Yuna Tuna

Yuna Tuna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Gardenia
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:81

So, since I don't know where exactly to post the selfie thing, I just put it on both the event photo thing and on here x3 

My most unforgettable moment would be the day I met one of my best friends ever, my Straw lala <3 She's crazy, fun, and weird xD I was just sitting in Mega with my guildies, when suddenly, a wild friend request appeared. So, I accepted the request, thinking it'd be a br asking for money. But instead, I got a message from her saying, " Give me back my soul bottles, you goat." LOL I was so fricken surprised and laughed my butt off, while asking what goat she was referring to. After explaining that goats were sheeps, she realized that my icon thingy on the message was a cat, and she was like " OMG There was this sheep that stole my soul bottles that had a similar name as you." Ever since that day, we were inseparable C:

1016451_471718826284889_2047037872_n.jpg

• Oreos, Blu Skye, Casper and 2 others like this

Sky

Sky

Caballa Island Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6722 posts
  • LocationAsia

<3 keep posting! 

The entire cat population is my best-friend.

Himura

Himura

Selfie Queen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTaquitos City
  • IGN:Maru
  • Class:Little Bunny
  • Level:Noob

First of all I apologize because my english is pretty bad and I use google translate a lot (i'm learning :unsure: )...

I'm a little confused with the rules but I also want to join, is not exactly a selfie but I hope it count.

0000_zpsb8f24bf6.jpg

My memorable moment in this game (i think) was when i changed to my second job be myself, because i always played alone ;-; (Facebook post)

• Oreos, Paige, Bebop and 2 others like this

Please excuse me for my bad English :unsure:

lllFROZENlll

lllFROZENlll

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationTaco
  • IGN:MrFrost / luckyseven
  • Class:Coon, Fox
  • Level:140/160

First of all I apologize because my english is pretty bad and I use google translate a lot (i'm learning :unsure: )...

I'm a little confused with the rules but I also want to join, is not exactly a selfie but I hope it count.

0000_zpsb8f24bf6.jpg

My memorable moment in this game (i think) was when i changed to my second job be myself, because i always played alone ;-; (Facebook post)

I needs to be a image of you. NOt a image from The Internet.

4b994bfb-0706-47d2-8eab-8298905eee8e_zps

LUCKYSEVEN-160

Colbie

Colbie

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

<3 keep posting! 

C'mon Sky, let's have a crazy night, I'M YOURS!

Spoiler

Himura

Himura

Selfie Queen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTaquitos City
  • IGN:Maru
  • Class:Little Bunny
  • Level:Noob

I needs to be a image of you. NOt a image from The Internet.

That's me  :mellow:... but as to clear things up I just took a real selfie (I've lost some parts of the costume like the ribbons that go in the head  :()

1377257_10152102965312648_1302596507_n_z

• Bebop, Casper, 『☆』 and 1 other like this

Please excuse me for my bad English :unsure:

Mionette

Mionette

Picked by Sky <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Mionette / Aeriseth
  • Class:Soul Master / Witch

Might as well join the bandwagon  :rolleyes: 

Description: (warning, its long ._.)

Spoiler

nCK78Fp.png

Fb post ._.

Spoiler

Okay thanks bye  :ph34r:  :rolleyes: 

*runs* :ph34r: 

• Oreos, Paige, 『☆』 and 2 others like this

Mionette_zpsa2f120df.gif

IGN: Mionette / Margaux / Aeriseth

Thanks Rydia for my mini me! c:

On hibernation mode; Currently playing phRO <3

iMinni

iMinni

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationShh. Its a secret.
  • IGN:Planty
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:3xx

photocopy_zps1ee8d9ba.jpg

Hm. I suppose my most memorable experience in rTO would be watching as my absolutely wonderful guild grew into a big and loving family. 

Sure we've had our tough times, but that's life. Besides being with my hubby, being around my fellow guildies and seeing them as they grow and get stronger is just a wonderful experience. <3.

I love all you Parfait-ians. c:. Make your momma plant proud! c:

• Paige, Mionette, 『☆』 and 1 other like this

Posted Image

IGN: Planty; Lvl32x Fire/Earth SM | Muddy; Lvl19x Water/Electric SM | Apolloneus; Lvl25x Priest | Teroka; Lvl23x Gambler
Posted Image

Casper

Casper

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:CasperMoon
  • Class:Dragon
  • Level:xxx

Damn, the late-contestants are bringing their A-game.

• Applecheese likes this

bca1fe053b1fdb56331c31f9088f1ec8.gif

What dark secrets lie within your heart?

May I peek at them?

Lys

Lys

Selfie Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Lys
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:33x

I'm guessing it's okay to post the photo here and not on facebook?
I prefer it if I kept my cosplay stuff seperate from my facebook xP -wants to cosplay for the selfie-

Posted Image

Oreos

Oreos

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • IGN:Freddy

Eh why not?

w5i4.jpg

My most memorable moment in the game is warring. I'm always warring. c:

• Mionette, Vitalic, Hayley Williams and 4 others like this

popup-zealot.gif "my life for aiur" - Random Zealot

Lys

Lys

Selfie Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Lys
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:33x

You can find my post on my cosplay page here: https://www.facebook...?type=1

Since everyone seems to be uploading their pictures here:

1780922_490857107686534_281823918_n.jpg

Here is my super awkward closet cosplay of Kooh (I LOVE HER SHE'S SO CUTE) but since I felt it wasn't cosplay enough, I just added on bunny ears cause why not. I also uploaded this on facebook on my cosplay page. Not sure if that'll count x_x

My most memorable moment in Trickster... Probably when I met Lemmar (or Applecheese on the forums here ;) )

I still remember how I met her. I JUST became a soulmaster on eTO and I was doing rose garden quests. I wasn't very strong and I was using the most basic equipment. I had so much trouble hunting for my quest items. It was stressful and I kept dying and those darn things just didn't drop. I eventually died like 100 times and decided to give up and stalk around Megalo.

As I was stalking around megalo,  I stumbled upon a Lion who was making garbage circles around him as he slept. I was wondering what kind of person he was so I checked out his profile. LUCKILY FOR ME, IT SAID THAT IF YOU NEEDED HELP, HE WOULD MOST LIKELY HELP OUT IF YOU ASKED so I asked cause why not and he agreed to help.

He helped me out and I slowly started talking to him and we became friends (I thought Lemmar was a guy this whole time. Turns out she was a girl :'D ).  So we started playing a lot and developed a lot of inside jokes like how we'd joke around about how fat we are once we hit 90% weight :'D and trust me, we couldn't carry much quests items for some reason, especially in black swamp when quest items started weighting like a million pounds. We eventually got married since we kept becoming overweight and running was near impossible plus we were lazy so now we could teleport!

and for those who don't know, we just got married recently on rTO as well for the same reason :'D

To this day, we still play Trickster together and joke around about many things. This is my memorable moment. When I met one of my closest friends <3

• Pepper, Oreos, Mionette and 4 others like this

Posted Image

Bebop

Bebop

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNaminori
  • IGN:Bebop

That's me  :mellow:... but as to clear things up I just took a real selfie (I've lost some parts of the costume like the ribbons that go in the head  :()

1377257_10152102965312648_1302596507_n_z

this one and the other 2 pics you posted are by far my favourite :3 hope you win!!