Home of the penguin bacon, sky partying and being "that one guild". ;D

Current Staff:

Kanani - Overseer (guild leader)

The Mod Squad

Vistrado

Ulmaria

Sidyund

GerbilDude

So uh... hi. We're Astro Blitz. We like to do whatever, y'know, play, hang out, laugh at stuff, that sorta family thing I guess. We also don't care how 1337 you are.

We don't ask a whole lot out of people who wanna join, just don't be a scammer, don't be a general jerkface and be able to get along with people.

Sometimes we get packed to the brim 'cause apparently we were popular? I don't know why honestly, but okay.

If you *really* wanna join if we're packed, then all you gotta do is just message me here or in-game and we'll talk. ♥ I don't bite, I promise.
Do keep in mind that I do AFK a lot in-game or be on another character doing stuff, so if you can't contact me that way? PMs via the forum is the way to go.

QUICKIE Qs AND As

[Q]: How many characters can I apply?!

[A]: Only *TWO* at max, please. This is due to Astro being popular and people wanting to join us.

[Q]: What is your policy on activity?

[A]: If you don't tell me what's going on *AFTER A MONTH* of not logging on, you will be kicked out. This is to give some fairness and cushion space for those that may have some stuff happen in real life and keeping the guild relatively neat and tidy. Keep in mind that this obviously applies to in the guild and not in other places like here and our FB group.

[Q]: I don't like questing... do I have to quest to stay?

[A]: BIG. FAT. FLUFFING. NOPE.

Here at Astro, we believe in doing whatever you want and feel like doing (given reasonable settings, use your common sense, people!).

That means you much prefer chatting and not playing as much? No big deal. You only PvP? That's cool (don't drag us to your crusade, chances are we ain't interested).

As stated earlier, as long as you're not a scammer and treat others the way you would want to be treated (keyword: respect), you're more then welcome to hang out with us.

And lastly, a friendly reminder: You don't have to be in Astro Blitz and you most certainly don't have to stay either, for any reason given.

The only thing that would keep you out of it is that you're a known scammer, unable to get along with anyone or the Staff has concluded that you're too "toxic" for us (it's very rare for this tho'!).

Uhhhh... I think that's the basics. Go ahead and start posting I guess.

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta
I'm friends with the MONSTER that's under my bed

Get along with the VOICES inside of my HEAD

Tumblr  last.fm

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • IGN:Yami
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:348

Guessing part of being relatively full is the promise of penguin bacon and most of us having at the very least one alt that gets a decent amount of play time when we're active. XD

Covered it pretty well, about the only thing I'd add is that we're generally fine with helping out with some stuff if we feel like it. Stuff like character advice usually isn't a problem unless no one's really played the type which shouldn't be too big of an issue considering a good portion of us have played multiple characters.

Not sure if there's anyone in our guild currently that cares for doing plvling, but most of us don't really like to. Far as quest items go, generally asking anyone if they've got spares will cause them to check and maybe help but there's no guarantee of either.

As long as it's not too unreasonable (usually unique items and things of that nature), it's fine to ask if one of us has gear we aren't using and if we do we usually don't mind parting with it.

That's about all I can think of to add for now..

• kitsko likes this

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • IGN:Kanani/Chartoinette
  • Class:ALL
  • Level:

I was in "super lazy mode" when I typed all that up, it'll be prettier once Persona quits eating me and I feel more motivated to update the thingie.

• Tokaru likes this

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Can understand that, video games tend to do that *pokes disgaea d2 and morrowind*. Think most of the basics got covered and probably does the job of explaining what we're about well enough. XD

Mionette

Mionette

Picked by Sky <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Mionette / Aeriseth
  • Class:Soul Master / Witch

*coughs*

Wasaaaaaaaaaap forum people! 8D

:wub:  :ph34r:  :wub: 

Mionette_zpsa2f120df.gif

IGN: Mionette / Margaux / Aeriseth

Thanks Rydia for my mini me! c:

On hibernation mode; Currently playing phRO <3

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA
  • IGN:Mami (look at sig)
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:18X

I hope you still have the snazzy banner I have made. xD But yay! You know I was thinking of helping you out opening that place up... And maybe because I'm bored or I'm not motivated to do my painting because of my EFFING CHAIR!

Also random fact, but I am still this close to consider closing the Magika guild forums/section at ggFTW because we don't use it anymore? And that "Magika" members had moved on to our amazing Astro guild? Yea. ^^; Just saying, but imput for my end would be neat. I seriously am not in guild leader modo anymore (and now you know how that feels Kani... xD). The PangYa branch will still be up though. It's just a Puella Magi version of Astro.. It hink... Yea.

Have fun in Persona! :D I still like Naoto...

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Duelist Guide! (Up to Discover) | RP Muse List | Personal Tumblr | Sig Collection! | Gifs by Rydia+Timer!

IGN: Mami (Duelist), Sayaka (future Diva) , Homura (future Hunter Lord)

Neven

Neven

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Kuchen
  • Class:pew pew~

Hiii, mates!

Kani's constant talk of Persona makes me want to replay P4 as well. xD

Also, you should read this P4 comic by peachifruit/hiimdaisy when you're done, if you haven't already.

pFw6kO4.png?1

Story of my life.

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Only real experience I've had with the persona series so far is watching someone do a let's play of 3 that I didn't get around to finishing. Speaking of that, I've been kinda putting off nocturne for whatever reason too, other video games distracting me I guess. XD

Homura Akemi

Homura Akemi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCA, USA
  • IGN:Mami (look at sig)
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:18X

Hiii, mates!

Kani's constant talk of Persona makes me want to replay P4 as well. xD

Also, you should read this P4 comic by peachifruit/hiimdaisy when you're done, if you haven't already.

LOL Oh my god now you make me remember the comic dub! xD

[Persona 4] Hiimdaisy Comic Dub (Full Version)

rtosig.jpg

L4ToK7Z.png

Duelist Guide! (Up to Discover) | RP Muse List | Personal Tumblr | Sig Collection! | Gifs by Rydia+Timer!

IGN: Mami (Duelist), Sayaka (future Diva) , Homura (future Hunter Lord)

Jon

Jon

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Vith
  • Class:Raccoon

Allo all!  Does anybody know if the bonus EXP is actually applied for the MyShop drills here (for example, a stage 7 drill compared to stage 12 drill)?

aJfetZr.png

Jessica, my one and only; my goddess. ♥

Sakura

Sakura

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Locationイギリス
  • IGN:Sakura
  • Class:Bunny
  • Level:400/500

They certainly do. :)

• Jon likes this
Posted Image

Jon

Jon

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Vith
  • Class:Raccoon

They certainly do. :)

Oh, that's wonderful to hear!  Thanks!

aJfetZr.png

Jessica, my one and only; my goddess. ♥

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

Here's another example of the lazy bum that is me:

spent I don't know how long on Persona 4, but enough to get to Yukiko joining the party up to just got back from the school trip thingie. Poor Yu's girlfriend can't cook and neither can her friend, lol. Oh, and inbetween, maxed out the Priestess Social Link and Yu and Yukiko are officially an item. WHEEEEEE.

That was all yesterday on my day off. |D

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Neven

Neven

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Kuchen
  • Class:pew pew~

You can date all of the girls at once, if I recall correctly. XD

pFw6kO4.png?1

Story of my life.

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Rpg harem with benefits from the sounds of it. Got back into disgaea d2 and made my first level 999 item *pokes genesis wand* working on getting a trap there now. Wanting to eventually reincarnation grind zetta and alex but the items will help with the reincarnation grinding, so I can do that later. Can't really say leveling so much as one map can get them to 9999 right off the bat.

• Tokaru likes this

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Torik
  • Class:Buffalo
...You already bought the DLC? Is Alex's Evility any good?

Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3 PM me for password ^_~

rTO Fanart Gallery | Astro Blitz Guild Fanart
VXbhp.gifTorikakae01.pngbDisc.gif
~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
rTO IGN: Torik

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

just zetta and alex, from what I've read people seem to like it. Looks like it'd be handy for item world and stuff since it tends to hit a pretty good amount of enemies on the end of a turn. Just threw together some stuff on alex to see how god of destruction does, doesn't seem too shabby. I put grosso and artina next to him for shut in officer and angel glitter which got his attack stat to about 9.6 milish, against the 10mil or so def on LoC+ratetsu sharks at 2 stars, god of destruction landed crits of around 10 to 11 mil or so. (had 100 professionals on one of the items, so not sure what a non crit would be)

His int and sp aptitudes start out really low too which kind of makes sense given the character (~75%? for both) sticking him in the aptitude dojo can fix that pretty fast though, pretty high hp and speed aps though, already has 300% hp on my file from pulling him out of the base while playing around with zetta a bit.

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Torik
  • Class:Buffalo
I really like Alex though I can never figure out his battle style. Is he an INT type that's good with spears? D2 doesn't have drums

Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3 PM me for password ^_~

rTO Fanart Gallery | Astro Blitz Guild Fanart
VXbhp.gifTorikakae01.pngbDisc.gif
~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
rTO IGN: Torik

Vis

Vis

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

From the way it looks in D2, his weapon mastery rankings look like he's supposed to be an axe user, he's also got really good fist and sword mastery. (S for axe, A for both fist and sword). His specials are all wind element based and one of them looks like it might be a nice aoe (atk based, C? rating I think, and hits in a circle and goes out 4 or so squares. Not going to beat a mage with tera spells, but handy if you throw an axe or something of the sort on him.)

Did more testing with god of destruction and it just works based off the weapon's attacking stat, so in my case I should've been looking at int. (genesis wand is the best item I've got and it's nice for clearing out CoO6) Had lanzorte or however it's spelt throw out a magic boost on him and it did 20 milish instead of the usual 10 or 11. Just out of curiosity had him get within attacking range of one of the sharks, god of destruction happens after the enemies have had their turn but before your turn. Heard reports that he gets exp from it but after having a few sharks die from it, didn't see him level.

Far as colors go, he has his base makai kingdom color, 1 is a blueish theme, 2 gives him a more black and purple theme, and 3 is an axel theme. (purple pants, white loin cloth, yellow hair.)

Sakurah

Sakurah

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Level:

Somehow I'm not surprised. LOL

The moral guy in me will probably be all "DONT BE A PLAYA" (must be the Capricorns within, maybe Rising Taurus too, O EARTH SIGNS LOL). And I can always replay the game. :> Reminds me of Jade Empire, but less dating sim in that one.

GnMXMIr.png

Sig by Rietta

Tumblr  last.fm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: astro blitz, guild