Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • IGN:Kanani/Chartoinette
  • Class:ALL
  • Level:

I don't see why not ~ I may go and rewrite the first post so it'd be all nice looking and detailed and stuff. Maybe. :'D I kinda woke up early and feeling productive, so yeah.

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta
I'm friends with the MONSTER that's under my bed

Get along with the VOICES inside of my HEAD

Tumblr  last.fm

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA
  • IGN:Mami (look at sig)
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:18X

I'm still nab to get the wings... But I may get it. Who knows. As long the game nerfs the Fire Att. users on boss rooms (I'll be Count Blood-ing soon), I might as well put a lemonade stand for the Golden Eggs.

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Duelist Guide! (Up to Discover) | RP Muse List | Personal Tumblr | Sig Collection! | Gifs by Rydia+Timer!

IGN: Mami (Duelist), Sayaka (future Diva) , Homura (future Hunter Lord)

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

I said I was productive. I don't know what happened...

All I got in the end of the day is an achy wrist! I didn't even start on my Taeyang custom either...

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA

Whew. Well this grind house went well. Slowly earning Pts by selling Galder, lol!

I'll probably get back to the X-Mas event to get my shield and pendent. I gotta work on my bank space too.

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Duelist Guide! (Up to Discover) | RP Muse List | Personal Tumblr | Sig Collection! | Gifs by Rydia+Timer!

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • IGN:Yami
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:348

Should be doing that as well, sold some cf 260s and got my soul master to 161, so a tiny bit of progress happened. Still lazy with trickster though and mgr revengance is pretty fun, took a bit to get into, but once I caught on to the combat it got pretty fun. Already beat it and playing through again to try to get some better ranks. Some of the vr missions are evil too, 7's been giving me a lot of trouble mostly, 3rd wave is evil and I don't quite know how to approach those enemies. (got past it once and the 4th wave kinda caught me off guard, though it seems like it's easier than the 3rd one.)

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

Mostly(?) done with Phase 3. Not sure if want more, starting to tire of the hunting... At least I got Char's TM to 100. WOO ~

And ahhhh, I'll try to start seriously re-organizing stuff for our ggFTW forum as well. ;o We wouldn't want to forget our FB and our thread here of course ~

And I got my "assignment", so I'll be working on that on and off. @>@;;

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA

Same here, but my head acc. seems to be one of the closest nominated presents. :D

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

think I might've figured out the 3rd wave, it's still jerkish and I've only managed to pass it once by sheer luck. One on one, the enemies aren't too bad to fight, just have to get in a parry war with them and parry like 3 or 4 of their attacks. Guessing I'd have to hit a bystander with a parry though or I get interrupted otherwise and they hurt really bad in the mission. XD

On a side note, snow boxes weren't jerks to me so I'm happy about that.

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA

Hmmm...

I don't know. But as much I want to play, I was hoping the GMs would behave professional like business men and not like averages young adults who loves to be king of the worlds.

Long story short: Is it worth to continue playing in this TO?

I mean- We can feel that we have move on to better things and such. (Or focus on my PangYa game and hit the Papel with my comets.) I know nostalgia is a powerful thing, but the same time there was a level of uncomfortableness. I don't know.

And it's not because fo the ggFTW thread. There's another hot-cake thread out there and the reply from the GM is like... Buffering. (Hey Sky: Can you be a little, professional without any scare, shock, or threat?) I stayed in the game because of the Astro Blitz guild and friends (even if we have a FB group to keep that bacon grilling!), so I can care less about the attitude of the GMs, but the rest is just... Hard to read or stick around.

P.S. Also collecting the bunny-girl pets is impossible, especially ones like Roxy.

P.P.S. Ahh better drama orz. Still.. A game or PServer will have bad eggs, and maybe sometimes we need Kira as our lord.

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Neven

Neven

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Kuchen
  • Class:pew pew~

I don't know about you guys, but I find all this drama hilarious. Good ol' TO.

• Vis likes this

pFw6kO4.png?1

Story of my life.

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Torik
  • Class:Buffalo
The GM does not play a huge part in me enjoying this game
  • Sakurah and Tokaru like this

Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3 PM me for password ^_~

rTO Fanart Gallery | Astro Blitz Guild Fanart
VXbhp.gifTorikakae01.pngbDisc.gif
~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
rTO IGN: Torik

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

I'd say the same here, best way to approach it would just to be enjoy the game for what it is. If you aren't having as much fun with it as you think you should be, there's nothing wrong with taking a break and doing other stuff for a while, it might help you enjoy the game later when you decide to come back to it.

• Sakurah likes this

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

As long as you don't bring too much attention to yourself, you should be okay. And of course every game will have their share of players who will "do this" and "do that" and blah blah blah.

But of course, if you're no longer enjoying it, then just stop doing it. There's no fun in doing anything if you're not happy in it. :<

That said...

Hark! Being sick sucks!! Holiday customers are the worst!! Wanna spend time with family on Christmas? TOO BAD, you get to spend that time with shit customers and co-workers instead. :D .... at least I get paid for it? Not nearly enough, but whatever.

• Vis likes this

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA

To, a GM must represent on how the game or server performs. Unless it's possible to have a game with no GMs who think they are gods.

To me i'm just iffy, especially since I keep seeing an argument of ggFTW and then being shared back to this forums. I also checked the mTO thread and I felt bad for these players, giving hope to these hosters and also knew by now that they felt scammed. It's just plain ugly.

That's why I knew I CAN NOT have LadyGaap back in any PServers. Achieving such greatness back at eTO was due to a good friend support, but now these friends won't even come back, so Mami will be a entirely different character... Plus I sold the Bonus Eggs because being all powerful or handy will not solve the great return of S2. This is still a PServer and I do not want to take all that seriously compare to eTO.

Plus, I think I want Pts on PangYa than rTO. (Knowing that now that people are even willing to spend 2k Pts for 6mil Galders.)

I could take a break, but what will I miss in the guild? :I

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Dunno if you'd miss much with the guild since some of us aren't as active due to stuff getting kind of samey, we'll probably still be around if you do decide on taking a break.

Can sort of understand how you feel about the whole character thing as well, although I feel like I've done a decent job with my wiz considering I've not spent a cent, I do miss some of my old eTO characters though and dunno if I'd try to recreate them here or not. (Especially my scientist since with my main characters being mages I don't really have a remotely decent bosser, but then I haven't bossed as much due to not being a fan of the current system.)

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA

Bossing is... Well.. I can't wait for individual rooms and nerf them back to it's original state.

I'm just iffy about the GM and what power he can do the game if greed takes over him. So yea.

'Course I'll be on some time and get the Secret Santa gifts transferred...

• Vis likes this

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

Dynasty Warriors 8 is completely devouring me. TIS THE SEASON TO KILL ALL THE PEONS. :D

But I will be working on my Secret Santa today. =w=a

• Vis likes this

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

GerbilDude

GerbilDude

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • IGN:Gerbil
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:31x

./late

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Grabbed the shrimp hair pin from the event, think it looks pretty nice on my wiz. Saw the corsage in mega as well, but think the hair pin would look nicer on a blonde wiz.

Other than that, guess I'm just waiting for bard boxes and might try to level a bit more for the wings. 10 levels to go and I've yet to temper them, abyss is getting kinda dull too so my motivation isn't all that high. Guess I could grind out some more galder to sell for points though, so there's that. XD

Sazuo

Sazuo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Tried applying, but says guild was full, I'll try again later.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astro blitz, guild