Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

Hello, is it possible to tweak the website cooldown for temper and recyle from 5 seconds -> to 3 seconds or less?

Also, is there any chance to implement MyShop transfer similar to mileage transfer? The reason is because I have few MyShop points in lots accounts and can't do anything with that atm.

The transfer should be the same as the mileage part under manage account:

transfer.PNG?1652890715

*note: players could use that to sell MyShop points (needless to say it's high risk, since that way it's not safe and the transaction with galders would occur in-game or in auction house).

Last, i'd like to suggest the following exchanges in Poppuri (Event Garden) for the next patch:

• 2x Growth Vitamin -> 1x Protein Candy
  • 2x Lock Candy -> 1x Protein Candy
  • 2x Shara's Bottle -> 1x Nate's Bottle
  • 5x Craftman's Anvil -> 1x White Elixir

poppuri.PNG?1652890511

Thanks  :)

• Sheepster, burateno, KOMACHI and 1 other like this

AneMone

AneMone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationKorea
  • IGN:AneMone

I love this patch! Thank you always!

These are the things I want for the next patch and I want you to do it as an event! I want a new event. Chaos Byte event is good, too

1.  Acacia_Coronet.gif Acacia Coronet 

2.  Double_Wing_Sunny.gif Double Wing Sunny

3.  Angel%27s_Hat.gif  Angel's Hat (There are two items, angel set and angel special set, so please check them out I really want this item)

• PinkMango likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5323 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

@Ghaspar, you know you're my guild member (a dead guild, I know, but you're still my guild member for willing to stay in a dead guild) and I will always try to help as much as possible, but I can't make this suggestion of yours happening. I will include in next item list (I think it's a good suggestion; the MyShop point transfer, I mean), but I don't think GM will make it. I will ask but please do not hold your breath for it. 

• Ghaspar and burateno like this

burateno

burateno

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hello, is it possible to tweak the website cooldown for temper and recyle from 5 seconds -> to 3 seconds or less?

Also, is there any chance to implement MyShop transfer similar to mileage transfer? The reason is because I have few MyShop points in lots accounts and can't do anything with that atm.

The transfer should be the same as the mileage part under manage account:

transfer.PNG?1652890715

*note: players could use that to sell MyShop points (needless to say it's high risk, since that way it's not safe and the transaction with galders would occur in-game or in auction house).

Last, i'd like to suggest the following exchanges in Poppuri (Event Garden) for the next patch:

• 2x Growth Vitamin -> 1x Protein Candy
  • 2x Lock Candy -> 1x Protein Candy
  • 2x Shara's Bottle -> 1x Nate's Bottle
  • 5x Craftman's Anvil -> 1x White Elixir

poppuri.PNG?1652890511

Thanks  :)

I absolutely agree on reducing the cooldown on website. It's mind numbingly difficult to move things on the website or comp equips etc. xD. I often put a whole podcast on the side to pass the time when compounding. Or, if somehow bulk compounding could be implemented where highest roll gets saved out of 5 or 10x. I know that one might be pushing it though. Just throwing out ideas! Thanks again

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Level:Enough

@Ghaspar, you know you're my guild member (a dead guild, I know, but you're still my guild member for willing to stay in a dead guild) and I will always try to help as much as possible, but I can't make this suggestion of yours happening. I will include in next item list (I think it's a good suggestion; the MyShop point transfer, I mean), but I don't think GM will make it. I will ask but please do not hold your breath for it. 

Don't worry Aran, I know you always try to make such tweaks possible, whenever you can, and I'm really thankful for that!

Jewelia

Jewelia

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Jewel

As a may day baby, love the first pic Aran <3 thanks for the patch

I agree with AneMone, I would like a nurse hat too. I remember it was suggested before, but it was declined because of technical reason. I don't mind it being like that at all. I'd still want one. <3

I would also like to suggest the Rose-Of-Sharon too.  :wub:

• PinkMango likes this

dearstage6666

dearstage6666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have one suggestion.
Since the drop rate of items is low, it is difficult to collect quest items.
Is it possible to increase the drop rate?

WeNeedLeoner

WeNeedLeoner

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hii Great patch<3 

For next patch Entrancing Wink 100% hit rate please! Tyy .

Star

Star

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • IGN:Starbells
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:3--

Great patch!  I would like to suggest a shield for the next one.  It's the Star Sweet Shield 120.  I don't have a wiki link but I have a link to my Screen Shot of it, so I hope this works.  Thanks in advance!

screenshot0673.jpg (1024×768) (discordapp.com)

Starbells: Electric/Fire/Light Witch  Luckytails: Thief Master  Fluffypaws: Diva  Fuzzyfists: Duelist  Angelknight: Priest  Crystalbells: Wind/Earth Soul Master

Dreambells: Water/Wind/Light Witch  Maneshot: Scientist  Guardianstripes: Gambler  Bladedbuff: Gladiator  Magicalknight: Dark/Fire/Earth Wiz  Spiritbells: Water/Electric SM

Elkie

Elkie

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Elkie

Hello I would like to suggest 

Heart Candle Knife Form:

Heart_Candle_Knife_Form.gif

http://www.trickster...Knife_Form.html

PinkMango

PinkMango

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Thanks for the patch
I also would like to suggest

Acacia cornet and double wing sunny pet! Ty

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • IGN:JewJitsu

can we get a recharge coupon event?

Katakuri

Katakuri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Katakuri
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:400

Not sure if this is possible but can we have an exchange for the Barrier Certificates at Tartarus instead of turning it via quest? 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5323 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

Thread is locked. 

Please keep further suggestions for future maintenance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chaoss feather; cf;, gero, crimson, pet, amigo, mina, book paper