Photo

Imagine not replying to any of my inquries, but have the time to issue ban, on the wrong person too.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?
  • Level:?

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

This post is directly for the person issuing the ban. You better unban me or you will be expecting a litigation coming towards your little company. Literally stop everything I do and dedicate my entire life to bring this company down. Discord, in game accounts, tbn, you name it. Show me video evidence of me doing something that wasn't allowed. It's amazing how you guys don't reply to any of my messages about exceptional error bugs, refining tempering bugs, and all the inquiries yet have the time to issue a half bake ban like that. 

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Literally going to direct message every single person on discord, newcomers in game, literally everywhere, and exaggerate the story to the point where it might as well be a conspiracy instead of any real substance about what happened about the people behind the game. I will be waiting for a reply. This is to the person issuing the ban. Everyone else keep your mouth shut. Your words only go in and out. 

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

https://ibb.co/GFjZKpR

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

https://ibb.co/FWwMrZs

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

https://ibb.co/HqzfkNS

The screenshot here is my many other accounts.

Literally in a span of a month I donated over 1900$ to the game not including the previous months. 

They don't reply to any of my inquiries about the bugs in game and losing my equips to bug I'm not awared about.

Issues me a ban for using cheat. The account hasn't even killed one player, one monster, or duplicate anything. 

I'm speechless. Show me evidence or else. 

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Literally going to direct message every single person on discord, newcomers in game, literally everywhere, and exaggerate the story to the point where it might as well be a conspiracy instead of any real substance about what happened about the people behind the game. I will be waiting for a reply. This is to the person issuing the ban. Everyone else keep your mouth shut. Your words only go in and out. 

https://ibb.co/HqzfkNS

The screenshot here is my many other accounts.

Literally in a span of a month I donated over 1900$ to the game not including the previous months. 

They don't reply to any of my inquiries about the bugs in game and losing my equips to bug I'm not awared about.

Issues me a ban for using cheat. The account hasn't even killed one player, one monster, or duplicate anything. 

I'm speechless. Show me evidence or else. 

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

https://ibb.co/sR4k4ML

Araragi

Araragi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Sorry but the evidence of your bot is here

https://www.veed.io/...ringWidget=true

Also $1900 is really nothing, i only see $900 there

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

1900$ in a month is nothing says the guy without a forum history. Bunch of people who's not transparent sending snippets and cutting out important parts of the truth. There's a few out there trying to take my account down for whatever reasons. Baiting me to react in a certain way just to get screenshot of it to get me banned. There's nothing to do about, Aran doesn't respond to any of my messages. I don't bot. Lylia + June the person submitted the report on me is the one selling powerlevel for outside money. When I came into the server, a charm which I found out later was on the other side of pvp. He wanted to sell me a stuff. I ask how much points? He said he doesn't take points. So I immediately assume he wanted dollars for it because that item is too expensive for galders to carry. So I ask how much dollars? He's said he meant galder and told me he'll report me? I was like okay so how much galders. Then he just ignored me. After that I get messages from a few people telling me about how I was trying to scam a person. Later I found out it was the other side of pvp peeps trying to set me up. So I sent a message to Aran asking her if buying stuff with dollars would get me banned. No response. In real life, buying is okay, selling is the one that deserved banned. For whatever reason, idk, the discord is filled pvp opponents, no allies. The narrative is so one sided. On top of that you get people like these with no profile pic making tons of trickster account and discord account trying to get me banned because my marketing antics was too much for them to handle. 

Just like at the few screenshots that I took after I got banned. Anyone with some sense would know these reports are incentivized reports. Lylia is laughing at me. You don't think this report is personally motivated. Just amazed how much effort you put in to create a fake image of m. Aran probably banned me because of being bombarded with bunch of reports involving me in a short period of time and just threw a half bake ban without considering all the possibilities. 

Renatinha

Renatinha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

stop drama guy.... i don t have paypal, i never get money with anyone, just myshop points, u get caugh, u threatened me, on chat of game, and discord, i just show to to people what u did, and just only me, so stop, its start be ridiculous, grow up, say to everyone what u did, and if u still want play stop use bot, play like normal person