godlekzaaa

godlekzaaa

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Locationjapan
  • IGN:Raphtalia

I'm facing a problem I can't open a bank. When the bank opened i'm disconnecting in game

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5323 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

@godlekzaaa, you have reached the limit of what your warehouse can carry. You need to take out items from your warehouse first. 

Please read this guide: http://board.playtri...13/#entry102774

burateno

burateno

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

We cannot add more exchanges to the current NPC. We can add a new NPC and put more exchanges for CF, but I want you to suggest what items to be used for the exchanges.

I would say make it so every chaos feather was available between the two exchanges split 50/50. It should only contain CF, no adding random things like elixirs or anything broken. That way we have a fair and balanced chaos feather exchange! 

Edit: I found grinding for acorn shell and squirrel's tail too difficult and time consuming compared to the other items like jelly, clam meat, and carrots. To balance, id suggest replacing the acorn shell and squirrels tail with any of the following:

Mandragora - Ginseng Root, Thick Radish

Leaf Bird - Boiled Corn, Millet

If possible, thx! 

burateno

burateno

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Would it be possible to make all the ports, friend finders, potions, and driller pets tradable in game? The website having the captcha and verification takes a substantial amount of time when moving these items between characters. Worst of all captcha sometimes glitched and forces you to refresh multiple times. Makes it incredibly tedious just to be able to use ports and what not. Not the end of the world, but just a convenience thing that would be appreciated if changed. Thanks again! 

Elkie

Elkie

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Elkie

I'd like to request:

Mint Choco Hat

3.png

Momo Hairband

Momo_Hairband.gif

Thanks <3!

powercow

powercow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:itemmania
  • Class:mercenary
  • Level:4xx

I hope the melon hat and strawberry hat are on the next event exchange list!

event or add in MyShop any way is nice i just really want them<333

and would like to request Candy wig also

missing old fuses <3

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5323 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I cannot accommodate these newer requests. It's too late already. Please submit your suggestions in next patch note for June maintenance.

• Sheepster and burateno like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pink rose, blue rose, nyxx, noxx