you don't need or want it, but if it's priced at a lower price than it should, you know you have to go in and make something out of it. Let's say someone prices a PPD (Portable Port Deluxe) at 500 galders. You know you could easily buy it and resell for about 1,500 galders, earning 1,000 galders out of the whole ordeal. So, as long as you keep up with the market and avoid being a scammer, you've got this down!

More to be changed or added!

Check out my Beginner's Guide: Shy's Beginner Guide

• Rainyer, Aran, Sakurah and 5 others like this

rsz_animescenery5seec1.png

~Helpful to others|Persistent on ideas|Friendly as ever~

MitiS

MitiS

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationIn The Dark
  • IGN:MitiS
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:28x

Good guide :3 I dont have much galder hehe imma go be a Scavenger animal :D.

• MitiS likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits to Rietta

for this sig ^_^

Credits to Myself

for this sig ;)

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Thanks! Yea, haha, I used to call myself a Scavenger Cat when I was still in my first week on the server ^^;

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3760 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Legendary boss uniques also make good galder earners. Make boss hunting your main activity and sell the boxes you get (done here by boss hunters in rTO) or sell the uniques you get (done way back in eTO; probably can be done again when season 2 comes to rTO).

• Shy likes this

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Thanks Aran, I have added it to the list!

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • IGN:Kanani/Chartoinette
  • Class:ALL
  • Level:

I like this guide. It's very simple, to the point and gives others ideas of how to earn galders.

Sometimes what I'd do is the "garage seller", basically having too much crap and deciding on getting rid of it if it's viable and useful to someone both in-game and in AH.

I'm all broke again tho', so when I do have time (and certain other games are eating me alive), I usually go Scavenger in Tap1. LOL Yes, that one Soul Master running around picking up the darts among just about everything? Yeah, that's me.

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta
I'm friends with the MONSTER that's under my bed

Get along with the VOICES inside of my HEAD

Tumblr  last.fm

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Thanks Sakurah! That's a point I completely forgot ^^; I have added it to the list~

Rainyer

Rainyer

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • IGN:Ryan
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:2xx

Well here goes Rain's Addition! 

Invest for the long run! An example would be if you invest in a 7 day driller boy drill at a mine (ex snow mine) overnight, you should npc all the common gems and frags, but bank the ones worth some money like flawless opal and all spinel! Over time you should make your money back or even more :D!

CF FARMER- People are constantly looking for afker's. So why not you? You get free Cf's every run they do and a little xp! Making it a win-win situation for you. :) To figure out the prices for CF's then check out the price check list. 

Take a gamble! See people selling boss boxes, why not try a few with your extra money and who knows may turn out to be lucky and get a unique :D

-Caution not Advised for Addicts- Like myself. LOL 

Have fun and get rich! >:D

Renier Lv 180 Gambler

Ryan Lv 2xx Scientist

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Thanks Rain, I added some content and changed a few things. The only problem I have is that gambling one, since it shouldn't cost you more galder to gain galder. xD

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

I can understand the gambling one, especially if you end up with horrible luck and end up getting junk. The payout wouldn't be worth it. In such, I would advise investing in a certain amount to buy those boxes, thus "gambling what you can afford to lose", against "trying to swim up a waterfall" or buying boxes just to see if you can luck out. The latter isn't very smart if you're trying to make profit.

So the gambling one is viable, just pretty much do it at your own risk and what you're willing to lose to try your luck.

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Maybe I should add it but just give a huge warning

• Rainyer likes this

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

Sounds like a good idea, so people won't come crying to you and go all "U LIED TO ME" or some bull like that. It's called gambling for a reason, haha.

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Yea it would kind of suck to be called a liar when I try to help xD

benwiki

benwiki

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationAsia
  • IGN:TBA
  • Class:Bunny
  • Level:0

you could also specify which CFs are worth $$$ since you need to be at a certain level range to be able to get them.

i.e. it'd be nice to say 180-199 to hunt for cf200. 

i.e. cf 275 is <3

and stuff like those~

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Unfortunately this guide is not a marketplace price guide, so it would be pretty pointless to have to keep constantly updating the prices of stuff such as Chaos Feathers ><

Vitalic

Vitalic

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed. c;.
  • IGN:uDesi
  • Class:mee-WOW

Neat guide, haha. :)

Here's an extra tip, but you can't do it continuously:
selling gift boxes, usually level up gift boxes / level 180 Bs (boosters) / level 40 (temp sprints, even though kitty sprints aren't that hard to obtain)

You've already listed all the best strategies, here's just for some extra pocket change!

Lv._Up_Gift_Box.gifGift_Box.gif

Posted Image

Hn. me or ely ? ?

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

Thanks, Santa! I hope I was a good girl this year~ xD

• Vitalic likes this

MitiS

MitiS

Retired Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationIn The Dark
  • IGN:MitiS
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:28x

Dear Shy,

So far ive earned 6m being a Scavenger dragon :D thanks for this great guide.

Sincerely,

Mitis <3

• Shy likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credits to Rietta

for this sig ^_^

Credits to Myself

for this sig ;)

Shy

Shy

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 650 posts

I'm glad I could help you Mitis! ^_^ That's all I could ask for!

• MitiS likes this

Deryl

Deryl

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • IGN:Deryl
  • Class:SoulMaster
  • Level:30x

A very nice guide! I wish this got stickied, this will be so great for all the new players, and why not older. :P

HZ8qoVp.png
Credits to Rietta for the sig.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shy, Galder, Making, Guide